I'm nearing 30 now and I noticed majority of women that i grew up with are really deteriorating in looks...

I'm nearing 30 now and I noticed majority of women that i grew up with are really deteriorating in looks.. why is this Cred Forums..?

I remember highschool days seeing all these beautiful teen girls looking flawless and gorgeous... and now over a decade later it pains my heart to see many of them are now overweight, single mothers or just really less attractive than when I remember them at school.

Ofcourse there are a few that have aged gracefully but 90%of them are just a she'll of what theybonc were...

Why do most women deteriorate in looks by age 30, Cred Forums?

Attached: Sadbear.jpg (1439x1380, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your pic. Let's see how ur doing.

because you are years closer to death

You think all old women were ugly and wrinkly monsters by magic. Most women look totally different when they hit their mid 30s. I feel the same. I look young. I still get carded, even though I'm 34.

Because they've had sex with a nigger. It only takes one to ruin any future potential.

nature's first green is gold
her hardest hue to hold
he early leaf's a flower
but only so an hour
But seriously, time is fleeting, with each passing second, we are one second closer to death. we are all doomed, nobody makes it out alive

Woman are aging like Milk, while man are aging like a good whine.

Ok sorry for that bs, I had to write that.
Yeah, I can totally confirm that. I had basically a crush on 3 girls during my high school time. By now, about 6-7 years later, I wouldn't even want to touch one of them.
All got fat and ugly.

No matter how hot u are when you're young...

Time will consume us all.

Attached: Victoria.jpg (1982x1437, 964K)

Doubtful. They have frog cell robots and crispr gene therapy which can select a damage portion of dna and replace it with the original code that aging didn't corrupt. Anyone born after 1980 will probably never die. To the moon we go. Because that would have to be done to prevent overpopulation. The good thing about the moon is that there are no animals to hurt. So you could do some major mining and urbanization without hurting the moon. Nuclear reactors on the moon would be good.

Thats why people fuck with the lights out and eyes closed dipshit

31 here. Tis true. Women that age well are rare.

>Anyone born after 1980 will probably never die.
How horrible.
I'm glad I'm old.

Because women are inferior to girls.

Why r u so angry user

>accepting death
How horrible.
I’m glad I’m young.

I'm Australian

Why is it a big deal?
If you are so put off by them and want a girl with youthful appearance there are chicks that look youthful well into their twenties.

Generally though, females age faster because they hit puberty sooner than men and stop growing sooner.

Ageing hits women a bit harder than men, well like a brick wall even.

>All girls have had sex with a nigger
Oh, Cred Forums

Attached: [Giggles].gif (245x200, 1.07M)

Because women who drink/do drugs/party all night/have lots of sex in their teens and early twenties end up looking like they got hit by a truck by the time 30s roll around. Gotta take care of yourself when you're young.

I'm not that person referenced, but I must vouch for him.

It does kinda seem that way, tbh.

I reside in Texas so maybe it is more so out here.

[spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler]

Carry on then

Very well sir

No shit, and men for the most part age like fine wine. Why all yall losers who cant get pussy just needs to take care of themselves and when your a good looking 50 year old, pussy will come to you. Women get the looks young, men get them when they get older.

because they rejected islam at a young age

That's life

>Be me
>2008, Cred Forumstard spaz
>20 years old
>Meet a legit 10/10
>Go on a dinner/movie date with her
>Really thought I nailed it
>She agrees to a 2nd date
>Holy shit
>Get stood up, left high and dry
>It killed me at the time

She is 28 now and bloated up like a balloon. If I posted 19 year old her and 28 year old her, you'd swear they were two different people.

Women age like yogurt.

Idk my classmates seem to be hot still. Also 30 soon.

That substantiates his point even more

Do it faggot,
Post the pics

Dont remind me :(

8 yr olds are hotter than 30 yr olds, change my mind

I was trying to find them. I dont have Facebook so I cant access her photos

Wow what a bitch.

NEED ME TO HANDLE HER?

Attached: Your Friend Ted.jpg (1100x826, 137K)

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

Keks were had
No, she's married to some Puerto Rican now and she bloated up like a whale. Seriously her arm is about the size of my waist. She was a 120lb bombshell in 2008. She looks like a fat mexican now (and she isnt even spanish)

ITT OP learns about "the wall"

All the FAT chicks go mudsharking.

Its like some WARNING sign the cosmos gives us I guess.

Oh well, plenty of koOl ones that are pretty and don't get Blacked.

Attached: istockphoto-523052658-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 327K)

When I was still jackin to photos of girls I went to school with in hg while they were still in high school I realize that was it for me. I was already in, years deep.

