My dog died my Bros I feel horrible it's like a family member died

My dog died my Bros I feel horrible it's like a family member died

Attached: 20181125_231802.jpg (985x1313, 123K)

She was my best friend

Attached: CA82D2CD-ED71-4427-B5C5-ADA976BEAEFC.png (200x190, 34K)

Fuck you faggot death to ur mother!

There was no need for that shit

i'm so sorry. I know that's a terrible pain. but you gave her the best life she could've had and she was happy to be your best friend.

When my Lilian passed away in 2016 I was inconsolable for days. It's totally fine to take time to grieve. As much as you need.

She's a cutie too.

Attached: 6jrkxb3498tz.png (695x820, 113K)

Thank you so much bro !

Sorry to hear that, I hope you're okay

it WAS family member

Everything dies

Dickhead

I think he’s referencing that op said “like” and making it so that the dog is actually a family member

Was it suicide?

Sorry to hear that bud, I lost mine 6 weeks ago after 14 years and it hurt more than I could've ever imagined..I wept for the first time since childhood, but it gets better.. I found talking about them and the good memories helps, but there's no right or wrong way to grieve. Allow yourself to feel how you feel and be honest about it

You probs gave him or her the best doglife he or she could have

hmmmmm personally i cried when my hamster / rat / cat / dog died but death of grandmother and grandfather was like : *shrugs* - thats normal

interesting isnt it

hmmmmmm

Depends I guess I've yet to have someone I care about die, anything beyond immediate family had never been in my life, I was pretty broken up about my ferret dying like 6 years ago.

I had that to a degree as well, I think it's because I knew my grandparents understood mortality and had a chance to come to terms with it..I don't think my dog really understood it, and that broke my heart

Think about how much you improved that animals life and how safe and comfortable you made their entire life.

Imagine being born into unconditional love with all your basic needs met and sleeping whenever you want, then you pass away peacefully in old age.

That's what you did for that dog. You did good. Don't be sad.

my dog is living on borrowed time and I just feel apathetic

Attached: 41-412195_meme-feeling-understanding-information-friendship-hug-meme-i[1].jpg (920x687, 80K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x184, 8K)

there's the quality Cred Forums i came for ty user

nah its not like family died, family you cant chose, could be the worst cunts, dont care if they die.

Your dog tho. Man.

how old was your doggo OP? my fox terrier died from stomach cancer at age 15 back in 2015.... fuck cancer! weirdly i didnt cry, i didnt cry when my dad died either... fucked if i know how to grieve properly...

you just sound mentally strong, i dont cry easy either

I love dogs but I'll never understand why people willingly subject themselves to the trauma of losing a family member. We already know they only live for 12 to 15 years so you have to go into dog ownership with the mindset that they have a fairly limited lifespan.

so anything that doesnt outlive you is pointless and since you wont outlive that one thing that isnt pointless, you are pointless to it/him/her since you wont outlive him?

wtf is this logic?

death of strong beings is never sad

Sucks man. Be strong and don't listen to the dicks that came here to troll

he look bored i'll slap the fuck outa of him for you....

I didn't say that. What I mean is, the expectation of impending death should accompany dog ownership so it's not such a shock when they trot off the the doghouse in the sky.

goddam boxer feels, mine died 10 years ago and i still miss her

Attached: DSC00191.jpg (1632x1224, 238K)

So you are either saying that the day you pick up the dog you should just expect it to die every single day and if it does, its just expectation?

Or are you saying that you cant have feelings towards something that has a lower life expectancy?

Like.. No matter how we turn it around, you sound like a psycho, sorry mate