Eternal wincest and young love story thread continues! Post stories of your youngest and most taboo sexual experiences

Eternal wincest and young love story thread continues! Post stories of your youngest and most taboo sexual experiences.

Also, finale to the Samantha story from the last bread itt.

Attached: beata-undine-2-250.jpg (985x654, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/818907315)
youtu.be/o73p5ezjzPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for stories.

Should I copypasta the whole Samantha story from the beginning of pick up where I left off in ?

Samantha get

either way my dude.

Yes and then continue plese.

Just finish it or you'll never get to the end.

Might as well

sauce on the image? Is it from something?

beatta undine

Yeah start over, Alzheimer’s has set in for the few of us that made it here.

They've already been screen capped just keep going

Ok bois, lets not be retards and max out this one too

Bumping

Repost from end of last one

When my cousin and i were both 13 during the summer between 8th grade and high school we hung out A LOT and were like best friends at the time. Stsrted fooling around with each other because she had 0 sense of boundaries and would masturbate around me all the time by laying on and dry humping a chair i can still vividly remember watching her ass grinding into that chair on an almost daily basis and how hard she used to get me.. if you wanna know more and how far we went/how it ended just ask ill try and give all the info i can

The single moms I’ve dated have been more in line with trying to make you date their kids along with them—3 of 5 in 12 years.

I’ve actually resisted up until the current one.

I like her a lot, and he daughter is smart and impressive as hell for an 11 year old.

I’ve kept the advances at arms length but being able to see a life with them both, and both of them pushing for it—I’m not that strong, but I can’t imagine what kind of family we will be.

I don't know if this counts as one but when I was around 7 mom would let me nurse her along with my baby brother saying it was a shame I didn't get to breastfeed her as a baby. She would nonetheless hide it from anyone else(grandma and aunt who was our paediatricia) except dad

That sounds incredibly risky. If the daughter later decided you two had abused her, even if it was consentual at the time, you're party van'd hard

Following from the last thread. You saw my last response. For new thread tldr.

>I've had a sexual relationship with my stepdaughter since she was 8. It was her and her mother's idea. At first it was just play, actual penetrative sex started around 12.

Ama.

Any time you had an encounter with one in front of the other? Daughter ever watch you and the wife and reverse etc?

Can we get a brief physical description of each?

How did you decide it was ok to start with penetration?

This is 100% fake and you are a retard

Sorry wrong post

My stepdaughter has the most insanely accurate radar. Almost any time my dick is out solo, or wife and I are playing she is barging I our room within a minute. So she has seen me plowing the wife frequently.

In terms of the reverse my wife has two or three times watched or coached the stepdaughter. They have kind of opposite schedules. Stepdaughter has typical high school kid schedule. Wife works evenings doing delivery service stuff.

Stepdaughter is 5'8. She's in the D cup bra level at 14 years old. She's got legs for days and a pretty decent ass.

Wife is 5'5 ish and curvy/thick. Both generally have crazy colored hair (blue, green, purple, etc). Both have very beautiful blue eyes.

She begged me for it, was at puberty, wife said it was ok. The main issue is I'm kinda hung. I was terrified of causing physical harm.

My older cousin she jacked me off when i was 11

Continue from where you left off my dude

Share their cooters and your cock for science

Samantha is never cooming back, is she

F

Not going to share pictures of my stepdaughter as she is under 18. Wife's pics are easily reverse image search to her IG, got no issue sharing a cock pic but y'all don't want to see that.

So its all fake got it faggot

big sad

Wow amazing lucky guy. Care to share a story about wife coaching?

>She begged me for it...

So how did it go? Wa she able to handle it? I'm thinking you had to take things slow?

Also, you said she saw you and your wife fuck and I believe your wife watched you fuck her, did you do any threesomes together?

How are their pubes shaved or not?

Anyone have the story about that guys fantasy with a little girl called Samantha. Fake as hell, but, a good read though.

And the LARPING continues.
How’d you and the missus meet?

Samantha pt 18

Alright going with the fuck it keep going theory. You can find the first bits in the archive, it's probably already there (it is - thebarchive.com/b/thread/818907315)

>holy fuck did Sam really just ask me if I know what my cum tastes like?
>I'm in shock because somehow she must know
>and I'm debating whether to answer honestly or not because, shockingly enough, the answer is actually yes
>I had been curious and in a few fits of extreme hornyness I had tasted my own cum by myself a few times before
>no big deal, right? except when the new love of my life is asking me to admit it to her
>if I say yes will that finally gross her out? or is she kinky and hopes the answer if yes?
>I actually don't know and freeze in shock, don't know what to say
>can't bring myself to admit it, can't bring myself to lie to her either
>"I knew I shouldn't have asked that!" Sam pouts as I remain in stunned silence
>"no no, its totally fine," I tell her, "wasn't expecting that but it's a fair question."
>"so...?"
>"why do you think I would try that?"
>"see that's what I mean I shouldn't have asked"
>"no seriously, it's fine!"
>"okay fine I was just thinking maybe you got curious when you were horny or something and wanted to find out what it tastes like but that's okay, I mean you said you didn't think it was gross at all, but whatever, forget I asked."
>"you're right, it doesn't gross me out, and okay, yeah fine, I admit it, I tasted it, actually swallowed some."
>"WHAT?!"
>"yeah. you asked. I thought you wanted an honest answer"
>"wait a minute," she says, totally shocked "so you HAVE tasted your cum?"
>"yeah a bunch of times, does that bother you?"
>"no, but I wasn't expecting that."
>"you don't think I'm gay for tying it?"
>"no, but it is kinda weird right?"
>"yeah but I was just curious"
>"so..." she goes on mischievously, "what does it taste like?
>holy fuck this girl is 10x more dirty that I imagined, still can't believe the shit coming out of her mouth.

