These retards actually think they are patriots

These retards actually think they are patriots.
Imagine, these are the clowns that think they could overthrow the government?

Attached: T-H-E-S-E _ Retards.jpg (1476x1080, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qG5fxLmfAk
youtube.com/watch?v=pdOHOKgRHgE
youtu.be/pdOHOKgRHgE?t=959
youtube.com/watch?v=b0jLpsNTUhA
youtu.be/efs3QRr8LWw?t=1455
youtu.be/efs3QRr8LWw?t=1621
youtu.be/CXFulZhAnCc?t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=npMZ7UxwVgU
youtube.com/watch?v=VVQX5fegiqs&t=62
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLKfPdP0E4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atleast they go outside

Attached: 1579553842399.jpg (1024x657, 73K)

>overthrow the government

yeah they really could but they're a bigger threat to pussy ass liberals like you that piss their panties if they even so much as see a gun

life is all about balance. if you go too far one way, such as the liberals' way of being a total pussy, you end up being a total pussy

if you go too far the other way, you just end up a violent badass that hates pussies

i know whose team i'd rather be on

OP is a prime example of what happens when people become too reliant on the government. I find these people to be quite the dichotomy, either they grew up incredibly privileged and view the government as a proxy for charity to take care of the poor, or they grew up in a single parent (read: mom) home and view the government as a proxy for their lack of parent.

liberals have guns and can use them too. lol.

>muh guns keep the government in check

Attached: 84DE890D-5E7F-41F1-8AEF-4330366A607F.jpg (610x394, 51K)

It's okay to not have a father figure, friend. You just need to make sure you don't repeat his mistake when you get older.

so you think a small crowd of lard ass tubby bubbas can take on a well trained SWAT team?

Attached: pain_on_one_side_of_the_face.jpg (1920x840, 265K)

Which one is it:
1]
>actually fears that the government are going to become dangerous to its civilians
>decides that putting on green camo will save them rather than leaving the country while they can and making a better life elsewhere
Or 2]
>just thinks guns are neat y'all
>muh 946th mendmant!
>mother, I require more pizza rolls

Lol, true

Attached: C197E6FE-2842-4D48-81F2-6AB546C60B6E.png (561x958, 580K)

Why wear jungle camo in an urban setting? How do they expect to hide?

Another dichotomy I've noticed in regards to the gun issue is that liberals who typically don't care for guns - generally - also seem to dislike police... but for whatever reason (cognitive dissonance) always seem to point at the military - which they also don't care for - or police as a deterrent to the pro gun crowd. Very interesting, but common when you tend to get your news through soundbites and the 24 hour news media.

what is the government made out of?

Your opinions are gay and wrong.

yes, let us not forget the military industrial complex will not let anyone threaten their position.

they don't give a fuck about a few militias flexing 2A rights, but if you threaten to take money away from them (i.e. over throw the govt.) then raptors will be deployed.

Attached: n7mknrnwsq611.gif (450x254, 1.67M)

in 2020 government is jews, niggers, and career faggot asspounders.

your cognitive reading skills are in the dumpster.
read the post you brain dead monkey.

>cognitive dissonance
Learn what this means.

This CIA nigga is G L O W I N

Attached: e4f713a.jpg (942x960, 52K)

Believing two contradictory things at the same time, in this instance "the police will take care of these pro-gun protesters" and "I hate police"

CIA sells guns dipshit.

it is made of this super substance totally disconnected from the natural reality of people. it is made of superhuman anonymous power nodes which are incapable of doing wrong and thereby unaccountable for any actions and no human weakness or flaw can ever be found in it.

since having more money than 1 person, the government is just automatically better than any individual and the people should unquestioningly accept any changes that go through congress as being totally perfect, even if they violate the constitution. And people have no right to ever question having rights guaranteed casually taken away because someone says so or words on paper written by magic superhumans that are allowed to boss them around says so.

Some rice farmers did it, why couldn't we?

sounds about right.

I studied that picture, i do not like any of the peoples. Can we get new peoples for the picture? Or a picture of new peoples?

I has a new desktop.
Thanks, OP

Which, hear me out, is why they want to make them illegal. More lucrative black market for them to sell to, just like they do in mexico.

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.25.46.jpg (1440x1937, 358K)

the magical super power government has every right to take your guaranteed freedoms away! because, after all, it is totally not collapsing and filled with corrupt criminals!

so we should be so trusting at the time of the collapse of our government to disarm ourselves and let corrupt people who we arm with our tax dollars tell us we aren't worthy of being trusted with our guaranteed right to defend ourselves against them!

Why are these guys playing dress-up but with real guns?
Fucking weirdos. Why, honestly, is that guy wearing night vision shit on his helmet, the other guy's wearing a shemagh, and this is just glossing over "why have they all got some sort of military clothing on".
What the fuck America. Honestly, what are you lot up to???

Further to last. I just notice Night Vision Guy also has a gas mask. A. Gas. Mask.

But maybe I'm being a bit judgy. He's probably a vet who's seen too much, and PTSD won't let him go get groceries - which he's probably doing - without being TOTALLY prepared.

>Imagine, these are the clowns that think they could overthrow the government?

Attached: e2703c0ea2c44f2f417e531172b01446.jpg (660x800, 89K)

Ah i see what you're getting at.
>So you're talking specifically and only about liberals who believe in gun control, hate/fear the police and the army while simultaneously relying on them for protecting against guns? Only people who believe all that at once?

What about all the people who are FOR guns in case of necessary rebellion and to hunt because they need to feed themselves and maybe sometimes to protect themselves who live on dole,ask for handouts everytime a natural disaster destroys the home they chose to build in it's path and ask the government to keep the muzzles away? Aren't they also going through some cognitive dissonance?

>TL;DR
Everyone's a stupid cunt in the end, anyone who tries not to be or who thinks they are somehow the exception is a gaping cunt.

>A. Gas. Mask.
This is a legit concern, i met a guy who got hit with gas and he was hospitalized. Wasn't even rioting, just riot adjacent. Fucking england.
He was actually buddies with this absolute tool of a dude from the army who hooked him up. He probably could've just ebayed or something but whatever.

I don’t think people attacking gun rights regurgitating radical left wing talking points have any idea what they have been manipulated into doing. You all say Trump is Cheeto Hitler and the government is occupied by fascists and simultaneously screech for the government to disarm its citizens. How exactly are you making this all work inside your heads?

Attached: A72DEFA4-796C-4E39-9F24-8095B7F22BFF.jpg (541x1902, 378K)

>Overthrow a foreign army with no infrastructure built in what is an unfamiliar land to them
Is totally the same as
>Withstand an oppressive government regime with extensive infrastructure and control on its home turf

These are not conflicting viewpoints. Wtf are you on about?

This.
It's just society lag, we really should've been concerned decades ago.(If we are going to be concerned which i'm not)
Now there is literally no way to do anything without prohibition-level crime rates appearing overnight. Criminals and machine guns was a big thing but none of them had even a fraction of the firepower that is available today.

Do you really think the government's own military will fight the people it swore to protect? Also, are you the same retard that said there wouldn't be a rally in Virginia?

Attached: 118119667253.gif (180x120, 475K)

Imagine if they all came mad.

Rice farmers weren't fat mcdonalds eating larping couch potato incels, that's why.

I can't stop looking at that fine lad in the boomer grandpa jeans. He either can't afford to larp properly or he's the only true tactical operator in the whole larp mob. I can't tell which.

You must be new here.

Attached: 96C4B6F0-2E79-4C4E-970D-9CD91680B7E0.png (872x886, 206K)

>Do you really think the government's own military will fight the people it swore to protect?
Since those people are ARMED AGAINST THEM then yes, if they fired the first shot then they'd all be wiped out like domestic terrorists. The term citizen does not apply once they start trying to take control of anything.

