What's it like being tall?

What's it like being tall?

I'm 5'8 and I'm the shortest dude I know. I always lol when some manlet tries to tell me he is 5'8 and I'm like 2 inches taller.

Attached: 1578982624492.jpg (563x1000, 66K)

Being tall is terrible, im 6'6 and every day i go through constant knee and back pain. Dont take being average size for granted it really sucks being as tall as i am.

not to mention you'll die relatively young of a heart attack.

yes, my heart is about as worn out as a 60 year old mans is, im only 24 and my body is basically falling apart

Yeah it's much better to be in that 'tall, but not too tall' segment. Which is like 6'0-6'3. Women like it but you don't pick up the health problems, especially them fucking knees

6'6 is too tall. I'm talking about 6'0-6'2 guys always trying to intimidate shorter guys. Happens all the time.

6'3 bruh here, I will say I don't intimidate shorter guys but it does happen all the time.

It's nice to be significantly taller than women. Get to kiss them on the forehead while hugging, they look up at you with those sweet eyes and you generally look like the protector and in charge

my main problem is that people think i'm a dick when really i just look mean because i'm constantly in pain. but my pp is big tho and that seems to be a good thing about my body XD

how big we talking?

Dude, I had to marry up just so my kid has a shot at 5'8" 5'9". At 5'4", I only dated shorter girls/women. Married later in life, was established financially and professionally. Wife is shortest of her siblings at 5'6". Her sisters are 5'8". I couldn't pick my parents, but I could try to improve the gene pool for my kids. I don't get why any guy would breed any women under 5'8". Especially if he was 5'10 or taller.

cuz short women are hot

i have a 6inch chode

Imagine a subway six inch sanwitch

My buddy out of college was 6' even leaving high school. After 4yrs at U Pitt, he was 6'8". Seven years out of college he was 6'10" he could bump his head in parking garages. He said college growing pains were horrible. He claimed to be horse jockey when bar chics asked if he was basketball player. He had a good sense of humor.

Entry-level tallfag here. Im 6 even and its fucking rad.
I work with this 5'9 blonde girl that ignore the shit out of all the manlets and brown people and she usually puts on heels to tower over everyone even further.
Anyway, so Ive been flirting with her with good results and decided to get semi-physical with the most recent flirt. She was holding the door open for some lard ass boomer lady and I walked up behind her, pressed the left side of my body against the back right side of her body and told her I've got the door and she can let go.
It was awesome because I was still some 2 inches taller than her even though she was tall and in heels. She actually froze so I nudged her with my shoulder against her back and she nudged back twice and said "you dont have to push me.." with a smile on her face.
This is going to be rad. I havent got my hands on a woman above 5'3 in a long ass time.

Attached: 20191116_160028.jpg (414x800, 129K)

goddam that's a chode alright

yeah i just don't have that high of a drive anymore lmao

Fair, many short women are hot. I managed to fuck a decent number of women 5'6'-5'9". I think they are hot. Had two bar buddies in Philly, two sisters 5'9" and 5'10". The older sis was 5'9", blonde, slim, fit, big tits. She always complained guys didn't ask her out. I think even just normal average height guys were just too pussy to ask her out. Meawhile, her "cute" girlfriends had cock fights going on all around them.

See this is where the preferences can differ. I'm 6'3 and really don't want a woman over 5'3. I find petite/short so hot I can't resist. Tall girls do almost nothing for me

Being a manlet, I just don't get the short chic thing. All you tall guys get best pick of the gene pool and you pick tiny women. Well, I guess the Gods like being entertained.

6'3" tallfag here, it's pretty sweet. I literally don't have to do anything besides stand there to garner interest from women. All chicks can wear heals so there isn't a range of chicks that's off the table, have dated chicks 4'11" to 5'10" .... 5'8" and skinny is probably the best height for chicks and with heels thats too tall for 90% of dudes

Is your cock as rad as Tommy Lee’s cock?

I like long legs. Im a thigh guy. I guess its a subconscous thing because I guess Im getting more of what I like in a tall girl.
Not that I feel totally ripped of with petite women, but it almost feels like its too easy.

I’m 6’4” and flip wifey is 4’11”. Just imagine it.

Honking horns on boats rad? Nah. Girthy with a massive seemingly exaggerated shaped head though

Try being short and a paneer, at least you lucked out slightly. I look like one of those microscopic gay shrubs, a treelet at 5'10".

fair

pics,now

Funny story. My friend adam is a couple of inches taller than I am, im guessing 6'2 or so, with a lazy bod build and average joe face. Well one day we had this new employee come in that I was freaking out over because she was tall, but she liked him a lot and we kept telling him to go for it, but fucking adam likes petite asian and mexican girls. Idk fuck his problem is.