There is one whole other aspect to my situation.

It’s partially why I am willing to drop the arm and stop keeping it at arms length, but also partially what worries me about the situation because, it’s where I believe the mothers desire for this situation comes from:

Mom has had cancer twice. Once in her mid-20s and once a couple years ago. She and I are both in our early 30s.

She was a foster kid and doesn’t have family. I am stable, have money, and I’ve known her for 20 years, but only as acquaintances. The father is absolutely out of the picture— Permanently.

I don’t know how to broach the topic of “Your daughter doesn’t have to sleep with me for me to be willing to take care of her if anything happens to you“ — And what makes that a very awkward topic to bring up is that she and her daughter keep insisting that this is absolutely what they want and that they both really truly love me, and really truly wanted to be like this.

But I’m worried that fear of leaving her daughter with nothing is the reason behind all of this, under the surface.

The daughter is really smart and seems to know what she wants, and that seems to be me, but, come on, we all know people change their minds like 50 times a day in their teens.

It’s kind of a confusing situation and I haven’t accepted. Mom’s frail and skinny, pushing uncomfortably skinny 2 years after the last round of chemo. It’s like she never full recovery from it even if the cancer is gone.

Without bringing up the nature of the situation they presented I do keep trying to reassure her that her daughter isn’t going out on the street or anything like that if anything happens, and even offered to pay for college, and let her stay for as long as she needs.

Unfortunately I’m not living in the fantasy version of these situations. There’s so many unknowns in mine— I don’t know what mother or daughter really has in their head.

no, just a bunch of screen shots that I'll probably delete

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

can we talk on discord?

YES BOYS HES BACK

I've got non nudes. But who wants to see that?

After playing for a few weeks the SD asked wife for bj pointers. So:

>Came home from work one day, work construction
> Taking a shower
>Wife comes in and is playing around grabbing my ass and such
>Rinse off hair/face and stepdaughter is there in her tiny shirt and yoga pants, wife is in her comfy clothes.
>Wife has me step out into the bathroom from shower and pushes stepdaughter down onto her knees and joins her.
> Wife begins sucking me to get me hard.
> She pulls away and holds my dick while stepdaughter starts licking and sucking.
>Wife tells her to stop for a second and begins sucking me. She tries to deep throat me (I've never been deep throated)
> Wife explains tips on how to add a hand to make it feel deeper
>Stepdaughter mimics, tries her best, gags
>It eventually turned into wife pushing SD head up and down on my cock until I was about to cum. Wife is tickling my ass the entire time
>I'm about to cum and wife holds SD down to make sure she swallows.

Oh shit! I stand corrected! Samantha lives!

Story time on how it came about?

All that goddamn time just for a vignette of you admitting to eating jizz?

Damn. Did SD like the tast?

A lot of foreplay. A lot of lube. A lot of time. She was only able to take half for the first few sessions.

Aside from above story just one sorta threesome with the wife holding stepdaughter down while I fucked her basically.

Wife is pretty bare. She doesn't grow much pubes. Stepdaughter is between trimmed and bush.

FetLife. Her previous bf/fiance died in a car crash. I was just out of a LTR. We just wanted to fuck. Turned out she's a cool lady. That was like 8 years ago.

>be me, 19 m
>just moved into my own place
>get asked to babysit my cousin 13 f, for the night
>her parents drop her off at 8pm, and tell her that she has to go to bed at 10pm
>I say she can stay in my bed and i'll sleep on the couch
>at 9:30pm her "fave" movie comes on, asks if she can stay up - The Girl with Dragon Tattoo
>I say yes, but only to 11pm
>as 11pm comes up the movie isn't finished, we have only just watched one of the sex scenes and i get horny
>at 11pm I say its time for bed, all because i want to have a wank
>she begs me to finish the movie, she will do anything if i let her
>I say half sarcastically, only if you take off your pj's
>she looks at me for a second then does it
>she is now sitting on my couch only in her panties
>i stare at her beautiful young body, her toned abs from her running, her just coming in young breast with her nipples sticking out because of the apartments aircon.
>although i cant see through her panties, i can see her perfect mound
>after 10mins she says its not far that she has to sit in the cold and i don't
>I agree, pretending to be reluctant, and strip down to my boxers
>after i sit back down she curls up on my arm and i can feel her nipples on my skin
>I pretend not to notice but my dick does and starts to rise, I hope she doesn't notice but she does
>her parents send her to a catholic school so she doesn't get any form of sex ed other than it's a sin
>she asks if she can see it because she is "curious and wants to be a doctor"
>I say no, it's not right
>then she swings around and straddles me with her legs either side of mine, using her arms to pin my shoulders down to the couch
>once she thinks i am subdued she starts to pull my dick out of my boxers
>I pretend to struggle but she manages to get my dick full out
>once its out she just stares in awe at it then she starts to touch it
>i struggle to stop myself from finishing right then and there

Can I just say this isn't incest.

