You guys ever feel like it's impossible to date these days as a man...

You guys ever feel like it's impossible to date these days as a man? I feel like meeting a person you have to pretend to be something you're not. Being a man sucks unless you're good looking or if you're some soyboy that women take advantage of because they know you'd kiss ass without question. If you're out and you see this girl you find attractive, it's creepy if you're ugly. If you're good looking and checking a girl out, it's just flirting and cute.

Why do women believe that men are trash? Why am I trash? I never done anything to hurt a person, and I never would unless it was in self-defense. I care for my family and I believe in self-respect and respecting others. I don't call myself a feminist, but I don't see women as lower than me. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I'm not handsome enough? Is it because I'm not rich? Why?

Attached: stalker-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

Dating hasn't really changed that much except maybe girls are a lil sluttier nowadays.

Life isn't fair. Girls usually don't just throw themselves at you unless you're super high status. So gain status, learn to compete and learn how to talk to girls like a normal person.

from a femanon: modern society has made looks too important, granted its in our instincts or whatever to choose people to have the best kid with or whatever, it's still greatly because of our society. a majority of people care about looks then personality.

Your complaining ass personality. We smell that shit and avoid it, it's like fucking a shit tier woman

You know, like nunchuck skills, bo hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only like guys who have great skills.

how many tiers above shit tier do you think you are bitch? also, tits or gtfo.

P..please.. I need t..to see your tiddies...

>I feel like meeting a person you have to pretend to be something you're not.
For fucks sake, do not do this. I fell in love with someone who pretended to be shit he's not, now our relationship is suffering.

>Being a man sucks unless you're good looking

Everyone has different perceptions of good looking.

Kek. The thirst

Its just the people you are encountering in your social circles/daily routine. You need to expand your hobbies etc.. and you will meet different people. Also most common way people meet for dating is through mutual friends. Make more/different friends. Also try to work on yourself. You will find a girl if you keep trying. Cant give up.

> You guys ever feel like it's impossible to date these days as a man?

No.

> Why do women believe that men are trash?

They don't.

> Why am I trash?

I don't know why you believe that. That's your own belief.

> What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you're too shy and insecure. Your post transpires of insecurity.

> Is it because I'm not handsome enough?

We don’t know what you look like.

> Is it because I'm not rich?

We don’t know what your financial situation is.

> Why?

Why what? Why are you insecure and consider yourself trash? We don’t know, but it seems the problem is you and your attitude, not "women".

This spacing needs to end, fucking faggot

Another incel. Must be nice to have calluses growing on your hands from all that fapping

You think he exudes the effort to fap? No, mon frere, he rocks lazily back and forth on his custom fluttershy plushie with removable fleshlight

>Incel
Go back to plebbit and stop spacing like a degenerate fuck

Nothing has changed in life except this mentality that has come about within the past decade and a half. Everything you are saying is a symptom of this beta ass bith mentality. You are confused about everyhing to do with women and getting with women. Take a step back, breath, and stop being a bitch. You are just wrong about everything. Trust me. All of those thinfs that ppl like you sprout out is just you trying to figure out what is wrong via logic, but you sort of trapped yourself in a corner mentally. Stop giving a fuck and have fun. You will then come off as a fun person, and you may see girls starting to act differently around you. Trust me. This is also why some ppl in relationships experience things differently with girls compsred to when they are single. Its all about the vibe you give off. Quit being a thirsty bitch, man up, live life positively, healthy, keep clean, dress nice and get consistent hair cuts. If you have a problem meeting people, get hobbies that involving going out and involve other people.

All the shit you hear about women, about them or their perspectives on men or whatever, that is the vocal minority, the BS internet culture and mass media. Fucking trust me. Dont get stuck in this made up matrix that the internet culture has been cultivating.

