What is it like dating/being married to a Latina?

What is it like dating/being married to a Latina?

Attached: 1578384692509.jpg (863x1080, 129K)

yeah I wanna know too. TJ is calling my name in a couple weeks...

Who?

I grew up in an area with lots of latina chicks.
Cuban, mexican, guatemalan, etc.
The cuban chick I dated in ELEMENTARY school cheated on me... in elementary school.
The guatemalan chick I dated when I was 19, found out later she had 2 bfs when I started fucking her.
From my experience/observations, latin women peak at like 15-16 years old. By the time they're 20, they'll have 3 kids and an abusive minimum wage husband, and they cheat. I don't know if that's cultural or biological or what, maybe latin chicks in a higher income white neighborhood would be like the perfect blend of woman.

Tijuana

>maybe latin chicks in a higher income white neighborhood would be like the perfect blend of woman.
This has been my experience, gf is Cuban and a high achiever. Definitely not a gutter trash whore. Sorry to hear that user

Tijuana

Ohhh gotcha

Awesome. Mother in la doesn't speak English and neither do half of my wife's family,

>What is it like dating/being married to a Latina?
Loud

That's one hell of a bonus

Yeah, there are lots of things I liked about latin women. Super sexual, playful, but yeah I was only exposed to low income ones all growing up, so I'm sure I've got a skewed view.
I'm happy with the white woman I ended up marrying though, so all's well that ends well.

Louder than Italians?

I am with a Colombian and she is bomb. So sexy

Awesome, she's always horny for me and loyal AF, I've seen her almost slap a guy just for looking at her wrong when I had walked away to get a drink. I got a good one though.

Hey congrats!

They're loyal but also insanely jealous

I use mine as a cum dumpster

Attached: 1573391846348.jpg (2112x3358, 698K)

Does she have the booty?

Oh yes. She is short with a booty

Nice, classic big booty Latina, how long dating?

Attached: 1573392930914.jpg (2112x2952, 703K)

Idk if I'm biased for being Hispanic but I've beenenjoying myself~ :3

Always horny, loyal, knows her place, can cook well. So it’s great

Pic related

Attached: 40581FBA-774D-40BB-952E-531E0F07038F.jpg (578x1158, 191K)

Only Italians are real Latinos. The term Latino or Latina is falsely applied. Most of these people called Latinos are of mixed Spanish and Indigenous American descent.

Damn looks thicc

Terrible, all they wanna do is bitch and complain about everything. Nothing is good enough and they will never include you in decision making. Family is always around and you'll likely have an in law come live with you because that's how they are. You'll never be accepted by the family, and despite that. You'll always be called out if you don't help out her family. If you're white and you need to help your family everyone on her side will think they are getting a free ride because to them every white person is rich and should help them out instead. Mexicans and any Latin person is just a selfish fucking prick.

Latino = Latin which is a language spoken in...wait for it. Fucking Spain dipshit.go be stupid somewhere else.

And her pussy* ;3

Any high achieving woman will always be better, regardless of race.

Same with Samoan women

does anyone concur? sounds like you had it rough...yikes

She is

Attached: 11336E59-29E6-4DA8-BC0B-4E2191298E0C.jpg (958x1280, 97K)

Good if you can handle it. Helps if she’s educated. Make sure her mom isn’t ugly.

Two faced bitches...always gonna cheat

Attached: 1CD103FA-0B53-47B7-BA83-C6AF12E6B26A.jpg (750x974, 192K)

No. My wife’s family is extremely happy that I’m white and don’t cheat or hit her. Her mom cooks whatever I want and serves me until I tell her to stop.

Help me out. What language did the Roman's speak? Where were they from?

Mine is gorgeous just kinda crazy honestly

Loud...

I saw someone say loud that’s the best way to put it

yours sounds much better...lol
I don't have much family so gaining some good new ones would be cool.

Lucky you /bro and she's cute.

If she doesn’t introduce you within a couple months of dating they’re probably shit. Learn some Spanish and try whatever food they put in front of you. If papa offers you a bud light, take it.

Yeah I love this dominicana

Attached: 807F5BDC-BF9A-43BB-87AB-58A6B3011179.jpg (720x1280, 102K)

fucking horrible. I hope you like whatever culture food they're from. and their family. and conservatism. uuugghhhh

I can eat just about anything so that won't be a problem & know just a little Spanish. The beer wouldn't be my fav but I can try faking it I guess? Don't drink at all really...

Same with mine. Our daughter got my blue eyes and they were ecstatic

Post nudes of you Dominican wife. Or send them on kik. Ecky024

so what about age differences? your partners about the same age, big gaps, what?

Mines 6 years younger than me. I highly recommend going younger.

Both of you guys are retarded. Latino comes from Latin America. Hispanic comes from Spaniards. All Latinos are Hispanic but not all Hispanics are Latinos.

any way of knowing how they feel about older in general? has religion been a problem?

Attached: IMG_20191117_082045-01.jpg (2457x3395, 1.93M)

If you've got money and are decent looking they'll date older. We're both catholic so no. However most Latinas are secular now.

This. True.

Like dating the Mummy from South Park

I've got a miserable history with Catholic girls so that could be a big problem I guess. I wouldn't say I'm rich but comfortable.

Like I said most are secular now, confidence and looks help. I'm sure you can pull it off, I did.

my wife is Latina and her family is crazy. I feel bad for her because of the life she had growing up. Downside is that she is starting to see what she wants to get away from her family but we just signed on a house. This would of been okay last year when I had a chance to move for work and we could of gone on the other side of the world to get away from them.

They fart A LOT. And generally smell awful.

thx, was she a US citizen already?

Yes, her family hates the border hoppers with passion.

>What is it like dating/being married to a Latina?

Great cooks, loyal, awesome in bed, very affectionate, but very jealous, violent, sometimes a little too wild.

Mainly daddy issues tends to be the cause of all the problems Latin women have

I can't go to the beach anymore because of jealousy. Nvm the fact she's gorgeous and sexy af if I so much as glance at another woman she'll be pissy for days

speaking truth, had this happen. dumb bitch would make TERRIBLE decisions without discussing with me first

Depends on wich latin/hispanic girl you are dateing.
Currently dating argentinian
Its e because she is really italian but speaks spanish and she is freaky as fuck

Typo meant to say its "awsome"

Argentinans can often times actually be white. My gf is Argentinan and did a dna thing and found out she's 90% Italian