She swallowed on her first try when she sucked me awake. She's almost never not swallowed. She's like her mom. She loves cum.

>a bunch of times

Attached: 20200121_025400.jpg (748x705, 168K)

Did it go any further?

You sir are a larper and a faggot

Are you still fucking her now that she is almost 18 like you say (if I'm not wrong)? Do you fuck while your wife is not at home as well and maybe tell her about it later?

squandered

Attached: Screenshot_20200120-024207.jpg (1439x832, 525K)

So how is the SD dominant to her friends? What did you do tot he shota? How did it go down?

what?

>she pulls her hand away but I take her and put it back on
>I start to tell her all the different parts of the penis
>she still has her hand on my dick when i notice that her panties are starting to moisten
>I ask her if she knows what a handjob is, she shakes her head innocently
>I tell her to slowly pump her hand up and down my dick, she follows my instructions
>I slide my body down the couch so I am lying down and she is still sitting on top of me
>she is still jacking me off when i ask if she has ever kissed a boy
>she shakes her head again all innocently
>I tell her to slide up and when start kissing
>in this position her now moist panties are sitting on the head of my dick
>I roll over so she is on the bottom and I'm on top
>I slide her panties down her legs and off
>with my head in between her legs i kiss the inside of her thighs, they are smooth and tanned as fuck
>i work my way up to her still bald pussy which is now moist and her labia is swollen
>then i kiss her vulva and feel her jerk to this new sensation
>she grabs my hair and thrusts my face into her pussy instinctively
>I lick, suck, and kiss her young pussy for a while
>I come back up and kiss her on with her pussy juices still all over my face
>I then pick her up and carry her to my bed
>I lay her down on my bed and kiss her naked teen body up and down
>I then re-position myself between her thighs and start to massage her pussy's lips
>she starts to let out some tiny moans
>with that I slowly insert my finger into her virgin pussy
>she takes it like a champ but her pussy is super tight
>I come back up to her face and continue kissing her while fingering her pussy
>I lay on my back swinging her on top in one motion
>I gently push her down so her face is in line with my twitching dick
>I ask her if she will put it in her mouth

Seems like the mom is abusing the daughter, and your just the vehicle for it. Daughter might just be trying to make mom happy. But hey mortality makes people do some odd things. And that girl was going to be rammed on someone's dick; she could do worse.

Cool.

She's almost 15 now. Yes I still fuck her regularly. About 4 hours ago was the most recent. I always tell the wife, wife gets turned on by the details. Me telling her details almost always turns to fucking wife. She gets off on it. SD and wife are similar on that. SD gets off hard watching me fuck her two or three friends she brings over sometimes. (One little Latina girl, a little Latino twinks, and her volleyball team mate who is black/Latina)

I'm not worried about stepdaughter telling authorities and me getting Vanned. I'm paranoid of those three.

wasted digits

Attached: 1576567615429.gif (420x420, 88K)

You probably wasted your first green light... and made it the last green light. Incest is awesome if your blood relative is at LEAST average looking.

I hope someone else is taking screenshots, cause I've gotta go to bed

More details about you and the volleyball crew. Interested in the shota stories.

Oh man, so tired I didn't even notice the quints

Holy shit I just noticed I got quints and dubs

The fuck? Your stepdaughter brings friends while you're fucking your wife?

Im fucking done with this dogshit Samantha story. This dude spent 30 mins and 200 fucking lines explaining how he kinda tasted his cum.

Bump for Sam

The two girls had voiced opinions of finding older men sexy. She pressed them and eventually both said they'd love to fuck an older guy if they wouldn't get caught. Those two she loves to get eaten while I fuck them.

Shots was an interesting story. I guess he voiced being bi/gay (they were dating allegedly though in my experience now he clearly prefers cock) greentext with shota:

> He came over like every week to join our tv night (pizza and Game of Thrones).
>Wife was working and told us not to wait
>We are watching, SD and shots are laying on a little makeshift bed on the floor (blankets and pillows.)
>I'm on the couch in my typical lounge wear which is t-shirt and shorts (commando)
>SD is in skimpy shorts, shota is in the tightest basketball shorts in history
>I'm obviously enjoying the view
>Sex scene. SD is not so sneakily teasing herself probably not being sneaky to mess with me.
>I see shota squirm a bit
>SD turns and smiles "Hey shota, would you like to see a real life cock?
>"Y...yes"
> She crawls over to me and immediately starts sucking me like we are alone
>A minute passes before she motions him over
>He is really shy at first, just touching it occasionally.
>Eventually I have her on one side of the couch, him on the other.
>They are taking turns sucking me while I play with her, and tease his ass.
>Fast forward and I am fucking him while he eats her out. Eventually cum deep in him.

