Cred Forums I am going to send a letter to my local highschool saying that students have started to use a mysterious...

Cred Forums I am going to send a letter to my local highschool saying that students have started to use a mysterious new drug called jenkem. Do you have any recommendations on what should be in the letter or how it should be composed?

Attached: jenkem.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/jenkem/
youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc
youtu.be/yLLzxDDt78o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great idea

say it is vaped cough syrup

I was thinking I should go with the original story for it with kids n Africa doing it and it spread through social media

Say that it causes autism

To be honest it's probably a symptom of autism

this is what I have so far
Dear [School] Administration,
I am writing this to you anonymously to protect the identity of my child. I had recently found my son using a new drug called Jenkem. It is a drug created by people defecating into bottles, urinating in them, closing it with a balloon, and then letting it ferment. Needless to say I was quite mortified when I found my son huffing this disgusting drug.

It already sounds too absurd to be believable. Can shit even ferment?
If you want pranks to work, you have to add realistic details to them that would actually raise concern. Like if kids are hanging around a certain spot, say they're doing it there or getting it there.
Or if there are vapers, you could say it's consumed that way etc.

Write that you suspect it is an African invention

It is an actual thing that happens in Africa with children so I was hoping I could fool the boomers even if they tried to fact check.
snopes.com/fact-check/jenkem/

Please do it

Wow. Well, adding the description to the letter might not be the best idea, maybe let them find out for themselves. Maybe place some balloons around the place or whatever.

Its already been done, you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

This plus explain that you found bottles and just assumed it was more urine bottles but these had chunks. Under closer inspection...

Gotta add detail but make it believable.

Yeah you retard I already knew that, it's not my first day on the internet. I just wanted to do it to see what would happen.

nothing. because when you google "jankem" the first thing that comes up is the school hoax. Don't you think the school would google it? Or do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

here is my latest iteration
I am writing this to you anonymously to protect the identity of my child. I had recently found my son using a new drug called Jenkem. It is a drug created by people defecating into bottles, urinating in them, closing it with a balloon, and then letting it ferment. Needless to say I was quite mortified when I found my son huffing this disgusting drug. After having a discussion with him he promised me he would do it anymore. I asked him where he found out how to do this and he told me he learned it from his friends after they sent him some posts of it from Tiktok and Instagram. He’s told me that he has done it with his friends at their houses and have even done it in the school bathrooms with special made juul pods.
I have also done research on my own and I have found that this practice has started in Zambia which is in southern Africa.

Stop describing it to detail, it's inappropriate, especially since it's absurdly disgusting, instead, if you're dead set on informing them about what it is, paste the relevant info with a source.

It's a real thing, Snopes is only addressing the claim that it's popular in US schools.
Basically you're huffing methane and sewer gas. And yes, it's popular in African ghettos (so most of the Southern part of the continent.)

youtu.be/yLLzxDDt78o

Attached: DmT6KlVXoAAu2aH.jpg (674x658, 49K)

Yea and say your son is a gay trans woman and saw it shoving bottles upon bottles up its ass to make a factory of dinkumflicka and there is a conveyor belt where a bottle launches on a rocket that is 2" long and the bottle is made of 1/8 inch glass, and the rocket is launched using a remote control from a small asain kid looking through a one-way mirror and his name is wong way, but he's from vietnam because he was on a ship and it sank when a gass bubble came up from the bottom of the ocean and snapped the hull of the ship in half, sinking it and the only way he got out of suction of the ship sinking was to hide inside of a steel refrigerator he found before the ship sank and the fridge had just enough air to survive the ordeal and then he opened the door when he began to feel dizzy because of the lack of oxygen and he crapped his pants and started to dehydrate because the water salinity being to high to consume and he found a book titled "How to Survive a Boat Accident" that was 46 pages long, not including the glossary, index, acknowledgment page and had a picture of a kid shrugging his shoulders with a boat in the background and it was sinking in a similar fasion that the kids boat sank before he got in the fridge and he decided to start swimming to find land and ended up in vietnam

What the fuck did I just read.

Attached: fullretard.gif (244x200, 937K)

Call it something new like eternal brown

>jenkem
Boof it

Attached: ironic[1].jpg (800x450, 46K)