>I'm just going to ignore the second question because I'm here to spread bullshit like last time

>Also, are you the same retard that said there wouldn't be a rally in Virginia?
I never said such a thing, I was certain it was going to happen because my coworker went. We pick off coyotes from the attic of an old barn we're restoring. I own guns, I'm just not a larping look-at-me retard autistically sperging about muh seccin' 'menment. These tacticool faggots are the male version of duckface. It's intolerably cringe.

Attached: drocrkdruhlsnmvgxosf.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

>These tacticool faggots are the male version of duckface.
Thank you user, i couldn't quite place the feeling i had but this articulates it perfectly.

Ah, so you lack the courage to fight for your freedom. So much so that you mock those who would do it for you just to cover your own weakness. You can go sit with the children, as even the women are willing to fight these days.

Not that dude but
>the courage to fight for your freedom.
Kek the narcissism

>yeah they really could
They'd be fighting drones and mid-range ballistic missiles then; the US army in general is not used to combat on ground, and sadly some of those folks threatening to overthrow the government are neither well trained or not experienced in actual combat.

I wanted to go but they turned me away for not having the correct physique.

Carry on America, what with Trump and shit like this, we, the rest of the world are pissing ourselves with laughter. Thank you for your service.

>those who would do it

fucking lel. I wish you and those precious fatfucks would

No, what I don't subscribe to is joining a bunch of larping faggots who've been brainwashed into thinking that the gubmint is actually going to steal-mah-guns. Nobody is taking my fucking guns and nobody wants to take my guns. And I don't need to be part of nationwide facebook page of keyboard warrior larpers to prove it. Newsflash: Your toy arsenal bunker is not being threatened. Your little militia fantasy apocalypse war is NEVER coming.

KEK

Gas masks don't stop you getting hit by things.....

>mid-range ballistic missiles
Urban warfare.

If you weren't rioting, you wouldn't have your mask anyway, unless you were some ww2 kid.

Just aim to texas

This

OP you are aware that if we entered into a civil war. It would be our army + side a vs Our army + side b.
The side that wins would take over.

Also that's what the English once said before the states rebelled agents the British.

Do you really think the US gov will start carpet bombing and drone striking each and every city and town.

I'd have one just for the sake of it user. Useful for all sorts of diy and if you're inclined to protest things(i'm not) then that too, even if it's just running away from the gas.
I spend all sorts on shit dust masks.
As soon as the U.S government "accidentally" kills a citizen, even a rebellious one, it immediately justifies the rebellion. In the eyes of the word too btw.

Judging by some of the some of the slang in here it would seem some of the anti-gun fags in here a Brits. Just a guess.

See

I don't know they already see everything you post on this site what makes you think they won't go farther?

>As soon as the U.S government "accidentally" kills a citizen
Oh son, they've "accidentally" killed citizens for a long time now, all over the world too btw.
Never publicly

Why do they all wear the same dumb sunglasses is what I want to know.

These people remind me of those 9-5 corporate dad's who went out and bought a harley though have barely ridden any motorcycle before. Then they spend $3000 on brand new leather clothes and boots so they 'look' like someone who might ride a harley.

These people also forget that there is the national guard. Which is supposed to by design, defend the american people from any domestic enemy.
Especially if our enemy is our own government.
Also you have to consider the men and women pulling these triggers, aiming those drones, flying those jets.
There doing a smash up job agents a bunch of insurgents in caves...
Now imagine if they had to fight there own brothers and sisters, there mothers and fathers friends and neighbors.
Do you honestly think there going to stick by and just fallow orders. We don't raise soldiers from childhood like Mal and Hitler did.

These people are american's. You seriously think that they are going to with out any sort of second judgment pull that trigger. Launch drones and rockets at a mixed militant and civilian target.
No body wins when that happens.

Which is why it hasn't happened yet!

it's like yall haven't read a history book before

History is useful as long as we can compare current and past events; the truth is, US citizens let their military and intelligence forces to grow beyond their control

seethe harder glow nigger

Attached: 1525465269257.jpg (327x346, 62K)

lmao hey europoors, if a bunch of hillbillies with shotguns wont stop the government, why does it want to get rid of the guns?

Agreed. American military will NOT fire on citizens. But it's always the same old story - who fires the first shot, and at who? Trained enlisted are NOT going to fire on civs unless fired upon first. Upon being shot at, that citizen is no longer a friendly American citizen, he's a threat to everyone -military AND civilian - and he's going down. Untrained tacticool larper commando is going to set off the irl demise of his entire cod clan.

Because being unable to overthrow an argument doesn't mean the US doesn't want to avoid the bloodshed. Unlike what you inbreds might think, the US is not out for blood to its own citizens

I mean they can but they won’t. They lack the basic constitution to take a hard stance in anything.

>the US is not out for blood to its own citizens
get this you bottom of the barrel degenerate fuck.
first they say "ohhhh common sense gun control! it's common sense!" then it's the shit going down in virginia, then it's knocking down your door, give us your gun or we kill you.
yes, the government does want your blood.
do them a favor and blow your brains out.

Attached: 1579336826536.png (400x400, 289K)

Yeah but who pilots those planes? Who pulls those carriers? You're assuming soldiers will always follow orders.

For taking your guns? That's the argument I made you retarded fuck, if you're retarded enough to fight with weaponry, you'll die, and it'll make it a justifiable kill in the eyes of the average man. But you guys go ahead and answer Darwin's call if you want.

The fuck? The TRUE liberal hates guns, hates white people, hates straight people, hates christianity (but he don't mind filthy muslims goatfuckers tho), hates everything that is NORMAL in general.

>if you're retarded enough to fight with weaponry, you'll die
stopped right there, you're actually retarded, go ahead and try to kill people with your bare hands, or with "your words", see how far you get.
please, please, please kill yourself eurofag

also you're so fucking inept, yes, you were making the argument that the government isnt out for out blood, and that they want to take away guns, just cuz.

>stopped right there, you're actually retarded, go ahead and try to kill people with your bare hands
You're implying I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to battling, I'm saying you already lost. I was right, you are a retard.
Want to fight people on the top, get there first

As opposed to these homos?

Attached: Antifa-gun_club.jpg (960x540, 150K)

Tell that to the vietcong

That's what fox news tells you and you believe it without hesitation. I'm in bernie sanders land, as liberal a place as it gets and everyone I know out here is armed. You're believing the propaganda that you want to believe.

They will, thats why theyre soldiers. Because theyre weak ass idiots easily manipulated.

That's just as cringe as OP's pic. Why the fuck does every gun-tard have to make a tacticool fashion statement?

Yep, Iots of democrats support the second amendment

>patriots
>against government
K.

Since you brought it up, wasn't it gun control legislation vital in getting (most) machine guns away from (most) gangsters?

By that argument, there's no need to be ready to overthrow a tyrannical government, as it's military wouldn't fire on a domestic terrorist (which is what they'll be called)

That truth however gives foxtard a heavy dose of cognitive dissonance. He won't know what to do with that information because he bases so many arguments upon the idea that all liberals hate guns. He'll come to the conclusion that what we say is not true and we're in some minority. That will make him feel better and he won't have to think about it anymore.

That guy with the jeans, damn. What a specimen he is. America, America what have you become. Just give up already. You've given us in the rest of the world a lot to laugh about but this is beyond that. You're nothing but an embarrassing shitshow now.

I honestly thought that was a grandma

>The TRUE liberal
Aka: The boogeyman that Conservative media has put in my head

The fact is that the average American is wayyy too stupid to be trusted handling firearms.
However they realize that its the only edge they have in a world of intellectuals (who mostly want to take away their guns, for previous reason).

these losers are a joke...
camo survival gear?!
thigh straps with extra guns?!
helmets? !
saw a guy with a flame thrower, WT actual F?!!

these people need psychological /medical help, maybe too many movies or Video games? I would say not enough pussy.

how can any of these retards hold a job?

very funny. sad but funny.

Absolutely true user. They always decry the government's use of force unless it's for a cause they espouse, then they freely acknowledge the govt's superiority to their own lack of skills.