>be me, 14 y/o femanon back in 2001
>9/11 happened a month ago that was neat, everyone in my family is fine
>it’s the weekend
>wearing one of my dad’s t-shirts and pajama pants
>walk out of my bedroom and go to the kitchen
>eating a ham and cheese sammy
>we recently got this little baggy of an Italian mix of dry herbs and it makes anything 90% better
>if you’re wondering if it’s sprinkled into the sammy you’re goddamn right
>thinking about school
>my teachers are assholes except for my science teacher
squelch
>perk up and jerk head towards back of the house
>sounds_of_silence.mp3
>huh
>finish sandwich
>refilling my glass of water when I hear it again
squelch-squelch—squeellllch
>genuinely confused
>walk towards back of the house, parent’s room & their office space
>Dad isn’t in his office
>sound is way louder, closer
Squealch-flp-flp
>honestly sounds like someone is aggressively rubbing two frogs together
>walk into parent’s bedroom, lights are off but their bathroom light is on
>stand at the doorway
flp-flp-flp-flp-flp-flp
>feel uneasy
>stand there and listen for what felt like 15 minutes, total silence except for that sound and the whir of the ceiling fan
>walk back into kitchen
>Dad walks out about 10 minutes later
>”Hey Anonette.”
“Hey Dad”
>walk past him as he’s getting water
“I need something from Mom’s bathroom.”
>”Ah, you might not wanna go in there, I just used the bathroom. #2.”
“I can rush in.”
>he sighs as I walk away, bust into their bathroom like I’m a private investigator
>close door behind me
>room smells weird
>not like poop
>half like my dad and another half a weird unknown scent
>spend 3 minutes fake-sorting through Mom’s stuff until Dad pokes in
>”You find what you’re looking for Anonette?”
>he’s staring at me
“I’m still looking Dad.”
>”Ok. I’ll be in the office.”
“Ok.”
>door closes
>walk over to toilet
>smell is crazy strong here

Attached: BB43E609-C084-42B4-AB3C-81AC8E40F4B0.jpg (600x505, 32K)

continues
Samantha pt 19
>ok so this girl just made me admit to her that I've ate my own cum a few times
>so now am I supposed to tell her that I kinda liked it too?
>"well," I start out, deciding truth worked so far and I can't lie to the girl I love, "it's not terrible. I wont say it tasted good, but it's definitely not that bad. I mean I did swallow every time I tasted it."
>"holy shit!" she says "you really did actually try it didn't you?"
>"why would I admit it if I didn't? I'd lie about it to any other person in the universe but I don't want to hide anything from you."
>"wow, I'm kinda shocked" she mumbles quietly
>"but what? doesn't that bug you - your boyfriend eating his own cum?"
>"hell no, and I love you for being honest"
>"so why did you want to know"
>"oh, y'know" she shyly fires back, "I said I was just curious"
>and before I can pry anymore she shuts me up with a kiss, and we're right back to making out
>she pushes me aside, lays me on my back and gets on top of me with her pants still open and shirt still off
>my pants are still unzipped too and my rock hard dick is tenting in my boxers
>Sam drops down onto me and slowly starts grinding again, only with a lot less layers of fabric between us now
>again I tell her to be slow and careful or I'll blow my load
>she says that's fine and keeps humping me
>but before I do blow, she slows and stops right in time, and begins to crawl down off me
>I just lay there as she gets in position to pull my pants and boxers down a way
>I lift my weight off my ass to help her and she slides my pants down, then grabs my boxers
>she slides the the waistband down and my cock comes sproinging out into view
>"seriously it's SO big" she says again, admiring it as she takes hold of my cock with one hand then two
>her tiny hands make it look even bigger, and her tight grip feels so good
>she starts stroking my dick up and down, still with both hands, and just watches as she rolls my foreskin up and down

>just kinda stand there sniffing the air
>realize my ears feel hot/red and my stomach is feeling weird
>like I’m guilty
>don’t really know why
>look in the mirror
>I’m blushing and sort of half panting like I’m horny
>walk out of parent’s bathroom and go back to my room
>two weeks later, another weekend
>watching TV, living room
>get sudden urge, stand up and walk into their bedroom again
>stand next to the bathroom door again, hold my breath sorta, I started panting gently when I walked in
>listen to the weird, wet sounds for a while until they stop
>go back to my room
>change my panties out
>next day, doing laundry for moneys
>pull Dad’s boxer-briefs out of pile, about to put it into washer
>stand up and glance outside of doorway
>empty.png
>go back inside laundry room
>hesitate, staring at it
>press my nose into the crotch
>same familiar aroma fills my nose
>harsh and sweaty, took a massive inhale like an idiot
>cough a bunch, get up and go to the bathroom near my room
>feels like I’m gonna vomit
>shame and guilt, my heart is pounding
>thought of masturbating forces it’s way into my head
>shake it off and sit next to toilet for a little bit
>go back and finish doing laundry
>masturbate that night with a hairbrush
>wake up the next day at 4 A.M. without an alarm for some reason
>go into the laundry room
>dig through the bin and don’t find anything
>go back to my room and sleep until it’s time to get ready for school
>go to school horny and fussy
>want to slam my head into my desk
>get home
>neither Dad or Mom are home yet
>clairvoyant me raids their bathroom
>magically find a thick wobbly tube of blue semi-transparent rubber with a vagina at one end stashed away in the closet
>one of the lips on the right is torn slightly from friction/use
>my Dad masturbates regularly in here with this
>feel like I’m gonna vomit again, holding it in my hands
>hold it up to my nose
>new smell, too clean to be the smell of his dick

