Should I try DMT even if I've never had psychedelics before? Just got this today

Should I try DMT even if I've never had psychedelics before? Just got this today

Attached: 859d12ad-75a4-4972-9d65-4c0bcb5285b2.jpg (720x1280, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like some grade A sand to me but then again I don’t know what DMT looks like

boof it

Yes, dmt is what you think LSD is like. Youll be fine just only hit it once and get into it. Its not that scary just pop on some tunes and know 100% your lungs are ok and youll be back to normal in 5 minutes

Attached: ].jpg (857x917, 84K)

That looks like legit DMT as someone who has actually done it.

To answer your question, fuck no you dumb cunt.

oh brown suger! put some in ur coffee

Your going to get raped mentally. Catch you in the loony bin

Okay I called him a dumb cunt, but you are too.

Yeah, if he doesnt break through hell be fine but judging by pic related that's enough to break half a dozen time if not more. Dudes gonna flip shit it that happens with me previous experience

>suger
watch out for ninjers trying to grab your pizers

Yes.

Take a fat tip and make sure yo hold the smoke in as long as you can. Then if you're able to do a second fat rip and hold that in as long as you can. By the time you let the second one out you won't be in this dimension anymore.

DO NOT blast off do as little as you think is necessary and just slowly go into it. Post back when you do it

Don't burn the crystals. Just keep the flame near them. The hardest part is smoking it

Agreed. If you're not experienced or not with a friend who is, don't fucking be a dumb faggot and pull this shit. You may not regret it in the long run but you will in the short term.

Say hi to her for me.

Attached: 291px-Isis.svg.png (291x639, 38K)

nope at least try acid first

DMT is the key to the multiverse. Everyone should try it at least once in their life.

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

This is painfully unfunny. Why did you post this?

I'm obviously not having it all, just around 15mg.

Any body here cultivate there own? My local dealers either can't get it or aren't interested in selling it.

if it's legit DMT you'll need .01 grams and 3 solid, long as you can hold em in, rips of it to blast off.

No amount of other psychedelics will prepare you for the trip DMT will take you on so it doesn't matter you've never done them before, it'll be just as terrifying either way

used to have a buddy that made it from Mimosa, came out a real deep orange n you only needed .01 to blast off, I'm sure you can look up a TEK easily enough but I think mimosa is on watch lists.

Had some yellow stuff few years after but it took a whole bowl to even get anywhere, shit was bunk.

Never seen DMT the color of OP's so I'd test like I test ALL unknown drugs to confirm what it is

The guy I got it from does but I live in mexico. Like an hour away from texas tho.

this is from Mimosa. It does have that brand new sneakers smell to it (read about it). Heard some solid reviews about the guy, he even sells to americans. International shipping and what not.

Look up micro dosing dmt op
There's a lot of good info about it on erowid.
Also look up the DMT scene from enter the void. Most agree that this is a somewhat accurate interpretation of what it's like.

To answer your question. No I wouldn't blast off. Start out with microdosing or see if you can get some shrooms or a hit of acid 1st.

How do you test said drugs though?

the scene in dr. strange where the bald chick shoves his soul out of his body and sends him on that crazy eye opening yet horrific trip through different realities was pretty on point with a blast off

when I first tried DMT I did a couple of really small doses before I took my first proper hit, but I kind of forgot about microdosing since then. I should try it again.

100%

that movie was clearly inspired by DMT

google drug testing kits? there's plenty of people out there who like to get weird but only do it safely.

also plenty who've gotten burned and learn to be safe. 16 hours of peyote/mescaline are way different than 8 on acid, especially when you have to work cause it lasted longer than you intended.

That looks like brown sugar....when I have had dmt the Crystal's were larger and more yellow

DMT is a formidabble trait of crack without the cocaine. You don't want to inhale it, it will burn a lot. You don't want to huff it, it will burn the fuck out of your eyeballs, the back. You don't want to drink it, it will freeze veins in your stomach, like that jar guy and his hand. You don't want to inject it, it will cause you death. Otherwise, IF you smoke it, sniff it or somehow drop it in your eyeballs like with acid, you will simply peel tissue with it, slightly like peeling dandruff, but inside, and it will cause you a slight sensation to making you aware of it but then will only be noticeable to the nose and will disturbingly alarm your senses to what might be coagulated blood or a congealed barrier to the senses cause in the mucouse membrane.

