WHY WONT ANYONE RESPOND TO ME??? I literally went to yahoo answers and reddit and tried to get a reply like 5 times...

WHY WONT ANYONE RESPOND TO ME??? I literally went to yahoo answers and reddit and tried to get a reply like 5 times. I mostly just need to complain, but this sucks. This really weird thing is happening and it’s hell. As weird as it might seem I’m completely calm and cool in my head. As cool as can be. But my body is feeling this God awful anxiety. It’s probably just a side effect of alcohol withdrawal, or perhaps some medicine I took. I’m actually in high spirits besides this. Can anyone help me please end this. Ever since I woke it happened. I might throw up

Attached: CB06DB41-68C6-440E-9E70-C23500EB95D4.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

shut the fuck up, nigger.
Go climb a wall of dicks

Make a fun knot with rope ,tie one end to door knob , insert kneck into loop , and enjoy the ride

Why is OP an Iranian faggot?

Guys I’m not a faggot. I don’t have anxiety or depression, and I’m not a pussy. This is very very unbecoming of me

Pic unrelated by the way

I think it’s probably early onset homosexuality.

Attached: 9EFBE317-D86D-4EE7-AEE0-648C0242A051.jpg (1566x880, 284K)

Attached: 70AEEC82-F6AC-4A0A-99C5-AF85167548FA.jpg (1019x1019, 204K)

This is the where's my cock look.

Could be booze withdrawal or an affect of the anxiety (if you have it) you need to calm your ass down, lie down, try not to think about anything and breathe slowly and deeply. It works, basic mediation inb4 new age bollocks.

You're just scared of the Invisible and nameless black demons that are waiting for you to sleep so they can drag you off to Hell (oh wait, that's me, you're just having an anxiety attack)

Listen nigger you have people replying on your other thread. Get off Cred Forums for starters.

Thanks, I completely forgot about the breathing slowly technique. I think it might help. Appreciate it

I thought it was going to die. Sorry this is a bit faggy I’ll admit

You need your daily dose of colon confetti :3

Attached: poopie.jpg (1439x1440, 722K)

Just sit tight, don't drink any more, don't take any more pills. You'll be fine.
Long story short, I was drinking too much and taking anti depressants, thought I was fine. Had a look at old me vs. me at that time, stopped pills and drink, all good again now. That was a few weeks ago. You'll should notice really positive improvements after 10-14 days. Just stop consuming anything that isn't food or water.

Ok close your tab drink some water and take deep breaths you are not dying and you are probably physically fine

I’m doing the same thing. I think the anti-depressants are actually helping me though, my life has gotten a lot more in order from them. But I did miss a few days and then took them again and drank a lot and woke up and I think my brain’s chemistry is just fucking up. I might go into a full panic attack but I hope not

You’re welcome buddy, it will work!
Keep it real.

dirty iranian fuck deserves to look like that

consume poo

Attached: shit.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Get a job

Attached: 1579558696820.jpg (540x522, 44K)

Just stop being anxious.

Attached: 1579124427508.jpg (570x534, 304K)