I’m hoping I kill myself thisbyear.

The good news is that eventually, you'll be able to fuck all the girls you had a crush on in high school.

The bad news is that you won't want to.

Same thing's happening to me, I've had the biggest crush on that girl for about 10 years now. I met her when she was 23, hottest chick I had ever seen. She's now 33, and she's barely fuckable.

It's so hard to predict. My wife was maybe a 6/10 at age 20 when I met her. A group of guys I knew called her the "ugly one" out of her friend group (bit mean but kek). By like age 26-27 she was a solid 7.5/10 for her age. Now at age 37 she is like an 8+/10 for her age and can legit compete with 23 yr olds.

On the other hand there was a girl who was all on me once when I was in college. I would have said she's a 9 or 10, but I didn't fuck her bc I had a gf. Just a year later by the time I had broken up, she had gotten fat. Things can change so quickly.

It reminds me of one of my classmates. I left home for a few years out of high school. I went home for a visit, and accompanied my mom to the grocery store. One of the cashiers was someone from my graduating class. She had been alright-looking in high school, and had I not lived in such a prison I might have asked her on a date. A couple years later? She'd at least doubled in weight.

Tis why I'm still fucking highachoolers in my forties

I think birth control can have that effect too.

If she is a who're, no doubt she was on the pill for eternity.

Cpl that with the fact that White women eat alot of fast food.

women peak early.

Attached: this kills the roastie.png (960x767, 742K)

Yeah, not sure why. Is it that they peak at like age 16-20 and then realize they have nothing to look forward to? One interesting thing is that there's a girl I went to HS with who starting dating a guy. They're still together whatever now, like 15-20 yrs later. ANd she is still equivalently hot. She was maybe an 8/10 in HS and is an 8/10 now (maybe more if you grade on a curve for her age).

Interesting thing about my wife, she was on the pill in her 20s which was when we had the most sex but she said years later the pill actually killed her sex drive. She refuses to take the pill now lol.

It's not "women". Most of the guys I know from HS are also fat and half of them have criminal records, not exactly rock stars.

The pill is evil man

God who chose the eight-year-old

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was the fat kid in hs that lost a bunch of weight and now is in pretty good shape.

Most of the The hot girls in hs are now fat and miserable. Some really let themselves go.

I know, who knew! She was on the pill from college to about age 30 and I didn't know she hated it till we'd been married for years. Slight downside I have to wear condoms sometimes becasue we don't want more kids. But once she gets horny she's so irresponsible. ONce she was like, take off the condom, I dont' want to fuck a piece of plastic! lol

This is stupid. Even granting that younger women are hotter (because younger people generally are hotter, male or female), they don't peak at fucking 14. Pedo faggots

that's life for a man. thank fuck too

As someone recently over the 30 year mark.

>They get pregernat
>They get in a comfortable relationship and stop caring
>They get careers and get stressed

Overall it's all downhill after 25, sorry bro.

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure once you hit 25, guys will still be trying to scramble for a crumb of your pussy. And once you hit 30 and want to settle down, guys will definitely want your withered, dry, used-up coochie as opposed to younger women's.

Even the Mona Lisa is falling apart. It is a part of life and life sucks. Then after that's done, you die.

Expand your palette. That's the only way to find happiness.

I'd totes bang a granny. Like, a 60 year old woman. Not the grannies the pedo folks refer to.

tf you talking about, i'm a guy.

After HS I went in the service got an MBA and MS now I have a civilliann job with the government that pays quite well.

All the 'hot girls' that wouldn't have given me the time of day back then would stand in line to throat me now.

There was one the other day bagging my groceries. She tried to 'chat me up' it was one of the most satisfying feelings to say 'sorry dont remember you'. She just looked down with her lunch lady arm having ass. Fat beat up broke bitch lmao I see them all the time like this.

Don't marry them, get a vasectomy and fuck the ones 20-30, and your golden.

Oh and all those loser single mothers are incredibly easy to fuck. Just remember if you have money they will try to get pregnant by you. Don't fall for it, don't let them live with you either.

More and more guys are coming to the realization that the paradigm for relations with women is a joke. Use them for the cum dumps they are and focus on your career.

Attached: oMc5tvb_d.jpg (460x418, 17K)

Men age like wine. Women age like milk.

God who chose the nine-year-old

This guy gets it. Then as they age into the 30s find the ones in the rich towns - living off of husband's money the milf quotient is high. And they are super easy to fuck too, if you play your cards right.

I just attended my 20 year high school reunion, and I gotta tell ya, some of those girls looked better at 38 than they did at 18...

