Share your thoughts or questions about Islam here or just tell about your day...

Share your thoughts or questions about Islam here or just tell about your day. Inshallah you will become a proud muslim if you're not already.
Allah akbar.

Attached: Allah.jpg (800x600, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
meforum.org/2095/islams-doctrines-of-deception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordination_of_women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Anglican_bishops
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bishops
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you kill people?

Depends on what they did. If someone committed something so despicable an unforgiving then Inshallah they shall be punished.

i second this question

so if someone tells a lie, would they be killed for it according to the Quran?

>so if someone tells a lie, would they be killed for it according to the Quran?
Maybe not killed, but they should be punished for it since it is haram.

bump

What's up fellow muslim.

is fucking animals considered haram?

Why did the Prophet Muhammad eat from an animal that has a detached hoof. Did he still make it to Genna anyways despite commiting this Act of Haram?

You people are savages and degenerates, your religion is despicable, and one day you will be made to bow before Christ. On that day me and my brothers will laugh and rejoice as you and yours weep and die, and are burned away.

Filthy Saracen. Your ilk destroyed and slaughtered once thriving Greek Christian communities all across North Africa.

Muslims are like gay people, they can't stop telling people about how they are different from other people.

Why can't you just be a person? Also, rules suck.

Is Muhammad white?

Yes, bestiality is haram and punishable.

If Islam is the religion of peace then why are terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists so prevalent?

It's pretty chill. Is it split from Catholicism? Funny how there are only so many religions if you truly look at it. Well, religions that are broadcasted.

Seems like it's Catholicism or Hinduism.

>You people are savages and degenerates, your religion is despicable
Says the religion that worships a line of fanatical wizards with a history of scandals.
Catholicism is cringe compared to Islam, and /b should know it. After all, most of the values Cred Forums desires is available in Islam.

Is killing all sand nigger on that list?

so whats with the goat fucking?

The only reason why Christianity may be seen as “cringy” to you is because Christianity has been in the western world for as long as the western world has been progressing, so much so that the traditions of Christianity are now seen as normal or boring. Since the Middle East and North Africa have not developed as much Islam is almost looked upon as exotic.

سلام علكم يا اخي

Not enough Cred Forumsrothers making dawah on this board. May Allah keep you safe from evil

>If Islam is the religion of peace then why are terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists so prevalent?
People who commit those acts are the equivalent to edgy, atheist school shooters. They commit those acts because they believe when they die and go to jannah they'll be greeted with 72 virgin sex slaves instantaneously, even though that's just a lie people made up about the Quran.

i know this isn't posted by a muslim because the proper spelling is Allahu Akbar, Allahu meaning God is, and akbar meaning great. is it God Great? retard
>sage

Ave Maria. Gratia plena, Dominus Tecum.

I pray for your soul Saracen. I hope god can forgive your poor judgment in belief and gives mercy to your soul.

I apologize, my typing isn't that great.

>Catholicism
Catholicism is Paganism with a coat of paint thrown on, and no true believer associates Christians and Catholics.

Islam however, is far worse. The violence, hypocrisy, and degeneracy far exceeds anything the Catholics ever did. Does your neighbor have a nicer wife? Label him an apostate and behead him while he sleeps, slaughter his children, and take his possessions (women of course, being labeled as such). Or of course, you could kill his wife as well and fuck his goat.

Someone believe differently than you? Tax them to steal their shit, rape their wife, and beat them.

Someone's gay? Doesn't matter if they're high up in society since they can dress their "wife" up in women's clothing and buy them a sex-change, which Allah and goat-fucker extraordinaire Muhammad don't care. That or he'll mark you for death. If they're at the same level or lower than you you can toss them off a building.

Someone tried to draw a picture of Muhammad? Throw rocks at 'em until they're dead, he was too fucking ugly to put on paper I guess.

Lie to someone or eat pork? Well it was Taquiyya so it doesn't matter, you're just deceiving the infidels.

Oh, and lets not forget that your "prophet" was street urchin, murderer, and thief that was too autistic to talk to people, and as such made it a rule from Allah that he couldn't be bothered, fucked a nine year old, used his position exclusively for political and material gain. You people are a fucking disgrace to God's green Earth, and I can't wait to see the whole ME turned to glass.

Attached: Islam3.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

And who made up those lies in the first place. If Islam is full of such peaceful scriptures than surely one would not be able to find a way to spread violence with such fervor.

Get the fuck out of here, you dirty goatfucker!
/thread

Attached: 9bMrbZD.png (397x372, 367K)

Part 2 of image

Attached: Islam4.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

How dare you say Catholism is paganism. It was Catholics who bravely trecked through the Middle East to hold Jerusalem.

> It was Catholics who bravely trecked through the Middle East to hold Jerusalem.
And they lost, because their deviations did not have the blessing of God. The Crusades failed because of the pestilence that had afflicted us at the time, the idolatry of worshiping the saints and partaking of Yule tide and other such ceremonies.

It was a valiant effort, and I don't wish to diminish their accomplishments, but it ultimately failed because the foundation was rotten.

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

We lost Gods chosen land for us due to the foolishness of many Crusader Kings, however, the crusades were no failure. Christianity was strengthened and so did the vitality of its worshipers.

Is it true you cant radify the religion? How do you keep an antiquated, un-updatable spirituality based in caveman level misunderstandings involving living life in a modern world where a majority of people prefer not to live like its fuckin 5 b.c?

Attached: 1578395460533.png (960x639, 864K)

Attached: judaism.png (1600x1593, 585K)

Catholicism was the worst thing to ever happen to us. It was a vain attempt to indoctrinate the Pagans into our religion when they should have simply been left alone or driven away.

The foolishness of the kings was because of the loss of God's blessing.