I am speaking entirely from experience. I just analyzed all of my past experiences, thebups and downs, what mentalities I had at the time, what my mindsets had been, in orbout of a relationship, comparing to other peoples experiences, or ppl explaining their ways and knowledge of women and seduction. yadda yadda yadda. Anything negative is all in your head. Fucking trust me. Most anything negative is just BS cluttering your head. Go outside, live in the now, dont spend so much time on the internet, at least not like a loser. There is a whole world out there. Other people, girls and boys, are affected by all this but most people out there are more normal than you think involving sex's.

I also have a theory, not based in anything concrete. Back then, however far back, lifex entertainment and livelihoo, it all revolved around being apart of society first hand, having to interact, be social. You learned how to socialize with friends and potential romances, whatever. I feel with how entertainment has grown and evolved since the 80s, I think the option and ease to accomplish things more secluded to oneself has increased more and more and has cultivated generations of people who are less adept at regular social interactions throughout their life, missing key experiences, for example, understanding people of the opposite sex and getting eith them either purely sexually or romantically as well. TV, videogames, internet, all this shit you can just do at home instead of going out and meeting/ hanging out with people. Its caused new ways to get experiences and learn about life not through personal first hand ways. I grew up with tv videogames, staying home playing halo. Tv in the 90s, maybe early 2000s, it sounded like women never enjoy sex and husbands hate their wives. Thats what I grew up with, I thought women didnt get orgasms much at all. When I started dating, I saw how fucking stupid that was and maybe most writers for tv shows were stupid beta bitches that dont know how to fuck. Now gor the past several years, all the tumblr lgbt trans leftist type stuff is all over the internet, sounds like all women want men to be fucked over or whatever, or all this shit is the views of so many ppl in life, whatever, you get the idea, all you guys think it. Most people dont think like this, or at least not to this extreme. Go out into life. I have had many friends who I would say ascribe to some or all of that (lefty, gay, uber feminist, hippie, whatever), and it is usually not at all what the internet romanticizes it all to be. All that shit is a vocal minorty or propoganda.

You're putting too much effort in and giving too much worth to them. They're largely interchangeable, if this one won't fuck you to for a different one. There are plenty to choose from.

You aren't trash, you are just misguided or had some bad life experiences. Just dont be a bitch and life will be more digestible in your future. Dont believe everything you see or read online, at least not to the severities that things are always made out to be. The internet is endless, everything is a drop in the ocean, so the more overhyped something is, the more controversial, the more it makes you disgusted or angry, it is most likely not real or a very unreal version of itself.

Your whole thought process of being a man sucks unless blah blah blah, its atupid bullshit that you along the qay started believeing. For one, you are a guy. You are already succeeding in society because of this, no matter what you are led to believe. It still sucks to be a woman in many many aspects. Just evaluate yourself positively, but dont BS. See what areas you can improve, and execute. Just do it. Dont complain or whine like a little bitch. If you do, if you keeo doing that, you will stay where you are now, a khv, regardless if you arent a khv, but you will still be afraid of girls. Why the fuck would a girl want to be with abguy that is afraid of them because of what you think society is like? Dude, fucking, Donald Trump, the businessman celebrity, the fucking "You"re Fired" guy from the apprentice, he became president in 2016. How much more fucking proof do you need that all this shit you thinkis real about society is actually bullshit?

Just stoo giving a fuck about getting with girls, as that fucks up the vibe you give off, seriously, it is hard for you to see it. The rest I kinds summarized, and you can find stuff out online. Stop being a bitch, and life will be grand.

You have it all wrong. There are plenty of amazing women out there. It's just that you'd be hard pressed to find them in the western world. Feminism has fucked up most of the women here. better move to Japan bucko. Or Russia, they have some nice women.

>anything negative about gender dynamics isn't real you're just confused lol bitch

OK female

They're not interchangeable at all if you're looking for more than a quick fuck, and you should be.

Retard detected. You wouldn't have fallen in love if he wasn't pretending.

Also,
>Everyone has different perceptions of good looking.

This is bullshit. Fuck off.

This totally.

