What does /b think of avgn?

What does /b think of avgn?

Attached: ADDA1208-E5FC-4DD3-A0F9-FD41FCA4502C.jpg (180x254, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8cxf52kWDg
youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A great guy that's inspired a lot of people.

mega cuck

Good content, i still watch his stuff all the time

lol

Much better than that hack mattei

He alright.

I don't watch his video game videos anymore, they probably aren't as good as I remember.

But his videos about horror movies are still very enjoyable to me.

He ripped off DarksydePhil’s act...

Hes fuckin terrible at video games.

Attached: 1538594113325.jpg (640x655, 42K)

Aaaaass

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

He deserve praise
been doing the AVGN for more then 10 years and it still fun to watch.

He's cool a bit jewy but Mike is a ficking dag I can't stand him. The rest of the 'co stars' are pretty cool. Except that one fat fuck has an annoying personality. But the beetus will take him out before long. Lumpy ass fuck.

Attached: SimCity.jpg (724x696, 325K)

It was amusing before he got burned out from making The Movie.

Now it's just a job to keep the money coming in. The Screenwave people (Justin, Tony, Kieran & Ryan to the extent that he's a majority owner of Screenwave) are writing, directing, editing and producing the modern AVGN episodes (and have for several years), James is just acting in them.

Dude looks like he's totally tired of it. He's been doing it for 15 years now, he made a bunch of bad decisions while doing The Movie and he's wanted to move on but can't because AVGN's paying the bills.

So side projects like Rental Reviews are done which is almost entirely Screenwave inspired (which is why James rarely discusses the films and is more like a moderator). He's the face of Cinemassacre and AVGN's still paying the bills but I don't think his heart has been in it since 2014-15 or so.

He was the guy who posted a pick of his dick?

That was mike not james.

I feel it also, the nerd should be retired now. You ever notice the trend of the Nostalgia Critic and now JonTron? They bring in other who's and actors. The worst video by far though has to be the immortal. Just because you could do it all in one shot doesn't mean you should.

Those were the good old days.

boring, irrelevant, no one cares

Attached: 0168_7c23_500.png (500x500, 235K)

What the hell is a "avgn"?

Angry video game nerd.

A legend. I'll always like him.
His fatass friends can fuck off, however

Still love plenty of his videos.

Oh...him... He's pretty cool, he does that thing with... Video games?

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87K)

I am a huge fan of his content, however he is a fucking cuck and is married to a whore.
Also fuck Matthew

His real friends left him, like bad luck bootsy

Classic AVGN is still great.

His horror movie reviews kino.

he's funny, very good content to gamers, actually i met a lot of games because of him which made me laugh so yeah, good guy i guess

I wrote him a fan letter and he actually responded. He seems like a really good person.

TLDR; the man inspired me to follow my passion

As a youth I connected with a lot of his content because of my love of horror movies. Particularly his Cinemassacre Monster Madness marathons, I used to watch all the movies the same day the videos came out -- was a great primer for getting into scary movies.

I now work in Hollywood as a producers assistant, plan to one day to produce horror movies of my own.

10/10 content.

I remember downloading his videos off screw attack and putting them on my ipod video.
Then I would watch them before I went to sleep.

His early work is amazing and is the stuff that kicked off the let's play genre of entertainment. He caught lightning in a bottle. He didnt understand what made him so popular (assuming it was his cursing and anger) when it actually was his passion for video games as well as his zeitgeist insight into the mind of most gamers. Before him we had all experienced similar stuff he was just the first to put a voice to those thoughts. Since then hes failed to capture that magic except in fleeting instances( my favorite being the moment in his earthbound review where hes commenting on the mystery and magic of the series to stop and yell at his dad for interrupting him again) but in all honesty how could he? What we feel as gamers he distilled down to its vital essence, it was pure, it was simple, it was perfect. Youtubers and let's players have been coasting in his wake completely unaware that they'll never reach the peak he did. Maybe it was because he was first, or maybe it was because he did it best, but he influenced everyone at least to some degree. I like his work, even now, but it's clear hes said all he wanted to say. I wish he didnt have to work any more but brilliance hardly gets you anything nowadays unless you market it properly.

Attached: 2f0.gif (350x200, 938K)

realist mother fucker i know.

I dont really care anymore. he was the tits back in the day. now i just find his little routine tiresome. I think the constant toilet humor irritating more than anything

Attached: 1563328476016.jpg (685x886, 361K)

I liked how it felt like you and him are at the same place playing the NES as you explored video game history. The comedy skits are acceptable, didn't get to long and if they were long they were original. Now as we have seen in the Jerrasic park trespasser episode he had a skit go on for to long on how some rando people you never seen before are late for making shit for a guy in a dinosaur outfit.

I prefer Fred Fuchs

Based

Cool guy and nice reviews, but alcoholic.

funny shit, laughed at a lot of his episodes

Generally funny. Great to play in the background on long cross country drives.

Avgn has ironically become nostalgia to me.

POST MIKES DICK

comfy watching
literally could watch this shit like reruns of southpark
matt matei is cancer
i think hes recovering somewhat from the movie, you can definitely see a change in how he looks since then

One of the absolute greatest Youtubers until 2017 or so when his content got completely stale and devolved into half his videos not even featuring him or being just generic games-and-commentary.

I miss old AVGN with all the hyperbolic insults, and his insane email videos which he has apparently deleted, including the famous windrammer one.

Seems like a nice guy. Found his little niche and turned it into a living. Good for him.