>Someone believe differently than you? Tax them to steal their shit, rape their wife, and beat them.
First off, Muslims have been friendly with Christians for a long time, since during the Islamic golden age. This Taqiyya that we're unfriendly towards others was just a lie made up by the pope during the beginning of the crusades.
>Someone's gay? Doesn't matter if they're high up in society since they can dress their "wife" up in women's clothing and buy them a sex-change, which Allah and goat-fucker extraordinaire Muhammad don't care. That or he'll mark you for death. If they're at the same level or lower than you you can toss them off a building.
No one likes trannys or gays, enough said.
>Someone tried to draw a picture of Muhammad? Throw rocks at 'em until they're dead, he was too fucking ugly to put on paper I guess.
I'm guessing you haven't read the rest of but yeah, people who commit those acts are the equivalent to edgy, atheist school shooters. They commit those acts because they believe when they die and go to jannah they'll be greeted with 72 virgin sex slaves instantaneously, even though that's just a lie people made up about the Quran.
>Lie to someone or eat pork? Well it was Taquiyya so it doesn't matter, you're just deceiving the infidels.
The Quran says that because pigs are naturally disgusting creatures that need to be left alone. Also, the bible also preaches not to lie so how could this be.

People always like to look up to people, including extremists. And those people happen to give such idea a bad light.

The pagans accepted the true religion that is Christianity, we did not conform to any of their hell-tribe traditions, they confirmed to our religion.

You mean like exposing their ankles in front of a man?

Those things can easily be faked. So honestly I don't trust that.

Why is everyone in such a hurry?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede

>Muslims have been friendly with Christians for a long tim
Who the FUUUUCK told you this? The sandniggers have never liked us. Take a look at the Jizya and read up on Dhimmis.

>a lie made up by the pope during the beginning of the crusades.
Did the Imam tell you to say that you fucking lying piece of dogshit?

>No one likes trannys or gays, enough said.
You've got me there, but over in the sandy asshole part of the world, being a tranny is just the same as being a woman, so long as you have a man to put his dick in you.

>I'm guessing you haven't read the rest of
Great taqiyya Achmed, but Muzzies make up THE largest majority of religious terror attacks, and kill the most people in them. They even have military and violence doctrines against the "unbelievers" outlined in the Qua'ran and the Sirat.

>The Quran says that because pigs are naturally disgusting creatures that need to be left alone.

Yes, but you can circumvent it if you live in the West by proclaiming it to be "taquiyya," the point is that you people are hypocrites and can do whatever you want because your religion has more loopholes than the American tax system.

>Also, the bible also preaches not to lie so how could this be.

Not sure what you're on about here

huh? on Cred Forums ?

>The pagans accepted the true religion that is Christianity
Which is why we renamed their gods after our "saints" and rebranded their traditions as "Christmas," or "Easter" whilst keeping their symbolism and rituals. Gotcha.

Catholicism is not True Christianity, it is a bastardization and a perversion.

Skips a reply because Islam is a fucking joke outside of places with maximum education ranging to 3rd grade

Why do you pigs call your stupid religion, "the religion of peace" when all you do is murder, rape, and oppress?

You can make the claim that certain saints are blasphemous, that I can agree with. However, not all saints are the byproduct of pagan belief, many were loyal servants of god, who’s piety is to be admired.

>However, not all saints are the byproduct of pagan belief,
No, in fact I respect the saints themselves and their accomplishments. Most were great men who carried with them the blessings of our lord.

However, having a "patron saint" of travelers, gamblers, thieves, warriors, laborers, etc... is just the same as having a "god" of travelers (in Greek, Hermes) or a "god" of warriors (in Scandinavian Paganism, Thor) or a "god of drunkards and gamblers (in Rome, Bacchus) or any other from of idol.

This is to say, that while the saints themselves were good men, the way they were deified was simply a tool to draw in the polytheistic Pagans, and to make it easier to coexist with them, since all they had to do was call their gods by different name, and call it a "Christmas" tree instead of a "Yule-tide" tree.

I agree, I belief a reformation within the Catholic branch of Christianity is possible, if Christians apply their love for god with their belief than these pagan saints can be purged from our true religion.

>Who the FUUUUCK told you this? The sandniggers have never liked us. Take a look at the Jizya and read up on Dhimmis.
Read up on the Islamic golden age and how Islamic scientists contributed with Christians
>Did the Imam tell you to say that you fucking lying piece of dogshit?
The main reason for the crusades were for land, that's it.
>You've got me there, but over in the sandy asshole part of the world, being a tranny is just the same as being a woman, so long as you have a man to put his dick in you.
At least transgenderism isn't encouraged to far that children start being confused and killing themselves.
Great taqiyya Achmed, but Muzzies make up THE largest majority of religious terror attacks, and kill the most people in them. >They even have military and violence doctrines against the "unbelievers" outlined in the Qua'ran and the Sirat.
Those same edgelords I was talking about have their own groups. Of course they'll make up their own shit.
>Not sure what you're on about here
Then why does it say it in the ten commandments?

What's your opinion on it being perfectly okay according to the Koran for Muslims lying to and/or cheating non Muslims?

Look at

The reformation already happened, it was Protestantism.

>What's your opinion on it being perfectly okay according to the Koran for Muslims lying to and/or cheating non Muslims?
Where does it say that, exactly?

how come it looks like a cock and balls

Well, I very much still wish to remain Catholic. I will attempt to educate other on certain saints being pagan and show heathens the true religion.
Ave Maria.

isn't islam just like hired muscle for the cult of mammon

meforum.org/2095/islams-doctrines-of-deception

does Quran really say to kill apostates or is it just Hadith

>thinks that Islam promotes cheating and lying
>believed that on a site talking about the misconceptions of Islam
bruh

Attached: 349-3499010_345634546878-pepe-the-frog-disappointed.png (420x420, 267K)

>Read up on the Islamic golden age and how Islamic scientists contributed with Christians
You mean by stealing their academic works in raids on their lands and then being labeled as "apostates" for using knowledge that didn't come from Allah?

