Thank you for your service, my hero

Thank you for your service, my hero.

Attached: ameritard.jpg (720x960, 191K)

100% that man is rolling in the pussy.

>he lives alone in an apartment with 14 cats.....

Pussy is pussy.

Godspeed you magnificent war vet

Attached: 37362.jpg (600x422, 67K)

I'm going to get shit on but fuck it

Driving to Florida
Stopped at Virginia. There were bunch of based niggers with guns. Not gangbangers. Cool as hell. If any user has pics of the rally.
Thanks

Why a barrett .50 cal lol fucking retarded

Cheap ammo

I meant whats he gonna do with it if something happens? 360 no scope?

>like 20k people with guns there

Bruh if something happened he couldve laid on the ground pissing himself and probably been fine to go home at the end of the day.

Thank you captain tacticool...

dr. shekelstein most goyim have wised up to the fact that pussy is worthless and nobody chases it anymore save for the few desperate, thirsty beta males that still fall for your psyops

That dude has a big ass gun, lmfao @ implying he needs some leeching fuckhole to be happy.

These militia men are a prime example of why civilians should not be allowed to own guns.
>Disagrees with proposed law
>Literally dawns mock army uniform and takes to the streets armed to the teeth
Only in America would this ever be acceptable, you faggots really are insane as a nation.

I don't get it, all the people there, thousands of cameras and millions of photos taken, yet this is the only only photo that's of any interest to share.

Why does he fucking have a sniper???

Fuck tard...the 'law' is unconstitutional. Recall the 2A?

If the civilians can't own guns, tyranny will ultimately prevail. Eat a dick, Euro cuck.

5k on guns and tacticool XXL size..And prob still lives in mom's basement..

Yes, as it has in all western democracies except for the USA. We all live in a constant state of tyranny, with our very rare school shootings and our severe lack of gun crime. Oh, oh the tyranny! How can I fucking bare it another minute user?

You are blind. How many knife attacks have there been in London since they banned guns?

Knives are so last year.
Its Trucks of Peace, anonbro.

Remember, technically, they're Asian rape gangs.

I'm not from London, but I would assume there has been a lot of them. Violence is a problem I every society, and it always will be. Very little compares to the carnage that can be caused by a man with an automatic rifle, certainly a knife doesn't equate to one. Completely different situations, neither good, but guns make public attacks ten times worse

I live in EU and I have to say it is a tyranny.

You need to look up the definition of tyranny my friend, I dislike the EU as an institution myself, but it's far from a tyranny.

while he is using his right hand to hold that big ass rifle someone should take his pistol out from his right side hip holster and shot him in the back of the head

bonus points if you scream quick scope while doing it

y do you hold so much h8 in your

Yeah all the violence and death at the rally... prime example you suedo intellectual fuck

Cheap ? It's usually $3 for one .50 Cal round

kind of looks like that would be his primary tactic

>suedo
oh god kek

Attached: George-Boot_Carson_(Grenson).jpg (922x1014, 177K)

You spelled pseudo wrong, dipshit

Dude can barely hold that thing. You can literally see his hardened arteries through his skin. Has “replica” written down the side

Automatic rifles are all but illegal. Cheapest one to get costs a 6 month background check done by the fbi and atf, along with 10-100,000 dollars. No one is shooting up places with automatic rifles.
Rifles of any kind kill less than 500 people a year- and 2/3rds of those are suicides. Pistols kill the most anywhere outside of a warzone-including the US. But if you do not count gun deaths in cities and states where firearms are heavily regulated yet gangs still roam free with them, like Chicago and California, gun violence in the US drops to a few dozen cases a year. Meanwhile, over 3 million lives are saved each year by law abiding fun owners. Most of those, the gun owner doesnt even fire. I alone have stopped 2 home invasions living in a large city, by just the sound of my shotgun racking inside my apartment. Both times the potential thief left unharmed.

You know the black panthers did this before. Right?

Lmao, you already have tyranny. Look at all the rich pedos, russians and corporations who has your govt by the balls. Even Blizzard has to bow down to the Chinese.

But I'm sure your one shitty gun and untrained self will be able to overthrow them and establish true "freedom" anytime soon. Anytime now!

They say ignorance is bliss. How can I be as delusional and thus as happy as you? Let me know, thanks.