I'm a tranny and I'm here to prove that transphobes only have 5 insults...

I'm a tranny and I'm here to prove that transphobes only have 5 insults. Insult me without defaulting to one of these and you win.

1 - You Don't Pass
2 - You're a Man
3 - I identify...
4 - Chromosomes
5 - "Faggot"

Attached: image0 (5).jpg (1932x2576, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
dailymotion.com/video/x58s24i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a freak of nature you stupid fuck.
There, you happy now?

You're fucking ugly

6. mentally ill/delusional
7. pervert/fetishist

t. J

Sorry, that's number 3, appeal to nature.

Attached: Capture3.png (925x887, 1.79M)

i love CIS women with real vagenes

you cant form babby

Best sex I ever had was with a tranny. Damn. It was hot.

Attached: youCucks.jpg (205x246, 7K)

You don’t even come close to passing, you sick fuck. Despite what your mentally deranged brain says, your genes still say that you’re a man, you fucking faggot, and anyone who thinks you pass is a faggot with a fetish.

Who am I? I’m the self identifying Apache attack helicopter who just shredded your lying faggot ass

bump

>"transphobes only have 5 insults"
>"not trans specific"

Look you dumb fucking faggot if you had more than two brain cells maybe you'd realize that you didnt asked for "trans specific" insults and by using that as a criteria after the fact is akin to moving the goal posts, a common. Tactic used be people who cant actually argue.

Or maybe you just wouldnt be trans.

>This virgin doesn't realize I'm posting to be humiliated

lmfao

Attached: 1e0c2ps0gcs11.png (960x943, 1.07M)

Mentally ill

For real though, gender dysphoria is a real thing. It was changed from gender identity disorder in 2013 to remove the stigma, but it’s still a mental health issue. On top of that, transgenders and other members of the alphabet soup community are around 40% more likely to commit suicide - which means that they’re committing it at a much higher rate than Jews in Nazi Germany. Say what you want about Trump, with the internet everyone can find a community to be a part of, and people are pretty tolerant of the alphabet soups in general, so “muh oppression” isn’t a valid reason. It’s a mental disorder.

Get your head checked

>"transphobes only have 5 insults"
Anyone with an IQ over 95 could work out that this is about trans specific insults just by seeing the word "transphobe." If it's not a trans-specific insult, it doesn't apply to a generalization about transphobes. Please go back to remedial English and fucking learn reading comprehension.

Statistically you’re going to kill yourself

That's not an insult, that's just math you stupid nerd. Get the fuck outta here.

Look man, it's been over a year but the divorce was rough and I'm drunk.

Also I'd tap that boipussi. I ain't no transphobe and I like them little boy titties. Mmmmmm

Nobody is afraid of you. Also I would fuck your holes really hard.

The suffix "phobe" doesn't just mean "fear," it also means "averse to."

>ITT: Hoes Mad At My Big Dick

Attached: video0 (1) (1).webm (540x960, 1.1M)

Post more pics, slut.

Be a good little sissy and prepare for entry.

No. Nobody is a afraid of a tranny. Just their own sexuality.

You’re beautiful and I want to worship you, starting with your toes.

I'm not the OP but you're in luck because I'm still a tranny :^)

Attached: signal-attachment-2019-12-23-232243.jpg (1944x2012, 350K)

You make an even uglier woman than you did a man, and that takes some serious talent.

I win.

Lolol this is setting up a formal debate and not some piece of literature and if you know anything about argumentative writing you know there is no room for context clues and inferences so maybe you should take you're english major, shove it up your ass, and learn something about writing for an intelligent audience and not writing for entertainment of the masses pleb.

Hey Beetus-Chan

So youre telling me youre willing to take the time out of your day to watch a bunch of anons on Cred Forums insult you instead of make your life or someone elses life better?
Not an insult, just curious.

You are a science experiment.

Ew, and you’re a fucking foot fetish degenerate. Can’t wait for you to end it.

well...i mean, your face passes kinda. its not 100% feminine but at the same time you dont look like a dude. i'm sorry but the tits are sad, those tiny things don't pass. although, that being said i'd fuck you. i wouldnt date you cause long term i'm not into dating men who want/think they are/etc to be women but for pure physical enjoyment sure i'd fuck you. wont lie though, your dick would get 0 attention from me, i'm just not into that. i would bend you over and plow you for hours but i'm not gonna touch any other dick than mine.

