Why do subhumans chimp out when they are called niggers

Why do subhumans chimp out when they are called niggers.
They are literally niggers like it or not.
Do they lack the ability to understand proper language?

Attached: 1575601016967.gif (300x268, 493K)

N

I

G

G

E

R

R

S

Its a word they are trained to dislike by society. It is always an excuse to chimp out without consequences.

A nigger is a nigger user

They chimp out as if they own the right to say that word
Literally created by white man
These subhumans like to steal everything

Whites are less than human. Can't even be out in the sun without dying.

In most non-english-speaker countries, that word does not have a negative or disrespectful meaning. We learned that word listening to hip hop music, where it is commonly used to refer to a friend or another person. For that reason you'll find local kids using that word to call their friends and they would probably freak out (and don't understand) if you try to explain them that word is disrespectful in some countries. If there's some people that get offended by that word, they sould not promote it as something 'cool' in every song I think. That just makes it more common, and used by people that does not understand why it is offensive for someone.

At least we don't shoot each other when get angry, user

Black fragility.

A single word makes them revert.

Attached: 0c9c124a213a9d9e210b0bc430da9cd9--rachel-scott-zero-hour.jpg (736x414, 51K)

It's just that, a world that allows no repercussions for whatever follows. It's such a "painful" word they call each other it constantly.
In general no, their community understands little beyond sagged pants and reparations.
Don't get me wrong some whites are just as bad and some blacks are just fine. In general though, not even a black person wants to move into a neighborhood of all black people.

*word not world. Sorry for being a nigger.

>not even a black person wants to move into a neighborhood of all black people.
Fucking kek

What kinda of faggot believes we're equal to niggers?

lol I drive transit in South Central....man the encounters....no one pays their fare down there EVER, from when they are young, blacks seem to be trained to have a "fuck society" and be "hard"

Ikr? Whites are inferior to blacks in every way

Me nigga
Raise a black guy differently and they would as equal as a white man

Attached: 1579555508489.jpg (519x611, 21K)

Saying nigger is like killing one, it's allright as long as they do it together

Except they were literally sold as live stock

Blacks aren't worth more than the dirt on my shoe OP