Fucked up shit/gore thread

Fucked up shit/gore thread.
Rekts, animal killings, mass shootings, bombing videos, people dying. Idk, make me regret posting.

Attached: ass4.jpg (640x457, 124K)

Attached: gummy worm.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Attached: 1579550815990.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Attached: legend.jpg (346x487, 31K)

Wtf? Explain?

Looks like another day in latin america

Attached: 20121211050947G.jpg (640x459, 273K)

>fatality

Attached: sub.jpg (820x1381, 134K)

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

fake probably

lame copypasta

Nerve gas

u mad

Lol and i thought op was a faggot

wrong

get fucked Cred Forums has always been for the edgier things of life and if you cant deal with that you should go back to tumblr or whereever
people like you, always going on rants about stuff and not wanting to see gore and stuff... we dont want you here. quit polluting our space we got here.

At least she didn't lost her eyes like in Chile...

Nice ass hoodie tho ngl

Attached: thai road rash4.jpg (960x540, 91K)

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Oh yes because your so much better yeah? What are you doing for the world? What gives you the right to belittle someone else simply because it involves the mortality of other people? And for that matter, what are we supposed to fucking do? most of these videos were shot years ago, oh yeah let me go back in time and stop this. You cant mix everyone in the same pot m8, there are some people here who are jerkin their little weens off to this and other people like me who are just here to see human mortality. And when you think about it what is the right way to act properly about death? forget about it? These people died for a reason, either human error on their part, a freak accident, or they were flat out murdered. I get where your coming from though, seeing this is sickening and there are people on here who are just racist and shitty for the lols. But you have to understand that there is something to learn from these videos. Memento Mori you know? also there are some funny ones tbh.

Sorry, i have no idea, i pulled it from another thread not 5 minutes before this one. I think it didnt give much info either

Calm down bud, i think its just some faggot trying to shitpost with an even shittier copypasta

Attached: crash on highway 3.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Attached: 1419695311414.jpg (1767x1195, 509K)

Attached: 1419693816015.jpg (798x597, 63K)

atleast she has some nice tits on her

Attached: KsE990B.jpg (476x660, 45K)

Im going to guess some hookers that some sadist got ahold of?

Not a necrophile but she looks fresh enough. I'd smash.

Nice dubs

Hahahahahaha. Good job user.

worst copypasta i ever saw.. 0/7

Attached: man-has-head-ripped-off-in-vehicle-crash-2-Boa-Vista-BR-jun-18-15.jpg (826x1200, 189K)

Did 6 capcha attempts on the first image, fuck im retarded

Attached: man-has-head-ripped-off-in-vehicle-crash-3-Boa-Vista-BR-jun-18-15.jpg (840x1200, 187K)

Did she died

Fuck man, probably

this was a nice fap

Attached: 1579570535173(1).jpg (800x599, 72K)

No she not died
She is live

That guy on the right is just loving life lmao

looks as if she was strangled to death. there's bruising on the neck near the carotid artery. I guess some sex worker or human trafficking victim? possibly a serial killer's leftovers. Whatever happened it's fucked up!

Europe WW2. And to think here we are almost 60yrs later and there are parts of the world that still live this way.

I am good to have hear this and am hope she get new leg

isn't this from a halloween horrors of hell walk through? I'm pretty sure this one is fake. - says Capt Obvious

predator was here

Not fake there's a few videos of it from beginning to end. This is wetback cartel shit. But go ahead and say it's fake.

Ok faggot

Attached: image0-1.jpg (1431x916, 126K)

Top kek

probably some dumb whore that was a mob dude's play thing and she was caught with another dude. the dude probably had it worse

Nice

LOL It's from Detroit PD

Attached: 1511078553597.jpg (700x939, 140K)

Yea probably, got it from another tab and used it here

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Poop dic

Attached: 1578338167418.jpg (400x249, 18K)

Attached: 1519080250675.jpg (720x672, 42K)

your mom is fake, but we still use her as a cumdumpster

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

乌马美味

Hot

What happened to her feet??

MORTAL CUMBAAAATTTT!

What kind of nerve gas is that?

Dear god it's like a gore bag from fallout 3...

Attached: latest.jpg (638x478, 38K)

Commie lies. Don't be fool..

Attached: 2496042351.jpg (450x800, 76K)

Stanley cameo