You didn't timestamp.

It makes my dick hard because of comments like these

Attached: Tease.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

MOAR webms

Fuck off faggot. I don't need new insults when the old ones work perfectly fine.

How come no one has mentioned dilate?

I’m not standing up for anyone but, define mental disorder. At this day and age everyone is born with 2-3 types of disorders. So how do we determine who’s mind is fit enough to be considered sane? Everyone is fucked up in the head in one way or another.

>post opens with pic of naked tranny showing their toes to the camera
>"actchully this is a fOrMaL dEbAtE"
also
>you're english major

Attached: smug15.jpg (400x400, 42K)

you forgot, you arent a trap, you're an ambush

Those glasses make my peepee tingle

well then if you like it post some with dildos in your ass.

Become a statistic

I like women?

Attached: D9FySv9XoAYNh1T.png (655x891, 749K)

You forgot mentall illness and part of the 41%

Fuuuuuck you're an ugly filthy little degenerate. Congratulations.

then why do you want to be a woman?

Go dilate tranny.

you felt uncomfortable in your own skin and hate yourself and your body so obviously the way to fix it is to play victim and blame society's "social roles" instead of your mental state it's not that 99.99999% of the population is right, it's that they are wrong and you are right and only you understand you
because that's not enough and you can never get enough attention from baiting niggers like me over anonymous image boards, you end up resorting to doing irreversible damage to your body with hormone replacement, later when that is not still enough you mutilate yourself to the point of no return
the same people who used to tell you to stop now say it's a free country and do what you want
you did what you wanted

>im a tranny
No you are a guy playing pretend.

Attached: 1558931031954.jpg (403x395, 20K)

Please make on where you're sticking your tongue out

You are a mental defective with one foot in the grave due to the high suicide rate amongst trans. Gender is not a choice. Sexuality is however.

>You're fucking ugly
>Sorry, that's number 3...
>3 - I identify...

You identify as ugly?

W- What's the difference in your mind?

Attached: stare02.png (1080x759, 912K)

Incorrect.

Attached: unknown (9).png (624x842, 794K)

Unable to grasp with reality
Man up
Delusional

Sexuality isn't a choice. If you think it's a choice for everyone, you might be bisexual. Straight guys can't feel attraction to other guys.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 38K)

you look like the forehead version of mia

Attached: DJ3rxnkXkAATkRq.jpg (1200x510, 49K)

This is why Isis wants to kill us

Show your smooth armpits, bb

You look sexy as hell.:)

Narcissistic

autistic

jfc you're one cringy motherfucker
Now go ahead and say you were baiting the talking cock sleeve to reply newfag

Only hair here

Attached: file.png (626x845, 1.01M)

Lets not act like a man can become a woman. You can act and pretend all you want. At the end of the day noone is ever gonna think you are a real girl, they may act like someone is for the sake of being nice. But in the end its all just playing pretend

Attached: 1579318978129.jpg (404x630, 68K)

How is that incorrect? There isn't anything female about you other than the clothes you wear. It's ok though man. I'm not here to knock you. Just help you with reality. People will accept the face that your a dirty "feces worshipping faggot" but you are a human male.

Where can I find trannies to fuck? Seriously, fuck or date. I just want a shemale who wants to fuck relentlessly. Are they pervs like me?

You're mentally ill and very likely to commit suicide before the age of 35, regardless of whether you transition or not

>doesnt see bait when it's masked by responding to bait
>insults the even more obvious bait in bait, unsure if baiting of of the bait in the bait

Fuck now I gotta fap

You stupid tranny. I wish I could choke the life out of you and cum on your lifeless face

>It's not the quality that matters, it's the quantity.
>It doesn't matter how legitimate the insult is, you just need to have more than [insert arbitrary number here]

If you didn't try so damned hard to legitimize yourself, you'd face so much less animosity.