Well... I'm not for these asinine pubic demonstrations of gun ownership but it seems to me the Virginia people were trying to make some kind of point, no?

what a bunch of insecure flaming small dick faggots
it's sad when you can tell someone doesn't get laid enough

> these are the clowns that think they could overthrow the government
i think the problem is:
they could

THink about it:
there is this huge uproar about taking away the guns - so all americans who care enough about their gun-bearing-rights will be against the government

i'd assume that nearly all of these people would be more or less willing to actually fight for that right
either bc they are too dumb to see what a fight will actually look like or they just don't care about their own lifes and see a bigger picture

with this in mind look at the government forces
sure they have vehicles and otherwise great military
but consider this:
not all soldiers are always in line with the government and i am sure if shtf there will be a lot of deserters who will fight against the government (a lot of these guys propably have guns at home anyway)

so the government will have a fuck load of people with weapons pissed at them

do you really think the government will turn on it's own people like that?
is the government stupid enough to provoke a fight with it's own citizens they might lose?

no,
these people will not likely overthrow the government but if executed right they have the "potential" and an "idea" that is what counts

the goverment will have to look for an even more subtle way to get the guns of these people, but i am sure they are already working on a plan for that

I hope they do overthrow Trump, I could just about imagine them beating that fat sack of shit
just about

Perception of strength is vital part of strength. Every force doctrine ever 101.

Even the fucking medieval armies knew to have their soldiers wear bright colors and policemen wear bulky uniforms with padded shoulders.

Size matters. No matter how rational you want to be, as much as you find it laughable, the rational part of your brain is only a new addendum to your animal brain.

That happens when you cant get over the fact that Special Forces rejected you...

I mean, they're right in one sense, your government definitely needs overthrowing

i don't think all of them will folow their orders

if push comes to shove a lot of soldiers will think twice about killing (more or less innocent) people who fight for their rights

I do not percept any strength from these fools, only insecurity and mental problems.
The ability to wave around a freely available death spewing machine does not imply any kind of strength whatsoever

And yet, the government issued preliminary measures because it perceived a threat from the rally.

Congratulations on your logical brain being able to successfully curtail your lizard brain. This gay Earth needs more people like you.

>The ability to wave around a freely available death spewing machine does not imply any kind of strength whatsoever
well it kinda does ... the strength to potentially end your life
even if they hit you by chance and not by aiming properly

that is the point
most of these people shot fairly regularly with their weapons
i mean , yeah most of them are probably bad shots and would even be worse in an actual firefight
but the sheer mass and probability shows enough "strength" imo

Yea...went well for them. One dead...one life in prison. Worth it.

Find a new argument, tranny.
This one's defective

Attached: zi080qm8gv601.png (872x886, 220K)

threat != strength
dunno what the fuck you're going on about with that brain stuff, but it's clear you need to use yours more and learn to read proper innit

if there was any actual strength and threat to the fabric of the government or society (over the real possibility of accidentally shooting themselves) - they would have already been shut down so hard

They're trying to save this idiots' lard asses. If they are retarded enough to oppose their government by force, they will be killed, and with guns in their hands everyone will see them as terrorists that needed to be put down; remember what the media says about guns?
This is a lost fight, if you want to fight people moving the strings, you have to do it intelligently, not flashing guns like retards.

threat = perception of strength

The powers that be did not order the security forces to just ignore those baboons.

As I was saying, and I won't repeat it a third time. Perception of strength is part of every military / force doctrine ever.

Why the fuck do you think military wears the same uniform? It makes their numbers look larger.

As a human species we have ~10,000 years of modern combat (since the virtually complete switch to farming) under our belt, yet your supreme brain failed to recognize it?

What? Is that really what you think happened?

> they would have already been shut down so hard
in a dictatorship yes but not in this lovable thing called democracy

Let me put it in pulling strings way you understand.

This was a rally of registered voters in democratic system.

~22,000 highly politically involved voters just protested against tightening gun registration.

> In state of Virginia
> In state of 7.6 million inhabitants
> In state of 5.6 million potential voters (18+)
I> n state where only 3,4 million voters actually bother to com to vote.
> You have 6.4% of active voter population turn up in funny costumes opposing a particular law.

How many inactive voters who think the same way, yet do not want to spend money on ridiculous uniforms there are?

Public demonstrations are a show of support. That's why they are called demonstrations.

you sound just like one of these Walter Mitty retards

>Public demonstrations are a show of support. That's why they are called demonstrations.
They hurt their cause, they're embarrassing and nobody takes them seriously. That's the point of this thread

lol tell that to the black panthers

this is exactly why the demonstrations are allowed, it lessens the threat by making them look like idiots

These are folks that all failed basic training.

The amount of cringe is just sad.

Addendum:

The last time >5% of my country protested about something, we've peacefully overthrown a totalitarian communist government.

Without guns.

Fuck yeah Velvet revolution.
youtube.com/watch?v=9qG5fxLmfAk

The world is watching you.

Well, that's one way to avoid constructive discussion.

That's very speculative. For every edge lord peacefully protesting for their cause, there is a guy who sat at home and watched the news unwind on TV.

Silent majority, my Americunt friends.

not a constructive discussion, you're just making out like you know about the military.
If you had actually been in the forces you would find these chumps laughable

>"These are folks who failed basic training"
>tatted veterans with all their past units
>wat.

Are you people really this salty? Lmao

The Velvet Revolution only happened because the Soviet Union was nearly dead. If you'd tried it a few years earlier you would have been flattened and more than 5% would have paid the price.

>Silent majority, my Americunt friends.
Best tactics are planned as silently as possible

these fake ass bitches got a tattoo and that's enough for you to believe they used to be in Special Forces or some bullshit huh?

I know about psychology of warfare. Because I know about psychology. Combat is not separate from psychology. Ask anybody who's been over there.

Look at it. You've actually made me break my word. Fuck you. But I'm annoyed annoyed by you that I will repeat it for you a third time:

Read a fucking doctrine manual. It's spelled out there for you. Perception of force is key element of force.

Maybe your common mud stomper, who uses their MCDP (or other branch equivalent) to wipe their ass has forgotten this, but I quite assure you it's there.

Seething sky boy in mommies one set pjs lmao.
How's your "wife's" boyfriend pay piggy. Lol

This is the same tone deaf retard who cheers for communist Vietnam kek.

100% clueless child

Cognitive dissonance
"Learn what this means"

>is a shining example
LOL

Why do you assume they aren't?
A large percentage of the people who get into this shit are former military guys who learned first hand how bad their own government can really be.

>Believing two contradictory things at the same time
That's not what cognitive dissonance is.

Cognitive dissonance is when you believe something and when confronted by "proof" of its falseness (doesn't have to be true proof, just has to be something they can't easily refute), they double-down and call fake news and believe their thing twice as hard.
Left and right both fall into cognitive dissonance, anyone who believes strongly can. It's more about rejecting any doubt in your belief.

are they fuck
they are fat cosplaying faggots, have you actually looked at them?

Can we all agree that the Bill of Rights is hella outdated? I mean the 2ed amendment was first written in the fucking 16th century where all the Americans back then only needed to worry about the Red Coats, dangerous wildlife and of course protecting themselves. But today with all the crazy shit that the government has I'm surprised they haven't even taken over yet. So yeah I would love to see these guys get killed for playing soldier.

why are you so angry about people you seem to think don't matter... shouldn't you... not care?

