Thinking about killing myself by stabbing myself in the liver...

Thinking about killing myself by stabbing myself in the liver. I've had a terrible decade and I don't foresee things getting any better. How likely am I to die if I go through with it? I've drank heavily off and on for the last several years so I imagine my chances of survival aren't very high.

Attached: carl-brutananadilewski-aqua-teen-hunger-force-colon-movie-film-for-theaters-1.7.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like someones got a case of the mondays

Yeah that sounds like a good way to do it. You've clearly put a lot of thought into it. I hope it all goes according to plan.

What is your income/job, and how many people know you?

Attached: dontmatter.png (689x643, 450K)

hey i just lost a friend to suicide. you probably have an impact of more people than you think and doing this can devastate an entire family, group of friends or community. it hurts more people than just your miserable life which can be fixed

>stabbing myself in the liver
Holy fuck user just cut your throat or something fuck that hurts my liver thinking about it.

XD

Not likely to die from the liver getting stabbed, at least not in a reasonable amount of time. You’ll die within a few days if you don’t get it fixed in a hospital, but why stab yourself in the liver when you can stab yourself literally anywhere else for a quicker, more painless death?

> stabbing myself in the liver

That doesn’t strike me as a very effective way of doing it, that and it’ll be agonisingly painful.

Dont kys user anyway, life can be beautiful and it can be hard - see out this hard period.

Liver stabs are rarely fatal.

pls dont.
do a amok run in a synagoge and kill hundreds of filthy jews.that would be collossal.whole world would love you...plus jesus

Tru, or any church tbh

This.

It is an incredibly selfish thing to do - you’re just passing your pain on to other people around you. Take control of your life and try to make the most of it.

NB. Not everyone is destined to have a picket fence, 2.4 children and a solid career, it doesn’t work that way, just try to maintain your own personal happiness in whatever that may be.

make sure to swallow a match for us to see if you'll explode afterwards.

Fuck the people talking about how much it hurts other people. Fuck their feelings just this once. People really expect you to live in misery just so a few other people don't get sad. Fuck them.

pls get a rocketlauncher and fire it up whereever you spot lotsa jews.i love you dude

I lost a friend last month to suicide as well. I don't give a fuck who I hurt. At this point, I would rather be dead than to continue living this stupid life.

Not super likely, better off taking pills or cutting your own throat.

liver, you pick the only organ in the body that has regen you fucking turd, do it please

what ur gonna kys without at least feeling my hard white cock down ur throat?

Bro I’m sure you have something to live for. Even if it’s shorty right now it could probably be better. If this is the worst then it can’t get worse. Now go out there and be amazing retard.

Anyone in Minnesota or Wisconsin? We could be homeless together. I even have a hatchback so we can sleep in the car.

I'm just depressed, don't know what to do, and need a friend

I feel you but have to believe you're trolling us with that psot

Attached: 1521380306887.jpg (797x876, 101K)

Moe

Attached: tumblr_cb545b1c969adc06a821bd6e1caeb906_ec344t846_500.jpg (497x447, 19K)

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94