Has anyone tried Modafinil before?

Has anyone tried Modafinil before?

Attached: moda.jpg (800x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buymoda.org/sale
eufinil.com/sale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, been using armodafinil for about two months now. Basically Adderall without the high and no crash. I'm a law student, so I use it for studying 10+ hours without feeling tired or distracted. Been getting higher grades since I've started using

It's weaponized adderall.

I’m not sure you understand what weaponised means

Something I just found out a few days ago:

So, Modafinil is prescription only in the U.S., and if you're a scrub like me you don't know how to get around it.

However, Adrinifil is an OTC drug, and it metabolizes into Modafinil in your liver; it puts a lot of strain on your liver, but it's still Modafinil without a prescription.

I ordered some from PureNootropics and my first shipment is in a few days

How have you been sleeping? Also, has modafinil made you constipated yet?

tried it once wasn't a fan, currently on 36/64mg Concerta per day but also not a big fan.

I highly recommend Ritalin IR, 4x 20mg once every hour or hour and a half will give you the most productive 5-8 hours of your life.

I find ER is most useful; if you need a big boost, concussively open the capsule and pop it. I've taken a few hundred mg without any consequences, and if you need it the euphoria won't distract you

Ordered some from India a while back.

For me it was NOT the miracle nootropic that so many people say it is. It made me edgy and moody. It was kinda like drinking a bunch of coffee without the jitters and turning in to a colossal asshole.

I realize there is a huge industry of nootropics and people want the magic pill that makes them better/smarter/faster/more motivated.

Here is what worked for me: quit caffeine entirely, eat less before bedtime, sleep well. I have never felt better.

I'd advise to take it before 12pm. Armodafinil is a stronger variant of modafinil and lasts between 8-10 hours for me. I'm 6'4 and 230lbs.
Modafinil lasts between 10-12 hours. I take it around 10am, it kicks after half an hour. When you first start taking it you might have a bit of a problem sleeping, but once your body gets adjusted to it (took me about two weeks, taking it 3 times a week), you'll be fine.

I have IBS and have never had any problems with (ar)modafinil.

Yeah tried 25mg and 12,5mg and it made me very irritated, nervous and kinda anxious. Trash in my opinion, but depends on your brain chemistry I guess. Heard that you wont enjoy it if you have high choline activity

I'm reluctant on popping too much ER cuz when I abuse Ritalin I don't rlly worry about it because I know it won't last much very long anyway. What's the most concerta you've taken at once? I want to experiment because I don't get any euphoria from it anymore, and 36mg doesn't cut it for actually working and functioning on a daily basis.

and speaking,

>Here is what worked for me: quit caffeine entirely, eat less before bedtime, sleep well. I have never felt better.

I agree with this. But using modafinil in combination with this lifestyle has definitely pushed my boundaries.

When using modafinil, you should be consuming 0 caffein or high sugary drinks/food. Because it will just make you a very hyper 12-yo and your concentration will be all over the place

How would I get a prescription for this drug?

I mean obviously I go to my doctor and lie, but what lies do I have to tell? I guess it is true however that I could benefit from a drug like this. I find it really difficult to learn anything, especially if books are involved.

>25mg and 12,5
I don't think you were taking modafinil. Standard dose for modafinil is 200mg, armodafinil comes in 150mg.

Vendors come and go pretty regularly.. Right now BuyModa is the one most people are using since AfinilExpress shut down buymoda.org/sale

Attached: 1579551136520.jpg (236x226, 11K)

I myself live in Europe, I buy it from a local seller. Modafinil is considered a prescribed medicine and not a drug, so regulations are quite loose and not too expensive.

Modafinil is prescribed for people who suffer narcolepsy, which in Europe's case, can only be prescribed through a psychiatrist after months of sleep monitoring. I advice you look on the clearweb for vendors.

For both EU and US, it's actually cheaper to get it through online vendors than through prescription. I get 5 blisters at a time, which lowers my price to about 1.50$ per pil. Buying it from the pharmacy would cost me abt 3$ per pill.

I had 200mg tablets and broke them 3 and 4 times so around 25mg and 12,5mg if you understand basic math. And I started with such low dose because I was scared of steven johnson syndrome. Anyways I found even such small doses unpleasant.

Don't buy into all the hype. I've used it for a while and the only thing it really does is eliminate the foggy feeling you have when you're tired. You'll feel like you have had plenty of sleep, but other than that, not much. You still get distracted, you'll still procrastinate. Better off growing some balls and get disciplined.

Looks like they don't ship to EU

Okay. But how long do you take it for, months, years? How many pills do you take per day?
And what happens when you quit?

For EU, Eufinil (formally Afinil.eu) is your best bet and they generally have some sort of sale going on too (most vendors give a discount for BTC payments) eufinil.com/sale

Attached: dODfh1A.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Been taking it since November. I take about 3-6 a week, depending on my schedule. If I have a busy schedule for the day I take one in the morning around 9am and then one after lunch at 1. When I don't take modafinil, I don't feel a crash or hangover. Modafinil just boosts my alertness and concentration. On days that I'm taking I can work up to 10 hours. When I don't take it, it's just my regular 3 hours before getting tired and bored.

Legend

you did it wrong dumb dumb, try 100mg to start

100mg starting dose
shift work and excessive daytime tiredness are the two ways to get it prescribed and covered though at costco it is like $50 for a 3 month supply
Its good shit. I like to alternate between Modafinil and Adderall so that I don't become dependent or suffer excessive side effects
It is a mood elevator. In some people (20 - 30%) it enhances memory and recall.

I like to take 100mg at about 4 or 5am. I let it wake me up as it takes effect 90 min later and I wake up ALERT. Very little need for caffeine besides a morning dose to prevent withdrawal.
It works better when you are well hydrated, supplement magnesium and potassium (mechanism).
I find it doesn't give me the hyper focus that adderall gives but rather it works on the motivational pathway: I think "I should be studying / doing work / my list of shit to do" rather than with adderall I just focus on what is in front of me.
So therapeutically I alternate days and use my modafinil days to set up productive adderall days.
I can fuck, sleep (with dreams!) and recall on modafinil but I also have kind of a magic penis.

I second this. Adderall gave me mad hyper focus, so I stopped taking after three days. I wanted to do everything, but I couldn't get anything done.

I assume you take modafinil? I recommend you also try armodafinil. To me, it has been an absolute upgrade. Half-life is a little shorter, but more powerful.

>Works better when hydrated
Maybe the most important rule to keep in mind. The first time I took it, I had a bad headache. Because I was working so long, so intensely, I forgot to drink enough water. Stay hydrated.

legal?

U fucking gang stalkers man, ur crazy asf!!!

But yeah I'm on meth rn, it's better tbh

It made me angry at everything so I stopped taking it after a few months

nuvigil is way more expensive though