At what age is the absolute last chance to do something with your life?

At what age is the absolute last chance to do something with your life?

Attached: Las-Vegas.jpg (838x573, 796K)

Birth

>818921658
I'm 27 and pretty much a functional failure, so I guess slightly before?

Depends on what you mean by do something. The vast majority of people never do anything important.

I'd say 30-35.

That's it.

After 35 it's all down hill.
I'm 27 as well.
The years fly by quickly.

I haven't done anything with my life.
Also virgin btw.
Its pathetic at this point.

Dont wait.
Act now.
Cause the years fly by.

Not be a wagie for the rest of your life

Honestly, if you haven’t gotten laid after age 19 just basically give up really. You are fucking disgusting

> muh i don't want to work for a living

You have to work somewhere at some point, Kyle. Short of winning the lottery, you have to do something to get paid.

Gave up already.

Was hoping to just pick up a whore at some point in the future.

Just not sure where to find them.

why do you consider yourself a failure?

Really easy, your mom’s bedroom. I empty my load into her fuzzy box on the reg.

Never went to college, barely made it out of high school. Been arrested several times (weed) and every time I apply for a job they find out. I basically just sit here and jerk off to hentai all day until I go to sleep, repeat.

Never made it as a wise man

Couldn’t make it as a poor man stealing

Says you, fucking wage slave. How’s life treating you eh? Head back to fuckin reddit. You absolutely disgust me.....

tired of livin like a blind man

so you make zero money whatsoever?

You millennials are fucking garbage. Literally no other previous generation bitched about having to WORK. We just did it because we were MEN. Grow a set of nuts, fuckface.

sounds like you just need to get better at stealing

Neither of those 2 replies were me, but I make enough to have my own place and keep the bills paid. But I don't have that exaggerated 100K+ job yet. I have an associates degree because I personally feel like 4 year schools are just setting yourself up to be in debt forever but my job pays fairly well. Not that great, but hey.

But after reading these replies, I feel better about my original statement lol

>being this triggered

Sorry, mom and dad didn't pay for my life beyond highschool. lol

I typically do two things to make money, which isn’t much but pays for things such as anime merch I like and some other basic stuff.

One, my parents give me neet bux- not a lot, they are middle to lower class, but it’s better than nothing. Yes I live with them.

Two, and this is embarrassing but I guess I’ll say it- I sell my nudes on onlyfans for those who pay. The market is somewhat small because I’m not a hot girl (M, 36, 5’4”, around 289 lbs last I checked) but it helps

Yeah, all those kids who fucking died in factories weren't "bitching" about work. You must've skipped all your history classes because every single generation bitched about working. That's why we have workers rights you Cred Forums tard

I'm 33, have a great job I got at 29, after uni starting at 25. Career is going good actually, bought an apartment, paying off for the next 8 years after which it's mine, however have no women in my life at all. I'm pretty much a success in everything except for women.

Can’t bitch if your dead!!!! FUCK EM!!!!

Be an organ donor

> 110% soy detected

There is no last chance.

You can start whenever you want. Death is the only final stage.

wtf?
i can't imagine why anyone would want to buy nudes of you
how many do you sell?

Be real- how often do you fuck a fleshlight

>arrested for weed
get a shit job and make enough money to get your record expunged, during that time study for something that pays well and then go get it done when everything is settled. also sales, and business is all your personality skills no one else will hold you back if you are good

>buying an apartment instead of a house and/or land to have all to yourself

oof, bless your heart

Around 10-20 a month. More if people have special requests, less if the season is slow.

Thats actually kind of impressive in a weird fucked up way

I got caught with around 14 kilo...

Thank you

How old are you if I may ask?

do they fetishize you because you're short and fat?
something else about you?
or do you think any average/below looking man could push that kind of volume?

So you're just unsatisfied with were you are?

damn son
were you at least making good money selling before you got caught?

nice

so youre experienced in logistics and shipping then, just saying their are some opportunities out there, go do seasonal work, start a cleaning company shit like that is never off the table to anyone unless you are just physically not capable of getting the work done correctly

I wouldn’t consider myself fat, just big boned or “husky.” Idk, I give the people what they want. Sometimes it’s a pic of me flashing my millimeter monster, other times they might want something like me standing like an Egyptian (knees bent and legs placed outward to form a square shape with my lower torso) to better dangle the old naked mole rat

Go to a state school you fucking moron. If you already have an associates, transfer your credits. The most debt you’d be in is like 10k

have you applied to any weed farms or labs or whatver the fuck theyre called?

Are you fucking trolling

Nope, too busy smashing your mom’s hairy queef box

Maybe I'm just falling for the meme that is believing that 90% of the 'successful' shit my friends on jewbook post are genuine. I mean I've made it on my own, but I'm not in a position where I can actively save any money. It could always be worse I guess.

No. My state’s schools are $69,420 per year.

Why the racism? Could have made your point without it. Maybe that’s why you can’t get a good job.

>I wouldn’t consider myself fat
this isn't up for debate
5'4'' and 290lbs is fat as fuck
your bones are the same size as everyone else's under all that flab
but congrats on having people actually want to see you naked
i'm 5'9'' 180lbs (still a bit fat) and i definitely don't have that kind of following

Failure means theres someone you compare your self to. Cant fail if theres no game youre playing. Life is about more than work.

oh son, you must be new here

No they aren’t. Actually look into bettering yourself before bitching on Cred Forums about how depressed you are

The day you die

not all of us are born into literal stereotype privilege 1% families

You're an idiot.
You sound like a 9 year old.
Go to bed before you get grounded.