Sexuality is a choice. I can choose at any time to suck a dick. But I don't like the idea of it so I don't. It's q choice based on desire. I don't like cantaloupe either and I choose not to eat it. It's not a difficult choice either.

you faggot
you look like a man
you are a man
fucking mentally ill pervert

Okay but you implied there was a difference between a "tranny" and "a person playing pretend." Did you intend to say that a tranny *is* a man playing pretend? Because that's the opposite of what you actually said.

Attached: wtfamireading.jpg (429x454, 20K)

What sexuality are people before their first sexual encounter?

Im not sure these faggots even know what a girl looks like. Fuckin delusional if they think any of these dudes look like girls.
>pic related
This is what a girl looks like playing dress up. These guys will never even come close to this

Attached: IMG_45944114890011.jpg (960x1280, 103K)

Too bad faggot. I'll still grope your tiny titties and rape your tight anus whether you like it or not

those glasses, lipstick and choker dont make you quircky, unique or feminine.

It makes you look like what you are, a curiosity. Someone's fetish. No one will ever marry you for the simple fact that when you turn 40+ you'll look like danny devito in drag.

I believe my work here is done, continue fighting, insulting and fapping anons.

Attached: Capture.png (697x930, 1.09M)

But like... the flavors you like are genetic. I think a common example is Cilantro... tied to some Gene's, some people think it tastes like soap... so..

Nonsequitor, ignoramus. She specifically ask for people to not default to trans specific insults.

>He thinks that's a girl

How about we don't argue over dumb shit on the internet?

Attached: Respect-sir.jpg (700x1244, 102K)

I salute your efforts OP

Nooo post more

IDK about you, but my pp doesn't get hard for men like it does for women. Your sexuality is who makes you horny, not who you fuck. If I put a gun to your head and made you suck a dick, I wouldn't be making you gay, I would be raping a straight man. But if your penis gets hard at the idea of sucking dick, that would make you gay or bi.

Attached: finger-wag.gif (540x540, 499K)

Give Harry Potter his fucking glasses back

Your sexuality and what sexual acts you choose to perform are two different things. You can choose to suck all the dick in the room but, if you're not gay, you're not going to like it. That's what sexuality is. Choosing to suck dick when you don't like it just makes you an idiot.

>implying they aren't all true

Like asking me to explain why we should stop using CFCs without mentioning the ozone layer. That one reason is reason enough. Op's thread is stupid and OP is stupid.

Oh look, I won.

nigga look at where you are
you really think we're gonna anything productive done?

Your not sexual until you enter puberty. You don't think of it unless some fuck molests you. Then you make a "choice" on what you want sexually. A choice heavily based on how your life went.

Mmmm I want to suck your spitty toes when you’re done.

Be honest, you'd never know

Attached: unknown (3).png (1441x934, 1.76M)

retard

Wish a cute tranny would suck on my little dick

If tell you to kill your self, but i can wait.

I think the trans issue should be dealt with mentally rather than surgically

Explain?

Nobody in society, not even your parents can love or approve of your decisions. Your just a tax sponge for the hard working you self mutilating Unnatural Retard. So fuckin slow in the head you can't even look at your genitals to understand what you are.

They tried that for like, the past 100 years. There's no treatment except for transition. And not all trans ppl get surgery, it's mostly hormones.

Imagine thinking they're actually women

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I lie and collect food stamps, free healthcare, and free hormones on your dime, oink oink piggy

Attached: WIN_20190521_22_54_16_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Bruh I understand what I am, the whole point of transitioning is to change that. If I were diluted to believe I was a woman then I wouldn't be injecting estrogen in attempt to look like one.

Attached: worry.jpg (770x702, 84K)

Attached: trolling.jpg (1440x810, 188K)

BASED

>tiny dick
>flat chest

the worst of both worlds

I'm a fashion icon

Attached: file.png (416x804, 704K)

Why don't u post more ass?

Would go shopping with / 10

>This is what a girl looks like playing dress up.
What does dressing up have to do with anything? The OP is naked in every pic they've posted!

Attached: visible_confusion.jpg (428x410, 62K)

i have another insult

you an aids machine

MORE FEET

I’d pay for everything. I’d love to be a sugar daddy.

You can add me on discord or kik.
Which do you have?