I would like to reiterate that you are a lying piece of dogshit.

>The main reason for the crusades were for land, that's it.
It was a response to provocations and destruction by the violent sandniggers who were attacking prosperous Greco-Christians in North Africa which is how they "made" their wonderous scientific achievements that you mentioned, since their "collaboration" involved beheadings and replacing the names on the front covers of already-published academic journals.

>At least transgenderism isn't encouraged to far that children start being confused and killing themselves
That isn't a fault of Christianity, and in fact pretty much all of that find such practices to be sickening and evil. You can blame that on the Secular Left-Wing jackasses.

>Those same edgelords I was talking about have their own groups. Of course they'll make up their own shit.

That's such a fucking non-answer. "What no, it wasn't us. I mean, it was US, but it was the THEM us, the BAD us."

>Then why does it say it in the ten commandments?
I don't understand what you are getting at. Why are you talking about the Ten commandments? I'm specifically discussing the doctrine of Taquiyya, which, in Islam, permits lying under any circumstance that the liar deems it appropriate.

Good luck, and God bless.

>That isn't a fault of Christianity, and in fact pretty much all of that find such practices to be sickening and evil.
Excuse me, meant to say "All of us find such practices..."

Have you ever actually read about the history of Christianity? There was no such thing as your nutty Protestantism until centuries after the death of Christ. I’m a Muslim, but can’t help but laugh every time I visit a Protestant church and see fag rainbow flags and female priests. And you have the gall to say God isn’t with the Catholics? Fuck off heretic. In the end the Catholics, Orthodox, and Sunnis will rise to defeat the leaving of satan and watch as you Jew loving, Zionist, faggot loving heretics burn. True Christians my ass, read a fucking book.

I like to watch videos of you assholes getting shot and I hope you learn to live in a society where no one forces you to follow the rules of man made religion books and learn peace love and understanding or get fucking exterminated

>You mean by stealing their academic works in raids on their lands and then being labeled as "apostates" for using knowledge that didn't come from Allah?
I have no idea where you got that from but ok.
>It was a response to provocations and destruction by the violent sandniggers who were attacking prosperous Greco-Christians in North Africa which is how they "made" their wonderous scientific achievements that you mentioned, since their "collaboration" involved beheadings and replacing the names on the front covers of already-published academic journals.
No it wasn't, the pope at the time called the crusade just because he thought that there were persecution of Christians even though they weren't. Also no, Christians weren't beheaded, why do you think many Muslims scholars translated and preserved many works of roman and christian works which would have been destroyed if they weren't?
>That's such a fucking non-answer. "What no, it wasn't us. I mean, it was US, but it was the THEM us, the BAD us."
That's such a Cred Forums answer. "Everything that is bad from this group stems to these curtain group of people so I'm just gonna hate them."

Fuck the Immams!

>There was no such thing as your nutty Protestantism until centuries after the death of Christ.
Well no Shit, there was no need of it until after Catholicism existed. First there were Messianic Jews, then Christians, the it mutated and there were Catholics. The Pagan rituals and ideals weren't implicit you God-damned paste eating goat fucker.

>I’m a Muslim, but can’t help but laugh every time I visit a Protestant church and see fag rainbow flags and female priests

No self respecting Protestant allows the gay shit, and it doesn't matter whether or not they have a penis if they know the word and believe. Meanwhile in the Vatican they have Lesbian Archbishops and kid fuckers all the way up. Catholics are Shit, and Muslims are double dogshit savages.

>Fuck off heretic. In the end the Catholics, Orthodox, and Sunnis will rise
That's a load of shit, Muzzies don't play nice Catholics. You're just mad that I know the true way. Now go back to your shitty mud-hut in the sand so you can beat your 7 year old wife and fuck your sheep while you cry about Protestants being better than you in every damn way.

Shut desert cult based around suffering, violence and intolerance.

You hate gay people but you and your prophet fuck little boys, bit of a failure in logic there.

Lol, also Mohammad wasn't gay.

>I have no idea where you got that from
The history of the Crusades. You are either a complete damn paste-eater or the most obstinate fucking liar I have ever had the displeasure of discourse with.

>No it wasn't, the pope at the time called the crusade just because he thought that there were persecution of Christians even though they weren't
That's a load of shit, Islamic attacks on the Greco-Christian settlements are well documented. Get your head out of your ass.

>Also no, Christians weren't beheaded
Okay then, I'll ignore the hundreds of years of pillaging and wars that occurred for hundreds of years in North Africa and Southern Europe and Asia.

> why do you think many Muslims scholars translated and preserved many works of roman and christian works which would have been destroyed if they weren't?
Because it often involved things that would improve the quality of life for Muslims, secrets that were jealously guarded until they were reclaimed by Crusaders or released by jaded scholars after they were branded "apostates" by the savage sandniggers all around them.

>That's such a Cred Forums answer. "Everything that is bad from this group stems to these curtain group of people so I'm just gonna hate them."
Oh boy the 90% of Muslims who conform to the Sunni sect of Islam that contains rules for warfare and subversion of the Christians and other "infidels" are just a small fucking minority. I'm gonna go play Russian roulette with five bullets in the cylinder because only a small minority of five out of six would kill me.

Thats not the actual Quran so its not really that offensive. Just saying.

why do you believe in fairy tales ?

Attached: 1532633157439.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Serious question. Do muslims even consider Jesus to be relevant in their religion? Got Christcuck friends who keep shilling their religion to shitskins in our neighbourhood- and they always mention how Jesus is super important in Islam?

>Christcuck
Imagine being such a faggot that you use this word unironically

Of course he is important. In Islam, Jesus is a prophet of god, not the “son” of god (as the Bible says he is).