Attached: FBAA9503-D9D1-4042-8A7A-9D20FCC9B863.jpg (1193x1200, 112K)

Yeah in this totally fake story that happens

>it was dried lube but I never figured that out till I bought and used lube for the first time with my first guy
>spread the lips
>press my nose into it
>more lube smell, but can smell salty gross smell too along with faint heavy aroma I already know
>the thought hits my brain and I do it immediately
>my tongue slides into it, holding it out in front of my face with two hands
>weird gross flavor, pull away and cough a bunch and spit into sink
>hear the front door slam closed
>freak out, lock bathroom door
>dry the toy with bathroom towel, try to stash it how I remember I found it
>unlock and walk out of the bathroom with a brush
>Dad is there dropping his shoes onto a rack
>”Oh, hey Anonette. Was wondering where you were.”
“Hi Dad”
>I can feel myself shaking, my face is red and my stomach is twisting
>”How was school? You okay?”
“I’m really, really hungry, gonna go eat.”
>”Ah. Ok.”
>grab a granola bar and rush into my room
>lock the door, throw the bar onto the ground
>huff into my pillow while I flick my bean the hardest I’ve ever done
>cum
>cum again
>cum again
>stop and lay back on my bed
>shame and guilt gives me a pounding headache
>change out of wet panties
>unlock my door and go to sleep
>wake up, sunset-orange light pouring in through my window
>Mom is touching my forehead
>”I think [Dad] was right, you should stay home tomorrow and rest.”
“huh?”
>”You’ve got a fever Anonette.”
“ok”
>fall asleep when she leaves
>wake up the next day and want to kill myself
>spend the rest of my time living with my parents sneaking to huff my Dad’s underwear, lick his flesh light, and listen to him masturbate/fuck my mom stupid at night
>move out at 21 (woo)
>I’ve met many a men since then, I’m 33 y/o as of now, 34 soon
>hoping to find a guy who’s musk excites me like my dad’s scent
i posted this 15 min ago but the thread got killed...

Attached: 54DC6D63-84D7-42A8-80F3-A4489D854472.png (834x960, 457K)

I’m worried about daughter just trying to make mom happy. I thought about having this conversation with them so much.

The fact is they started talking about it pretty heavily earlier today, which is why I worked up the courage to post in this thread.

I’ll tell you what. It’s only 1 AM here on the West Coast. We’re all sitting here in the living room together and I phone posting.

If ANYONE here wants to give me any advice feel free, and if I can cobble together a salient way to get into this conversation, I’ll talk to them now since it’s kind of weighing in the air from earlier today still.

I can promise you this isn’t going to end with some green text salacious three-way but I will update you all on what they say and what happens – – like with their response is.

Both girls were similar.

>SD hears about their desire to be with older men. Ends up inviting those two girls over for a sleep over
>Be watching TV or something on their own and barge in
>Hey Latina/volley mixed has never seen a big dick I person before, show us.
>SD then proceeds to coax said girls into sucking me and it goes from there.

Very similar to shota story I just posted. Except condoms, no anal, obviously.

No no. She's never invited a friend while I fuck the wife. She's just amazing at knowing when I'm jacking off or fucking the wife and barges in.

Hot. Did shota cum at all? Play with his dick? You ever tell wife about playing with shota? What did SD think about you playing with shota? Any more experiences with shota?

qcTzKff

Attached: 1579344112906.png (700x500, 228K)

>doesn't that bug you - your boyfriend eating his own cum?

This just took a turn into quotable hentai territory

As the guy posting about the stepdaughter stuff and am polyamorous with the wife. Just be open and honest. Ask if they are comfortable with it or their goals with it. Or talk separately I case your SD isn't into it she will let you know. She may not want to say she's uncomfortable with it in front of her mom. But teen girls (13-19) are as horny if not more than boys.

It's rare for my stepdaughter to not want to suck me or get fucked and it's almost never enough for her. Just be smart. Condoms condoms condoms. Also condoms.

Also I'm feeling generous. Here's stepdaughter non nude.