6’1, how’s the weather down there, shortstuff?

I feel your pain brother, maybe even worse. I’m also 6’6 and my knees and back are fucked, had 2 discs removed from my lower back and the doc said 4 more are bulging out, also have psoriatic arthritis so all my joints ache.
Plus you obviously stand out in any crowd, always hitting your head and the first person everyone makes eye contact with, kinda gives you a complex after a while. It really does suck!

>2 discs remove
Fucking what??
What did they replace them with?

you can sit in an airplane seat and not feel like you are being tortured, especially on overseas flights. you can probably even sleep in those seats. when I sit in one my shoulder blades are in the fucking headrest.

Attached: 1579540331270m.jpg (1024x965, 66K)

Is that pic after the reduction? What a dumb bitch. I hope she never gets hired ever again

SSD

Left

Attached: 29FD528F-52FD-49C4-AAA4-AC3351DED9BB.jpg (1280x958, 246K)

Nothing, but they was pressing against the sciatic nerve and causing me constant pain.

Good job, breh. Ill bet she fucks like a demon

fucking floppies

>nothing so wtf does that mean? Youre missing portions of your fucking spine? How the hell does that work?

Attached: 9CAE8F1D-E647-4D4D-AA22-F16655DE3A11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Honestly I need to get me something fun like that

Like a crazed chimp

Attached: FD0FA612-F307-4E20-93EF-A36BC1285EF6.jpg (1280x958, 197K)

ye after

Dont get ahead of yourself. When it comes to filipinos, youll have your choice

I was going to try and explain but what’s the point, bottom line is it sucks to be tall and I’m in constant pain, if you want to know more search discectomy on google

6'4" here. Probably the only reason I'm in the double digits with women. So it's great. What is this intimidating of shorter guys OP? Never did that always tried to be as inclusive as fuck especially for the vertically challenged people.

What a dumb bitch. Now we'll neber get to see her fat pre reduction tiddays. Someone needs to get on her insta or twitter and tell her.

Attached: butt-selfies-4.jpg (640x724, 115K)

Oh how awful. I hope you find a solution that helps you further.

Damn. I need to find a 'do all the work during sex' gf. The last few ive had were too lazy and expected me to do all the fucking. Its been a long time since Ive had someone worth the trouble.

6'6" here. Can never find clothes that fit; men won't hire you because they feel intimidated; short men want to fight to test their manhood, I guess; driving, air travel--anything that requires sitting for extended periods--is excruciatingly painful; and everyone you know asks you to carry heavy shit, all the time. The older you get, the harder it sucks. Count your blessings, half-pint.

feelsgood to be 5'9.

>men wont hire
Top kek. That actually happened to me and I still dont want to believe the manlet memes are real.
Im only 6 even, but I appies to this small company and the fucking president of the company did part of the interview. Well I mentioned that I wanted to work for a smaller company because I imagined the team would feel more like a fsmily than the international conglomerate that I came from. After I said that he changed dramatically and was firing off questions like I was being interrogated for fucking child rape or something.
When I left I kept asking myself if I fucked up by pointing out the small size of the company with he himself being borderline king of the midgets and all. Kek

6'2 here.
Tell people I'm 6 to set an unreasonable standard of height and btfo manlets who say they're 6ft when they're clearly 5'10

This is pretty much it. While being tall has its advantages, for whatever reason, for social interactions and to some extent getting laid, it is quite simply not optimal.

I am 6 feet tall, and I have to face many annoyances throughout the day with regards to trying to fit into places. Not only that, but simply from a health perspective, your body is damaged less throughout your years if you have less mass. Your heart probably has to work harder to pump blood for every extra inch of height.

I don't ever see that. I am 6 foot tall myself, and it feels like everyone is shorter than me. Y'all are ants from up here.

6'4 here and my back pain is just starting to come in now. I work in an office and sitting down all day really fucks your back, other than that though it's pretty based.

So, what happens in a few hundred years when all the short people get bred out, and human beings measure 8 to 10 feet tall as adults, dealing with constant health problems due to being tall as fuck?

No, tiny people die younger and taller people end up too fucked up for sex. This is why we see more of the 5'6 through 5'9 average in the world.

More of the girl, op?