You're talking about Christianity.
Jesus is mentioned in the Quran, except he's only known as a false prophet.

Remove Kebab

Can you not be utterly misinformed and retarded? It is literally jesus' church, and unlike the pure christians, such as your perfect self, we are flawed and imperfect. Stupid 2000 year old argument / 10

You again? The foundation is rotten? And jesus is the foundation you numb nuts.

>It is literally jesus' church
With a bunch of Pagan practices and traditions thrown in the deform the religion into a gigantic mess, yeah.

> and unlike the pure christians, such as your perfect self
Never said I was perfect. I'm arguing the validity of an ideology, yours is flawed and contradictory, as where mine remains more cohesive and true to its origins.

> Stupid 2000 year old argument / 10
Catholicism isn't even 2000 years old. You should really not be utterly misinformed and retarded

>The foundation is rotten
Yes, because Pagan traditions and ideologies were included into it. Read into what I am saying and take the context into consideration you jackass.

>in the deform
Meant "in to"

Just a comment: The first time I saw the script in the OP pic I immediately thought of a penis on the left, the two lobes of a scrotum in the middle. That's all I can see when I see that Arabic script. Anyone else notice this?

I think you're just a Freudian weirdo

Wow... History isnt your strong suit, i see. Consult a pastor or a priest. We are on the same team. Every version of christanity is filled with imperfection. Further, yes. It was founded by christ, er go 2020 years, give or take whatever historical glitches may or may not exist. Luther's necessary and good reformation was filled with things many other academic priests wete saying. Also, many of his ideas are clearly wrong. Its okay, i believe he is as close to a saint as possible. Maybe i am wrong. See? That doesnt stop that we are children of christ. The idolatry argument is unfounded. If you wish to inform me why i am wrong, i am very open to your teaching.

>first there were Christians
And they were Catholics, the rock on which Christ built his church.
>lesbian archbishops
Lay off the kookaide user. Women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood.
>muh women speaking the word of god
the Bible condemns women for speaking in church. 1 Corinthians 14:34
>kid fuckers
Like the millions of pedo fags your faith is letting in the church by accepting homosexuality?
>No self resting Protestant allows gay shit
Statistically speaking you’re over run with heretical philosophy. From interracial marriage to faggotry
>Muzzies don’t play nice with Catholics
Where I live we have coexisted peacefully for hundreds if not thousands of years, we have a common enemy, the synagogue of Satan and you heretics who support it.
>cry moar
I was born and raised in a 1st world country who isn’t bleeding money into the Zionist cause so I can enjoy bring g home more money to my wife and kids while yours are going to get molested by members of your congregation.

Attached: 62371D05-0BD4-4D18-84D9-D395EB4A7E8C.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>goddam
Isn’t saying that a sin in your religion, sort of hard to take anything you say seriously, but shouldn’t expect more from a heretic.

Attached: 4412C905-2305-4C19-8221-DA4CA81AF012.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>Wow... History isnt your strong suit, i see
Catholicism was not the root of Christianity, I actually said earlier >. First there were Messianic Jews, then Christians, the it mutated and there were Catholics

Catholicism came about way later as Christendom spread into the Pagan countries, as it integrated Pagan rituals and traditions (Yule tide became Christmas, Eostre's vernal Equinox feast became Easter) and Pagan gods became the "Saints." There are Patron saints of gamblers and drunkards (In Rome, Bacchas), warriors (in Scandinavian Paganism, Thor), of travelers and doctors (in Greek, Hermes) etc... Christianity became Catholocism because it was needed to integrate Pagans into our culture, and likewise integrate our religion into therees as all we had to do was learn a couple of traditions (Throw up a tree in December, paint some eggs in April) and all they had to do was switch a few names around for their gods into saints.

> Every version of christanity is filled with imperfection
Not necessarily, but I will say that every named practice is.

>. Further, yes. It was founded by christ
Christianity was, along with Mark, John, Luke, Saul, etc...
Not Catholicism though.

>Also, many of his ideas are clearly wrong
Then name some

> The idolatry argument is unfounded
"I am a jealous God, and you shall have no gods before me"
Alright, let me worship and pray to, as well as make graven images of these dozens of saints who are all suspiciously close in function to Pagan gods, because see above.

>If you wish to inform me why i am wrong, i am very open to your teaching.
>Wow... History isnt your strong suit, i see
>Can you not be utterly misinformed and retarded
>numb nuts.
How intellectually honest and open to new ideas you are...

>worship saints
Holy fuck you’re retarded.

>Isn’t saying that a sin in your religion,
Yes, but I have accepted that I am imperfect, I will not be a hypocrite about that.

>And they were Catholics
In what way? Did they go to the confessional and say fifty hail marys to a pedophile to be absolved of their sin, or drop their coins into a box for absolution? Did they practice the Yule-tide and Equinox traditions? Or are you just a window-licking fucking retard?

>Lay off the kookaide user. Women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordination_of_women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Anglican_bishops

And as a bonus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bishops

>the Bible condemns women for speaking in church.
We also used to stone people for working on Sunday, it was the law o the land, not the law of God.

>Like the millions of pedo fags your faith is letting in the church by accepting homosexuality?
Catholics do that all the time, see above about gay bishops.

>Where I live we have coexisted peacefully for hundreds if not thousands of years
And where is that? In your imagination?
"For the Christians and Jews are heretics, and they pervert the word of Allah, may he slay them"
"Smite the unbelievers when you find them in the streets, Strike off their heads, and strike every finger from their hands."

>I was born and raised in a 1st world country who isn’t bleeding money into the Zionist cause so I can enjoy bring g home more money to my wife and kids while yours are going to get molested by members of your congregation.
Tell me what country, because there are no fucking countries on Earth where Muslims coexist peacefully with Christians or Catholics, there are no countries on Earth where Catholics don't touch kids, and there are no non-Muslim, non-African, or non-Asian countries that don't send money to Israel.