It is a combination of things. Women may live longer now but they were expected to die far younger in the wild. There was a 50% chance of dying in childbirth, and even if you survived that you were likely to die making sure your kids survived. By 30 you would have had a few kids and would become increasingly useless to the tribe, As such they never had to evolve to be attractive longer. Men on the other hand, the older they get the more successful they are at defending themselves, their wives, their children, and the tribe as a whole. They can still inseminate, so looking older is something were programmed to see as good for men, it means they are powerful. With women it just means someone powerful defended them for too long.

same person who chose the 8 year old.

The bigger question is, why are kids getting hotter?

Theyre ugly cuz all women had sex with a nigger in their lifetime. You know, somewhere there big nigger is fucking your sister mother or even brother

It’s fuckin’ genetics & lifestyle, mate. Goes for both guys and gals (though it’s generally harder on the women). Always check out their mom & see how she’s held up over the years - that’ll give you an indication as to how that “hot” girl you’re dating is gonna look in the not-so-distant future. Booze & drugs are a huge player, too! If she barely drinks & never does any hard drugs, you’re golden; if she’s a party-girl...well...just enjoy that shit while you can. Also, if she’s conscious about her diet, it’s a good thing. If she’s eating like a pig, you can bet your ass she’s gonna look like one pretty soon, too. Btw, I’m not being sexist here - all of this applies for guys, too.

Everyone would choose a 9 year old if they got to fuck a well trained 9 year old

This

My wife looked old for her age in her 20s, but she's aged slowly. Now she looks young for her age. Hasn’t got fat, either.

Most women age like milk.

cuz you're fucking picky when you're no prize yourself

quit being uptight and enjoy more out of life

Americans in general don't take care of themselves. Shit diet, no exercise, drinking/smoking all the time, etc. Go visit Western Europe and then small-town America. You'll think you've walked into a fucking circus sideshow.

Holy shit...

I graduated high school in 2001, joined the army and was immediately deployed to Iraq. I did my time, got out and am currently in the police force.

There were girls that I fantasized about that peaked early. They had it all.

Well, much like another user here, I found one of them at a local hair salon that I go to. This bitch looked like she had aged 20 years in the wrong direction. She was fat, like flappy arms fat, and had a fat husband and 3 kids. She recognized me after a bit when she asked "did you go to x high school?"

God damn was it satisfying to see that bitch in that condition.

Don't worry, it's easy to bonk 21 year olds when you're older. A lot of women deteriorate in looks because they don't take care of themselves as there was less incentive to.

Also look at this mad chick right here, lol

Mine has gotten increasingly into fitness which helps a lot. She has always looked about 10 yrs younger than her actual age. She got mistaken for a teenager in her late 20s and could easily pass for late 20s today at 37 (unless you get close up - has small crows feet around her eyes)

We live around a bunch of rich towns though and there are a lot of milfs around. With money they can stay in shape and be well preserved

Another sterling law enforcement member.

Those results were from blind ratings I.E. men were asked to rate the attractiveness of women in pictures without knowing their ages.

The truth hurts sometimes.

I'm 25 and there are plenty of girls I went to high school with that look their age or older. I'm told I look like I might be 18 or 19 still and I'll be 30 in 4 years. But all the girls I used to know? I've seen several of them since high school and they really look like they'll be 30 soon. The wrinkles already coming in on some of them who smoke and crap. There is a reason the saying goes "Men age like wine while women age like milk." That saying isn't just a meme roast. There is a lot of truth to it. Arguing that it's "not all men and not all women" doesn't make the point any less valid. My uncle was 37 when he started dating his 24 year old girlfriend. He looked very healthy, and youthful for being near 40. She was all over him man. Now she is in her 30's and she looks rough. Not bad, but certainly not like she did several years ago.

It's because you're in your 30s. Settle down already you pathetic cunt

................ $.......$Z.............
..............ZO............ D..........
.............D...,MNOOOOOOON,............
............M......Z............O.......
..............OM...M............O.......
...........+O,.OOO.......O...I..O.......
...........MMM..... MM.OOO .OO..=.......
...........ZOO.M.M M.M.M...... MM.......
...........?MMMMMMMM.OO.MM.M. ..M.......
...........Z. ....M.MM... $.... +.......
.......... +M......MMM.MM .....MO.......
...........MM...O.MM MMMMM.....MZ ......
...........8...O..M.MMOMM......7.......
...........O.....M MMMMMMOO.. .:........
...........ZI....O.MMMMMMMD.....M.......
...........+M.....OMMMMMMO..... ,.......
.......... ~M .....MMMMMM ... MM.......
............M+......MMMMM.?...MM........
............ M....OO.........+M ........
............ .M..I..... ~ ..MMM ........
............ . MM7 .......$MM+. ........
......... +M ?..7M.....M.M.. .M........
MM ...........?... . MM7MM........ .....
MMMMMMM..............................OOM
............ .................MMM,,,, ..