You look uglier than sin, and because of that fact that you are ugly you will never be the woman you envision you are. Also, it's sad that you shitters are so fucked because you despite being all woke and shit you are still victim to societys standard of beauty. Which intern gets you guys to kill yourselves. Hope you are taking your anti depressants.

Both.

What if they're all true? Is the truth an insult? You're seeking attention from degenerates that will tell you anything you want to hear in order to eat your shit.

Is that what you really desire? Wait, don't answer that.

BackpackLily#1312

Oh, yeah. You ARE a man though. See that thing dangling between your legs? That's a penis. Men have those. Nothing about it's size makes it feminine.

Requested.

Thank you! I have a 3 inch penis and I'm tired of feeling like it's not masculine enough. It's not the size, it's how you use it!

You got a Twitter?

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

It's cute and little.
We're about the same size.
Would love to playfully swordfight with our girl peens to determine who tops who first.

8. banana butt

OP is no. 5

No clue how you faggots can simp over this. Good night

>still caring if you're gay/bi in 2020
WTF

You don't exist in my mind so therefore you aren't real

Based and solipsism-pilled

Gross.

Why?

Those 5 are onough to make you freaks cry. Heed our warnings and escape the grip of sin. This confusion makes you unable to see itas such.

Attached: trannies-this-picture-kills-the-beast.jpg (960x983, 151K)

In what religion is it a sin to transition?

Attached: signal-2019-11-17-153234.jpg (1024x501, 70K)

you let people mutilate your dick to trick people into thinking you are a girl, just to disappoint them

I'll be totally honest here. While some "traps" are cute and have fapped to 1 or 2 in the past, I think you are incredibly hot and if I knew you IRL I'd date you

All of them. For denying the reality that you are a man, and have the responsibilities of a man, you fall into confusion. I was almost there, envying women with the versatility of their expression in fashion, long hair, people treating them nice, etc. The thing that prevented me from giving into confusion was my attraction to this one woman. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1571782365786.jpg (700x1050, 76K)

Show bobs and lady peen weeeooowwweeeiiii

This looks like a high school yearbook photo. Underaged poster. Mods!

Easy.
Get a personality.
The only thing you got going is "i am trans" it is annoying as shit and makes you a boring person who is just like the other trans. You are not an individual at all.
Just bores the shit out of me when all you talk about is "trans rights" "bathrooms" and "pronouns".
Every fucking one of you do this like a broken record, and perhaps if you shut the fuck up people would not laugh every time one of you necks yourself.

Confirmation bias. You only see trans people in the context of these discussions (and in Cred Forums shitposts) so that's all you know about them. If you ever actually get to know a trans person who isn't early in their transition, they're likely to be really cool. At least, that's my experience.

by trying to not conform, you are conforming even harder than anyone else.

Most trans people I know actually *want* to conform to the roles of the gender they're transitioning to. Not saying they want to be 50s tradwives but they do want to conform to a certain level of femininity. Trans people don't transition to be edgy or anticonformist, it's just that many of them are unable to conform to the gender they were born as.

>U NOT SEEN REAL TRANS
Oh i have, you all look and sound alike.
GET A PERSONALITY.

>Trans people don't transition to be edgy or anticonformist
Tell that to all the commie trannys on twitter.
If your a "true" trans you should be finding these people and shutting them up, they are making you look bad by proxy. It is time you "true trans" cleaned house.

You have nothing to prove because your opinion means nothing

>You only see trans people in the context
I have seen your discord groups fag, i know how insane you fuckers get with pronoun witch hunting and other insane bullshit in discords.
Even in game discords, we have to hear your bullshit HRT updates and you have to go fucking full tranny fascist on anyone who uses "he". In the end you turn discord servers in to gulags with 0 original discourse other than posting pictures about how you pass.
Talk about games, instead of attention whoring and people would treat you better eh that so hard?

You look like Yoko Ono with a dick
/thread

people aren't being communist as a way of being edgy, they actually believe in that shit. just like how Cred Forums isn't being antisemetic to be edgy, they actually just hate jews. nobody is trying to be special, they're just genuine extremists.