>Holy fuck you’re retarded.
Nice non-argument you fucking moron.

You carve their images and carry them with you, you pray to them, and some of you even give them offerings. Where in the FUCK do you draw the line between worshiping and not worshiping?

Still hasnt explained why retarded ancient religion hasnt talen over world yet after fucking forever after its text claim it to be infallible.

Muslims are fucking retards. If you didnt do it then how can u even expect win now.

Hahahahaha this is the ace to kill any muslim discussion.

Im out Cred Forums
>> ur welcome
Tl;dr-
Muslims are and have been failures and cant explain why -and refuse to change and look inward. Kek

Fuck me I can’t believe as a Muslim I’m about to argue with a Protestant in favor of Catholicism...

>I’m not perfect
Obviously heretic, not only will you argue your faith, but you will not even practice what you preach.
>in what way
Matthew 16:18-19 “And I say unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock, I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shalt be loosed in heaven.” There has been a DIRECT line of succession from Peter to the current pope. Peter founded the Church in Rome. In A.D. 606, Boniface III was given the title "universal bishop," the pope of Rome. The word "pope" means father. This marked the beginning of the Roman Catholic Church. The Church was called Catholic way before incorporating pagan holidays. Pagan symbolisms were incorporated into Christianity to help convert pagans, not to take on their beliefs. Confession can be traced back to the 11th century and the rosary back to the 14th. Confession comes from key biblical passages concerning confessing your sins to fellow Christians, priests are favorable because they are not allowed to spread your shit all over town like some parishioners would.

>female priests kek
Eva Brunne - Church of Sweden, Protestant, not Catholic
On the ordination of women - from the catechism of the Catholic Church: Only a baptized man (vir) validly receives sacred ordination.
>Anglican and gay bishops
Anglicans aren’t Catholic you fucking idiot, they’re a Protestant denomination.

>we also used to
That’s from the New Testament user, that is MUCH more valid than the old, by ordaining women you are actively going against the teaching of the apostles.

>gay bishops
Oof, not knowing the difference between a Catholic and a Protestant, your own fucking religion.

>Where
Albania look it up.

Ah, you can give, but you cant take. That is apparently your lesson in this conversation. God speed, user! Remain free.

Attached: 1517095580925.png (672x981, 778K)

>You care their images and carry them around with you.
They are our religious role models, we look at them and are reminded oh how Christlike they were and strive to be like that. We have patron saints who suffered for a particular cause and we strive to be like them so that we may to be like Christ. This is also not taking in to consideration the fact that we should all strive to be Christ like.

>give them offerings
Nope, such is idolatry, the worship of any other than Father, Son and Holy Spirit is blasphemy in Catholicism. You’re confusing worshiping with honoring. Probably because of the praying thing, we don’t actually pray to Mary or the saints themselves, we ask them to intercede on our behalf, to pray for us. We believe that the soul is eternal and the dead can pray for the living if they were saved. It’s the same as asking someone you’re close to to pray for you.

Is right, you really have no business arguing here if you don’t know the difference between a Roman Catholic and an Anglican...

On points one through 5, you are incorrect. Saul goes by many names... Messianic jews came before peter? Peter was one? He went to rome and but for.... Cant green text on a phone, forgive me. But also, luthers 50 - 60 all deal with alms. Which it says clearly in the bible, all will be forgiven for alms. Now, i agree that buying souls out of purgatory seems like a strange fund raising activity, but it wasn't the first weird fund raiser, and it wont be the last. Should we murder each other over it? Probably not. Are all catholics forever heretics because of this? I hope not. Another point on this, 94 of luthers thesis says make people follow christ, if even by the sword. Not saying i agree, or disagree... Im just noting, that isnt canon. And for me me posting on my lame cell phone, i can think of one more relevant point. You know of a group of perfect christians? I do believe you said that. (I will happily accept all insults - dont forget, i am very dumb).

>but you will not even practice what you preach.
In what way?

>There has been a DIRECT line of succession from Peter to the current pope
Bullshit, there have been so many fucking battles and arguments about the legitimacy of popes over hundreds of years in the middle ages. That's as stupid as saying that I am directly descended from the nearest fucking rock. Besides that, Being part of Peter's lineage has fuck and all to do with the legitimacy of the practices of your religion. There are whores, murderers, and tyrants in the lineage of Jesus Christ, so if you don't think things can get fucked and un-fucked over the years, I do not have the words to describe how badly you have failed at critical thinking.

> Peter founded the Church in Rome
Cool, still has jack-shit to do with what we're talking about.

>In A.D. 606, Boniface III was given the title "universal bishop," the pope of Rome. The word "pope" means father. This marked the beginning of the Roman Catholic Church.
Yes, SIX HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS AFTER THE CHURCH WAS FOUNDED. AFTER NUMEROUS ENCOUNTERS WITH PAGANS, ALL THE WHILE LIVING IN A PAGAN MOTHERFUCKING EMPIRE YOU GOD DAMNED DOLT.

>The Church was called Catholic way before incorporating pagan holidays
Citation needed
It was called Christianity, its name stemming from the God/prophet/founder, Jesus CHRIST
Catholicism was an entirely different thing that came way later.

>agan symbolisms were incorporated into Christianity to help convert pagans, not to take on their beliefs
SAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYSSAINTSANDHOLIDAYS

THEY ARE SO FUCKING CLEARLY BORROWED FROM THE PAGANS YOU ASSWIPE HOLY SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A REAL DEFENSE AGAINST THIS YOU JUST KEEP SAYING "nuh-uh" LIKE A GOD DAMNED TODDLER.

>Confession can be traced back to the 11th century and the rosary back to the 14th
So what?

>Cont.

>In what way
You continue to the the name of the God you profess to worship in vain, so it’s difficult to take anything you say seriously.

