Rekt bathroom thread. Looking for the bathroom with the shit canopy that was made

Rekt bathroom thread. Looking for the bathroom with the shit canopy that was made.

Attached: wrecked bathroom.jpg (1952x3264, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

bamp

Can I these in here?

Attached: rekt1.webm (552x358, 1.64M)

bump

Attached: file.png (640x480, 747K)

Attached: rekt3.webm (853x480, 981K)

Attached: coalburner 1.webm (640x360, 1.5M)

Attached: coalburner 2.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Attached: rekt6.webm (480x360, 1.9M)

Attached: rekt7.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Attached: rekt8.webm (480x480, 1.93M)

Attached: rekt10.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

Attached: rekt11.webm (640x640, 1.12M)

Attached: rekt12.webm (288x360, 319K)

Attached: rekt14.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Attached: rekt15.webm (480x270, 1.88M)

Attached: rekt16.webm (720x1280, 489K)

Attached: rekt17.webm (218x390, 1.8M)

Attached: rekt18.webm (576x386, 1.99M)

Attached: rekt19.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

Attached: Racist Whitoids in 10 more years kek.webm (480x320, 1.08M)

Attached: Neanderthal Shitthrower.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

Attached: Around Cacs never relax.webm (640x360, 1.19M)

Attached: You don't know my mayo parents.webm (240x240, 568K)

I know not all black people are like this. But why are so many black people like this. This video has ruined my evening. Thank Obama.

nigs gonna nig lol

Attached: nigs gonna nig.webm (508x360, 939K)

Attached: Neandertranny.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Attention Anons! MayoMan has a cool trick to show you.

Attached: MayoMan with the plan.webm (352x288, 1.56M)

That retard is still alive after the shot lol

Attached: rekt23.webm (406x300, 788K)

Attached: Equal Right.webm (504x640, 1.7M)

Niggers really are a vile fucking race of vermin. Unless these webms are all just cherry picked.

I literally just randomly picked 10 webms from my rekt folder

he is not really "alive" it's more like his body is repositioning itself mechanically, this happens a lot when people are shot to death, can someone post that webm of that dude getting shot in the head and his body falls "smoothly" as he was still alive?

Attached: Glacier ape has idea.webm (192x240, 687K)

Attached: Neanderthal Culture.webm (854x480, 1.45M)

I don't want to be racist but fucking niggers make it so hard

Just another fine example of white trash

Attached: Black on Mayo crime.webm (480x480, 712K)

They chimp out so easily.

I got you fam.

Attached: wanttoplayagame.jpg (1536x2048, 570K)

Just like the handpicked examples posted of black people are black trash. Stop squabbling over stupid shit, join together, and aim towards the ones pulling the strings, dipshits

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

cherry picked. these same webms get posted in bulk in every rekt thread, and they always get posted back to back. this wasn't even supposed to be a rekt thread, but he probably just ctrl-f's for rekt all day, if he doesn't have a bot. rekt threads are unenjoyable now because theres never new content, just this retard spamming the same webms. i thought I could see some nasty toilets in this thread, but nope, same retard spamming his webms.

Any story

Fucking white people

Nope, theyll just keep chasing the carrot like a good little prole.

Attached: 37F5D34C-FDD2-4926-A161-16C8CE764E9C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

I know. It's fucking depressing how easily programmable people are

Attached: Birdman Sigh.gif (350x304, 404K)

Attached: fridgebro.jpg (810x8815, 961K)

Attached: rekt24.webm (899x562, 1.83M)

god i fucking hate niggers

Goddam lol

I hope that nignog got what was coming

Because most black people are poor, uneducated, and unwilling to do better for themselves because they've been born into a life where their own community shames and ridicules them for wanting a better life and putting in actual work to get that.

> I want to go sleep
> ok I can help

Attached: 1570670361361.webm (720x405, 1.91M)

story?

> 4chaner bad ass | IRL pussy

what the actual fuck

hes black

I fucking hate niggers

Attached: 1572769637488.gif (182x325, 1.68M)

i was on a road trip, really had to take a shit. stopped into some random 7-11. it surprisingly looked clean but didnt want to risk sitting on the toilet, even with those paper covers on.
ended up bending over, semi-squating, trying to position my ass to the toilet.
i didnt really push hard but ended up spraying a shotgun blast of shit onto the toilet and a bit on the wall. didnt realize it was going to be a wet one.
cleaned up myself and then got the fuck out of there. i noticed on the way out some other guy was waiting for me to finish.
kinda felt bad because of the surprise i left.
though, on the drive home, i kept thinking back at that incident and it made me laugh.