I think really you just got infected with a bitter attitude yourself BECAUSE your input and advice is foul.

A person does not have to be perfect for you to recognize their qualities. You can get on their level and get to know them before you be negative about it.

I am a guy, btw.

Some sure. But most of them looked better when they were younger. And I am betting that the best looking ones now were not the best looking ones then as the women that are most likely to let themselves go are the ones that never had to put any effort into anything because life was handed to them until their looks started to fade.

I'd like to add that I look like a teenager when my face is clean shaven. Facial hair will always add a few years to a young man but that's natural. When my face is as smooth as a baby's backside I've even had a girl tell me Iooked 17. Boy the things you could get away with

Moobs or GTFO

nniggers

what?

Roasty getting toasty

This answer. I like it

because most women do not look after their health. It's really as simple as that. Not to mention they wear a gross amount of make up in their 20's combined with a shitty skin care routine.

No u.

>Not to mention they wear a gross amount of make up in their 20's combined with a shitty skin care routine.
This is true. My wife’s younger sister always wore a lot of makeup while my wife never cared much for painting her face. Now my wife’s skin is in far better condition than her sister’s.

I prefer the 16-19 bracket. They gotta have those post-puberty curves.

You're the one who thinks your white knighting has anything to do with what's in your pants. Now show them bitch tits, attention whore.

I'm nearing 30 now and I noticed majority of men that i grew up with are really deteriorating in looks.. why is this Cred Forums..?

I remember highschool days seeing all these beautiful teen boys looking flawless and gorgeous... and now over a decade later it pains my heart to see many of them are now overweight, single fathers or just really less attractive than when I remember them at school.

You might be gay.

Not actually what the study was about, but sure, "truth hurts"

You gay nigga.

If girls will recall making fun of the boys in school because "girls mature faster than boys", they'll have to realize that their bodies mature so quickly because they are preparing to breed. The fact that a girl is capable of getting pregnant before she is 16 is by no mistake. They start getting periods as early as 10 or 11. Their own biology is trying to tell them something. You mature quickly so that we can get you pregnant. That is why. So your "victory" over us in puberty? I'll be taking that back now.

That's soy culture. Real men get rated most attractive from their late 20s through late 30s, and still very attractive to women through their 40s, and well into their 50s for the most part. We become dignified.

Soy boys have loads of things similar to estrogen running through their blood, they don't physically develop the way men do, they remain weak, misshapen, age more quickly, and are more prone to gaining weight -- just like women.

He is simply quoting OP while replacing the word "she" and "her" with male pronouns. It's also likely a femanon who is just bitter about the truth. She'll get over it. They don't really have a choice. The aging process really is a humbling thing.

You overthinking it nigga. Of course that is what they did. And its fucking stupid, hence the ridicule.

That's kinda gay

Attached: 1556312765109.jpg (981x515, 98K)

Im really not bitter at all. I have a solid career I am done with education, and have plenty of money /house. Im not even 30. I pretty much have my pick with little effort, but put quite simply they have little to nothing to offer me beyond sexual gratification. I suppose if one wanted children youd have to tolerate them long enough to accomplish that. I just came out of a 4 year relationship, before that i was alone focused on school\work for 6 years or so. And i know its not popular to say but i was much happier during that time than i ever was with my ex. They are just irritating illogical creatures. Quite honestly even if the sex is great they are so annoying its not even really worth it. Especially when you are a few keystrokes away to see any woman perform whatever sex act you want. 0 effort, instant gratification, free, no consequemces.. Pregnancies, she's, wasted time.

Sounds like you have post purchase rationalization my friend. Which is fine, these beat women need guys like you to pay their bills.

Attached: fwlcy3h9y2a21.png (516x511, 321K)

Because males are attracted to females which are most likely to bear viable offspring. The age range of roughly 15 to 25 is when most females are the most attractive, after 30 they're basically used up.

Just turned 37. My girl is 26 and fucking nails. Quit being a faggot.

pedo

This

Nice bait. I almost want to bite.

Quit with the incel used up shit. It's laughable. Girls can't get "used" up kiddo.