Looks like someone is getting their feelies hurt.

Are you aware that you pray to the same God as the Christians, Jews, Catholics, JW, mormons etc?

You all came from the same vein of religion. Abraham had 2 sons, one legit, and one out of wedlock with the handmaid. God made a promise of land to Abe's legit firstborn, but the bastard was born first, his name was Ishmael. God still promised him land too, but not the same land. The Muslim's pronounce Ishmael as Ismael. Ismael is considered the father of Islam. Ismael is Abraham's son, just like Jacob(12 tribes of jacob/israel).

Tell me something... What is it that you people keep fighting over? Sheep?

Islam as we know it today was founded in 660AD. By 666AD, it had become the dominant religion of the middle east.

Gotta love history.

> Confession comes from key biblical passages concerning confessing your sins to fellow Christians, priests are favorable because they are not allowed to spread your shit all over town like some parishioners would.

Yes, but that is not a requirement, the Catholics took it and twisted it and even gave the priests the power to give you absolution from your sins. None of that is in the book, and essentially lets these priests speak as if they know the will of God, something of which only a prophet could do. That is blasphemy and/or idolatry.

>Church of Sweden, Protestant
Protestants don't have bishops, that is a Catholic tradition

>Anglicans aren’t Catholic you fucking idiot, they’re a Protestant denomination.
They line up with Protestants, but weren't considered Protestant until recently. They also carry a lot of leftover traditions from Catholics that Protestants dropped. Again, they're Catholics witht eh word "Protestant" painted over, just as Catholics are Pagans with the word "Christian" painted over them.

Secondarily, not all those gay bishops were Anglican, read the article.

>That’s from the New Testament user, that is MUCH more valid than the old
Not necessarily, there are plenty of nationally specific laws in both books, but I guess you wouldn't know that if you were too retarded to actually think about what you're reading.

>Oof, not knowing the difference between a Catholic and a Protestant, your own fucking religion.

Oof, not understanding what Protestantism actually was and just going off of a generalized public perception, and also not reading the God damn article or acknowledging that Pope Francis supports and promotes homosexuality.

>Albania
>First world
Nice fucking try. That place sucks worse than Mexico.

Threw Europe into chaos because it was dismantling the power structure of the Catholics, and was ultimately a good thing. Besides, if he converted a nun, that's good on him. We are to "Be fruitful and multiply."

One thing we Catholics can agree with you on is Israel. Fuck Israel

This is like arguing with a child, the caps lock is really sort of sad.

>in what way?
You claim to be a Christian, but you repeatedly blaspheme the name of your god.
>The lineage of Christ
Then you deny Christ’s divinity by claiming he had offspring, the epitope of heresy.
>Jack shit with what we’re talking about
It does, I was explaining how Catholicism was founded.
>interaction with pagans
This declaration of the church being called Catholic was way before the conversion of the pagans we derive holidays from, such as the Germans who weren’t converted until the 8th and 9th centuries.
>citation needed
What is google? Pic related. The word Catholic simply means ‘universal’ as in the universal teachings of Christ.
>caps lock hell
Even as a Muslim I know saints are not repurposed pagan gods but Christians who usually loved Christ so much they were martyred or preformed miracles.

Attached: CBB41A4D-9B9B-42CE-A3DD-651571C0E288.jpg (1178x831, 169K)

all that you argue over is the doing of man. call it what you wish, there is but only one.

>They are our religious role models, we look at them and are reminded oh how Christlike they were and strive to be like that.
That would be all well and good if not for the graven images, the prayer to them, and the fact that they line line up perfectly with Pagan gods. I do the same of David, Daniel, Peter, and Abraham. However, I do not pray to them or carve graven images because THAT IS IDOLATRY.

>the worship of any other than Father, Son and Holy Spirit is blasphemy in Catholicism
Well the it's really fucking stupid that you pray to the saints, because prayer is the foremost form of worship. Second is the carving of idols and graven images, nd third is the gift of offerings, all of which are done pretty regularly by Catholics.

>You’re confusing worshiping with honoring
Honoring goes so far as thinking highly and naming something after someone. Praying to someone is not honoring them, it is worshiping them.

> we ask them to intercede on our behalf, to pray for us.
Calling out to them by name and asking for something directly from them is prayer, and Catholics do that all the time. There's fine line between those two things, and your kind crosses it constantly. Again, on that note, all of the Catholic Patron Saints line up with Pagan gods, because it is a leftover from Pagan worship of said gods.

>It’s the same as asking someone you’re close to to pray for you.
No, it isn't. You should be able to understand that.

> you really have no business arguing here if you don’t know the difference between a Roman Catholic and an Anglican...
Anglicans have far more in common with Catholics that Protestants, and I am not talking exclusively about Roman Catholics.

>not a requirement
From the book of James, ‘confess so that your souls may be healed.’ Priests do not speak for God, they only listen to your confession and say that God has forgiven you since you have a sincere heart, go sin no more. The most they can do is offer advice on situations.
>Protestants do t gave bishops
Yes they do user, they are bastardizations of Catholicism, but do not belong to the Catholic faith, they follow the teachings of Luther and kept the church hierarchy. They are Protestants, any and every source will tell you this.
>Weren’t considered Protestant until recently.
Allah in heaven no. They have been considered Protestant every since Henry VIII couldn’t keep it in his pants.
>nationally specific
What?
>Protestant perception
No user, I just look at what denominations consider themselves, ask a fucking Anglican, Episcopalian, or Methodist if they’re a Catholic what do you think the answer will be.
>the pope accepts the gays
Just had to look it up, the pope doesn’t support homosexuality, he says they can live as Christians if they remain celibate.

>Messianic jews came before peter
Yes, Jesus followers were considered Messianic Jews, for they believed the Messiah had come. Peter himself, was, in fact, a Messianic Jew. It was the very beginning of the religion. They were proto-Christians, if you will.