I just don’t like the face you’re making. It makes you look ugly and undesirable, too smug to have interest in beyond caving your skull inward.
Post more of your body though you cute little slut.

Attached: C87D9346-CE26-4843-AC59-89FECD0833D4.gif (196x148, 1011K)

you think now you command the same attraction from everyone that you envied so badly but you'll always just be an incel and the void will never be filled

God damn degenerate subhumans

Not the same user here, but I gotta say you're right about everyone having a """mental disorder""" this is largely found in boys since western culture is becoming ever more protective and restrictive. Every young boy seems to have ADD, ADHD, Depression, or some other generic shit they can tack onto the kid so he takes his pills like a good boy and stays complacent, unrowdy, and is slowly killed from the inside.

It's hilarious to me that you think I'm talking about the internet. That's not a problem with trannies, that's a problem with discord. Go to a Cred Forums discord and say something like "israel does a lot of messed up shit but that doesn't mean we should hate all jews for it." You'll get a similar seething response.

When I say meet a trans person, I mean GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING TROGLODYTE!

>IIIIII DDDDIMNNNNNNT MMEEEN THHHAAA NEETTRTTTTTT
God save me the sperg out tranny.

Attached: 1501542359740.png (700x700, 271K)

>length
what's the length?

how much shit did you get on your dick?

Roll

The worst part wasn't that your parents, or whomever raised you, used to be disappointed in you for your decisions in life. The worst part is when they stop being disappointed because they finally realize that they had the bar set too high for you all those years.

Like those feet doe

Your a human that lost its grasp on reality. You can say your gender is female but your sex will stay male. You should enjoy your 20s because after them you are just a ugly beta male.

You're not very attractive, as a male or a female. Would not fuck/10

Most of you are insufferable IRL as well.
Trying to have a drink with some friends and you start sperging out about Trump and other political bullshit.

Can I fuck you for money

retard

All trannies and faggots still get offended at these 5 insults. So why does it matter?

Join the 41 percent.

Your feet are fucking disgusting

2.4 in

I am just going to quote Boy George.
Pronouns in bio is just a modern form of attention seeking.
Where the man who crossdressed his way through the 80s tells you you are an attention seeker, it is time to tone the shit down.

Attached: h1xmjpv5ziq31.jpg (800x800, 64K)

I would let you choke on my cock then ride me like the cute little bunny you are

i haven't had a laugh that good in a while, perfectly summarizes the debate

You will only pass as a woman when you dont have a meat fold for a vagina, the surgeries are not perfect and as a result neither will you be. Btw nice b8 m8

sharpie in pooper plz

Kek

Attached: 1578338167418.jpg (400x249, 18K)

Yasssss queen slay

You have a mental disease. I'm not trying to insult you, just sharing a fact. I hope you get the help and love you need.

You're cute.

I think you're hot.

I’d cum on your feet

Fun fact. No one cares about you.

Your makeup looks like trash, other (real) women do it much better. Hell, even other men.

Attached: xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg (1366x768, 112K)

Lets see your makeup then faggot

Gay Nigger how bout that op

TBH TBH

You forget that tranny IS an insult you fucking tranny.

It's only an insult when it's being used by a non-tranny. N word rules apply.

You'll fail to be a woman just like you failed to be a man.

Oh hey Tracey, still salty about getting rejected last night?

You dont have a cunt and you'll never have a cunt youll never know what it feels like too be a woman stupid fucking cross dresser kill your self

who needs a cunt when u got a perfectly good butthole

but isnt the entire point of changing genders to have a cunt?

you smell bad

your whole life revolves around a mental illness hobby which is vain, selfish, confused and frankly boring. get a grip.

No? That's a small part of it for most people. The majority of trans people don't even get the surgery, they just stick to hormones only.

6 your mentally ill.
7 kill yourself before you molest somebody's child.

Hormones to change their gender to be more feminine. The ultimate sign of femininity? The vagina. Right after tits

Same
Not who you replied to but when I did it I didn’t get any shit in my dick but she got some shit on hers. I tried to clean my ass like the gays do with a enema a couple hours before the encounter and must have used too much or I didn’t expel all the water before meeting up. She was bangin my ass and I ended up shitting all over her dick and the bed, just a big liquefied watery shit mess all over the place.