Attached: IMG_20191120_023105_01.jpg (720x1280, 109K)

Nice

How badly did you want to join them?
Creampie crazy too?

honestly pretty hot if true, thanks for the story ya perv

is this going to end in this thread? If not, im just going to pray barchive will have it easy to find tomarrow morning

Is she currently sucking you off?

more of a cautionary tale than anything else

>be me around 13 turning 14
>just a naive kid spending my free time playing idle games on fb also camdycrush and car town
>basically the only reason I created an account was that, sister got tired of me using hers and flooding everyone of her friends notifications with requests
>I nonetheless sent friend requests to most of her friends and also accepted my own friend request using her account)
>one day while Im casually browsing fb timeline notice sister responding under one of her friends photos, flattering and exchanging pleasantries with her
>never seen that girl around in school or elsewhere, she is really hot with big boobs, and to a 13 year old boobs are everything.
>thought it was weird that sis would have good things to say to another girl especially one posting pics like these (pic very related) but perhaps she is less antagonistic towards girls from other schools
>click on profile her bio says works for durex and has few other suggestive pics
>hubabahuba.jpeg instant boner,
>sent friend request even though I know a girl like her would never accept anyone that easily, especially an account with a blank profile pic
>bust a nut over her pics and resume playing car town

>next day, home from school open fb
(girls name) accepted your request
>start jumping around in excitement and then instantly become gloomy, so what she doesn't even know me and I ve never sent anyone a message.
>start playing candy crush again but not quite feeling it anynmore something is urging me to do it
>muster as much courage as I can and message her "hey"
>"she ll never respond" thought to myself and started sulking again
>go to the kitchen to grab something to eat, hear notification sound
>scramble to reach computer
>it was just a car Town request wompwomp.sfx
>turn around different sound this time
>she responded holyshit
"hey what's up who are you?" (1/2

Attached: 10603535_1467130893563736_6505282417707982482_n.jpg (561x720, 42K)

>being this much of a coombrain

Attached: D5A6C3CA-48ED-4774-A465-3E0DF8080496.jpg (460x345, 24K)

Moar! Just crop face

Continue??

So fucking stupid lol

She’s 11, and kinda looks like a 2x4, so that’s where her outward “hornyness” kind of catches me off-guard.

Mom’s taking a shower now so it’s a good opportunity to talk to Daughter alone for a good 20 minutes.

I like your point about kind of asking about objectives. I know that’s a really scientific way of going about it but that’s probably the best way to do this right now.

I’ll go ahead and post when we finish talking whether or not any new important information comes up.

Yup

Attached: 1549372093652.jpg (800x800, 73K)

She is currently asleep. It's a school night. I might fuck her but I'm not gonna let her be a cranky bitch in the morning/at school because she didn't sleep.

Last y'all heathens are getting.

Attached: IMG_20191120_023038_01.jpg (720x1196, 55K)

thanks for starting story and finishing it

That’s not how it works she still under range anything of her involving being nude will get the party van to this guys house

Post her feet

Doesn't have to be nudes

I have 0 pictures of her feet because I don't get you foot fags. Lol.

I don't have nudes of her. I see her nude enough to not need pictures.

Like, even if I had them they'd be on non network able devices or some shit.

In that case it’s probably OK

Does anyone know where I can find those 3D incest comics?
I saw some on a site one day years ago but would like to know the source of them if anyone knows.

So go take one rn while shes sleeping unless ur a lying fag that is

Yeah let me go creep on her when she is probably bundled up cause it's fucking cold, take a nude photo and upload it on here because you are desperate to see underage nudes.

Hah!

More shota stories please? Did he ever get off?

It never happened you fucking retard so no one got off

I mean I kind of got sucked into it (pun intended) but if she wants it she will tell you. If not she will be like "nah fam" or however kids talk these days.

If she says yes, double check with wife before anything happens. Etc.

I got off

continues
Samantha pt 20, maybe the last (or second to last) one tonight
>as she seems set on giving me a good hand job, I give her little pointers on technique.
>she's pretty good considering it's the first dick she's ever touched
>then outta nowhere (despite assuming this is where it's headed anyway), Sam straight up asks me "can I give you a BJ, user?"
>"of course yeah!" I say "but like I told ya, be careful, slow, and stop when I tell you or I might cum"
>"that would be okay" she said, and she bent down into position
>"wait, what?" I ask right as she opens her mouth to put my cock in it
>"it's okay if you cum user, I don't mind." she says, and gently wraps her soft lips around the crown of my dick head
>"what like it's okay if I cum in your mouth?!"
>"mm-hmm" she mumbles as she tries licking my shaft a bit
>"okay..." I say hesitantly "are you totally sure about that?" I ask as she's still trying to stuff my dick in her mouth
>she stops sucking long enough to say "yes I'm sure, I'll just spit it out if I don't like it"
>"holy shit, okay!" I reply as she tries again
>she can barely wrap her mouth around my cock but tries so hard, and not even 1/3 the length is enough to gag her
>but she doesn't stop
>I lay there in heaven still as she strokes my cock with one hand and goes to town licking and sucking my head
>again she's not terrible for a first timer, but I do have to give her some pointers, including watch those teeth

type faster my guy!

Love this pic.