Just because I cant get laid, doesn't mean I wont shit in your mother's mouth.

Fuck you kike

Attached: 05-21-41-81777618_124938482327478_3638047893931128651_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

So you’re saying you’re racist too?

This is one steep bill.... but its worth it

Attached: 33eb5753413d632bf1ecc5b084dc614d.jpg (500x375, 29K)

No but you can love a life outside of work, you can survive in ways other than working a wage cuck life.

night time cleaning floors for businesses or something like that or weekends only and up charge them saying its overtime hours for you, what is unrealistic about that, you got caught playing capone now deal with the fallout its not over yet so get shit done

Just reported you for illegal photos. Have a nice time in prison dickhead.

Yeah this nigger is obeast... I dont weight that much and im way taller still fat

I don’t want to work those hours. I value my free time. I’d be willing to maybe work 2-4 hours a day, or if on a weekly basis maybe 8 hours per week. But no weekends.

Lmao I actually know this guy- believe he got arrested in my old town for fucking a dog. Crazy who you meet here.

It's mainly so I can rent it out, and get a killer return per price paid. It all comes down to money at the end of the day.

Used to have one when I had a gf (she bought it for me) but i chucked it out a few years ago. No toys. No women. Tinder sucks ass, they deleted the craigslist personals section which I actually had way more success on!

So you’re admitting to prostitution? I’ll be notifying the authorities. Thank you for your honesty regarding the fleshlight but with respect to your other admission, the law is clear. Have a nice time in jail.

And now we arrive at the base problem, you're a dirty fucking hipster desperately trying to pretend to be a hippie

PLEASE consider a vasectomy or suicide.

Unless I’m missing something and everyone is posting sarcastically, I have literally never seen a thread of lower quality on this board. Truly, bravo gentlemen.

Whenever you start believing dreams die.

Attached: 1562193707109.jpg (2048x1365, 858K)

>admitting to prostitution
wtf are you on about faggot

In case anyone was interested in money- I pay a premium for horse semen.

the consequences will never be the same

He admitted to the craigslist prostitution section. People have had their doors kicked in by locals and feds for that. He’s honestly done.

I'm not admitting to prostitution, dickhead. The personals section had a casual sex section where you can post an ad and find a chick for a fuck. Actually found a decent couple of chicks on there, who responded to my ad, saw one for a few months, but yeah. Craigslist isnt just for hookers, retard.

And you paid them. So..you’re guilty. Try again.

Nope, not hookers, no money changed hands. Try again.

Lmao this guy just keeps digging himself deeper. No real qualms either way but I feel bad- he’s gonna get popped by the law for this

Lmao this troll

Attached: 1348587355699.jpg (300x300, 18K)

You know another place where you get free sex?

Prison.

Lmaoooo

What can I say except you’re welcome

Price?

>be Stephen paddock
>see this thread
>go to the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
>????
>profit

If you don't have a specific reason to get a degree, maybe don't. The trades are much easier to get jobs and make decent money, and maybe be your own boss. Electrician, plumber, etc.

Yeah but who wants to play knee deep in shit all day as a plumber? The trades are for clowns. A real man studies business.

Hortler was incharge of Germoney at age 39.
The things he did at that time solidified his legosey and diefied him for generations even to this present day

USA beat him. And he was a pussy who shot himself in the mouth to avoid impending Russian assrape.

I have nothing but time and I'm pretty fucking talented at logging IP's.
Two can play at that game.
You little faggot.

I actually know for a FACT that your just a kid.
I see everything...

Now shut the fuck up before I have to get out of this bed and bring the spanking.

Attached: usfxgend10t21.png (720x496, 302K)

Lmao

Attached: 708AE080-85DD-4A55-873B-0944F6091043.jpg (600x516, 36K)

he accomplished more than most men since the beginning of time.
his name will be remembered for a thousand years.

Yes, thank-you.
I am victorious again.
Time for a victory smoke.

Attached: 3339478469_0c9754a175 (2).jpg (394x500, 189K)

Depends on your overall health.
But around 60 things don't come back. By that time, you should be on track to prepare for parts no longer working, things falling a part, loss of energy, etc.

Attached: LifetimeDots.png (3596x2189, 1.14M)

Just before you die.

Don't use that as an excuse though, start now.

Depends on luck and how you take care of yourself.

Some 70 year olds are OLD and can do nothing but wait for death. Others look and feel like they are 30.

The rule seems to be - 'Use it or lose it'. Anything you dont do regularly when you're getting older is something you will lose the ability to do.
So fuck. Drink. Travel. Learn. Meet new people. Change your habits. Or lose the ability to do so.

Attached: old-man_999439i.jpg (312x400, 42K)

Just remember what Walter White achieved at his age.

It’s just NEETS larping as trust fund kids.

Drop out of the rat race and aim for bringing happiness to those around you and it will come back to you in time. Or fucking kys

Have fun in prison faggot.

Attached: 20200121_015950.jpg (680x680, 208K)

Tired of living like a black man.
Sick of something something revealing.
Its not like, I can just say sorry, Apu is waiting on a different story.
This time im, mistaken
Foe giving you a heart worth breaking

Attached: 1573258393469.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Guess he dun goofed

No, he beat himself by going to hard.
And no he didnt shoot himself, operation paperclip was bigger than you know