>you could actually be there, know and have even served with the people there.
>no matter what the response of the soy boy beta bitch: "n-n-no!! y-you w-wrong! he no a-a-army man because m-mommie said so, M-MOMMIE DONT LIE, MOOOOMMIE I N-NEED MY TENDIES REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMIE REEEEEEEEEEE"

Ok kid stay mad lmao

>i don't think all of them will folow their orders
A few will be thrown in the stockade but if you think that any force in uniform will disobey in large numbers then you're delusional.
Remember, whatever the orders given, they will be legal. The people giving the orders can make it legal. They can also obtain overwhelming evidence and don't need to fabricate it because they're writing the laws that they need to prove you broke. Also, you will certainly be breaking laws.
Maybe not you personally but lots of people on your side will do stupid things and break laws and they'll outlaw your movement on that grounds (criminal/terrorist organisation) and before you know it, you're a wanted man with a perfectly legal arrest warrant and lots of evidence of you belonging to a terrorist cell or whatever, because that's what they're calling you and your five buddies innawoods.

>fleets and planes
In any fight between one marine fire team and a bunch of amateur militia, the fire team is going to go through the mob like a hot knife through butter.

There's a great video on YouTube titled something like "Civil War 2, who would win". It's a detailed breakdown of the amount of guns, military breakdown, how the military is mostly from gun owning states, etc. If I were a gun-snatching liberal I would be very, very afraid of how far things could go if they went down the gun confiscation route. The liberals would be confined in their cities as basically second class citizens if the shit ever hit the fan. The military would overwhelmingly not support the liberal elite. And no, I'm not some redneck, teeth-missing hick spouting 'Murica. I'm a VP of a medium sized company and make well into six figures a year. I can agree with SOME common sense gun control measures, like backround checks, but what they were trying to do in Virginia, if it was implemented country-wide, would push this country into civil war. Hell we're not far from it now. I'll leave with one last quote:
“One man with a gun can control a hundred without one.”
― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Hey Elmer they're coming after your super dangerous bolt action sniper rifle after they're done sweeping up all these assault weapons.

Attached: ElmerFudd.gif (220x323, 26K)

And your little demonstrations are going to stop that? Ok.

Not when you want to avoid having the kind of "tactics" you refer to. And not when you have 7% of the voter population actively participating.

Especially when the difference between republican and democrat voters in state of Virginaia was 3% in the last election.

Exhibit A:
youtu.be/pdOHOKgRHgE?t=959

And especially when its "only 7% of edge lords" who show up.

Did I say silent majority yet?

You're not wrong. They've tried it in 68. Ended in Soviet tanks.

But without a big brother government that outnumbers you, and has firm grip on it's people (this will be important later), you're looking at a very different situation.

Riddle me this? What would happen if the Federal state of Maryland, District of Columbia, Federal state of North Carolina, Federal state of Tennessee, Federal state of Kentucky, and Federal state of West Virginia were ordered to invade Virginia, like the Soviet Union did to Polish People's Republic, Deutchze Democratic Republic, Hungarian People's Republic and Bulgarian People's republic.

I wonder how many edge lords of these state, not to mention the silent majority, would disagree?

Riddle me this times two. Are you really comparing your freedom loving government who just wants to protect you, and take all these bad guy's Sturmgewehrs, to the totalitarian Soviet Union?

If so, perhaps you have bigger problems than a few edge-lords in Ebay uniform.

Here's a bonus for you. Call for help you all faggots ignored. Too bad Czechoslovakia didn't have oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0jLpsNTUhA

>Not when you want to avoid having the kind of "tactics" you refer to
Oh? What kind of tactics am I referring to?
Let alone the cringe and embarrassing display in those rallies, you're setting bad expectations of what can be achieved if your government wants to take your guns away, that's the dangerous part. If you somehow manage to get delusional ideas on some impressionable kids, their blood is in your hands.

>liberals who typically don't care for guns - generally - also seem to dislike police
Speaking as one of these, I'll explain why.
I think gun control doesn't go far enough. Police should also be subject to gun control and eventually, even most cops wouldn't have guns. They'd just be for SWAT teams and anti-gang taskforces, stuff like that.

I'm not saying that gun control can really work in USA, there could well be too many guns out there to deal with but if I could, here's what I'd do:
>prevent any new guns being sold to the public, all of them, make sure that whatever exists is the maximum that will exist
>enact buy-backs on existing guns, make it work a bit like a pawn shop, police pay cash no-questions-asked when you hand in a gun
>outlaw handguns and assault rifles, leave shotguns and bolt-action rifles for farmers and hunters
>amnesties for illegal guns
>increase regulation for the legal guns but keep "working" guns more or less legal if they have a genuine need (again, farmers and hunters)
>armed guards (cash transport, bodyguards etc) can have guns but those are very tightly regulated and tracked, security companies can deal with the paperwork, it's a cost of doing business
>reduce police access to firearms, beat cops don't need them, each station can have a few firearms available to senior officers only
>create armed response teams at regional large stations that respond to call-outs from beat cops and smaller stations, these are made up of regular cops who are trained and authorised for firearms and on-call for armed response but do regular stuff the rest of the time
>eventually, as guns in the community decrease, these teams can be reduced in number too
Not that it would ever happen but if guns decreased by a lot:
>reduce these armed response teams to just the SWAT teams or whatever

Of course this would probably never work, it's a dream not a plan.
The answer to your question though is that gun control needs to go further and include police

I happen to think that you either suspect that all those gun toting edgelords are planning something, pic related. Or you think that the best course of action is to continue lobbying through NRA. One of these is legit. The other is laughable. I'll let you decide which.

But at the same time, "cover political operation" is less effective than outright peaceful political protest of 7 percent of voter population, given the situation outlined here:

>Especially when the difference between republican and democrat voters in state of Virginaia was 3% in the last election.

>Exhibit A:
>youtu.be/pdOHOKgRHgE?t=959

Attached: iRdrUFp[1].jpg (886x495, 53K)

>not when you have 7% of the voter population actively participating
10% of the population is in some of the Hong Kong marches. Hasn't done shit.

Then again, the Chinese government has majority of their population firmly in hand.

Would you say that your government has you firmly in hand?

Would you march on Virginia to take them guns, killing fellow Americunts, if necessary, if ordered to?

Oh look, see all the hardware that requires massive civilian support to keep running.

>if you go too far the other way, you just end up a violent jackass that hates logic
Ftfy

Not to mention hardware that is not constitutionally allowed to be deployed against American people, unless congress declares a state of emergency.

In which, again. see:

>But at the same time, "cover political operation" is less effective than outright peaceful political protest of 7 percent of voter population, given the situation outlined here:

>I happen to think that you either suspect that all those gun toting edgelords are planning something, pic related. Or you think that the best course of action is to continue lobbying through NRA. One of these is legit. The other is laughable. I'll let you decide which.
And neither is going to work.
You're fighting in trenches against rice farmers; intelligence agencies can replicate and outdo any public tactics you want to try

I meant here:

>Would you march on Virginia to take them guns, killing fellow Americunts, if necessary, if ordered to?

Apologies for the misquote. Looks like my delicious Czech lager is getting to me.

If you actually think that should really try another news source than Cred Forums and fox news.
What you are refering to are some sole exceptions, that don't represent the average liberal in the slightest.

lol

these morons give off the perception of lack of life and common sense , seriously...they come across as retards who never get a chance to show off their toys and itch for a chance to wear obsolete battle accessories that they spent real money for.

absolute degenerates.

a joke to civilization.

the bottom of the barrel of human waste and unintelligent waste culture.

...but still funny.

The clowns are you liberals falsely claiming this is a "wHiTe SupRemAciSt" event

Attached: 491-4911013_301-kb-png-pepe-clown-clipart.jpg (880x738, 222K)

Nice derailed, pettifogged, off-topic comment user, you really showed 'em

Intelligence agencies are the first ones to make themselves scarce at first sight of legible threat:

Exhibit B:
youtu.be/efs3QRr8LWw?t=1455

But this all comes back to the two question outlined here:

>...but still funny.
And yet, 7% of the electorate.

Imagine how many similarly thinking Americunts stayed home with their beer, thinking that the weather is too bad to go outside and the edgelords have it handled anyway.

See:
>Especially when the difference between republican and democrat voters in state of Virginia was 3% in the last election.