Nobody cares you fukkin retard. you aren't special or smart or cool. You are a fucking idiot on fucking Cred Forums of all places dumb ass

Attached: ackshually.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Noone you don't really know me just thought you lookedcute so I added you"
"nice"
>20.minutes go by without any other response don't really know what else to type didn't expect to reach that far

"Do you really work for durex? " (honest question my retarded kid brain had back then)
"no but with the money I bring them they ll eventually have to cut me in"
"what do you mean lol?" (another honest question)
"I really like cocks"
>holy shit wtf wtf what did she mean by this? How the fuck do I respond now?
>I know! She wants to see my dick
>get off my chair make sure mom is in the kitchen and sis still in her room, grab phone pull pants down and try taking a pic.
>it looks so fucking small and ugly
>frustrated and sad on the verge of giving up and just searching Google for some random big dick pic I'm struck with an idea
>mom always said I'm cute what if I take one with my face in it to distract her from my small penis
>grab phone hold it above my head making sure dick is visible and take a pic.
>hesitate a bit and... Click send
"Do you like this one?"
"Ewwww what the fuck, no"
Ewww? What? B-but she said she liked cocks, and what about my face am I.. Am I not cute.
>shut down computer go to my room and pur. Myself I to bed as frustrated and depressed as ever my self esteem shattered.
>at least summer vacations coming up so that's some consolation
>summer break comes sister is visiting friends summer home to celebrate end of middle school
>borrow her laptop which is top tier compared to our 8 year old home computer.
>no games in it apart from stupid dress up games
>start mindlessly browsing files
>stumble upon folder labeled Ellie click on it
>HOLY SHIT NOOOO entire folder is filled with pics of roflcake Cred Forums cam whore.
>I FLASHED MY OWN FUCKING SISTEr

She had somehow come across her pics and was using them to catfish potential boyfriends' fidelity. That's why she responded under everyone the posts.it wasn't even subtle and I fell for it.

cont
Samantha pt 21
>but she happily takes the advice and it starts to feel really good really quick
>it barely takes a minute of two and I am so ready to coom again, only this time I'm not going to stop her
>but I do warn her - "if you don't stop I'm going to cum soon..."
>she speeds up
>fine then you asked for it
>I feel the point of no return coming on and tell her to get ready or stop
>she doesn't stop
>it feels so good but her rhythm is off and it's fucking murdering me, about to coom, cant quite coom yet!
>she's unknowingly edging me for an ungodly seeming amount of time, and I can't stand it anymore
>I grab her hand around my cock and take over the stroking rhythm while she keeps sucking the head
>and finally my whole body tenses up in the single greatest orgasm of my entire life up until that point
>I can barely speak through it but I warn her one last time "ok, I'm cumming!"
>she still doesn't give up, and her lips are still sealed tight around my dick as the cum begins to flow
>my dick twitches in her mouth and the first few squirts of cum blast out of me and right onto her tongue
>no reaction from her, no gagging or bailing out, she just stays there in position and takes it
>7 or 10 squirting pulses of cum and she's still there, mouth filling slowly, and looking up at me kinda shocked
>and I'm not even done, 13 or 15 full cum pulses in total before I'm drained
>not a drop spilled, it's all in her mouth
>she feels the torrent of cum stop and finally lifts her head up, slurping and sucking me clean in the process and still not spilling a drop
>"that was way more than a tablespoon" she laughs
>WTF, her mouth is empty, she swallowed it all with no drama!
>I don't even know what to say
>"and you're right it doesn't taste that bad" she adds
>"I cant believe you swallowed it!" I tell her, among lavishing her with more praise for the BJ in general
>I promise her I'll return the favor someday soon, and she says she can't wait

Reading this whole thing in Arin Hanson's visual novel anime protagonist voice

youtu.be/o73p5ezjzPk

I've had an ongoing thing with him with and without the SD.

He goes to the gym with me from time to time and I always take that opportunity to either take him into the dressing room after a work out, or get him to suck me while I finger his ass I the car before/after. Sometimes both.

My favorite with him:
>SD has him spend the night, yes little threesome action
>Wife and SD go to the store leaving us alone.
>Car pulls out of the drive way and I immediately strip naked and get on my bed
>He runs into SD room to "borrow little frilly panties I bought her and leggings
>He comes back in and gets on the bed. He is super cute btw.
>He sucks me for a good 10-20 minutes before I grab the lube.
>I pull said frilly panties down just a little and lube him up.
>Lay a towel on the bed and have him get on all fours after I suck him a bit.
>Slide on in and fuck him as deep and as hard as I can, I'm usually not gentle with him
>Reach around and jerk him while I fuck him.
>He eventually cums, i flip him on his back and continue to fuck him.
>Decide not to cum in him this time. Pull out and have him finish me with his mouth.
>Cum down his throat.
>Fuck him two more times before I get the "on the way home" text from wife
>He goes and changes. Tells me he likes feeling my cum drip out of him. Make out a bit
>Wife and SD get home, we are playing Xbox.

Yes wife and SD know we fuck. Wife wants to watch/peg tag team him with me. He isn't really into girls.

The only real story in this thread

Wow that is really hot. How big is his cock? Is it cut/uncut? How does he shave?

So, I did just talk to her.

In a world filled with angry feminists I’m not used to women acting like this.

She says she wants to be mine for the rest of her life— Really kiddish thing to say, but sweet, and this is her choice, and that she would be 100% mine, and that she’d rather have me as a husband than a father— Again a very kiddish thing to say.

But now she’s got my blood running cold because she said there’s something I need to talk to her mom about. And it it’s very important that I be ready when I do.