Okay but most of the time bring a girl with a penis is good enough. It's not like you use your vagina or penis to interact with people on a day-to-day basis. The bedroom is a little different but that's about it.

Don't care didn't ask plus you're jewish

Hispanic-Native try again, pendejo :^)

Attached: IMG_2112.jpg (1932x2576, 691K)

No, but if we were talking about a day-to-day basis OP wouldn't post a very promiscuous picture of itself on Cred Forums, in fact if it truly was just about being accepted into society and not about sex, OP wouldn't go out of their way to mention their sexuality and challenge everyone on Cred Forums based on that fact.

Tl;Dr OP is a narcissist obsessed with sex who uses their sexuality to justify it.

Shut the fuck up you mentally ill attention whore.

Okay but if we're just taking about sex then that brings me back to my original poitn: you don't need a cunt when you got a perfectly good butthole.

Which, perhaps I should have said; is acceptable if you're openly homosexual, or are a female with an anal fixation. Not someone who bases their entire existence off of wanting a cunt. It doesnt mean OP cant take it up the ass, it just means that OP isn't going that extra mile to be a women. It means OP is just a cross dressing narcissist.

Insults=Facts?

You're an idiot. You're also a faggot that doesn't "pass" that does not have female chromosomes. And you my dude also obviously identify as a retard.

Why on earth should anyone spend time on coming up with new "insults" when we can just state facts and get the job done easily. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

hey user you just spent time coming up with new insults

okay and? OP never indicated wanting a cunt. Lots of trannies don't want a cunt. Also if you scroll up you'll see that OP likes women not men.
also
>a women

Attached: smug38.jpg (299x168, 9K)

see:

HARD bait let us see them toes pretty boy :)

How does being a woman cause you to win or even be remotely relevant this argument?

Also that just makes them crossdressers. I can understand if they get the surgery how that might make us question the line between male and female, but as it stands? OP is still a narcissist trying to garner attention.

Attached: ThatFuckingCat(AnimeEdition).jpg (540x482, 31K)

i wonder what sex your chromosomes say you are....

You dont pass. Sorry man. Thats why its #1 on the list

Attached: 1543783108824.png (480x480, 29K)

if you saw op on the street and didn't see this thread you're telling me you would call her a man?

You're so small you might as well be an actual girl

i wonder how many chromosomes you are missing

I wasn't claiming to be a woman I was pointing out your gramatical error you mongoloid.

Attached: sissyhypno.gif (500x533, 412K)

ur feet are gross man lol

Likely, once I saw the hands...even then I'd more than likely just walk by OP and dismiss it as just another person in the crowd. Why? Would go up to them and say something?

Ja und?

You're a mentally ill Cred Forumstard.

god you're retarded

Honestly, I'm the type of person nobody is ever remotely kind to. One of the first was a tranny. I didn't support them at the time, but after her, I looked into the actual science behind it and realized it was a real thing, so I support you dudette. Do your thing. You're a girl in my eyes. Cause like you legit have the brain of one.

Could hold you down and fuck you til your toes curl and eyes roll..
I would too no hesitation
But you can never bare me a child
Other than my well used fuck slut what purpose are you?

If you can identify as another gender, then you can identify as another age. If you don't support identifying as another age then you shouldn't support trans people

Thank you to everyone who helped me cum twice, humiliation really is a community effort

Attached: file.png (608x848, 1.09M)

you lose lol

Attached: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (600x752, 84K)

We have that. Adults with the brains of children are called "retarted." Seriously. "Mental age" is a thing used when assessing retarded people.

Post socked feet

just because they're repeated ad nauseum doesn't make them any less valid, or are you a slave to trends like a typical transvestite

fag
got

K

Attached: image0 (6).jpg (1932x2576, 1.28M)

You're entire life decisions and identity revolves around AGP sexual fetishes you learned on Cred Forums and sissy hypno vids on pornhub

Hello? Based Department?

Yes... This Post Right Here.

Attached: WIN_20190523_04_47_45_Pro.jpg (1321x1053, 283K)

Cool, don't kill yourself.

