Circumcision = Mutilation

Circumcision = Mutilation
Uncut = Intact and Fully-Functioning

just a reminder

Attached: 1240942124311.jpg (678x536, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#More_than_80%_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law#Modern_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewish religion needs to be globally banned. Nothing good comes from it and shit-heaps of terrible shit do come from it.

Caring about other mens dicks = gay. Just a friendly reminder.

Thanks for reminding me that I was mutilated when I was a helpless newborn :/

Kek what a faggot. You trying to regulate penises now?
>Inb4 u joo

Yes.

you're right OP, and anyone who says otherwise it's experiencing cognitive dissonance because they, too, were mutilated at birth

I've been restoring for 4 years, pic related. My sexual health has improved phenomenally.

inb4 small dick - I am aware, and I still use it frequently with boys and girls

Attached: 20190207_154053-263x3951.jpg (2963x3951, 1.44M)

It doesn't matter, you don't get pussy anyway.

Have you ever seen an uncut dildo..... didn't think so.

The only answer is uncut for feeling, cut for aesthetic.

cut fag here. my dick only gets dry cause I jerk off with out lotion and pretty frequently. Not that dry tho.

/r/gatekeeping of penises now

Reminder your shit is gross.

Attached: nakedmolerat1200-796x417[1].png (796x417, 165K)

Thread just started and the level of cutfag cope and bargaining is already off the charts lmaooo

because it’s insanely hard to keep a dildo that simulates uncut because bacteria can form because it would be tuff to keep it clean. With a cut dildo it can be a wash with soap and you probably got it all

Uncutfag I don't care about your dick. Even if you want it to look like a nigger's droop.

Naked Mole Rats are not gross. They're cool as fuck.

Fuck off back

Uncut here. Not trying to be mean, just genuinely curious: but what's the point? Even if you stretch it out, you are not magically regrowing what's missing. The foreskin is a very complex piece of tissue, it's not just a flap of skin... although if you've never had one I can imagine why this is hard to understand. You're not gonna do much just by tugging on it like a caveman. Honestly have you considered going the tranny route? You could just take it in the shitter from real men. Hell, if half my dick was chopped off, that's probably what I'd do.

Left: ew. Gross and dry. Looks like it's been through hell in pants getting scraped up and ruined.

Right: moist. Well coloured. Delicious looking. Fucking gimme.

Correct, though speaking as an adult subject to said mutilation as a child, it's not the most severe of impediments. Still shouldn't happen, though.
>Jewish religion needs to be globally banned
Just the imposition of mutilation on newborns int he name of religion needs to be banned. If someone want to get themselves cut for religious reasons as an adult, that's their problem.
>I've been restoring for 4 years
You can't restore it. It's gone. You're just stretching shaft skin over the head. If that helps you tho, good on you. Happy for you.
> lotion
Never understood why lotion would be necessary. Maybe my technique is unusual, or it depends on the kind of cut, but I've never had an issue in that regard.

>Jewish religion needs to be globally banned
Hitler tried, but you fuckers had to stop him.

/r/grammer

>t. newfag
Fuck off back.

>Just the imposition of mutilation on newborns int he name of religion needs to be banned.
Good luck with that while jews still exist.

It is banned in some countries retard.

One little snip... a lifetime of humiliation and misery.
Funny how cruel the world can be at times.

Uncut dicks are so much better to suck on!

Attached: sample_81c2691791ed663bfbd84ebd93cbe955.jpg (850x762, 440K)

A dick is a dick. Who the fuck cares about it? Faggots.

childhood circumcision is some nightmare level shit. imagine if they did other weird arbitrary surgeries like cut off your earlobes, scalped you so your head couldn't grow any hair, or cut off your pinky finger... all for shallow """cosmetic""" reasons. yikes man.

> not trying to be mean
> ...
> have you considered being a tranny
Hahahaha what the fuck dude

Attached: keks4.jpg (200x200, 10K)

You do you, user. Or them, whatever.

I'm uncut.