I feel like to me it’s obvious that this has something to do with the cancer.

So now I’m gonna go talk to her.

We did it reddit!

He's average. 5ish I'd say. Cut. I'm guessing he uses an electric trimmer of some sort. But he's kind of hairless to begin with.

Best of luck to you. I've had that husband talk with stepdaughter and told her it's highly unlikely but we can enjoy our time together until she finds her Mr or Mrs right.

So whats the status on you and her these days?
What happened as time went on?
WE MUST KNOW!

cont
Samantha pt 22, last one of the night for real this time. Penetration, pussy eating and more in the next installments tomorrow night if you guys want.

>before we get ready to head home, Sam comes in for another kiss.
>I can taste my cum in her mouth but I don't care, it's actually a turn on at this point
>we make out for a little while longer, but have to head home soon so I get the car back in non-suspicious time
>the drive back we talk a whole bunch more, happy as shit
>can't wait til next time
>start making plans
>and when I get her home I kiss her goodnight at the back door as usual, tell her I love her, and go home happier than I've ever been.

Anyway that's it for tonight, thanks for being patient with my crippled cycloptic ass tonight, I like sharing but it's hard when I can barely see or type. WORTH IT tho.

For anyone wondering, Sam and I stayed happily together in secret for a bit over a year, and the day after she turned 14 (legal here at that time) we "came outta the closet" about our relationship and have been together ever since. I'm 30 now and she's turning 27 pretty soon and we're married and more in love than ever. I look forward to sharing more of our young love stories probably tomorrow night.

Good night anons.

Goddamn why can't I find a mother and daughter like you did?

You ever frot with him? You do any anal play with wife/SD? Does you wife or daughter have any dildos/toys/plugs/vibrators?

Your guess is as good as mine. I guess I just got hella lucky. Which is outside the realm of my usual horrible luck. (I've had 3 main parachutes fail me out of the 20 or so airborne jumps I've done in my army career). One of those three also had a partial reserve failure. That landing hurt. Badly.

what a twist!

Front? No. I really don't care if he gets off or not. I basically use him as a fuck toy.

Wife loves anal but only does it occasionally. Stepdaughter is meh on anal which is fine. I prefer pussy. Wife and I have many toys, plugs, restraints, etc. Stepdaughter has a vibe I bought her.

Tip for future. Pre write stories out in notepad that way you can copy pasta

This reminds me of my early relationship with my fiance. Also, you've got my full attention and I would like to hear more.

Tell about a time when SD watched you and your wife or got off to watching you fuck her friends

good idear, imma write a few chapters out ahead of time. but it is fun to FUCK IT DO IT LIVE and write it out in real time

done for the night, sorry
check back tomorrow, I'll be around

That's a pretty nice story user. Felt a little bit unrealistic, but, everyone has to start somewhere, am I right?

lmao this is getting good

Shit. I meant.

Wincest thread are back since a few days, not those family fap threads. Good thing.

Attached: 398F79F5-3E59-4CF4-8BC6-A990EDB10D89.jpg (905x4352, 1.4M)

Attached: FCB74574-9D1A-4A68-8FB9-504FFB03F057.png (2453x2692, 1.69M)

She doesn't usually sit and watch me fucking the wife. She's admitted she gets jealous because I can cum I my wife.

With her friends it usually ends up me fucking her bent over while her friend eats her out or she rides their face.

I'd long post a story but I'm about to head the bed. I pop into Loli threads from time to time though. So short story.

>Had been fucking SD for a year or two. Her blatina friend a few months.
>Wife is out of town for some family stuff.
>SD asks me while sucking me if blatina can come over.
>Sure why the fuck not
>Cum on SDs tits and she calls her friend to come over. Blatinas mom is real cool and likes me, brings pizza.
>Blatina stays, her mom goes
>SD and blatina go into the room for a bit, SD is wearing a nighty and sexy panties etc
>Blatina is wearing just those athletic short shorts girls like to wear. No top. No bra.
>They put on some show I don't recall I wasn't watching.
>Blatina on left. SD on right. SD starts sucking after asking me to take off my shorts.
>Blatina and I make out while I finger her.
>Step daughter stops to strip the shorts off blatina.
>Blatina ends up bent over infront of me sucking her while SD eats her out before blatina climbs on to ride.
>Sd pulls out vibe and pleases herself while blatina rides an orgasm or two out on me. SD and her switch places.
>As rides, blatina uses vibe while I play with her ass (she's on her knees facing away from me so I have free access)
>SD cums and i decide i want blatina ass. I turn her so she's hung over the couch basically. Knees on the cushions, body over the back of the couch.
>Eat blatina ass and pussy out while SD goes to grab lube. Blatina is nervous.
>Takes a while to get in her ass. Eventually she's squirming and squirts a few times
>SD is under me sucking my balls and I occasionally pull out so she can suck me.
>Eventually SD is rimming me while blatina is working back and forth.
>Cum in blatinas ass.
> After that fuck SD ass.

But I'm off to bed. Enjoy you heathens.

Typo shit. Blatina was bent over sucking me while sd ate her out.

go on

Attached: 1575253656576.jpg (500x375, 36K)