How do you get out of your daydreaming and procrastination and start to do what you need to do b?

How do you get out of your daydreaming and procrastination and start to do what you need to do b?

Attached: 19thinker.jpg (1920x1360, 199K)

Sounds like you're an INTJ. The biggest blessing and curse. Welcome to the club.

ive had friends like that, are u on the spectrum?

ENFP here, you have no idea how much I envy the INTJ.

How to be productive? Seriously I need help.
Why would you?

>powering yourself
>thinking with your brain instead of your heart

What does it ever mean to think with your heart?

Here come the Briggs bitches
>bro, im totally a qwer
>dude total qwer, im a fljp myself but i dont need to tell you that, us fljp's stand out from the crowd
Yes, retard, everyone in existence can be boiled down to a dozen bug personas developed by two jews. You guys are like the male versions of zodiac girls.

Attached: 1574005911009.jpg (338x349, 24K)

Damn buddy, you sure wrecked us. What are you going to do with this victory of yours?

Attached: 1566628879895.png (1484x2152, 371K)

It's a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I love just living in my head and analyzing all day, but then other times life feels like it has no purpose. Being able to look at things with less emotion is nice though, I'll give you that. Being an INTJ is a love hate relationship with itself, and I would say it's one of those things where you might think you want to be one, but you really don't.

That's a really difficult question to answer. On some level you just have to force yourself to do stuff, but it also needs to feel like it has a purpose in the long term as well. The biggest problem is, atleast if you're like myself, you will find something interesting right, but then you will absolutely devour and consume all information about said thing until you're completely burnt out on it and want to move on to the next thing. Assuming you're talking about working a job or getting motivated to do school work, I would say you need to pick something that's going to have a lot of variety and challenge your mind. If you can somehow stop yourself from beating everything to death in your head you'll find it easier to keep doing certain things, but this is probably the biggest challenge of being an overthinker.

To an extent it is a gross oversimplification, but I've found that I actually have a lot of weirdly specific things in common with other INTJ's just from talking with them. It's not generic zodiac shit either it's like really specific ways of looking at certain things and thought loops etc.

>not doing the bare minimum of research on the Briggs Myer personality test
It's completely discredited and disused everywhere. Has been practically from its inception. I'm going to throw out a random guess here, and say that you people have no idea what a personality test is even technically for.

intp reporting
it's not even wrong

Taking this way too seriously. This is a random board on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. I literally do typography and archetype classifying for entertainment and nothing more. Relax dude.

Calling introverted people with autism some stupid names.
Kys.
Analyze? You are simply autism.
Analyzing takes some time, and the only funny thing to analyze after a while are humans itself.
My gf and me like to look at humans.
Animals who forgot that they are.
Pretty funny.
And you are too.
Get back to your instincts, maybe you will be able to leave the cellar and maybe fuck once in a while.

fuck your mom and make her raiser my child and your new brother all on her own.

That uuuh... That doesn't sound like a very good use of a victory user. You'd want a retarded child as your legacy for pwning some online noobs?

Why are you so threatened?

I need a translator, and maybe an adult for this post.

We could raise the child a retarded crusader....
We could use retard genes to sabotage other races.
Just smuggle some retard in there.

I am an adult.

Holy shit. Alright, my mom is home right now. Godspeed you glorious bastard.

myers briggs shit means literally nothing

what do you need to do schizo
ive basically been trying to get laid since i was about 6 years old or so its conducted my entire life (since that first girlfriend) ama

shit i found helped was culture music gym combat social equity cannabis friends family education

Attached: 1577117736743.jpg (850x879, 221K)

combat sports & other sports*

Attached: 1497768601368.jpg (1033x679, 47K)

it's a reliable indicator of personality types and can be used to match people to date/marry and job suitability. many fotune 500 ceos must take mbti before signing a contract.

IMAGINE

like i could have 100 1 night stands or find a girl i can have sex with a thousand times, second option is more work but way more reward. and the better you are the more chance she will be

Attached: 426 (1).jpg (1080x897, 111K)

holy fuck this wojak maymay is literally me. im also legitimately super autistic so theres that

Attached: 1558467637537.jpg (714x503, 35K)

Not threatened.
Bored, and normally people like you get on my nerves alot. Because they have to think and search for being special and different in some way.

Btw I am not a native speaker. Leave the German Krautsalat English alone.

Thinking about social matters and behaviors is the most logical thing to do for a human.
But listen to George Carlin, read some bukowski, get some Socrates in your brain, listen to some Marxist schmuggs. You will understand. There is not alot of intellect out there. Just a whole fucking lot of egozentrism.
Think about your life and get shit done, it is worth it.

I dunno man, I've had sex with 3 girls each over thousand times, and they're all gone; I'd go for a 25 1 night stands, thanks.

People are different. The fact that you think that you can't differentiate people based on very specific ways that their brain works differently tells me you're really closed minded. What you said is so stupid that I really didn't even want to respond to it. Open yourself up to new possibilities, it will help you in the future.

Just reading this in my brain made me sound like a massive faggot. LMAO I'm an INTP but I never have released this to anyone...

schizophrenic psychosis stalker

confirmation bias, I agree with what you up until the anecdotes.

You're a fucking moron if you think personality typing is a thing.

Honestly I never put much stock into the meyers briggs stuff either, I took the test multiple times, the earliest being 10 years ago. I've gotten the same result every time. I just started reading stuff on the intj subreddit (call me a redditfag if you want) and there's things I have read there that that I've literally never heard anyone say to me in my whole life that struck a chord with how I think and view the world. There's something to it, I don't think it's one of those things where you can completely generalize huge groups of people because that's stupid, but there's definitely something to it.

You already fucking put people into personality types without even realizing it. You know how there's great similarity between people like "Karens"? You sound like me at 16 when I got triggered by people being religious because I was a true intellectual, an atheist, and how could people be so dumb?!

Open your mind a bit you little faggot.

Telling you to get shit done.
Telling you there is not much intellect out there ( implying that there is some)
Calls me stupid.
Did not understand shit.
Dunno how to greentext on mobile phone.
Kys.

Go with what feels 'right'. You're thoughts can help you work out the kinks on the way but all you're major decisions should be done with your heart. Literally your 1st answer to a question is probably right. Life obviously isnt worth living if our heart isnt satiated.

idlk

You just fucking do it you god damn idiot. Dont think do.

True intellectual. Hybris spotted

Thinking, probably.

It kinda is a thing though.
In a more simple way of saying, it's called a "Stereo Type"

best thing is to start small. say if you're trying to get fit for example but you're too lazy to go to the gym, start off just doing pushups every morning or night and some crunches/situps whenever you're bored, the more you do it the more it becomes a habit and soon you'll just be going out to the gym in no time