You are very uneducated about your own body user! Let me try to help

The foreskin is responsible for protecting the glans, the head of the penis. When unprotected, keratinization occurs which is a safe guard against overstimulation. Keratinization reduces the feeling of sexual pleasure as when the glans is constantly rubbing against underwear/pants. Without a foreskin, the glans are left exposed and they have no choice but to protect themselves and turn to 'Stone'

The foreskin exists to assist in the gliding and penetrative motion of sex. without the foreskin, the penis cannot glide, but instead creates friction. this reduces sexual pleasure, reduces lubrication of both partners, and can cause tears and lesions for both parties involved.

Since restoring, I produce precum for the first time in my life. I never had precum until 3 years into restoring. Masturbating feels better, and I no longer rip my skin. My orgasms are stronger, I cum more, my female partners even notice that sex has become easier (one of my female partners had a problem with lubrication, and since restoring, it's nearly gone away)

So besides it functioning better, feeling better, and working better for my partners, there's really no point to foreskin restoration!

And yes, you are correct, i cannot regrow my frenulum, the single most sensitive part of the male body. I will never experience a full orgasm - that was taken from me on day 1.

But I can do my best to restore onto my life what was stolen from me. I have that power, and I will exercise it.

Attached: 1550440739089.png (766x881, 365K)

I intend to snip any sons that I have. It's clearly more hygienic.

Why would you make these threads if you're so uneducated about the benefits of restoration? Please read this post so you can learn a bit about it, OP

this is your brain on modern reality

you cared enough to post, but you didn't think that far ahead :(

Since the foreskin fully retracts during an erection, all dildos look like an uncut erection

snipping your kids is better, way less gross for hygiene. also, people can't just undo their circumcision as a baby LOOOOL

you're an abusive parent before you even had kids. amazing!

Which ones?

Mutilating children is immoral. This isn't up for debate. The only debate is why we allow jews to control the world.

Judaism is the gayest religion. A rabbi basically sucks off a baby dick, pedo as shit and then rips there dick off all to appease a man.

>the mouth holds so much bacteria so instead of brushing my teeth I had my lips cut off
This is what cutfags believe

That looks great. Do you use any devices or are you doing it manually

*pedoist religion

No way I'm touching a dick that looks like it's a monster out of sci-fi flick. You guys can go fuck each other, my pussy is not going near one of those things. Peace.

oh, this is one of those threads where supposedly straight guys talk about each other's dicks.

okay, i'm cut. i met a tinder girl on saturday shoved my cut dick into her slimy twat for over an hour until she was nothing but a shivering pile of flesh too weak to even pull the covers over her limp body. and we're doing it again this saturday.

aight i'll leave you homos alone now. have a good'un.

I am using the TLC Tugger X, user. I like this model because it's smaller and can fit comfy inside most clothing. I wear it for around 8 hrs each day

>I'm a girl
LOL ok bud

wtf.. faggots talking about each others dicks kys niggers

Still get worried being uncut in America and how girls might react. Only been been with two girls so far and no negative reactions yet, but I feel like it's bound to happen.
Pic might be related

Attached: Snapchat-1658505219.jpg (660x1280, 162K)

Islamic theocracies e.g. Iran. All laws are based on Islamic law a/k/a Sharia.

nasty man

Show me. Cite something.

You sure do care about other peoples dicks a lot. Are you gay?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#More_than_80%_2

>other people's
It's a good bet OP is american, so he's probably concerned about what kikes did to his own penis.

They’ve all seen both. Don’t worry about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_law#Modern_law

>Whereas child custody regulations have been applied to cases involving circumcision, there seems to be no state which currently unequivocally bans infant male circumcision for non-therapeutic reasons, albeit the legality of such circumcision is disputed in some legislations.

Wow that's weird. It's almost like jews control the world or something.

Attached: 1494949620941.jpg (710x532, 71K)

Uncut uncut uncut

Ok eurocucks

this is the single thing that Cred Forums is always correct about

Attached: a5b893a.png (2518x1024, 273K)

As a cutfag, I completely agree.
An uncut man is a complete man, and therefore a superior being.
If you are reading this and have a foreskin: you are better than me.

every woman I have had this conversation with prefers sucking circumcised dick over uncircumcised.

Anteaters rise up!

