it's Christmas

> it's Christmas
> you're having fun at a party when you notice you're under a mistletoe
> you turn and see this 9 year old girl pucker up and move closer to you like this

Wtf do u do, Cred Forums?

Attached: ChristmasCrush.jpg (1434x1755, 1.18M)

Do us a favor, leave the girl alone, go to the bathroom and KYS faggot

>Wtf do u do, Cred Forums?
hit it with all the god given might you have

You give her a kiss, tell her merry christmas and then go back to whatever you were already doing

Kek, true Cred Forums response

Leave this fucking site u autistic butthurt triggered faggot

This.

Have to uphold the tradition and not be some kind of fucking faggot like

I make out with her, maybe some light petting.

That's a bit lewd user

Possibly.

She's a beautiful 9 year old girl

Attached: MyCrush.jpg (1439x1371, 935K)

If you know her like family. Kiss on cheek. No lips. No touching.

If you feel like that may be too much. Give her a hug

Also if you know her. [Your daughter or sister etc] be sure to call her pretty and make sure she knows she is important and special

If you lip kiss. Make out. Grope. Molest or worse you are a horrid person and will ruin her life. That beautiful girl will grow up broken and hating good men and will probably end up on Blacked.com

Yet pedos are cucks so sadly they like that

full circle

No they don't, post of us would love to kiss and make love but never harm this beautiful young girl in any way. I would protect her From all these assholes and pervs

give er the tongue

Attached: jabrail-aryubi-pashtun-afghan-sex-nasty-tongue-kiss-8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg (640x480, 23K)

Kiss her of course then sneak her somewhere private and play the “nakie movie star” game.

> Lean into the kiss with cheek and ruffle her hair.
Because I'm not a fucking pedo.

What's the naked movie star game?

It's fucking bullshit how almost no girls who are pretty as kids turn out beautiful as adults.
Same goes for boys, but I don't care that much about that.

The cognitive dissonance in this is so amazing it could be a pasta

>No No I'm not raping your daughter sir. I'm training her so those Chad's dont ruin her. Haha

>hello little girl. Boys will probably hurt you in some ways. So let me rape you lol.

I--I-Want TO Fit IN Tooo!!

fucking lame faggot.

>naked movie star game
not naked but nakie user

Dude just fucking wait til' she's 18 like everyone else!

Oh, that makes it okay then :^)

>wait til' she's 18
Okay zoomer

That's what they all say, but after nutting once you'll stop caring about her.

50% of the participants in a statutory rape have a good time

Kissing or making out with a 9 year old girl isn't illegal if she kisses you first

and then it’s back on the road til the next rest stop

This happened to me this xmas. I was at a friends family party and his daughter, who is 9, lets call her Nadine, tugged on my shirt after i kissed my girlfriend and said "Me too?" My girlfriend and I both laughed and took a knee and pecked her on the lips, smiled, and said "Merry Chrismas!" She giggled and ran away. It was totally innocent. Im 30 btw.

Kek

Hhhhnnnnng

I would kiss her. I would kiss her softly and slowly and touch our noses as I pull away and look into her eyes. Then continue like it never happened.

Was she as hot as the girl in It's pic?

with a quick squeeze of her soft, pliable buttcheeks

She is very blonde and very symetrical. Its when she asked again a few weeks later, alone, in the kitchen when I was grabbing a beer, that I figured out she has a puppy crush on me.

Attached: 1573246873674.jpg (344x315, 26K)

Did you kiss her again? I would've. I would keep kissing her anytime I could.

> Be 12-13.
> Hormones are running wild.
> Have best friend I hang out with every day.
> Can hang out at their house for hours waiting for friend to come home from soccer practice or something else.
> Know where they hide the key, so I can come and go as I please.
> Mostly just watch TV because they have cable.
> Friend has a younger sister, 9-10.
> She walks around in just panties during summer.
> Have a very hormonal day, remember it vividly.
> Come to their house, just little sister and her dad home who works from his office-room.
> Watch TV.
> "I want to choose channel now!"
> She is in pink panties, bare skin.
> Get feelings I don't understand.
> "You'll have to wrestle me for it."
> She grins and lounges of me on the couch.
> I'm bigger than her, so I controll the wrestling, but I go easy on her.
> She reaches for the remote in my hand.
> Skin on skin contact.
> Head is racing.
> My hands go all over her, pretend it's "grappling."
> Midriff, back, sides, chest, nipples, butt.
> She keeps wrestling with me, laughing.
> Dick feels funny.
> She smells so nice and it feels so good.
> Can keep going forever, but she gives up and runs to her dad.
> "user! Give her the remote or there will be no peace in this house!"
> Watch girly-cartoons with her.
> "You're good at wrestling."
> Wrestle some more, and on other days too.
Only later did I realize what a dirty dirty boy I was, I hope I didn't fuck her up for life because I got really into the groping at some parts.

You make out with her to teach her stuff. Someone has got to do it right?

next up!
>find mr. happy

ask her if she has a younger sister?

Her mother walked in the kitchen door with the laundry so I didnt answer and started chatting with Emily about the laundry (she hangs up laundry sometimes even though she has a dryer. I guess the sun adds a nice "feel" to it.) I havent gone back since. It was only like last week. I really dont know what I would have done. I probably am going to strive to not be caught alone with her.

Attached: 1575947204147.jpg (896x845, 1.04M)

You're a better man than I. I would try to get alone with her as much as possible.

When she gets older and she understands her feelings a bit more, some doors may open up.

I’d slip a tongue in her soft little mouth and sucked her bottom lip before breaking it. Sucking the air from her as well.

If she's beautiful it's natural for a man to want to kiss, cuddle or even just be around them. Beautiful girls radiate comfort and happiness in men

Attached: 20200113_132350.jpg (1436x1412, 1.13M)

Yeah but her dad is kind of a manic drunk from texas. While he is my friend, and she sits next to me or between my gf and I if we are are all on the sectional, so its pretty obv she has a crush on me, I just dont wanna fuckin die. Im sort of looking at everything in hindsight now and its been obvious since she was 8. I let her borrow my phone once cuz she asked and there was google searches for "cok", "dik" and "sex" (she got that one). I didnt tell anyone. I wonder if anything happened to her, or is happening to her...

Attached: 1573252172144.png (446x473, 240K)

She needs you to show her the ways of the oysters. Thank me later