>Exhibit A:
>youtu.be/pdOHOKgRHgE?t=959

>Intelligence agencies are the first ones to make themselves scarce at first sight of legible threat
Intelligence agencies are never scarce my friend, that's the key of their success.
Also, using 9/11 as an argument is really dumb at this point, since both the threat and everyone's reactions were coordinated; at least understand what Snowden is trying to say

the devil scriptures you speak of are for foreigners and wetbacks. May the dear lord strike you and your children. The USA flag wont be violated with your filth talk.

They're literally fucking roleplaying

quads of truth

Not a liberal I just laught at roleplayers and faggots like you

Shitty comeback to a good meme neck yourself

Not off topic OP is talking about the virgina gun rally were the mayor called a state of state of emergency on a peaceful protest with CNN an other liberal biased networks falsely labeling the rally a white supremacist rally even though it was a gun rally to support the second amendment with all walks of life as attendants nice strawman attempt though

Attached: low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg (768x512, 50K)

Right the government cant defeat these armed betas

Lmao compare them to fat american fucks kek

> at least understand what Snowden is trying to say
less than 20 sand niggers made leading intelligence agency shit their pats and go home?

I wonder what would happen if only 1% of those 22k protesters, that's 220 individuals, for the unfortunate souls who had to go through Americunt school system, decided to "organize".

(JustFuckingSubstituteGoogleComHere)/search?q=how+many+people+were+behind+9%2F11+attacks

Click this link. I dare you. You know there are lists for people who click links like that.

And for some reason it makes you feel safe. Not controlled.

#freedom

It is off-topic for the thread, the point is those protesters are embarrassing, nobody cares what libtards are calling them

Respond to this one faggot

Many have claimed the flag of freedom to be at their side.

And yet. Here we are.

Hah! Yeah let's compare their government to ours, that's fair. We got dis bois, attack the president right now!

Kek this

hahahaha

>less than 20 sand niggers made leading intelligence agency shit their pats and go home?
Oh son, if that's what your believe in, there's no point arguing with you about it...

"Europoors" were literally almost doing better than you

Well I sure as shit didn't see anyone trying to fuck with them or take their guns away from them. Where was antifa? Sucking a dick in the bushes.

So dont worry about it? I mean if you control it all nothing will happen

Fox news harder boy we love it

Anyone who does this are are faggots you retard

many of those military people aren't libtards, if you catch my drift.

Kek you believe this

Not sure if you allude to theory, or if you allude to Saudis paying the 100k it took for the 19 sandniggers to take down your precious economy capital.

Please elaborate.

In any case:
Enhance Exhibit B:
youtu.be/efs3QRr8LWw?t=1621

Open His Royal Majesty James' book. He'll tell you exactly why he evacuated his precious campus. And I can tell you right away, sorry for spoilers, it is neither of the above.

KEK YOURE THIS DUMB

This. Sorry for repost, but at this point I don't thing anybody reads the entire thread anyway:

Mfw someone thought this

Can I get a rundown pls?

Checked

Care you elaborate, or are you here just to copy-paste some insults?

9/10 doctors agree: samefagging is bad for your health.

At this point in time, I'm impressed people think 9/11 is legit, imagine thinking that somehow the passports of the terrorists survived the crashing of a plane into a building that got so hot to weaken the steel beams even though the fall of the structure makes no sense whatsoever to that theory, and somehow those passports ended up in the middle of the street intact and perfectly legible...
No wonder why you believe these retards are going to stop the US government from doing whatever the fuck they want

With flyers etc sure

Nice assumption user, you really showed him

imagine how funny it would be if someone threw a firecracker into that crowd, and they all start shooting at each other

As a great two men once said.
Dicks, pussys and assholes...
AMERICA fuck ya...

it only hurts their cause with morons who already like big government's dick in their ass, anyway.

I'm a republican, and I'm embarrassed to be associated with these clowns, so guess again.

first off the National Guard is a branch of the US Military and is funded through the Pentagon and and directly controlled in much the same way that any other branch is such as the army navy or marines.

Second off the National Guard has fired upon unarmed us civilians in the past and if you want proof of this it was extremely well documented at a peaceful protest rally at a college I believe it was either Kent or Ohio State but Crosby Stills Nash and Young wrote a song about it

Finally someone with a brain.

That's what they said about the colonists. And boy look where we are at today.

and there are plenty of ex-military guys like my friends and I who would NEVER tolerate a tyrannical government TRYING to take away our right to bear arms. We might be old and out of shape, but we have real experience that a lot of brainwashed kids fresh out of boot camp don't have.

I want them to try. I want them to try their darnedest and then be gunned down like the retarded blubbery dogs they are. I want media to report on it. I want whole shows to just be about the people who seriously thought this is the way to change the country for the better. God I want it.

TL:DR:
> Liberal mass media caused an uproar about evil gun owners assaulting the capital of Virginia
> Virginia government shuts down Richmond
> Edge-lord gun owners showed up with their fancy gear.
> Internet flips their shit that the streets of Richmond were the safest in past decade with retard CoD mode on.

Meanwhile, a single drunk Europoor Czechoslovak-made almost-Australian (which would be me) lectures Americunts on the meaning of freedom and peaceful protest. Starting here:

Grab a beverage of your choice and see them squirm.

Let us hear your theory then. I believe I've addressed both sides of the "discussion". Please do enlighten us about the angle I might have missed.
At this point, for the record, I find it shameful that post commie Czechoslovak has to teach you about the meaning of freedom, after we fucking copied the idea from you, Americunts, in 1989.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED BE THE CHOSEN ONES! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT THE TOTALITARIANS, NOT JOIN THEM!

youtu.be/CXFulZhAnCc?t=101

Here you are, talking about using force to assault a fellow man.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

This is the song that was played all over TV and radio when the Russians invaded in '86. Then again, when we got rid of the totalitarian oppression in '89:

youtube.com/watch?v=npMZ7UxwVgU

You're literally breaking my heart reverting to what we've got rid of 30 years ago by promise of YOUR freedom.

The song starts with: "Let the peace forever remain with this country."

No (you)

> (OP)

>life is all about balance. if you go too far one way, such as the liberals' way of being a total pussy, you end up being a total pussy
>if you go too far the other way, you just end up a violent badass that hates pussies

Titans of rhetoric.

They are LARPing red dawn

Yeah guys, this is a totally fair comparison, it's not like our government is infinitely more powerful than a foreign army in the 17th century.
These guys are delusional.

It's too late for the US
Idiocy has taken over

>Please do enlighten us about the angle I might have missed
You didn't miss it, you chose to ignore it. Intelligence agencies work intelligently (duh), deception is the smartest of tactics, and you're trying to fight them with public displays, you will fail.

if you want Americans to learn from history you're going to end up very disappointed...

Let them go. You can't save them. I mean, I know a lot of Americans that deserve saving. They're good people. But as a country? It's become shit. Not even 200 years in and they're struggling with the most basic principles and cannot move on towards making it better for their own population. It's done. Now it's just a show about how to squander great gifts.

>deception is the smartest of tactics, and you're trying to fight them with public displays, you will fail
Everyone fails against those tactics, that's why the US is king of the hill; other countries have learned this, this is why the hill is SILENTLY disputed. Get it now?

I do feel sorry for the average American, they're nice friendly people - but they turned their politics into a sport, and that just means the best cheaters end up winning
I'm more concerned about people in other parts of the world that will continue to be negatively impacted by the actions of the US government

> be 2a activist
> Need to protect muh guns
> Muh guns are needed to protect muh rights
> But the only right I'll ever stand up for is the right to have muh guns

They swore to protect it against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Anyone contravening the rule of law is a domestic enemy which they swore to fight against. It won't take a lot to convince the vast majority of the military that the threat is real and anyone who attempts to disobey will be court-martialed toot sweet. Remember that they did not swear to protect every person but the constitution itself, and follow the orders of their president and their officers.
>I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I was there, falling for the Fahrenheit meme with the rest of us.