>Girls can't get "used" up kiddo.
I audibly snickered at this a little. If a girl is smashed by the whole football team before leaving high school, I think it's more than fair to say she's been used. A woman who is having sex for pleasure and nothing more is being used like a fleshlight. The guy isn't there for romance or love or any attachment. So he is there for himself. He isn't going to call her, hang out with her later, or be "friends" with her. So he is quite literally using her for his own pleasure. He is using her exactly like a toy or a fleshlight. Only difference is that she makes noise and breathes. That's about it.

lol bitter bitch.

To an extent, you're right: Age doesn't mean someone's used up. To an extent, however, you've got to consider biology. Beyond roughly 30-35, women are extremely more likely to die in childbirth, miscarry, and have other serious pregnancy issues. We're biologically programmed to be most attracted to women who are more likely not only to have a successful series of births, but to raise those kids to adulthood.

In modern society, that matters slightly less.

You really saying a 16 year old twat and a 40 year old twat feel the same m8 lol. Dont get me wrong older ladies have good pussy too, but it aint the same. More relevant is their physical appearance deteriorates rather rapidly, especially if they have kids. I mean i still fuck em anyway but you never had young pussy before or your memory is failing you.

wickr goodtimesroll5

seeking some people to chat with . discuss interests
mindstates
addiction
porn.

Actually, it was what the study was about. seethe moar.

What the Fuck are you on about you racist retard? 90% of women have ducked niggers? I'd like to see that stat. You're one of those retard s that blame black people for everything so can feel better about yourself because you know you are inferior to basically everyone else. Faggot

Not how it works. You would get a picture of a girl of every age and are told to rate it on a scale of 1-100 attractiveness.

Pussy doesn't change lol, don't be daft.

>Sounds like you have post purchase rationalization my friend. Which is fine, these beat women need guys like you to pay their bills.

No, I have an issue with your recommendation of telling other men to avoid working through relationships with women.
I understand your sentiment, however. I think your conclusion is that of a pouting toddler.

And yeah, there should be nothing seen wrong about having babies and raising kids.
Obviously, you can't do that if you are avoiding being intimate.

my high school crush still looks great, but she's an outlier that seems to take care of herself.
her once pretty friend is now a hambeast I wouldn't recognize if I didn't see the progression myself. the weight makes her look mid thirties or higher and she isn't even 25 yet.
just keeping a decent weight is enough for most, but they can't put down the fucking fork even when they're bitching about their weight. dumb whores.

stay mad nignog 13/50

Actually the stata for Black male/White female couples pretty high now. I read it right from the liberal puke fad Huffington Post.

It makes sense when you walk outside and count how many you spot on a trip to Wally to get your groceries.

Not really, an inconvient truth is overshadowed by what men want to believe. If you look at it objectively its a bad deal for what you get. The only way it would make sense would be to have kids. And the majority of time you will get screwed one way or another. That's a fact, not an opinion. If you found an actual decent woman count your lucky stars because they aren't common. I'm not a pouting toddler, I just refuse to relinquish control of my funds or freedom. I never said there was anything wrong with having kids, if that's what you want, I just said it's a trap where you become an indentured slave if the Mrs' decides she doesnt quite fancy you anymore you are fucked. Bad deal. Bad odds.

This. They eat like pigs then complain they are fat.

Generally the white women you see them with most white men wouldn't want.

nice dubs

fucking niggers is not only the in-vogue curiosity for spoiled white girls, it's also how the Left tells women to prove they're not racist. And you know how many people can't think for themselves these days, so they obey whatever instructions their politically-based circle jerk gives them -- especially in university where you're "racist" or "sexist" because a specific person isn't attractive to you.

found Benjamin Franklin

Like a goanna

Attached: 14433154_528669620676339_2983646652191272808_n.jpg (960x540, 159K)

Because when they're young and flawless, they want male attention, so they work hard on their looks.

10 years later, they realise they don't even need to TRY in order to get male attention, they can get laid when they like so they stop bothering.

Fast forward another 20 years, if they're still single they try to regain their attractiveness, but by then it's too late, and they get frumpy and angry instead.

That's because they know white men are desired by better acting and more attractive women. They make better fathers and providers by a long shot. Not to say there aren't exceptions for men of other ethnicities, but white men are notorious for being better at just about everything that really matters to a woman. For most of us, life isn't a rap song, we want stability and someone who will help us raise a good family.

Sorry, but most of you black guys make us too scared to even try with you. All your music is about is violence and acting like an asshole, most of your culture embraces this bullshit. That's not who I want to be pregnant with.

Reminds of this one bitch in high school, who had been a popular hot chick since elementary, and the 10th grade hit and she cut her hair, got a 4/10 furry ass gf, and no less than tripled in weight. I saw nudes of her before and after and it went from grade A fap material, to something I'd post on a gore board.