Why do they only view me as a friend? Their boyfriends are real assholes

Why do they only view me as a friend? Their boyfriends are real assholes.

Attached: ujt6rm36wro11.jpg (640x800, 78K)

You're too nice and you do anything for them

Women don't have friends. You're a slave.

Dating you will not up their status. Girls are evil selfish bitches and will only be with you if it ups the way their peers see them.

And who are they fucking? Certainly not you.
They don't want to be treated nice. That's not exciting. Nice doesn't get anyone excited. Anger and horny are much better friends

Who was opened up first?

They always complain to me about their bfs. I dont get why they stay with them. I do whatever they ask of me and still they dont even consider me.

you're probably just ugly

>I do whatever they ask of me
That's your issue

How? Whenever they need a ride, or some extra money I always help. But they blow me off to hang with their bfs who dont do shit for them.

Ignore them for awhile and start hanging with other women. If they don’t fuck you then, they never will.

sauce on the left

Women want men with social value. When you provide your time for free at their whim, you are showing them you don't value your time, and thus you're not valuable.

That because you are to nice for them just like
and say.
They see someone that will do anything for them, they are taking advantage of you. Man up and stop threating them like you are in the friendzone.

Friends don't fuck other friends..

This.

Doing everything they want you to do doesn't just make you a nice guy. It makes you a simp reeking of desperation. Women can sense desperation miles away.

you could probably end up in a situation where they throw an offer for sex at you but just know that it won't mean anything and you'll never keep them. they'll have their peak by 25 and start to degrade. they will figure out it's too late to breed by 35 and just fuck anyone and you'll be able to fuck them all you want then, but by then they'll be fucking any random fucking guy they meet because they have herpes and implanted birth control.

i know this sounds like a very singular type of female but i'm sure it's pretty typical.

right

Attached: 1568867288307.jpg (864x569, 67K)

Bc you're not actually a nice guy. You're creepy, weird, probably have bad hygiene. But, most importantly, they can smell the pathetic desperation coming off you

They are sexually attracted to their boyfriends and not you.

I think the confusion most guys see is that they view things in terms of asshole vs nice person. The girl in question is viewing it as exciting vs boring. Not all guys that you see the girl be with is an asshole. The guy they choose to be with is porbably exciting to them, and guys they turn down are boring. They dont want to be treated like a fairy princess, they want to be on taken on a never ending adventure.

this has to be b8