Attached: ANTEATER.jpg (235x214, 6K)

Attached: circumcision-is-amputation-comic.png (925x925, 133K)

I get the reasoning for not cutting, but there is nothing better looking than a cut dick

uncircumcised penis identified

Kek, what a tiny dick

>I still use it frequently with men and women
ftfy

Thanks user! He treats me well

I don't get it?

are u a grower? let's see it hard

I'm assuming you are an adult and fuck adults.

Femanon here and i love uncut. Idc what people say lol

do they realize that the skin pulls back or are they just sippin on that cheesy anteater dick

A woman of taste.

I call bs. this is actually OP trying to fortify his point

Attached: 1400739201588.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

You're man and you're a faggot, no one cares what you have to say.

never asked details but it's pretty unanimous

trips = truth

This is for educational purposes not blowing loads?

Yes? I'm so confused lol idk what you're going on about

>I am male and was mutilated so I'm pretending to be a girl to solidify my position in life

see: above

alright

educational/curiosity purposes. I won't blow a load to it if that makes you feel any better

>Yes? I'm so confused lol idk what you're going on about
"Boys and girls" = children
"Men and women" = adults
It's not complicated.

>This is for educational purposes not blowing loads?
No. You exist to give pleasure, male. Do your duty.

posting because you are mad about your dick cheese and trying to make normal cocks feel bad.

Nice try tho you nasty faggot

Attached: tom laugh.jpg (300x200, 13K)

>mutilated dicks are normal
You're not fooling anyone rabbi

Attached: Spongegoy.jpg (1080x1042, 108K)

Attached: B28FBF98-0255-4D3C-B45A-87211C344D43.jpg (750x352, 78K)

>Why would you make these threads if you're so uneducated about the benefits of restoration?
I'm not OP. I didn't make a thread, I made a post.
And I'm well versed with restoration, I've looked into it in detail. It is not, in fact, restoration, except cosmetically, and the only benefits are psychological.
If the psychological benefits are worth the effort to someone, I have no objection to it.

> Please read this post so you can learn a bit about it, OP
So that post. Yes, the foreskin does several things. Not all of those are strictly necessary - the gliding for instance varies in benefit and sensation from person to person (and partner to partner) - it's not universal. Some people complain that there isn't enough sensation with the "gliding" effect, for example.

Precum is actually more tied to arousal level and psychology than external foreskin state. There's other stuff involving hormone levels and prostate health etc but they're a constant regardless of the foreskin. Hence why I refer to psychological benefits.
The lubrication benefits that post describes are a result of the precum, not the presence of a restored "foreskin"

All in all, the benefits to foreskin restoration are primarily psychological. Psychological benefits are still real, but they can also be achieved independently of the physical "restoration"

>caring this much about dicks
why can't you just come out and say you're a fag and you want to see dicks?

it doesn't get too much bigger when erect, and I don't have skin coverage when erect yet :( still a ways to go

Oh wow you got really hung up over those words

What kind of larp is this??

it's okay to be angry that a medical doctor who studied for 12 years sliced your penis when you were born and took from you the single most sensitive part of your body

you should be angry; just please direct that anger to the right spot

How is reduced friction and dekeritinization of the glans at all psychological? Those are physical benefits

my head is wayyy more sensitive now, and it even looks shinier/less cracked and dry

all in all, I've read a couple of research papers about restoration before I began, and the benefits far outweighed the negatives. There was no mention of it being primarily psychological, so where did you learn this from?

this type of comment in these threads are so old and pathetic, honestly. Cred Forums has such a problem with people parroting rhetoric that they've heard before

>people trying to find things to feel "inferior" about
Let's move along.

My nephew was born yesterday. Without getting specific, I asked my brother how everything was going and if the baby was dealing with the post-birth procedures well. I told him that I've heard some of the things they do to newborns can be painful or stressful. Apparently the baby hasn't gone through anything other than a couple shots, thank God.

They're both tasty.
t. faggot

Neither one is wrong, retards. Both are normal in this day.

as an uncut guy i cant understand the down side of it.

in b4 dick cheese. I wash

Attached: C4581A93-F290-4BC7-A3BF-1EDCA292DAF1.jpg (828x1095, 668K)

this cope always makes an appearance in these threads

>How is reduced friction and dekeritinization of the glans at all psychological? Those are physical benefits
They're physical *effects*. Much of the reduced friction will be a direct result of the precum - which is psychological in origin (assuming that the only change involved is the foreskin).
I'm glad that you find benefits in it, I'm really not knocking you having an improved life because of your "restoration" work. The only significant negative, really, is effort - and if you're willing to put that in, then no problem. I'm glad you're happier.