Attached: 1562876213898 transgender suicide.png (699x389, 54K)

This. lol

Imagine when he gets old enough to bald. Suicide incoming.

Attached: oyvey.png (398x386, 48K)

Attached: forcefem.jpg (676x900, 132K)

this is probably the dumbest rationalization I've seen so far. Let's use the same logic.

If you can identify with a political party then you can identify as ice cream cone. If you don't support people who identify as a ice cream cone you don't support people who identify with politcial parties.

Use your brain user there's decent arguements to be made but you look like a retard

i would fucking destroy your ass. kik or discord?

Attached: 1576265445456.jpg (1800x1200, 356K)

It's a sad life you live.
I almost transitioned and decided against it.

When you are depressed, feel like you don't fit in, feel like you have no other options, and get pleasure from sissy porn...you end up taking hormones to be someone else.

Yes, this is the "out of context statistics" mentioned in the meme. Thank you, user. Cred Forums's critical thinking skills continue to astound me.

Attached: 1691aekrju541.png (1152x729, 167K)

Are you fucking retarded. Political party is your opinion. Identifying as another gender and dressing up as it is fucking retarded and a mental illness.

>Not posting your puddle of girl goo after

this has to be bait

Being identified as a part of a political party is defined by your ideas and participation in the party
Being a part of a gender is defined by biology.
You can pretend to be a woman and function as a woman while walking around (if you pass). But you can never truly be the Female sex.

Gender is an outward representation of someone's Sex and biological facts.
Out of the biological realities of Sex, Gender representation is born.

You can only pretend to be the other gender.

More hot diaper pics please :)

why tho, you're literally just saying things and hoping they stick

Attached: 1558130671920 Transgenders arent fit for combat.png (1784x1088, 565K)

Genital mutilator, mentally ill fag, tranny and poofter

Me making sissy stickies

Attached: WIN_20190523_04_16_29_Pro.jpg (1335x1065, 296K)

biological facts hahah you're retarded

>hurr durr psychologists totally aren't pressured by political activists!
>activists totally dont defund everyone who has a differing opinion!
oh wait
dailymotion.com/video/x58s24i

also female is not a gender retard

Attached: yp2t3bvs5ml31.png (640x400, 27K)

Spread your slutty hole for us fag

Attached: lo74pf341za41.jpg (960x396, 46K)

Attached: 1569137254153.jpg (800x778, 50K)

They look so good

yeaah the diaper was way too much.. sorry. thought you were someone else without seeing your face too on another thread

>Yes, this is the "out of context statistics" mentioned in the meme. Thank you, user. Cred Forums's critical thinking skills continue to astound me.
See? I can repeat myself too!

My girl goo!~

Attached: image0.jpg (2576x1932, 656K)

you can't ever have a baby
You dont have periods
Testosterone shaped your body in ways that can never be reversed
Your hips are narrower
Your shoulders are wider
Your ribcage is bigger
The whole torso ratios are out of whack so they will never look fully "female"
The distance between your nose and upper lip is too long. Women have shorter skulls and therefore shorter faces.
You can never hide your bigger than average hands
You can never really be feminine.
But you know that.

That's why you are accepting getting off on the humiliation of being a lesser male.

Because deep down you know you can never live out the true fantasy you had of being a girl.

Everything you do in life is just 1 big coping mechanism to not look at that ugly truth.

Attached: 1567550038008 Drag queen trans kids and then for reason at all people voted Hitler into power.jpg (766x960, 83K)

Gender is a representation of the Sex of Female.

If we didn't have differing sexes, we wouldn't have differing genders, retard.
Therefore, Sex births Gender.

I gonna throw up

Attached: 1467182612919.jpg (531x705, 18K)

>Testosterone shaped your body in ways that can never be reversed
>Your hips are narrower
>Your shoulders are wider
>Your ribcage is bigger
>The whole torso ratios are out of whack so they will never look fully "female"

I'm only a year on hormones. This isn't even my final form!

Attached: progress-2019-12-14(3).jpg (1944x1606, 353K)

I'm non binary :))

I never said I was a transwoman...

