About to get hitched

about to get hitched.
how do I have a successful marriage ?

Attached: HappyBlackSpidermanAssaultingAthlete.gif (539x583, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure you know her very well before you marry her (been married 13 years now, two boys).

Have a strong black bull around to please your wife when you're out wagecucking for her.

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

The most common cause of divorce is marriage. Avoid that and you avoid divorce.

Attached: divorce selfie.jpg (700x712, 60K)

Turn fag and marry a man. Your bitch will inevitably turn to shit as she ages. They all do.
t. oldfag, on second marriage

How's it like being married to a man?

Nothing like being a sheep of society

>how do I have a successful marriage ?
It's hard staying with one person for 20, 30, 40, 50 years. Almost impossible. Don't marry anyone who's so insecure that they need to be right all the time. Avoid people prone to denial. Avoid people prone to emotional outbursts. The best way to have a successful marriage is to take full accountability and responsibility for both of you from the very start. Do everything you need to do and more, carry your weight and theirs. Your partner will either see this and attempt to do the same - or they won't. If they don't respond in kind then DO NOT have kids with them. Get divorced and find someone who will or you'll fuck your own life for the next 18 years.

Be a cuck

You're asking Cred Forums?

Why not ask a potato how to describe the color purple to a blind mouse?

Send us photos, we'll be able to diagnose better.

Don't become a cuck

stick ur finger in her butthole

This.

Communication, work on that every day and you'll be married forever

Communication, hope to God she doesn't cut off the sex after a year or two.

Before you do this stop and ask yourself if you're seriously prepared to spend the next 3 years of your life with person. If the answer is no then don't do it.

This. You think that YOURS would never do that you. We nobody ever thinks that theirs would have done it either - but they do. Cutting off sex is the red flag that means they want to control you. At t his point you should either divorce her immediately or kill her, stuff her dismembered corpse in an oil drum, fill it with acid and bury it in a forest that you've never gone to in the past. Or just divorce her.

cuck yourself out, OP

Yeah, it just makes me sad because I'm a christian so that means no sex outside of marriage but all christian women are horrible prudes and will cut off the sex faster than you can imagine.

Don't marry it Cred Forumsro. Your suffering will lead to depression, your depression will lead to resentment, your resentment will lead to anger, your anger will lead to rage. The dark side it is.

Attached: Yoda-Retina_2a7ecc26.jpg (960x540, 64K)

Not Op, but thank you were wise

Married 13 years now, and two kids. Still plenty of sex – had sex the last three nights. A lot of guys really let themselves go after getting married. If you stay in shape and make her feel good about herself, she’ll still want to have sex with you.