Op, you probably dont have much experience with rejection. Think about this, you have girls you are attracted too, but you probably dont think much about the ones you arent attracted to. Well same goes for reverse. You could be uber handsome and still be turned down. Eventually you'll be attracted in someone who finds you attractive. Physically that is. From there you guys must find other aspects about each other that is attractive, then bam, you are popping out babies and supporting your family with a great job cuz you learned how to not be a dumb bitch and how to take control of life.

ok, i give you actual advice and you call me a retard. You know what? you're a whiny, pussy, shell of a man. Let that sink in, you hopeless fuck

I mean you know it isn't bullshit because a lot of people found Maisie William's attractive, and a lot did not. Appeal is very much a personal thing. I like itty bitty titty girls and littles. Other dudes like big titty goth dom gfs. If you think everyone finds the same thing beautiful you are a retard.

Didn't read lol

Attached: begone.jpg (752x960, 65K)

Your picture is actually perfect for these scewed extreme views you get online. People start to think that people only think of women as dom queens that are above them and must be worshipped, or they are shit tier and dont deserve anything.

I get you my dude. Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

>They're not interchangeable at all
Yes they are. There's some variations but it's all variations on the same few themes.The

You also need to look at it like this; what are they offering you? You don't have to take them just because they say yes. This is a two way thing.

A date is just a less dull but two way job interview, you are there to show what you have. But they are also there to show you their value, don't ever forget that and don't settle for trash.

newfags

Let me give you a hot tip, this changed my life.

Legends academy, Ben Alexander.

Unlike the other PUA's he's realistic. Every other PUA says it doesn't matter if you're short, tall, thin or fat, bullshit.

He told me
"As a short bloke, yes you WILL have less women attracted to you. HOWEVER. You might also be letting that mentality get in the way of women who ARE attracted to you."

It actually fucking made sense. Went to one of his seminars, had a listen to what he had to say, signed up and off I went.

Currently seeing 3 women. A 25yo, a 47yo, and a 36yo foreign girl.

Also another big one user, dress SEXY. Don't dress nice, dress SEXY.

Your clothes are so fucking important, and I'm not even talking about buying brand name shit or wearing ironed shirts every day.

Go to a festival, see how cool people dress. Dress accordingly.

Stop seeing girls as a different species, we all come into the world the same way.

Take drugs, learn to communicate with them on an emotional level without trying to fuck them, will change your life.

Only good drugs like MD, mushrooms and ketamine though

kekd

Blah blah blah, you fucking milksop. Pussies go dry when you’re around bitching about how hard your life is. Do something difficult. Take cold showers. You’re way too fucking soft.

Cool people don't go to festivals user.
Post Scriptorum: Christ is the only drug I need.

Attached: 1574731309801.png (1280x1280, 489K)

Imaginary friends are not drugs, you need a new dictionary.

Maybe the simple truth is, you’re not good looking enough. Being broke probably doesn’t help either. This isn’t some new thing, like all of a sudden women just became more discerning. Nigga, 25 years ago when I was young and broke, I didn’t date the pretty girls either. The difference was, I didn’t have the internet to fuckin piss and moan about it on. I was motivated by my lack of popularity with the ladies to improve my station in life. Look at yourself, I mean honestly self-assess and ask yourself, in the hunter-gatherer sense, what the fuck could you actually do for a woman? It’s probably not much. Maybe play cod and demand blowjobs, maybe fantasize about her being fucked by better men. That’s what you fuckin weebs have to offer women. Fuck all. And you honestly wonder why you’re alone?

Attached: 86581709-57EE-4360-B833-C249B81199B7.png (241x230, 163K)

Sounds like you’re just bitching to be honest. I wouldn’t really consider myself that attractive and I do just fine. Not being a complete sperg helps too. Just be yourself, and have a least some confidence. The ones who focus on looks aren’t usually worth the time anyway,

>You guys ever feel like it's impossible to date these days as a man?
I’d say it’s harder on both sides. Not just as a dude