>drive 1.5 hours to meet up with fwb
>she stands me up
>walk around the mall for an hour
>happy couples everywhere
>drive all the way back
>ask my brother if he wants to get a drink
>he texts me "fuck you"

What a great day. I hate my life.

Attached: 1543872382396.jpg (296x271, 7K)

What movie is the picture from?

>noone replies to your post

damn bro feels bad

Blade Runner, the new one
>not faggot op checkin in

Blade Runner 2049
I posted on /r9k/ first and no one gave a shit so I came here. Thanks for replying.

What's your brother's problem

Blade runner 2049

Thanks.

Could be worse OP
At least your working and trying to make contact with people. You're definitely not the bad guy here to be frank with you.

I don't know. He's 11 years older than me and rich af but he's never happy and just talks down to me all the time.

Stop dealing with bitches (brother and gf) and find a fucking hobby. Boom, solved everything. PS get a pet too.

Attached: 1612EACE-1DDF-43A3-952A-52637B5365F9.jpg (613x613, 28K)

Thanks, user. I try but it feels like I'm spinning my wheels. I just feel used by everyone all the time. I'm not even the type of guy to be down or depressed but damn... I just feel low.

Call him a dick

Dude I'm the same, I work a dead end job (3 fucking years wasted) and I struggling with Anxiety and depression with suicidal thoughts. My family are the worse. I don't talk to my brother and my girl is distant with me alot. I know how you feel man. But I have my days were I feel like if I can get through today then I can do this shit.

Your life isn’t that bad. Stop driving 90 minutes for ass. Unless you’re 16 it isn’t worth it. Battery maintenance is a part of car ownership. It sucks but it’s true. And fuck your brother for being an asshole. Go work out to get through the frustration.

I hate to hear it but I'm glad I'm not alone in this shit. Thanks for the motivational words, bro. We got this shit.
checked. Yeah, you're right. Fuck it, I'm getting my shit on and hitting my dead lifts again tonight.

Wreck it Ralph

Welcome bro! GG!

that sucks man

Prolly cuz ur an autistic prick

why is your bro pissed tho?

Loser, getting two jumps in one day!

post some nudes of your supposed fwb