>all will be forgiven for alms
Alms go to the poor, and the only salvation is through Jesus Christ. The donations you drop in the box at a Catholic church fill the bellies and line the shoulders of Priests and bishops. The poor scant see a penny of it.

Besides that, please cite the chapter and verse where it says alms lead to salvation, I don't believe I have heard that before.

>agree that buying souls out of purgatory seems like a strange fund raising activity
It was a fear mongering tactic. Purgatory was never mentioned in the Bible, the closest mention to anything like that is Sheol. Most, however, agree that this is another word for Hell.

>. Should we murder each other over it?
No, I never advocated that, nor will I ever advocate that. However, I believe in clearing the air about what holds up to scrutiny against the word, and what does not.

> I hope not
Me too, but it is said in the Revelation that "Not all who call me Lord will be given salvation" and that half of the virgins (an allegory for churches and sects of believers) did not bring oil for them lamps, and thus will not (find salvation).

>94 of luthers thesis says make people follow christ, if even by the sword. Not saying i agree, or disagree... Im just noting, that isnt canon
I do disagree with this. While I like many of Luther's ideas on reformation, I believe that the Freedom of Will is one of the most sacred things a man has, and that true belief cannot be coerced into someone.

>You know of a group of perfect christians? I do believe you said that
No, but I believe that pure protestants have a more perfect ideology than Catholics do.

>You continue to the the name of the God you profess to worship in vain,
Yes, it is an imperfection of mine, however that's also a fairly weird interpretation of "in vain."

To take hi name in vain would be more akin to cursing the name of God. "Damn God, may him and his creation be accursed and afflicted.

When I say "God damn," I refer to may God damn you for your ignorance.

Still not a good thing to say, but it is a far different sin.

We don’t pray to them user, reread my comment, we ask them to pray for us, it’s called intercession, it’s blasphemy to pray to anyone other than God. By this logic I’m assuming you’re the type of Protestant that wouldn’t even hang a painting of our Lord or a cross because of ‘graven images’. Also is it wrong to ask people to pray for you? Let’s say you’re going through a rough time and ask your friend Billy Fuckwad to pray for you, are you then worshipping him? Because that’s literally what intercession is, it’s not prayer. And there are no saints that I know of that are remotely like pagan gods, they are just holy men and women who have lived throughout the ages and lived as Christlike as possible. And yeah, there’s a huge difference between an Anglican and a Catholic. Anglican even self identify as Protestant. If you were talking about, say, the American Catholic Church I might agree with you, but there’s a massive schism between Catholics and Anglicans. Anglicans are much closer to Presbyterians and Episcopalians.

Splitting hairs, it is a violation of your first commandment and you lose credibility for it. Do you think your god up there is thinking ‘ah well, user is only using my name to curse someone, so it’s no big deal’. Besides the fact that cursing people is also a sin since I’m your religion only God can judge.

>pure Protestants
The fuck us that? There are literally thousands of Protestant denominations out there and you’re obviously enlightened enough to know the one that you belong to us right and every one else is going to hell. You’re no better than the Jew

>you repeatedly blaspheme the name of your god.
Please refer to
> the caps lock is really sort of sad.
My apologies, I had assumed the extra emphasis may finally get the message across, since you have a habit of ignoring half of the fucking argument.

>Then you deny Christ’s divinity by claiming he had offspring, the epitope of heresy.
Excuse me, I used the wrong word, I meant "ancestry." Go read through the "begat" sections of the bible, and it lists prostitutes, murderers, tyrants, thieves, etc... in the ancestry of Mary
Quite the lesson on the ability to distance oneself from the imperfection of their forebearers

>It does, I was explaining how Catholicism was founded
Peter did not form the "catholic" church, he formed a church in which to worship Christ.

>This declaration of the church being called Catholic was way before the conversion of the pagans we derive holidays from
Excuse me, what did the Romans have their religious roots in?
>inb4 Greeks, duh
And the Greeks got it from the MOTHERFUCKING PAGANS

>What is google? Pic related. The word Catholic simply means ‘universal’ as in the universal teachings of Christ.
Oh boy it was called Catholic once, and was obviously always referred to as Catholic and that wasn't a one-off and/or the inspiration for the later re-branding of the Christian Church as the Catholic Church.

Besides that, when I say "Catholic" I refer to Catholicism and its teachings and traditions as it is known today, and as it was known throughout history. This includes the Catholic traditions of worshiping saints, and their traditions of "Christmas," and "Easter," which are in and of themselves bastardizations of Pagan traditions with more Jesus-friendly names taped on.

>Even as a Muslim I know saints are not repurposed pagan gods
But they FUCKING ARE. They line up PERFECTLY with Pagan gods. And they were USED TO BRING PAGANS INTO THE RLIGION since it required LESS EFFORT.

>Caps lock
Then address the issues

>purgatory was never mentioned in the Bible
Yes it was in the book of Maccabees that Luther decided he didn’t like it so he removed it from the Protestant bible, despite the Bible itself stating that it should in no way be altered. The Bible was complied and did not change until the Protestant reformation when apparently Luther thought he knew better than God.

Do you beat your women or only when they scream from all the abuse you put them through?
I know it's a rough question, but it's worst for those little girls your religion rapes.