Basically, it's a cheap version of what huffing does and is mostly an experiment to trick people that like doing acid but will not be needing a blotter to use it. It was invented to kill non-cooperating acid distributors that would by their own venture attempt the high without the right and or proper tools. They can't ask for help with that stuff because it is considered a poison and suicide if they don't actually know how to explain what they were doing was making a high for themselves. It will just sound like what heroine users detail is a fentanyl shot, fentanyl is oral,and it will make the practice of its recreation only combine to damage to some part of the body to reduce the effecta of another drug. Possibly known as ALL DRUGS.

Please do not do this DMT. Stick to weed, like we made legal for you.

Honestly OP, not a whole lot can go wrong.
1st time youre probably gonna burn it and not get anywhere anyway.
If you do manage to hold it a little sure youll get a buzz for 5mins
If you somehow manage to blast off then all you will be doing is lying there with your eyes closed for 10-20mins then everything will be back to 'normal'.

Its actually a very safe to do alone kinda drug.

I think you need to lay off all drugs faggot.

I dont do drugs, Im just helping.

We make stuff for this to not kill your life experience at my monsato.

mmhm. so what the god damn fuck are *you* on

do it. I did dmt before I did any other psychedelic. it only lasts about 10 minutes and you're back to reality. if you really want to know more about it just check out the dmt nexus

>It was invented to kill non-cooperating acid distributors
It exists almost everywhere in nature, user. It wasn't "invented"

Not saying you're wrong my dude but no shit. if I tried dripping vodka into my eyes or injection it then I probably wouldn't have a good time either.

Hell no. Fractals disturb the hell out of me. I hate all of this weird lovecraftian shit. Give me some lush forests and comfy landscapes in the spirit world, not some weird alien shit.

dumbest thing ive ever read.
You can vape dmt no problem
You can eat/drink it with an maoi
You can have it through iv too

Can't hurt some people prefer to micro-dose. Since you aren't blasting off into another dimension it can help you with self-reflection

i can attest to this
being the guy that broke through 2-3 times a day, every day, for two months

is a dumbass

>Stick to weed, like we made legal for you.
100% narc

Lol you're gonna strip down, jump out your window, and start screaming a lung out running down the street.
Happened to me on psychs too.

that sucks man. did you ever recover?

NO, throw that shit in the trash,.

Yeah first time is always scary. For about the first month I'd get nightmares every night but definitely got better.

Not everyone is that mentally weak and unable to handle their own mind.

my first time was awesome. I experienced divine comfort.

You're right but I took 500+ug for a first time

After that incident I was tripping on a monthly basis. I've had such good trips it overpowered how bad the first one was. I'm not trying to scare anyone, obv got triggered

tl;dr lay off the meth

OP, the most important thing for you to becareful on is the dosage. Not that it is toxic, but if you take way more than recommended, say 100mg if it is good quality and you don't fuck up and burn it, you are going to go on a very interesting ride of your life.

That being said, I know plenty of people who tried DMT as their first psychedelic, my gf included.

How are you going to smoke it?

500ug? Are you talking about LSD? Cuz that's a tiny dosage for DMT.

Not everyone's a 300lb fat fuck like you and can metabolize all the shit you do

yes lsd

You holdin' up that mirror again, big boy?

Go for a "run" and get over it, tubby.

Yeah, 500ug is a big dose. The last big dose I did was at a festival and we dropped 4 x 150ug tabs of some amazing fluff. The sky was filled with creatures talking to me and my body was completely disintegrated. Although, the best part was finally making it back to the tent and K-holing myself into another dimension.

start with a small one.