Nigger lover detected

Dat bish gots uh muh dik!

niggers Vs. Technology

They're genetically predisposed to be more aggressive and act on physical impulse. Survival in a harsher environment over the millenia has evolved their species to have superior physical abilities but inferior cognitive abilities. They are objectively inferior humans.

she was able to get up out of that scooter real fast
0 sympathy

You are the reason you were scared to sit. You feared that someone as degenerate and disgusting as you had been there before you.

"WAHHHHH! WHY DO WE HAVE IT SO BAD IN PRISON?!?!? WHY DON'T THEY CARE MORE ABOUT US? THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS TOTALLY AGAINST US, SO UNFAIR!!!"

A typical example of the ol' "Hit'n'Knuckle"

One of the 8 or 9 Whites acting bad vids posted here over and over next to the 100s of niggershines footage

Niggers will commit acts of violence that will land you 15 years to life in prison for 50 fucking dollars and wonder why people think less of them as a race. I hope he gets buttfucked in prison.

And here, we see the chimpnigger's inclination to cowardice, attacking without provocation, and ganging up on single targets.

If you ever wondered why police are trained to shoot chimpniggers, this is why.

Attached: 1572568095425.webm (518x352, 1.89M)

No clue what the context is but she probably just got a bloody nose. You'd be surprised how much those things can bleed.

Maybe just non-compliance with an officer and she landed wrong? Idk why you would land nose first but you know, that's women for ya.

Trumpniggers are the lowest form of life.

Attached: 1576140161611.jpg (1023x655, 133K)

Nerve gas

DaVinci's Pizza Shop, Akron OH in July 2004 beating of Joseph Scarpino by convicted felon Mark Jones.

Mr. Jones was, on two years probation for possession of cocaine and marijuana trafficking.

Mark Jones was convicted of felonious assault in February 2005 for the beating and sentenced to four years in prison.

Mr Jones appealed his sentence and Judge Brenda Burnham-Unruh, who was the original trial judge released Mr. Jones from prison on February 7, 2008, with more than a year left to serve on his original sentence. Judge Burnham-Unruh ordered Jones into 90 days of intensive supervision and anger management classes.

Within four months of being released by Judge Burnhum-Unruh, Jones kicked down the door of his former girlfriend and physically beat her, the victim in this assault was the woman who asked Mr. Jones to assault Scarpino at the Akron, OH pizza shop.

Mr. Jones was convicted in September 2008 of two counts of aggravated burglary, two counts of domestic violence and one count of obstructing official business.

Mr. Jones was sentenced to five years in prison for this new case, resentenced to four years in prison for violating the terms of his early release from prison in the original pizza shop beating case, and re-sentenced to nine months in prison for violating his probation in the original drug trafficking case.

Mark Jones was denied parole in April 2014 and again in January 2018. His next parole hearing is in September of 2023.

Mark J. Jones, Inmate A553960 Lebanon Correctional Institution, Ohio.

Stay devastated :)

Based nigger saving jobs.

Was he ok ,did he survive ?

i have browsed Cred Forums for a very long time and over the years i have always had in interest in pics/gifs/webms/whatever in gore/rekt content. and that holds true even today
but recently, out of all the shit that gets posted, it has become anything that features niggers chimping out that i just cant stand to watch anymore. i dont know if its hate or disappointment but its like watching cringe content, i just cant do it

shoulda aborted

fag

rip house

Try explaining that one to your parents.

So, do you just sit around all day long and scour the internet for videos of black people committing crimes? Why?
And how do you feel about these videos of white people committing crimes?

>do you just sit around all day long and scour the internet for videos of black people committing crimes?
They probably do a bit, I'm sure when they see a news video of black crime, they'll save the vid and repost it to their stormfag discord and everyone will save it to their niggerhate folder.
Then, when they see a thread like this on Cred Forums, or someone in their discord links it, they'll go in and shit it up.
Same for ylyl threads obviously.

So basically, you're kind of right except that it's at least a group effort, not just one basement dweller but a discord full of them.

video of black commiting crimes : 14
video of white : 3.

Have a nice day.

This is sort of user's point, you put a lot of effort into just posting black crime videos when you have literally the whole world of crime videos to choose from and this isn't even a crime thread, it's a rekt thread. But that doesn't register in your microbrains, does it Cred Forumstard

Damn your a loser.

You're*

>scour the internet
Theyre not that hard to find lmao

Humans should be destroyed

smoothbrain ad hominem from someone who isn't posting rekt content

13/50

Agent Smith was right, we are the cancer of the earth

Attached: rektpol.jpg (800x774, 323K)

white people committing crimes are just wiggers

it's all the same niggerness

Good point