The only difference between the two of us I never stopped questioning after arriving at convenient "truth".

There's 300 Million of them, and I've met a considerable number of them , during my short, yet fruitful career as IT professional, who's brain is not completely wiped yet.

You'd be surprised how many of the people who actually run the stuff you use every day, are not brainwashed YUPPIES / YUCCIES.

Cue in overly dramatic representation of my experience in US:
youtube.com/watch?v=VVQX5fegiqs&t=62

I may be mildly agitated (and somewhat drunk), but I have not lost hope yet.

The world holds you to a higher standard than this, Americunts.

Hey dipshit, we were armed by France.

Pause and think about that.

Can't object to any of that. US population has been tricked into thinking that if you fix the blame, you fix the problem. If you just yell loud enough at your opponent, they will somehow cease being an opponent. So they're in shouting matches that doesn't work.

But it's not because they're Americans. My own country has begun to devolve in the same manner. No one is trying to talk to one another anymore. Just compete in being abusive or "disproving" one another, as if that ever was either persuasive or settled anything.

Fuck, it was the Zeitgeist movie, not Fahrenheit. I blame the OZ cider.

Attached: 145482321541.jpg (635x414, 15K)

>Fahrenheit meme
>I never stopped questioning
You're in square one of what you actually should be looking at when an event happens, you're the one following YouTube videos and using 9/11 as an argument, that's a nice joke user.

Look at you, sounding all knowing, yet not speaking a word of what you actually "know".

I'm willing to listen. Yet, the closer you interrogate the people who supposedly know, the more their "truth" comes apart.

Enlighten me.

>inb4 matrix related 'you're not ready to wake up' line.

You're using that as an argument in support of the clowns in the OP or against? I think you're very confused.
Being armed by France only enforces the argument that the comparison is dumb; no one is arming the hillbillies in the OP but themselves and the government is not a foreign 17th century army

I never offered to share knowledge with you, I'm just telling you that public displays will never work against deceptive tactics; you're bound to fail, and if you become a big enough threat, to die.
If you want to win, you better learn how to deceive, son

I love how these 2A faggots harp on about the gubmint being tyrannical so they need their 2A rights.

Take a look you fuckwits - your government is essentially in the hands of a single party hell bent on consolidating their power for as long as they can by rigging elections, stacking the courts, and lying about anything and everything. Tyranny is happening now, but the 2A fags are too stupid to realize it.

Wtf is the point of trying to defend your 2A rights when you're not going to use them against actual tyrants?

>kek
go sit with the kids

Then why worry about it? You dont need these guns nerd

seems most 'developed' countries are heading down the same path, US are just ahead of the rest of us
I firmly believe it to be at least partly caused by Russian propaganda and a shameless political right wing

clown time only needed a single lit match and the entire goddamn Australian outback

>I never offered to share knowledge with you
Thank you for your valuable contribution to this discussion.

/s

> public displays will never work against deceptive tactics

See:
> The last time >5% of my country protested about something, we've peacefully overthrown a totalitarian communist government.

> if you become a big enough threat, to die.
I'm not discouraging you from pursuing any shady lobby you deem necessary, all I am claiming that when you have 7% of active electorate on your site, it may not be the best use of your available resources...

> son

... daddy.

ITT: a bunch of trolls who have never served in the military thinking that the vast majority of officers and enlisted of the US military would turn on the American public. Hell, Virginia can't even get law enforcement to confiscate any firearm based on their unconstitutional bullshit.

Also, I don't know where the fuck you got to the pinnacle of retarded argument by suggesting -without any base- that I'm even remotely implying that our world is being managed by forces beyond our intellectual comprehension; that's your stupid interpretation, not my
argument.

Did america win in vietnam or the ME?

if these fuckwits meant what they said about standing up to tyrannical government they'd be doing it right now instead of terrorising city centres

valid point

Attached: mfw_dick-cheney.jpg (1200x797, 236K)

They are actually out there, fighting for our rights (yours, too, moron), while you sit and belittle them. Maybe they should all just be silent and let the power-hungry dipshits in our government grab all the guns to instill their will upon you. Maybe you want to be like the other "gunless" countries. Like the ones who jail or fine you for having the dog do a nazi salute or saying the "religion of peace" isn't so peaceful, etc.

Perhaps it was because your posts so far were clear and to the point?

/s

So far you have added not a single point to the discussion.

As far as I'm aware, you are only taking up temporal and electronic resources of all participants in this thread.

Attached: derp_4950805314133648941_n.jpg (960x920, 106K)

3 million military vs 50+ million americans.....

Australia's doing fine, thanks.

I can go to the shops, school, or a concert without having to worry about some loser shooting up the place.

>all I am claiming that when you have 7% of active electorate on your site
And I'm saying it will not last. Take a screenshot of this if you wish, it will be relevant some day.
>I never offered to share knowledge with you
I unironically shared knowledge with you after that sentence, you're just not going to quote or use that part, why would you? It doesn't work for a reply.

noooopppppeeee

I think we need a new category of politics, rather than left/right. It's become obvious the old dichotomy isn't working anymore. I try to argue the rational position instead of an ideological one. First formulate where we want society to be, then we formulate how to get there, then we break that into smaller steps. I think there are systems which absolutely should be capitalist all the way, then there's systems that need to be socialised to ensure everyone has access to it. I do not believe in doing irrational things just so I can be coherent according to some ideology. I just want to do things that work. That gets us to where we want to be. I mean, it's easy to blame Russian propaganda. But you don't buy in to it, and while we all want to believe ourselves special, fact is - we're usually not. Russian propaganda only works if there's someone there who fails to define it as propaganda. And there is.

We live in the information age, but have no tools to handle information. When was the time you heard of a school where studying philosophy or logic was mandatory? Hasn't been one since the Renaissance. And it's a shame. Because the number of lies will always outnumber the number of truths. Tools to handle disinformation must be taught from young age, or every country will fail prey to the same tactics.

/thread

Op is a massive faggot

>Perhaps it was because your posts so far were clear and to the point?
They were, as much as they can be understanding the nature of deceptive tactics; don't blame me if they are actually beyond your intellectual comprehension to the degree that you have to bring the meta-physical arguments to diminish their value with petty mockery.

lol you again with that nazi dog nonsense
thing is, these guys aren't protesting your power-hungry government are they? They support your orange sack o shit

Yeah. Yet he dresses in 4k+in privately acquired gear for a peacefully gun rally.

Pic related:
Perhaps your world is bigger than what memes tell you? Just a suggestion?

> And I'm saying it will not last.
While gun ownership is falling at rate of 20% per 40 years. I'm sure the time is on your side. You will clearly be there for the final gun ban hammer of 2060. How old were you again, daddy?

Also, "guns per capita" is rising exponentially, while the murder rate is decreasing in virtually inverse trend.

Its almost as deterrent was working. But hey, I'm just a simple Yuropoor with the power of US Bureau of Statistics at his fingerprints. Who am I to ask vital questions?

> I unironically (sic) shared knowledge with you after that sentence
All you said is you should not follow YouTube. That is not knowledge.

I've dealt with a few people like you. Your allusion of something grander stopped working 5 years ago.

Provide arguments (or tits), or GTFO.

faggots on Cred Forums
>HAHAHA the U.S. got it's ass kicked in Vietnam by a bunch of farmers with sticks and rocks

Also faggots on Cred Forums:
>HAHAHA Look at these rednecks with their guns and armor, how do they think they could defeat the U.S.?

The amount of stupid in these threads is bad even for this shit board

Attached: 1288922248692.jpg (300x354, 19K)

Imagine being so naive that you think the government won't cave the very second it becomes cheaper to solve white, monied, conservative, domestic terrorism by appeasement than by force.

I mean, I could forgive you not remembering Ruby Ridge > Waco > Oklahoma City, but the Bundys and their bullshit was within the last couple of years.

pretty much agree - the best approach is some hybrid of capitalism (driving economy and innovation) alongside regulation and social policies (to keep it in check and provide quality of life)
Only the left wing of politics in most countries is looking to provide such a thing. Right wing want just capitalism and power for the rich.

