Why don't you faggots own a gun?

Why don't you faggots own a gun?

Attached: m1a.jpg (1960x4032, 1.96M)

I own quite a bit of guns but I don't make threads about them to make me feel superior. OP you are a faggot, ok!

Attached: 1579369657152.jpg (575x431, 56K)

If thats you, you're definitely a faggot.

Attached: 11995823.jpg (540x801, 70K)

suicide risk

in b4 "do it faggot"

Nah, I wish you the best with that. I lost my best friend to suicide. Fucking women...

I own a few. All legal amd registered, of course.

I own an ak-47 just like you OP

>registered
Are you from the US?

Doing god's work, I see.

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

do airsofts count if you're not an amerimutt?

Hell yeah. Spreading the word of freedom.

Attached: 11820523.jpg (500x667, 199K)

No.

Attached: mutts.png (900x506, 464K)

You own a .22 LR and make fun of people without guns. What are you going to do with it? Gonna go shoot Mrs. Nugent in the back?

Are you retarded? Thats 20 rounds of .308.

guns are expensive

There are cheap guns that can be had for 100-200 easy. You don't have to drop 2500 on an M1a like this.

I don't need a gun, i have shot enough on a past to lose interest on that as a hobby

Attached: 1579477815493.png (776x570, 205K)

That's not a 22 LR, you melaninbrain

central yuro fag

I do. What business is it of yours, ya MAGAt?

I would like to own a Springfield but they are very expensive rifles. I would like to own a Mini-14 but I am also very poor. So instead I trained the hell out of my Shield 9 and now I am confidant that I can survive most gun fights with it. So... because I do have a gun?

I love his channel ;)

They are very expensive.

I like it because of its trigger that you have to take the top off the recoil buffer to pull the trigger. It is a very simple trigger. However, I do have complaints. The stock being so short, it is easy to get your finger caught in it when you pull the trigger. It does have a good length of pull, that is to be expected when you train with a gun that makes it easy to pull,

that's a fair criticism from what I've researched. I'll probably go into AR's at some point just because they're made of legos and you can turn them into anything, but I SERIOUSLY have a love affair with classic guns. I would LOVE a big 'ol lever action in 30-30 or 45-70

tbh if i had a gun id probably have blown my brains out a couple times by now

I have three, and a concealed weapons permit.

Because I'm not a faggot

My love for the history of the gun and the fact that I think its by far one of the most beautiful battle rifles out of them all are what got me to drop the money on it. I've shot around 100 rounds through it so far and I love it. I'm looking to get a case of 1000 surplus rounds so I can shoot more. I have been practicing with it however. I marched with it for a few miles the other day and sprinted some distances in between.