Probably smoking it out of a crack pipe or something since I dunno how to do it the via vape

Stick the whole bag in your ass user, it'll be a high like you won't believe, man. Wow man drugs are so cool.

how does dmt compare to mushrooms? i know it's way more intense but just curious. shrooms are the only psychedelic ive ever done and i really enjoyed them except for one time i when i thought a doll was chasing me

Yeah, that's how I generally do it, but I had DMT in vape juice recently and oh my god, it's so easy and really good.

Make sure you know what you are doing so you don't burn it. Plently of how to's online.

Hmm, it kind of feel like part of the same altered dimension, but with DMT you are actually there. For frame of reference, you are simply an orb floating around and experiencing what is being shown to you.

It is similar in that mushrooms and DMT are more "passenger" trips. LSD on the other hand you are in the driver's seat.

If you breakthrough on DMT it will be unlike anything you have experienced before, except maybe like a really vivid dream in which you are entirely conscious in.

500 big ha

Don't be a try-hard. It's like ego oozing out of your finger tips.

Of course people do more, but 500ug will overwhelm most people. Either that or you get really shitty LSD.

yeah been over some, pretty sure I got it nailed down.
Do you just drop it in vape juice and hit it?

It wasn't my stash, I dunno how it was made. I did not think I was going to go for a ride on it though. I took two big hits and I was flying.

are these real?

Attached: 9D61783D-ED69-429D-A4AC-3B8A93C101A0.jpg (750x552, 98K)

It doesn't do much... it's alright. But eh you're better off with Horse or Ox

Shrooms or lsd first save the dmt for a later date

I been hearing the Joe rogan podcast for about a month now so you probably should try it

ask how oxidized it is then yes do that shit

Shit OP take it I been trying too find it for fucking years no luck tho dmt .

why can't you degenerates just smoke weed and relax like normal people. always with the fucking detrimental drugs, then you have the audacity to come on here and make threads asking why your life is shit

Attached: phdretard.jpg (1242x1318, 404K)

they are, seen them before

where you at? maybe I can hook you up

shit, what’s in them ?

why would you ask here?
the only people present here are shizoid straight edgers and dumb narcomaniacs
theres people who tried dmt that know shit about anything that get the kicks out of bragging like joe rogan "yea I did DMT, this is what you need to do" and then they tell you exactly what you don't need to do; and likewise there are pseudo scientists among the mongrels that watched all the trip reports on the interwebz and watched a infovideo on the jewtube and all that shit
generally speaking the only good places to talk dmt are erowid and dmt nexus (probably other, more underground sites aswell)
>how to smoke it
generally smoking anything from a crack pipe is a bad idea, I never smoked dmt, only did "lsd" (it wasn't lsd, probably one of the NBOMe-s, even if it was lsd the effects would fail to comparrison to the OG acid, the one that's next to impossible to obtain due to racemic product mixture and no comercial way of seperating the enantiomers) but I did do a lot of ther drugs
generally all drugs burn your lungs if you smoke from the pipe or inhale the smoke off an aluminium foil, and you burn a lot of product this way
but by simply dissolving some freebase and spraying it over some plant material (tobacco, mullein, chammomile, mint...) burns much less of the product and allows for better mire uniform apsorption
>cont

lol you okay buddy? It's just not weed, so I'm trying it. Also, hate weed.

woahhhhh watch out guy this guys got his head real screwed on tight

weeds fucking shit, but he clearly knows what he’s talking about though

Not even sure how I'm supposed to dissolve freebase, guess I'll look it up. So rather stick to that over the pipe, gotcha.

