Hi Cred Forums today i fucked up my first job interview

Hi Cred Forums today i fucked up my first job interview.
how is your day going mine is terrible

Attached: 1576540085624.jpg (595x585, 283K)

the next will be better :D and my day was kinda okey

i know if there's isnt a fag in the thread no one care so i'm also a faggot

hey man at least you got an interview learn from it and carry on.
Seriously there's alot of sad faggots here that are NEET, keep failing until you make it

my friend helped me getting and a fucked everything idk if can find another interview

thanks but my friend helped and i didnt even made it to the interview

you will find another one, and the more you fail, the better you will be at not falling. It's just a question of time before you get one going, trust me

damn ok you fucked up p bad lil nigga ngl
but fuck it job market is good right now try again, no point wallowing

do you know whats going wrong in the interview

It was just your first man. Stay calm, the next one will be different. But just out of curiosity, why do you think you fucked up?

Why did you miss the interview?

What kind of job?

Better put your dick in a mouse trap.

thanks i hope that is the case

>job market is good right now
in what country?
didnt saw the email saying i show go there today, the email whent to promotions so i didnt get notified

Who the fuck cares, you're gonna be stuck doing a lot of job interviews throughout your life. There's no point being a sad bitch about it

good since i havent fucked up a job interview well ever. if i want a job I get it.
>real men know their STEM

paid internship in computer science

?

>real men
no thanks

idk i just wanted to talk with someone i have a lot on anxiety and talking about it with other people helps me

>?
What's confusing you?

Attached: nigga-mouse1.jpg (942x943, 123K)

Attached: 1111.jpg (924x1280, 91K)

At least you went to the interview user, a lot of people here wouldn't even go that far. You may not have done as bad as you think you did, but even if you did fuck it up, there will be others. Everyone has fucked up an interview or two in their day, I recall some very cringey ones I did in the past. The important thing is learn from it. Next time learn the companies history beforehand, practice questions etc. Whatever you feel let you down the most this time, work on that. You'll be absolutely fine, don't beat yourself up too much.

>anxiety
I know your pain. Better luck next time.
Last job I had was through word of mouth and I ended up quitting when the boss was being an asshole.

hey bro itll get better. i remember i got caught giving my bros 50% off items at when i worked at sears. a week after passing all the classes and intro stuff. first time on register i get caught giving 50% off stuff. i kept sears off my resume.

dont feel bad we live in this age

Attached: 1579318874293.jpg (960x960, 77K)

He didnt tho.