Hasn't been accused of raping anyone or being a creep. What more do you want?

AVGN is the OG of everything video games on youtube. Massive respect. Gone a bit stale, haven't really been watching anymore. Whats all this about the AVGN movie, did it suck? Mike is an alcoholic? Wat? Fill me in guys.

I like him and his videos a lot. I cannot stand his beta male cuck buddy Mike however.

This. Also, I still refuse to believe it. Is it real or was it some retarded troll photoshopping?

he made a movie about the finding the massive dump of atari ET game copies.
supposedly it was so bad they buried them in the a massive pile in the desert
then after infilitrating a military base or something he reviews the game or something it had a bunch of other youtubers in it too but idk i didnt watch it
also mike is a cunt who tried to take the spotlight and now is a piece of shit that failed and just stars in things that james needs to have a costar in

Attached: 47f4996b12995667b52d86223157a75fe619c9c94a3b870441214a8473ea4f3f.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

I've never seen it my man.

Ah ok. Thanks for filling me in. Everyone knows about the Atari/ET cartridges though...

I did, when it first surfaced. Though I don't believe it fully, and I still see it mentioned all the time.

I remember him back in the day good watches... I had similar feelings about some games he didn't do to my knowledge but then he got bigger with the YouTube community gaining more recognition and I kind of fell off watching him.

But funny personality and the comedy wasn't bad, I think he put effort into it.

more like
>A VRGN

AM I RITE

How do you know, fagit!?

i think mike is more of a fuckin soda holic. how does he do these marathons of 4-5 hour streams without some kind of stimulant?
also he's gotten a bit of a gut lately.

Attached: 1572702662685.gif (500x500, 1.34M)

Why do ppl hate Mike? What did he do?

Not sure? He's OK I think.

Same, he inspired me to make videos myself. Often dragged my friends into it
youtu.be/x8cxf52kWDg

I don't like his new stuff much after the AVGN movie but the rest and Board James content is still tops.

Better than that fuckstick doug.

I used to binge watch his channel in like 2014 or so.

I still view his uploads from time to time.

He is awesome content.
I think he is a genius of a sort.

Never watched any of his shit.
But if it's shtick is anything like the name of his channel, then I don't care.

I used to like Dougs older content. Not as much as the nerds but he was ok. Same with Cinema snob. Then the downward spiral happened.

I like his stuff, because he's going for a whole retro vibe his old videos still hold up

What happened with Mike? Why does everyone hate him now?

It's odd that no one ever mentions the crowdfunding in these threads.

this is a faggot everyone.

Thats my boy

they are all fat with an annoying personality. you will have to be more specific

Attached: 1316045521284.jpg (375x361, 11K)

Dick pics I think 10 inches

For real? Why does everyone hate him for that?

how is he a hack?

Love to death have the japanese avgn logo shirt

Judging by what I've seen and heard, nobody has anything bad to say about James. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Oddly enough he is terrible at making movies and playing video games. But he got into the reviews at the right time, he has worked his ass off, and deserves his success.

His biggest strength is his narration, he is a terrific reviewer.

Attached: 1518556964346.jpg (937x855, 169K)

He's Jewish?

James is daddy,god,and emperor.

Oh okay I see. That would explain the other Jew. I like James and Mike.

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

Cred Forums had a field day because in the movie, his wife kisses a nigger on the cheek. this was around the time 'c u c k' was bein said by everyone and their mom.
but hey i like james, he's just doing his thing as a youtuber now and he's a dad so of course he isnt going to be interested in some obscure NES game made in some japs basement in 1996. i dont mind the other guys in the rental reviews either. that fat jew guy can actually be funny at times though he usually just looks like hes thinking about cake.

Attached: 1579039822509.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Also, Mike is an unfunny raccoon looking wannabe speedrunner with an annoying voice who thinks he can draw but his drawings are actually ass compared to what thousands of teens are doing on deviantart so fuck him

Attached: 1563825858176.jpg (850x1202, 100K)

He's not a speedrunner really. He just autistically bruteforces hard games until he has memorised every pattern so its easier for him

I'm a long time fan, at least over a decade. Love his stuff even today. Always excited to see a new AVGN ep and even enjoy some of his other stuff.

I think he's a pretty alright guy. He actually has a grasp of knowledge on the stuff he reviews unlike Nostalgia Critic...

was good when he was younger. grew boring and uninspired and so did his content.

him and NintendoCaprisun are the guys who inspired me to post vidya game videos on youtube.

Attached: hankvidya.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Great for 16 years, but the golden years of the Nerd are behind us, and have been for like a decade now

Anyone here fapped to Mikes big dick before. I'll admit

No, but his wife is

who?

Okay.

Weird that she is into cuckolding then.

Tribute Mikes dong fag

Attached: C96BEE80-DB52-4B75-8695-BDF2EB61913F.png (456x810, 274K)

love the show. but now it just seems so over produced. scripts are lame, i guess before it felt more honest, loose, real.

as an american i say his wife looks like the amerimutts euros say we are

a vagina.

There's no fucking way this is legit.

Mike topped writing it with James around 2012

I want that flopped out in front of me right now

Funny guy he did not like The matrix tho. I have not watch this content in a minute has even put out new stuff?

His dick is 10 inches. Very jealous here

She got uglii after a few years from a quick Google search of her I just did.

it is actually

A true legend. I would love to meet him one day.

any video he makes where he shows actual interest in the topic are good. in fact, most of his videos where its just him are good. the fatties ruin it