Honestly I feel like it’s time to tell my parents

Honestly I feel like it’s time to tell my parents

Attached: 14D8813C-05F8-4904-A84C-61517EDB1218.jpg (1024x791, 145K)

Don't do it user. They can only handle so much disappointment.

Do it user I’m sure they understand.

do it faggot.

Attached: lickaroo.gif (220x167, 547K)

Tell them you're a furry? Is there any reason they'd NEED to know that?
At worst it's a sexual fetish involving animals. At best it's an interest in artwork. Do you tell your parents about every genre of art you're into?

I’m tired of not being me.

Enjoy the murder suicide.

Go right ahead. Just make sure you have a place to stay or "Living Arrangements Plan B" before you do. Also be ready to get cut out of their will.

Don't. I don't think they can handle a fucking furry

they can knot handle this information.

Its a point of no return for this twisted fantasy life you've invested yourself into. soon youll feel like it is ok to live out your depraved subculture in real life. you chose this for yourself, it isn't something deeper than a choice to associate with a gross consumerist movement of nerds who forgot the difference between fantasy and reality.

It’s not just a sexual fetish. It’s who I am. I wanna get a fur suit and everything

Why do you need to tell them again?

Get a fursuit then but don't tell them. Do you show them every article of clothing you wear?
This doesn't have to be made public to your family, user.

It’s not that depraved. Everything has a little depravity in it. Look at everything you love and you’ll see

Because I’m tired of hiding it

No, it's not. They're not ready. You have to break it to them slowly.Even though you'll be saving 30% more from not paying those high commission fees, you just should not tell them you're going to switch from their broker to Questrade.

100% what you said. At best, parents supportive, probably not going to care, at worst parents would disown. Isn't worth any benefit/con, and plus it's kind of awkward. Coming out as gay would be one thing, but furry isn't a necessity to come out as.

its a (mostly) gay sex club for adults who self-infantilize and fantasize about bestiality...it is fucking depraved.

You can’t hide them. And I don’t want to hide it. You only hide things you’re ashamed of

Then don't?

You don't have to specifically say anything to them, it's only your own mind that's telling you it's not okay

to be fair you should be ashamed.

Not everyone in it is gay. Also that’s just a stereotype to