What is the best weed strain there is?

What is the best weed strain there is?

Attached: ZbvuHY.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Marijuana

papas penis

Jesus Christ

daddy’s dick

grannies gootch

marijuana was a slang term used for mexican tobacco aka mixed with weed.. unfiltered tobacco gives u psychosis. the papauns and other niggers do that shit and it retards them.

was a stoner

harry annslinger retarded civilisation
undo!! undo!!!

Best to do what?

Attached: 1556230183255.jpg (750x750, 42K)

You have to ask for these by name. Your dealer will probably act like he doesn’t know what you are talking about, but be persistent.

Cant stop laughing to this joker. He must be professional comedian.

Attached: rs_1024x759-190403061649-1024-joker-emd-040119.jpg (1024x759, 40K)

>unfiltered tobacco gives you psychosis
I swear to God, if I had all day I couldnt come up with more baseless and asinine shit than ibread every ten minutes on this Tibetan cleromancy forum.

Best overall I had was a strain called San Fernando Valley OG. I had it a few times and it had the best high/taste smoke ratio.

Pinky and the Brain.
Local strain from Nelson BC, the weed capital of Canada.
Was the only weed that made me straight up retarded, unable to speak and hallucinate slightly.
White Widow is a close 2nd favorite

Depends on so many factors, you could get a plant of seed of the best weed on the world and fuck it right up by growing it badly, on the other hand you could get a lesser plant and grow it really well. Depends on nutes, light, medium and environment.

Orange creamsicle and triple g

Kush breath gets me the most fucked up but I like maui wowie and sherbet more

girl scout cookies / choco was a personal fav

Any one that's cheap or free

Stop being autistic and say the strain.

Twat.

You may have trips but you don't understand how it works, do you?. Ok then, it'sChiquita banana, grow it how you like. Under a single candle should give you millions of oz esp if you feed it with bird shit and hope.

the one you have