inue
>should I do it
I think a lot of people should take an informative look at themselves and ask the following question: Am I in the right place mentally for this drug
I am very on edge type of guy, overly stimulated, you know what happens when you give a guy like me speed? that's right, a heartbeat arythmia and a potential for dissaster if I grab a hold of a knife
likewise goes for other stuff, if you are in need for a depressor that will just make all the problems go away you should probably stay away from opioids and benzos because the writtings on the wall clearly says you WILL get addicted and you WON'T stop until it's too late, it's not IMPOSSIBLE to stop, but most people don't stop for a reason, they don't want to, they can't
generally you need to be moderatively sane for all psychadelics, if you hear voices here and there or see shadowmen fron the edge of your eye you should probably not indulge in psychs, disassociatives abd cannabinoids while the effects haven't gotten worse
you should probably also check if you are emotionally stable, these kinds of things pull back on the strings of every minute shit that happemed last week that's just been accumalting and stressing you over; in the end causing a bad trip often, now bad trips aren't AS bad as they seem, just a bit of fright that rustles your jimmies, nothing too bad
>next post last post

fucking concentrated above 70 vol% ethanol, or lab grade acetone without added impurities such as parrafins, the bittering agents and such, other solvents work but I reckon you have 0% experience with anything even remotely partaining to chemistry and how anything works and how much time you actually need to wait before everything evaporates, so just stick to these two, in your place I wouldn't even try isopropanol, not sure what if anything they put in it, prefferably you want a clean solvent, just spray it on dry plant matter, and mind the quantity
but have in mind they are in fact unpredictable, and sometimes you get a trip so bad you never do it again (this is true for many other drugs, that's how I quit alchohol); oooorrrr you get a trip so bad yo go completely mental (this can be avoided by benzodiazepines close by, but it's hard to take pills when you are being disassembled atom by atom in deep space, wandering around the forest not rven sure wo or what you are or seizing on the floor like on a skit of filthy frank)
but it's not like you'd do the right thing and research it a bit before taking; I'm not judging by all means, massivr amounts of bho combined with datura was a baaaaaaaaaad idea yet I returned to it many times over and over and over again despite "worsening" my condition time and time again
if everything goes swell, try microdosing dmt and inhale nitrous, nitrous is whack with anything especially anything that causes near vivid or fully vivid hallucinations, just as a friendly advice

Is it anything like doing half a g of ketamine? Because I did half a g of k alone once and it was fucked but I was fine

I snorted a gram and passed a cpr course like 5 hours later I was pretty fucked still. Dont think I could save any lifes kek

I personally only want to experience DMT when im experiencing the end of my life cycle.

LSD is usually what I like as far as psychodelics goes...that is if I get lucky enough to find it, and is actually LSD at that...

Attached: f5a.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

What if your brain gets dest3pyed in a car accident what then faggot. What if you get shot in the head

so just mix it with 70% ethanol and wait for it to evaporate? how do I spray it afterwards?

you do know that dmt at the end of your life cycle is just a hoax, right?
it's funny, due to oxygen deprivation the parts of brain that first go down are the same ones that drop in activity when taking dmt, a bit differently mind you, theres no seratomimetic drug in you so the hallucinations you will feel will entirely correspond to how much serotonin you can discharge on your own

are you having a giggle at me or are you legit retarded?
>weigh out some meassure of dmt
>dissolve it in some meassure of ethanol
>calculate the percentage, spray it on some meassure of plant matter and divide in portions of say 10 or 20 mg of dmt per say portion of tobacco
>dry thoroughly
>rip a bong fart or roll a joint, just don't use carbon filters for cigarettes, those filter waaaaay too much of your desired compound

I'll tell you from my experience with psychs. DMT is like LSD on crack. It is a short (5-45 min, usually like 15 but it feels like forever) and very, VERY intense trip. Unless you are really adventrous I would not reccomend doing DMT your first time tripping. Try LSD or Shrooms first. Btw, tripping is nothing like smoking pot. I knownyou didn't say that but that is a common misconception that psych newbies tend to have.

that's a good amount of DMT
it's not recommended as your first dealing with psychedelics but psychedelics are also about fucking conventions so go ahead and make it your first time.

I'm actually retarded so I guess I'll look up a youtube tutorial or some shit

Most definitely a bad idea, you will not have a good time. Try shrooms first a bunch of times, then LSD, and If those two work out for you then maybe try the DMT.

Based

Attached: IMG_0891.jpg (406x395, 29K)

anyone knows if this website is legit? jw.

https ://narcotraders com/

brain damage - the post

Attached: poe.jpg (600x342, 29K)