I think I’m crazy Cred Forums. It’s a problem I’ve always had, but never admitted. Could be mental...

I think I’m crazy Cred Forums. It’s a problem I’ve always had, but never admitted. Could be mental, could be normal, but I’ve never spoken about it.
I have been damn near constantly stuck in day dreams and conscious fantasies for my entire life. I’m fully capable of paying attention to things like work and stuff, but I spend the majority of my time dazed in some fantasy state.
They take the form of various things. Movies that don’t exist playing out, video games that aren’t real, but the most bizarre and most frequent ones are documentaries and biographies about my life playing out as I go about my day. Like, I’ll be taking out the trash while a random voice I’ve never heard before described where I was born and what I was like growing up. But then they get more abstract and treat things as if I were an actor, an author, a singer, or what have you. Some sort of celebrity with decades of work and experiences. All of this plays out with excruciating detail. Names of people who don’t exist, experiences that never happened, major events that could never possibly occur, and I have no control over when or how these day dreams happen. But they’re happening at almost all times of the day.
I constantly hear my name repeated over and over in my head, only with different reasons as to why. I’ve lived hundreds of lives all while being normal old me and awake for all of it. It’ll happen while I drive, while I eat, while I watch tv, it’s even going on in my head as I write this post.
And here’s the scary part. Because of these vivid day dreams, my actual dream are so lucid that I always know exactly when I’m asleep.
I can’t even be sure if something in my past really happened, or if I just day dreamed it anymore. I function like a normal person, I think, but this can’t be normal, can it?

Attached: 236C6C59-C55F-4609-AC36-08E46D3C950E.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18r_Mf2JvXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick details about me:

1-I have never been intoxicated nor have I ever consumed alcohol

2-My mother had me tested for autism and other mental illnesses several times as I grew up because our neighbor had a schizophrenic kid. I came back clear every time.

3-No one actually talks to me in these day dreams. The closest it gets to that is people interviewing me and the answers I give them. But it’s nothing like “kill the president” or weird shit like that.

5-there is no history of mental illness in my family.

6-I live regularly and work a well paying 8-4 job. To my knowledge, no one suspects this goes on.

7-the only weird impulse I have is to bounce a ball, usually a handball or tennis ball. Whenever this happens, the day dreams go wild and get extremely vivid. It’s almost like my mind shuts down whenever I do it. In this state, I can and have bounced a ball for several hours.

the key to a good life is to be good at sex
this involves
personality
charisma
LOVE

Sex is boring

That could be a thing. You should see a doctor and get some tests run.

because you have a lot of estrogen and phytoestrogenics in ur life so ur retarded

>the key to a good life
Sex is overrated, only incels think this

murder all nsa genetically might also help

dclxvi

they are compromised and fucking with humanity

cia are murdering them
jews arent even aligned to them post 911

if u want a fight go to an actual bar and pick on the biggest guy there not here schizo i aint ur real daddy (maybe)

What kind of doctor do I even go to? And then what? I get forced on meds of locked up in a looney bin?
I’m not a danger to anyone, and it’s not like I go around acting like an autist

long distance sprinter

people who dont do cardio are INSANE

ok then live with it

Is this normal? Is it a problem? I don’t even know

ur just a fucking nothing retard

youtube.com/watch?v=18r_Mf2JvXs

get more ambition, entrepeaneur or phyiscal greatness

like i said people who dont do serious cardio ARE INSANE

also psychadelic drugs are anti psychotic

google the classifications

cannabis sativa is the safest one so long as u dont mix it and smoke it pure

erowid is a good website

know classification differences between hard and soft drugs also

get projects going

if u go with the flow ur a rock that is getting smashed around in the river
take control
have ambition
stay infinitely mindful and respectful to all others property AND PRIVACY

GOOGLE AMAZON CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR EARTHS CHILDREN JEAN AUEL SERIES

read it for a lot of reasons especially the hearth privacy respect one

Not crazy. Just retarded

/thread

>stalk for 20 years
>stand up
>ghost
>go back to stalking

not crazy u sure? i lost the perfect would of been 10/10 love of my life after this and shes already not a 10 so WHAT WAS THE POINT ?

Schizophrenia actually develops more frequently with young adults than with much children, so it's always possible it's a new development.

Are you certain these daytime dreams aren't just stray thoughts born from boredom and an overtly active imagination? Do they disturb your activities or do you only have them when you are doing dull shit? It seems like you can trigger them with the ball, so it may be possible you can keep them quiet too.

Otherwise, yeah they are hallucinatory audio episodes that are both frequent and persistent, so they will prescribe hardcore drugs as suggested, which will probably almost definitely have a negative impact on your work life and will leave you in a nice vantage position to see your entire life fall to pieces before you are dragged to the loony bin. Or hey, maybe you can live like a neet and your disgrace won't be public. Really, if schizo it all comes down to how well you can hide and take care of your shit (there are four criteria for diagnosing schizophrenia, if you are certain and WANT to remain undetected study up) without bothering anyone, which I agree is pretty dismal in terms of health and human dignity but that's just how it is in this bitch of an earth.

t.Schizophreniform. Which is also a thing, we will see if it keeps going down. Mine are actually minor visual hallucinations (flashing lights flooding rooms, black worms superimposed in vision) and one time a one hour gunfight(more like a small war than gangland shootings) that nobody else noticed.

Silver lining, it's always possible that neural science is not complete and they just lumped all the symptoms of the holy crazy hobo prophet(hallucinations, poor hygiene, a certain disassociation with body health you /fit/ meathead, poor disposition, isolationism and a certain glint of madman charisma) into a new comfy label.

>t.Schizophreniform. Which is also a thing, we will see if it keeps going down. Mine are actually minor visual hallucinations (flashing lights flooding rooms, black worms superimposed in vision) and one time a one hour gunfight(more like a small war than gangland shootings) that nobody else noticed.
you might have micro brain tumors/cysts

alkaline diet + cannabis = neuroregnerative, so is psyilocybin mushrooms sec i get link

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0
erowid website
also organic vinegar organic with the mother
replace alcohol with this

shot 3x a day
rinse mouth after and brush teeth, its acidic outisde turns alkaline inside because magic(alchemy)(science) xxx

dont forget bananas and look up what alkalosis is you wanna stay just but safely comfortably under it