Give me a reason to get out of bed, Cred Forums

Give me a reason to get out of bed, Cred Forums.

Attached: C38E60C4-41AE-4D1B-B9C8-C4CB84DF4A8F.jpg (700x441, 32K)

Tell us about yourself, at least.

nope

Make me.

To go to the bathroom

Stay in bed. See what happens.

I have MDD (obviously), and spend most of my days in bed with no motivation to get up and do anything. This has been the case for about 3 years, and over that time my muscles have steadily atrophied. The medication I’m currently prescribed is causing me to gain weight rapidly, so I now find it difficult to even stand up. I make this thread as a cry for help, asking for some kind of motivation to change my situation.

Nice dubs. If the meds aren't helping and are in fact, making life harder, why are you still on them?

...eventually you will feel nothing

They prevent me from aggressively wanting to kill myself. Now I just passively want to die.

And which is better? Also, m/f?

Fuck if I know. M.

It would be good for your countries GDP if you wake up and start consuming something

What's the root of your depression?

get up make yourself a small snack.
load some music on your phone and go for a walk after the city goes to sleep and no one has to see you.

Go smash some pussy

Multifaceted, but a predominant theme is general inability to do anything. When I try to do something, it always goes wrong somehow. Maybe it’s just me being crazy, but it feels like there’s a higher power that makes a point of crippling my attempts.

sounds like you just a bitch

man up you little prick.

theres all sorts of things yu can do witout fucking up you stipid nigger.

for instance, you can wash your damn hair first off, i bet u smell like ass and need a shower, talke some sop and rubbadubdub it up on u stank ass and stfu bitch.

Attached: download.jpg (690x388, 159K)

Are you afraid of failure? It seems that your depression is caused from lack of success in this regards.

Lmao what a faggot, if you are bad at something just keep trying, otherwise you wont get better at it.

I’m not afraid of it, per se. More just tired of continual disappointment.

I get that, but it’s not my faults that I’m talking about. If it were just me being bad at shit then I wouldn’t have come to the conclusion that an outside force is at work. Factors beyond my control are what keep fucking it up for me.

Well idk what to really say to help other than what you've probably already heard from other people. You just gotta make an effort to change yourself. Battle the problems that keep you down.

You keep getting dubs, you lucky motherfucker, you. Start observing your mind, try to find a place of hope and do NOT set high goals. Baby steps and pat yourself on the back when you succeed.

Of course there are forces you can't control, you can't control anything but yourself actually. The weather, the day cycle, the taste of the food, others people actions and thoughts, the death of someone, all that is separated from you, the sooner you accept it the better. That doesn't prevent anyone from living his life though. Focus on the things you can do.

Stromboli