Takbir

>refer to do and so
If that’s the case than damning me is also a damnation if a creation of God and no different.
>caps lock
No, it makes you look like an immature spaz.
>distance oneself from imperfections
If this is your argument then the modern Catholic Church can not be held accountable for past transgressions.
>a church to worship Christ
The Catholic Church, as it was called a mere century after the death of Christ
>Greeks and Romans were pagans
Yep, but Yuletide and the other pagan inspired holidays you have quoted came way after the declaration of the Church as Catholic or Orthodox, which is the Roman Catholic’s sister church in the first century. The Germans and Celts wouldn’t be converted until nearly a century later. There are no Catholic saints based off of pagan gods, saints are humans who lived and died for Christ, as often was the case in early Rome, think of Saint Stephen.
>rebranding
Nope, it’s been called that ever since it’s foothold in Roman where the lingua Franca was Latin.
>worshipping saints
Saints are not worshiped, they are venerated, and have been throughout Christian history, spelled that out fairly well.
>But they are!!!1!!
Name the saints you find suspect, and what issues do you want me to address specifically?

Luke 11:41 - But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.

Yes, Jesus followers were considered Messianic Jews, for they believed the Messiah had come. Peter himself, was, in fact, a Messianic Jew. It was the very beginning of the religion. They were proto-Christians, if you will.

Yes, i agree and i know, forgive my writing for being cell phone-esque. Well, i dont know i should say, i have heard. Which is why i concluded that section with; but for, if peter hadnt of gone to rome…

The rest of your points i agree with.

I think many, if not all, catholics agree with your last point…

Matthew 18:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

(funny aside, it says nothing about one)...

Typo, the celts and Germans wouldn’t be converted until about eight centuries later.

>confess so that your souls may be healed
Still not a requirement. The only forgiveness comes from Christ Almighty. Confession to other believers may help the healing process, but it is not at all a requirement, you only need to confess before God.

>Yes they do user, they are bastardizations of Catholicism, but do not belong to the Catholic faith, they follow the teachings of Luther and kept the church hierarchy

Protestants have long since abandoned the hierarchy. No one who calls themselves "protestant" believes in the holy might of the pope or, bishops, or whatever child molester in a robe is standing before them. Holiness and sanctity belong to God, and God alone.

>They have been considered Protestant every since Henry VIII couldn’t keep it in his pants.
Not in the modern sense, my dude. If they kept the Catholic structure, Protestants called them Catholic because they didn't mind calling a spade a spade.

>What?
The nations that men lived in had laws that were recorded in the Bible, such as Such as keeping and beating slaves, credit debts, not having women involved in X or Y..

> ask a fucking Anglican, Episcopalian, or Methodist if they’re a Catholic
Ask one of them if they're a pagan, or ask a Greek or a Roman if they're a pagan, what will THEIR answer be?

>ust had to look it up, the pope doesn’t support homosexuality, he says they can live as Christians if they remain celibate.
There was a pretty big event recently where the pope was talking about how homosexuality is all fine and dandy. Lot of Catholics and Christians were up in arms about it.

Dead Sea Scrolls, faggot. The book of Maccabbees wasn't in the original, which is why it was removed.

>not a requirement
In Catholicism you can confess directly to God, it’s not a preferred method, since following biblical principles you should confess to your brothers and sisters in Christ.
>Protestants don’t have hierarchy
No Protestant church has any semblance of a hierarchy that follows the Roman Catholic pope, in Anglicanism for example the head is the Archbishop of Canterbury, there is no pope. There is organization in all Protestant denominations though, after all, even the Southern Baptist convention has a headquarters and ministers who function as independent leaders of their church.
>calling a spade a spade
So are Presbyterians, Methodists, Episcopalians, and Lutherans Catholic too? No Protestants consider Anglicans Catholic who understand religious history. Go to Northern Ireland and say hey I’m an Anglican, but Catholic like you! See how far that will get you before getting your teeth knocked out.
>sone nations have laws
This has nothing to do with the direct prohibition of female church leaders as biblically stated.
>ask a Roman or a Greek
They will either say that they are Roman Catholic or Greek Orthodox, which makes me wonder, do you consider Orthodox Christians also not Christian? What is a Christian to you? Pentecostal? Primitive Baptist?
>pope was fine and dandy
I read the article, he said that deep seated homosexuality is not in and of its self a sin because it is a mental illness, though acting or engaging in it constitutes a grave sin.

The book of Maccabees was not a part of the Dead Sea scrolls. I think you’re confusing it with the Apocrypha, which is what Protestants like to call the books they removed from the complete word of God.

islam can suck a fart out of my ass

What I am saying is that the Dead Sea Scrolls were the preserved word of God, and the Apocrypha was never a part of those because they were added by heretics.

After reading through this thread all I can imagine is some slav muzzie sitting in the mountains arguing quite well about a religion that he isn’t even a part of with some uneducated Alabamian hick with six teeth repeating verbatim what his snake handling revival tent preacher says. God bless Cred Forums.

Fuck every religion, i'm an agnostic.

How great is the actual snackbar though?

So only the Dead Sea scrolls are the word of God...? The oldest Bibles consisted of the book of Maccabees user, it was removed by Luther.

Though i like this answer, the dead sea scrolls were found long after removed those 7. As you know, he also wanted to remove revelations... Here, most of luthers arguments are easy enough to rebutt... Which is why many "protestant" branches have started reincorpoating them. Many, many things here. Including the book of Enoch! (showing off my /x/ skills).. Back to islam and nadia, eh?

Fucking coughing and crying through laughter.

Fuck it I’m headed to bed, user wouldn’t even give me a list of saints he thought were pagan. I really hope he learns more about his faith instead of being so brainwashed by his (probably Pentecostal or Baptist) ‘preachers’.

Good night, my Allah bring blessings,

Un ironically this

As an Irish person this Anglicanism is Catholicism shit legit has me wanting to murder that user. You summed it up well. Thanks based snakbar fren.

You banged him to a cross

Islam is the human manifestation of cancer. Consume rapidly, reproduce irresponsibly, spread uncontrollably, lay waste to everywhere. It needs to be eradicated completely.

The extremists kill innocent people. That's pretty damn haram.

My thoughts are the only positive contribution to come from Islam is Hijab porn as there is nothing hotter than seeing a suposedly chaste slut get fucked in every hole.