The Moon landing was faked and staged by Stanley Kubrick. Prove me wrong

The Moon landing was faked and staged by Stanley Kubrick. Prove me wrong.

Attached: RTR29QFM-1-e1562840723540.jpg (410x230, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=lro apollo image
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayy here, can confirm humans landed on the moon, but it's our moon stay the fuck off our lawn.

Attached: ayy.jpg (2203x2937, 501K)

The burden of truth is on you.

>being this brainwashed by the globalist liberals.

Who the fuck knows... But look into some theories on 'The Shining'. Some people beleive the film is actually a confession by Kubrick. Look at Danny's sweater for starters...

Why would they go through the effort of starting a billion dollar program and build giant functional skyscraper size rockets just to fake the moon landing? Sounds pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

dick measuring contest with russia, who was winning 'the space race'.

They were sets in the interior and the Moon surface was too. If you look closely you SEE strings on the astronots, they wanted to outdo Russia but they got there before the US. They couldn't outdo Russia, so they faked it. The way they jump, the flag waving like there's wind in fucking space, the lack of stars, the clearly painted on picture of Earth whitch looks nothing like Earth, can I continue?

Why the fuck have we had 40 years of superior technological advance but haven't gone back? It's right there! Just go!

this post is fake and gay

Attached: beer me.jpg (500x332, 27K)

Evil moon demons cant trick me fucking nasholes gods true flat earth wake up people

Exactly.
Says the faggot whose probably a liberal and has a fake I.D. whitch you can get arrested for.

Saw the Moon landing back in 1969 and I KNEW it was fake from the start. Just how? HOW? Come on.

So the Soviets got there first and didn't parade around with that achievement especially given the fact that there planned launch date was to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the bolshevik revolution. Yeah ok retard.

you were a fag then and now lol

a rocket left earth though, explain that.

I consider fag to be a term about a stack of twigs, so thank you syes I am a stack of twigs.
Proto CGI or just a rocket being shot off.

I guess the liberals are running Cred Forums nowe.

BUMP

I wonder what it would be like to live life actually believing basic info is all lies. I mean, I get that there are political games and intrigues and conspiracies, but simple and obvious shit like Moon landings and round Earth - I don't get how idiots think they're faked. So what is this - just a juvenile joke? A tell for retards? A societal filter?

I wonder too, like you actually believing in this shit. As if you think the Moon we actually landed on? Where's the proof?

Ha ha.. I get it. You're funny.
But seriously. What's the gag?

I’ll bite.

There are reflectors on the moon which can pick up lasers fired from earth and beam them back down here.

Thousands of people would know about this, it would get out there.

The British commonwealth and USSR received broadcast, which they verified as being from space.

Prove it.
How do you know they're not lying?

CGI? In the 1960s? It’d be easier to go to the moon.

Early CGI existed in the 60's and less money costly then your Mono landing.

Why would the US’ competitors coroberate a story about them going to the moon? Why has the physics that were used to engineer the rocket been verified by independent scientists around the earth? Are all scientists in on pretending the moon landing was faked for no reason at all?

>Prove it.
Okay.... You can look up the current returns from the LRO
google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=lro apollo image
but I know you'll say that 's all faked. I mean, it's not like this retarded humor is new to the channel.
So what kind of proof do you expect would satisfy you, short of taking you up there and rubbing your nose in it?

*1973. And that was 2D, and incapable of convincing a dog.

There is a reason, the globalist agenda. The Jews, the reptilians, the ones who are the beast.

Really? Got any examples of that?

Absolutely pathetic, not an even answer.

>the reptilians
So... you're willing to believe the landings were faked, but you accept there are reptilian ... somethings from ... where?

The fact that you use Google is enough to prove anything you say wrong I knew your a globalist liberal eganda.
Than why was there CGI when I grew up watching sci fi? Look at lasers and stuff, same thing.

It's caught on tape them transforering.

OP is fake. 4chin is a mirage

There was no Stanley Kubrick. He was faked by fx artists using stop-motion and animatronics.

in my early 30s I visited a few adult book stores while traveling for a job

This led me to sucking my cousins dick in high school.

Evidence against the conspiracy is just proof of it, in your view. Can’t show you any evidence because you’ll just say cry about the Jews or globalism.

If you grew up in the 60s you couldn’t have seen CGI. It’d be practical effects and paint.

You're stupid enough to think Google is a direct source of knowledge? It provide references to other sites, including the idiotic ones you'd like to reference.
What's wrong with your brain?

You're delusional. Have fun with your jokes.

Anyone who voted for this moron is as stupid as he is. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Duuuhhhhh, smells like pee.png (1600x1000, 1.59M)

Sketchiest part is when the lander takes back off from the moon. I know that gravity is a lot less than it is on Earth but how did they get enough fuel to get back in orbit? I mean it took a tower to get off earth.

This is your brain on Infowars.

How do you explain lasers in Star Trek and War of the Worlds?
BNo, it hides info about the true coverup of The Moon Landing Fakeries.
Says the gay ass tranny liberal ruining AMerica.

Kek.
Reptiles transforming on modern video = AOK and not CGI.
Landing on live (at the time) TV + returned stills + filmed video = fake.
That's quite some powerful selecting you got goin' on.

Laser was invented in 1957.

>just a juvenile joke?
This, for some.
>A tell for retards?
This, for most.

See 1955 wqhen I were a baby saw it with my dad, CGI.

bump