Because the vietnamese weren't some fat larpers faggot.

Retard kek

>The amount of stupid in these threads is bad even for this shit board
You must be new here then

i love how he can't stop rolling his R's.

I might believe it more if I didn't see every libtard I know on social media and all the candidates they vote for always denouncing the 2nd amendment in some way.

>Right wing want just capitalism and power for the rich.
Yup.
Always remember, unless you actually have any real capital, then you are not actually a capitalist.
You are simply 'capital'

US got kicked out of Vietnam by army that spent last 20 years fighting the French. It was by no mean inexperienced bunch of rice eaters.

Oh, and did I mention that they were supposed by something like 1M worth of Chinese regulars, which was just a fragment of what was then the time the largest standing army in the world?

What an inconvenient truth.

samefagging hard. quick, pull an edited screen grab that shows "you didn't samefag" and how much of a fucking crybaby you are.

Attached: 1573380504809.jpg (750x723, 67K)

Myes, but in my own country, the left wing has devolved into semi-cronyism and smelling their own farts. They refuse to acknowledge that society has changed the last 20 years, so they try to maintain power by doing what the masses want. But that doesn't work. Populist parties will always be better at populism than non-populism parties. The consequence is that populist parties expand here, even when all evidence suggests that most of their conclusions are false. Media has also changed. They don't rack in money due to subscriptions anymore, but due to number of clicks. Which means they have to produce content that generates clicks. Which means that if some dude was iced yesterday, they have to make a full cover about all the gruesome details. But this is standard cake for all of humanity's history. Violence happens. Media used to cover things that concern everyone in the country, now they cover whatever makes someone click on their articles.

I don't know the solution to all of this. But I do know that if you do the same thing over and over, you will get the same result. So I am loathe to repeat what everyone else is doing, and I refuse to participate in another round of "who's at fault?" I want solutions, not scapegoats.

>he said while jerking his needle-dick to loli porn and turning the volume up to avoid hearing his mom shouting at him to get a job

I see how the story here changes when you're called out on your bullshit. Fuck off back to whatever shithole country you come from

FuCk yOu i Am RiGhT
>states assertion
>then states refusal to acknowledge evidence contrary to own assertion
You are retarded user.

Attached: Screenshot (48).png (863x183, 52K)

creating value for the capitalists whilst you're pacified with Spotify and Netflix, in your rented flat with your hire purchase vehicle and payment plan consumer electronics

Tyrants will be dealt with

Attached: 16E374C1-F185-410D-B349-A8FF11DEB6BE.jpg (745x762, 130K)

Me too. And I'm a fellow Czechtard.

I had very similar accent to him for the first 10 years while learning English from the book.

Then I discovered pirated US TV shows, movies and video games.

Praise BitTorrent. It's the only reason why I this fellow Yuropoor can now preach to fellow Americunts at 70 words per minutes, even after downing a six-pack of Australian hard cider, and a few Lagers.

I'm switching to Jack Daniels now. This will be fun.

I hope you don't hold a vague awareness of 'outside-Murica-borders-history' against me. That would be very shameful.

For you.

Please elaborate.

solution is vote left - might not be perfect but closer, and when the right wing is wiped out then politics can reform along more sensible boundaries
voting right or not voting will keep things exactly as they are

Every action elicits an equal opposite reaction. The more you try to go against them, the more they will show the use of (political) force as argument to flip the remainder of electorate to their side.

then the solution is revolution?
I don't feel that is very likely

lole
revolution habben in 1917
it has not stopped

where is australia?
no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo no es pattimichavo

>solution is vote left
You mean vote for the party that is trying to help the non super wealthy?
Idk seems pretty out there to me.

Its not really a matter of how strong the US is or isn't. Russia got kicked out of Afghanistan by a bunch of goat fuckers. The US did, too. Iraq was a cluster fuck, the Chechen wars were a nightmare, nobody can get control of the cartels in Mexico, FARC had to be bargained with in Columbia despite significant international aid an experience, Ireland smoldered for generations.

It is very, very difficult to fight an asymmetric war. Thats especially difficult when you're talking about a civil war because every person you kill and thing you blow up, on either side, is also a blow against the tax base and economy of whoever ends up winning. Nobody in the US wants that shit. Nobody, or at least nobody with juice, cares enough about assault weapons to chance even a little brushfire. Do you know what happens if the Feds pick the wrong fight and double down on it? Its not just the Montana Militia. The very moment open, violent defiance becomes possible you're going to see other angry communities in a state of unrest. Latinos in the Southwest? Be ready for people stirring up shit in the name of Aztlan. Blacks in the South and in urban centers? Prepare for the reemergence of Black Power ideology. Get ready for student protests that start to look like European protests. Maybe labor gets it's shit back together and strikes start happening.

No, nobody wants spreading unrest. Thats especially true when the spark is a wedge issue. Remember, Obama had two years with a friendly Congress and did precisely dick about guns.

>Yeah but who pilots those planes? Who pulls those carriers? You're assuming soldiers will always follow orders.

Well if the military won't follow a tyrannical government anyway, then what do you need a gun for?

Attached: eat this rednecks.jpg (720x720, 220K)

Personality I reject the notion that large group of armed militants can show up in a state capital to make demands is a "peaceful protest". What it is us an implicit threat to commit terrorism. Every single one should be in a cell.

Not in my country, unfortunately. I was very much left when I was younger, but I have drifted right more and more, as the left delved into cronyism. I couldn't defend their way of reasoning anymore. I don't know what it's like in your country, but here, they don't exactly inspire. The left is only better than the right because it doesn't devolve into racist asshattery. But it's fiscal arguments and solutions leave a lot to be desired. To be honest, I'm in a jam here. The right is obviously going the populist way, but the left is going the cronyism way, and there's really not many alternatives to be had.

Well, if you're never going to get polio anyway, then why do you need a vaccine?

So I can legally shoot your dog for shitting in my yard and claim it was attacking me

highly doubt it. the government needs people to govern.

government won't mass murder it's own people's militia

Thats a terrible analogy. Polio doesnt mug you in an alley way, break into your house, or chimp out about Lebron James leaving your favorite team.

So you're saying the military MAY follow a tyrannical government? Way to back down of your argument

I'm pretty sure everyone in this fucking thread is not American and very jealous that we even have a modicum of defense against a tyrannical government.

People are shilling gov powers hard, I guess they never learned about 1776 in school

Care to guess why I'm not terribly concerned about muggers, break ins, or the odd riot? I'll give you a hint: its not 911.

I'm not the guy who said that in the first place, what I'm saying is I'd rather not know if they would or wouldn't. The way you do that is a combination of voting, litigation, and the judicious use of occasional direct action.

>Thats a terrible analogy. Polio doesnt mug you in an alley way, break into your house, or chimp out about Lebron James leaving your favorite team.

Sorry fag, but 2 munundmnt isn't about self-defense.

I learned that from him.

Attached: Ben Shapiro.jpg (400x400, 18K)

It surely wouldn't be your fat cheeto eating neckbeard ass out there.

>help me from the invading nigger force

You'd be getting assraped by Jamal and the crew first day.

SCOTUS says he's wrong.

Behold, the time traveling Red Coat. No you British Bastard, we're not going to just let you fuck us. ;P

Attached: 2020-01-21_07h41_18 - Copy.jpg (299x110, 11K)

Are a few reeee-tards with tacti-cool vests such a thread, you're calling for a violent revolution?

If that is the case, what is the number of lives you're willing to sacrifice to de-weaponinze the roughly 50% (yes, very speculative) of US of A population?

Because if violent revolution history teaches us anything, every change by force is paid for by human lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeLKfPdP0E4

I wonder how many "libtards" (and I use the term with absolute disgust, since I'm a filthy pro-gun pro-choice moderate, and I happen to know that there are many liberals in US who do not oppose guns either) would be willing to put their lives on the steps of "gun-free" freedom. Especially since most of the armed forces and police happen to be, well, lets just say in favor of the "non-libtard" policies?

