I'm white and I don't take black dick. I am unapologetically racist and couldn't give a shit about black "men"...

I'm white and I don't take black dick. I am unapologetically racist and couldn't give a shit about black "men", when blacks are addicted to crack.

Attached: a09628dd7a3fae17dd4abd1cc0adc41d.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LStbq4FTK0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine thinking that anyone here actually believes you’re a woman

Have you ever had black cock?

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 7K)

on average, white people do more crack than black people. black people just get pulled over more for it and busted more for it, everywhere.

which shows how your racism keeps you stupid, stupid

No, not once, never. You know the saying? Once you go black, there's no going back aka: You are a single mom.

White men are desired by better acting and more attractive women. They make better fathers and providers by a long shot. Not to say there aren't exceptions for men of other ethnicities, but white men are notorious for being better at just about everything that really matters to a woman. For most of us, life isn't a rap song, we want stability and someone who will help us raise a good family.

Sorry, but most of you black guys make us too scared to even try with you. All your music is about is violence and acting like an asshole, most of your culture embraces this bullshit. That's not who I want to be pregnant with.

Someone post the meme of that fat guy saying "femanon here" I'm too lazy to find it.

Issa wife!

>I blame class issues on race, because I'm stupid

We can tell how successful you are by how you lie on the internet to boost your imaginary self-esteem.

>100% sure u aren’t girl in pic

>100% sure you’re some trailer trash redneck girl and no guy is trying to fuck you black or white or non human

Sir, what does this have to do with the random stock photo??

>100% sure you’re some trailer trash redneck guy
Fixed. There are no women here.

Man or woman, you are a stupid cunt and you need to work on your life, because that feeling of worthlessness you feel is currently deserved.

eh. it’s a culture issue as well, probably moreso than an economic one. just unfortunate that many “black” people are absorbed into or generalized as being a part of said culture.

Post tits and timestamp

You should though

This thread deserves more attention.

Post bob if femanon

Attached: image.Jpeg-8.jpg (1600x736, 83K)

Femanon here, I am with this girl.

Then don't associate with those kinds of blacks you fucking retard. There are black people who aren't into that shit.

I'm part black and I don't take black dick either. most people stick to their own kind. So what?

sauce ?

Attached: 1578609288856.jpg (1080x1349, 245K)

its because youre
SPIRITUALLY enslaved
you cumskin retard

youtu.be/LStbq4FTK0E

learn your ACTUAL history amd you will NEVER see white people as equals after you learned what they have done throughout the universe to innocence NEVER. their is no self maintenece with thier people the moment they clean that corrupted vile sinistry out they will glow like suns purely free of fear hate and evil DIVINE like the dormantTRUEST form of brown copper tonned bronze (golden) people of (multidimensional) Color.

lol nigger

ok now show tits or I deem you a fag

t.nigger