How can i fully clean my butthole the easiest? Anything i can do at home?

How can i fully clean my butthole the easiest? Anything i can do at home?

Attached: 4L_Bsvb8Vnl.jpg (217x232, 8K)

try soap.

buy a douche

A toothbrush

Hose+water+butt

Belt sander.

why would you do that

don't you have these wet/moist paper wipes in the US? I recommend them as a complementary toilet paper.

That's clean enough to get a good licking and if you and your hubby aren't to fragile just (with lube, you silly) insert dick.

If you want the dick 100% shit free for some ass-to-mouth action you'd have to go for the cumbersome enema procedure. like rinse your butt three times until you FEEL comfortable. That's also a mental thing.

I assume you both prefer to go bareback, so make sure the one who has put his dick has a good piss shortly after, like within 1 h or so, the buttfuckery. Just don't go to sleep emediatly. That helps to clean the urethra from faecal contamination preventing a bladder infection effectively.

Attached: 12.jpg (600x900, 54K)

Because i wanna play with my butt

As someone who regularly engages in a spot of buttfuckery, this is sound advice OP.

If you have healthy bowel movements you shouldn't have much trouble.. and if u play regularly your body will adapt

Attached: 9.jpg (1350x900, 103K)

Icy hot

Take off shower head
Turn water on low
Stuck up ass
Spray up there
Jump around
Shit

I mainly wanna fuck myself with dildos and butt plugs, but everytime i think im clean and try it, im quickly assured that i am in fact not clean.

So i should get an anal rinse kit or something like that?

Doing it right now before I engage in that steamy bad dragon session
Just unscrew the shower head and stick that hose up your ass then let the water Flow in and hold it as long as possible

This.

This procedure leaves your bad dragon completely clean?

Try eating more fiber and drinking more water my dude

yes. you can get it from the pharmacy, but I think it'd be too expansive.

Try to find one online, it doesn't need to be approved medical equipment to do what you want it to do. In the end it's just something to putt water like 20 cm deep up your butt and then squirt it out.

With some common sense you ccould improvise that easily, but buying an enema-kit is the laziest way to go.

forgot pic

Attached: 12863.jpg (769x1064, 134K)

Will do!

gurlcock

Yes but you should do it more than once until you know you are clean, when I am done I just play a little with buttplug in shower to see if anything comes out if yes then get another cleanse

Okay, thanks for your very informative input.
Besides screwing off the showerhead and using that to rinse myself, do you see any other ways i could improvise?

probably pretty humiliating, but what about a bottle of bottled water? refill as needed?

Good idea but in practice pretty uncomfortable.
Just get a douche.

maybe you shouldn't use the water directly form the outlet. It may be hot, the pressure is too high, the volume may be too much. I know some people do that, but please, don't.

The standard would be to fill warm water (like 30 °C to 35 °C) into a bottle that can take 500 ml to 1 l and have a not too wide hose attached to its lit, the other end needs to me rounded like no sharp edges. Hot glue can help to model a pearl at that end so that the hose is still open.
Make sure to punch a small vent-hole at the bottom of the bottle. To fill it you'd keep the hole covered with a finger.

then slide the free & protected end of the hose carefully a good 15 cm to 30 cm up your butt and lift the bottle over your head, open the vent-hole you've just made and watch gravity doing it's job. walk around a little. sit on toilet and release.

It's a save procedure. Just don't be stupid.

Attached: 1578683386995.jpg (1280x1920, 573K)

So like this?

Attached: 4L_SUdL6tO1.jpg (640x626, 49K)

kek, yes

I like you.

Attached: 12864.jpg (682x804, 55K)

Attached: 1578675263298.jpg (2048x971, 239K)

Horse cock works

this is an enema.
in case you didn't know the term for it.

hand held shower head on a hose with a strong jet setting.
filler up, sit down on the toilet to empty, repeat 2-3 times. clean.

Attached: stainless-delta-handheld-shower-heads-51559-ss-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 38K)

post uncropped image pls!

Yea just spread peanut butter in your ass and have your doggo slurp it up.