They look nasty as fuck

This is my big, intact and fully functioning swedish dick. I dont mind if a dick is circumcised tho

Attached: 5335EBB1-AE76-45B9-93BE-F2FAD5D66248.jpg (750x959, 239K)

Just asked the question on omegle, and a bit more people say cut is better

The reduced friction is objectively based on the extra skin, not the precum user :(

let me use an example:

4 years ago, if I were to grip my penis very tightly, and move my hand, nothing would happen. the skin was so tight that nothing moved.

Now, when I grip my penis very tightly, and I move my hand, the /skin moves with it/ which is where the increased gliding function originates

the precum would very much help with penetration and, with enough penetration, it would produce more thus making it slippery, but that penetration itself is infinitely harder when your skin is very very tight. My skin is no longer very very tight and I can feel how it glides back and forth during vaginal sex

I hope that makes sense

that's a nice pp user!

>Omegle
a true scholar, consulting with the world's brightest minds.

In the US, most liberal Jews aren't adverse to questioning circumcision. Some vehemently oppose the practice. The major problem is the Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox Jews. They're singlemindedly devoted to resisting change or compromise. Despite their minority status, they complain so loudly and so shrilly it's impossible to ignore them, even in Israel.
t. have a Jewish background

>Dick is cut
>claims it's better without never having a chance to know the difference

OK sure....

Omegle and Cred Forums are pretty similar

If they react badly they're not worth your time.

Uncut = smelly and slimy

just a reminder

Attached: 749963artw.jpg (380x328, 19K)

>Most guys who get snipped when they're older like it better and say it didn't hurt their sexual function

Just get rid of that nasty cheeseskin and throw it in the trash.

Not true.
t. sucked some

Take a shower, you fucking slob.

Actually they say it changes things, and the operation itself is excruciatingly painful.

>Dick is uncut
>Claims it's better without ever having a chance to know the difference

Look, I can be a fag too

Actually, people are different and don't all think the same

They can simulate it partially by fapping with the foreskin kept back

>t. kike

So that's not so much because of having a "restored foreskin" as just having extra shaft skin. That's understandable, some circumcisions leave things tighter on the shaft than others.

They're not all the same, but I've heard multiple people talk about this.
One thing they don't disagree on is the pain. Even after the surgery, there's a lot of pain during recovery. Imagine that without general anesthesia, and that's what infants experience.

>why wash your penis like a normal person when you can easily cut your foreskin. Scar marks? Goyim please it looks more aesthetic with an obvious mark and dry skin

Attached: 1561027649125.png (426x516, 154K)

Only if you don't know how to wash properly

yes I'm sure you were discussing scholarly articles about foreskins on Omegle

They smell better imo. More arousing

My friend had to get cut at 16 due to health and he wasnt happy about that

it's easier to cut off our legs at birth so we don't accidently break them. It's so much easier to clean the body without legs! saves so much time in the shower

that extra shaft skin came from foreskin restoration user.. I was born with an insanely tight dick, and since restoring, the skin actually moves now

The way I masturbated from ages 10-24 were completely different from how I masturbate now. The skin moves! I don't have to use lube and friction anymore. it's seriously amazing.

I-its more m-manly...

That's my fetisth!

Attached: 1578263189699.jpg (1400x933, 189K)

>that extra shaft skin came from foreskin restoration user.
I think we're arguing over details now so I'll drop it. I'm glad you're happier.

How about urologists?

Attached: 675677.jpg (782x970, 172K)

based

Thanks man, glad you like it

Attached: 68F2850C-156B-407E-9A3F-6CBB0C65641F.jpg (452x890, 95K)

jesus that would never fit

You dont think so? Show me

Attached: B907E584-AE50-4EEF-9BE4-1ED6B61B9F3C.jpg (2157x3012, 927K)

No, but jews certainly are.

I know so, and no way c:

I'm a tiny lad, even my toys don't go all the way in xD