Attached: file.png (607x845, 1.2M)

>gender is a representation of the sex of female.

homie is so butthurt he doesn't even know what he's saying lol

Attached: fat guy meme.png (397x326, 118K)

always wanted to be like mommy? what happened?

there are lots of people who don't ever reply that might like you tho, hopefully that comforts some

says the 6 foot tall tru-trans

gonna need MOAR

Wait till they find out how men age

Attached: 1545655650906.jpg (322x350, 35K)

what does that even mean? genuinely asking.

Every trans person I’ve meet is only interested in dating real woman, it’s pretty fucking pathetic.

Attached: file2.png (608x848, 635K)

Female hormones make trans women age like women dumbass. Men age like that cuz of testosterone, which trans women take blockers for.

kek

Assholespread with soles?

Attached: 9FD277BF-DBB9-4BC5-ADCA-17333028E049.jpg (663x951, 182K)

Make it 6
6.you are mentally unwell.

I think you're adorable OP

here ya go :^)
also see:

Attached: me.jpg (1944x2592, 679K)

Kik or sc?

>writing for an intelligent audience

We’re on Cred Forums you faggot

also butt

Attached: ass-2019-12-14.jpg (1944x2592, 444K)

Stick a toy up there for us?

Define tranny:
When I was younger (like until 10 years ago), there were transvestites. Don't have a problem with them.

Nowadays it's all this attention whoring transgender fad. Fuck that shit. Old-school trannies were still kind of normal.

OP got nothing on this.

Real shit.

My god, suckstart a shotgun, or stick your dick in a toaster or something.

You are a really ugly girl, transition back to Male maybe you'll have better luck.

God created man and woman. Anything other is created by Satan and therefore must be destroyed.

Ok reddit

Reddit would be the opposite of that you deranged tranny. The least you could do is be hot. You had one job. You look like what would happen if you walked into the lowest level highschool math room and picked the most retarded looking nerd and fed him HRT for like 2 months

More feet up to camera

I will face god and walk backwards into hell!

Okay reddit

Attached: file.png (822x359, 34K)

Dude, you’re definitely passable for a decent looking weird chick. The type who was goth in middle school and early high school. Unfortunately goth dudes are usually looked down upon and considered the neck beards of real life. So I’m happy for you, u probably made the right choice by pretending to be a chick, now no one can call you faggot otherwise theyre a transphobe. You’re playing chess while those stupid cis-chads are stuck learning the rules to checkers.

Where touchy subjects can be openly discussed with mentally very capable people (sometimes). Not even joking.

God always seemed like an asshole to me. I don't give a fuck what he created.

Heard it first here, didn't know that phrase was used on redit.

You think hormones are the only difference on how a man and woman age? Christ your retarded.

Attached: 1538594113325.jpg (640x655, 42K)

>I'm a tranny and I'm here to prove that transphobes only have 5 insults. Insult me without defaulting to one of these and you win.
>1 - You Don't Pass
>2 - You're a Man
>3 - I identify...
>4 - Chromosomes
>5 - "Faggot"

1. You smell like shit.
2. Learn how to properly take care of your feet, your toenails are too long.
3. Your sense of style with those glasses, is absolute shit. They would look bad on anyone, regardless of their gender.
If I was your father, I would be ashamed of how badly you turned out, whoring yourself on the internet.

Besides hormones what else is there...?

Who cares? Post more feet.

>white knighting a tranny

Attached: 1486354854427.jpg (237x212, 11K)

A pussy the ability to poop out kids

How do either of those effect how you age?

Judging by the first few pics in dress I'd walk past them in a store and consider it.

New thread

I haven't posted any pics of me wearing clothes. I'm a different tranny than the OP.

You are exactly my type. The world would be poorer without pictures of you naked on the Internet.

>2 - You're a Man
How is that an insult, you pretend-woman?

I just want to tounge ur asshole

I'm sorry but you look like a man to me, you dont look like a women

womEn is for multiple women. the singular of women is woman.

Did you read the whole thing? It’s all backhanded compliments read the whole post before replying you fucking mongoloid.

womEn is for 2 women
womeN is for 1 woman
woMen is for 3 women
This is like, first fucking grade

what does being a women mean to you?

Okay now you nerds are just fuckin' with me