Kill all jews

Kill all jews

Attached: -2.5 million.jpg (538x763, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/217/simon-wiesenthal-and-the-ethics-of-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty obvious that the lower Auschwitz image is referring to 1.5M AT AUSCHWITZ alone, not including elsewhere.

don't worry this guy is so deep he can't fathom a counter argument to any thought he has :p

Are Romani considered jews by white supremacists or are they considered niggers?

What if I told you that both signs were at Auschwitz?

Both

Nope. Auschwitz originally claimed that 4 million died there alone.

"KILL EVERYONE WHO ISNT COMPLETELY LIKE ME!"

Attached: the_fuck_is_this_shit.png (720x388, 281K)

4 million people, 1.5 million of which were Jews. I understand you aren't good at logic or math, but this makes perfect sense to those who can add and subtract.

God damn you faggots are so bad at blending in

I'd say it was kinda obvious that 4 million people suffered at auswitz and some of them went on to die there (apparently around 1.5 million)

Of course, numbers are still a bit hard to pin down. The bodies were generally cremated with the bones being crushed. Then they were shipped all over Nazi territory and sold as fertilizer. You still find random bits of bone buried in the soil around what was nazi occupied europe. They were also chopped up and sold as food for hogs, which further complicates things. Most of the bodies recovered on site were the ones that were deems unusable because of infection or contamination.

Attached: holohoax.jpg (426x587, 28K)

These excuses just get worse and worse as time goes on.

Attached: jewish censuses.png (698x1600, 1.16M)

What about the lampshades?

Attached: holocaust artifacts.jpg (554x537, 63K)

In school I learned it was 6 million, not 4 million. When was 4 million the norm? Also why is there never any talk about the gypsies and partisans that were equally destroyed?

Hi edgelord! School's out a bit late, eh? Got detention and those horrible horrible girls won't talk to you cause you're too HARDCORE?

It's bad to murder 4 million people but it's fine to murder 1.5 million people.

No evidence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
No evidence of any of these allegations. Crushed the cremated remains and shipped them out as fertilizer? Ridiculous.

Same reason nobody mentions the 7 million Ukrainians Stalin starved to death between 1932 and 1936 (The Holomodor). Same reason nobody mentions the Russian Jews that Stalin killed or the ones he relocated to Western Siberia.

Ask why all of the Nazi "death camps" were located in Soviet liberated territory and why the American Red Cross wasn't allowed in to inspect conditions in those camps until five years after the war ended.

The numbers, 6 million Jews, and 5.5 million non-Jews were wholly made up by Simon Wiesenthal.

jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/217/simon-wiesenthal-and-the-ethics-of-history/