I wonder. But hey. I'm just a fellow drunk frog from Yurop posting from the Land down Unda.

It's almost as if violence-free protests (which we have seen so far) is how things are done in democratic society.

It's almost as if the idea of democracy, the Americunt Hollywood sold us, actually somehow work.

Weird indeed.

Russia sent a bunch of conscripts to a country that had, and I fucking hate to use the term here, because it does not do justice to it's US counterpart: "organized militia" (I fucking hate myself for even saying it) in every part of its country for decades, because every part of its country has been at war with the other parts for longer than the oldest Americunt is live.

Those sannd-niggers had to fight for their live for longer than you and I are alive. And the best Soviets could do is send it a bunch of 18 year old conscripts show out of all things wanted to be back home, fucking some fresh pussy.

That's some invasion-grade army right thar (sic).

But surprisingly, yeah, I can actually agree with the rest. This is finally a well thought through-post. Thank you.

... 1/2

Ben Shapiro says Ben Shapiro is wrong about most of the things that Ben Shapiro has said.

ikr what a fuckin radical idea

2/2

Every constituent state of "a more prefect union" (read your fucking declaration for once, would you?) is supposed to be its own entity.

Anyone who can demonstrate a viable scenario where neighbors of one constituent single out another, has a very warm place in any of the plentiful government intelligence agencies (as well as a few private ones), the US is so abundant with.

cronyism is preferable to fascism
get the old overton window back to the middle and then sensible people can have sensible discussions
right-wing loves the hyper-divisive politics right now because it keeps them in power

not american, but not jealous lol
have you seen the state of your country lately
makes me feel better about our lot of bastards if anything

Nah, I will be arguing for a third alternative instead. If cronies won't stop their shit, and the asshat racist fuckers won't stop theirs, then I will support neither. There's already other alternatives rising, I will likely throw my vote at them instead. I will not be supporting someone whose interest isn't the people. Regardless of political side.

that guy is an idiot who thinks he's smart
that BBC interview with him is gold

All the left has to do is stop being The Far Left and we'd be fine.
But instead they're no different about being the pawns for the corporations by moving the moral window of what can be done to fuck us in the name of the Greater Good.
Fucking shill sheep giving the Global Banking Cartels and the Corporate State the other half of what it needs to finish game set match.
We'll be a Z Quality World made of a weird shade of brown yet.
Fuck you guys.

Not american, but there's not much to be jealous of. You've been had by a two party political system, and your defence against tyranny only displays a failure to understand how tyrants come into power. They don't ride in with a coupe and bombs. They are voted in after weaning the capability of the population to withstand fallacious reasoning. US isn't the first to fall victim to it, far from it. But you're a young country, who primarily teach your own history. You're generally not aware of how this shit starts.

yeah I'm not calling for any revolution, it was a question to a response I got

>not jealous

yawn, cope harder

> yeah I'm not calling for any revolution

After more than 6 pack of beers, and three hours of shitposting of the forth-most of chans, I am happy that we can agree on something.

if you have a viable option then great.
sounds to me like a specific party is the problem and not left-wing politics in general because you sound like centre-left to me

there are very few FAR-left parties in existence in the whole world, and no viable ones in the US.
US Democrats are centre-right, with the occasional centre-left, compared to the rest of the world

hah truth hurts does it? contrary to what Americans think about their awesomeness, currently the rest of the world is watching with a combination of laughter and trepidation

we probably agree on more than we disagree

And yet you can't get rid of Babish, despite similar protests against him. You were let go by the Russians and negotiated for by the West. There is a reason Czech liberalised it's gun laws after the commies left, to make sure anyone could resist.

When I do these dumb tests, I end up as social liberal, which in my country would mean I'm on the right scale. There are no options that will have power, but tactical voting never works out for the voter, so I won't be doing that.

If you go Global with it and consult the Trichotemy? Both parties are Leftist parties.
The Left for giving all the welfare to losers.
The Right for giving all the welfare to loser corporations.

do you honestly think we care what you think

"The Rest of the World"
You mean our Tourists Sites? That we have turned seeing the rest of the planet from a sport of conquest to a sport of Tourism? That you cultural milestones, your esteemed history, it's a selfie spot for us. We will stand on it, take a selfie, and collect memorabilia of your country to decorate our homes.
You're existence is nothing more than entertainment to us.
So how about you cope harder, dig out your "Ethnic Cook Book" and practice the story of the dish because we're coming over for dinner.
And play some music to go with the meal. Entertain us. Your betters.

The problem with Babis is that he scammed the "evil EU" from "infrastructure development" money. With the situation that it is right now, anything that goes against the "evil EU" right now will automatically earn 20% of active electorate support. For the same reason that that baboon Trump is in The White House.

There are people who are willing to be contrarian at any cost. Even if the means are an outright theft.

For those curious, the situation in the good-ol' Czech Rep. is that our president remains to be a drunkard clown, who just now realized that Chineese played him for a lever in Europe, and our prime-minister is a Slovak-born thief who stole (I mean ehm, bought at bargain price) a bunch of commie companies after "privatization in 89", then went into politics, and stole (I mean ehm, used) a bunch of EU "infrastructure development" money to "develop" his own businesses.

EU determined he's a crook. 20% of Czech voters determined he's "sticking it up to the evil EU"

Meanwhile, the Czech Ministry of Interior and Ministry of defense are vocal supporters of the right to bear semi-automatic rifles, despite proposed EU regulation. Up to a point where Czech Republic politicians are discussing putting the right to bear semi-automatic long rifles (specifically) into Czech Constitution, because that's the only thing EU can't override.

So, yeah. Completely comparable situation to the good ol' US of A.

Also, people who thought I'm pro gun and pro-Trump. Pic related.

And no. At this point I can't be bothered to proof-read.

Attached: images[1].jpg (728x421, 14K)

I think you need to believe everyone is jealous of America, because otherwise it would mean that the dumb shit they teach you in your schools with the singing and the flag and everything is false. And rather than face the truth that you've been lied too your whole life and America isn't that great, you would prefer a make believe world where the US is the best and everyone who disagrees are just jealous.

You are in the minority though. The world consists of 7.6 billion people, 7 of those pretty much agree that you're not the greatest country in the world. You are an okay country. Okay, but pretty fucking far from the best.

nonsense

Then how about YOU FUCKING SHIT STAINED PIECES OF ABSOLUTE WASTE STOP FUCKING COMING HERE?

you don't have to care, still true

You can be dismissed then. You are the weakest post. Goodbye.

I have never been to a third world country, so don't you worry. I won't start now.

lol +1 for proving my point
only thing you guys are better at than us right now is treating your politics like football
well done oh shining lights!

Oh yeah. Here's the good part. Did you know that Andrej Babis, the prime minster of Czech Republic, population (10M) has higher net worth (3.9 billion USD) than Donald Trump, the cunt (2.48 billion USD)?

That's right. The country who has been, speculatively, more ass-raped by it's governor, has better focus on keeping he gun rights.

This thread is full of surprises.

First off is not a small crowd. Do the math.
Second, when/if the Shit goes down which side do you really think your precious well trained swat team will be on? Look it up. Its been researched. The gov itself expects to lose well over half its "loyal" soldiers and and peace keepers all the way up the chain due to the way it's used and abused then for year. Rest assured (and this isn't too hard to imagine) if it happens the lazy fatties (who vote Republican and carry guns and love freedom), and the military (who vote Republican and carry guns and love freedom) will mostly be on the same side. If you don't believe this look up who the USAs first choice to lead us into the civil war aganst the South was.

well shit than, let's see how worthless i can be!

eh I only went twice, but I went to California, you know, the good bit

Trump does not have that much money. He self reports and all his assets are money laundering that doesn't really belong to him