What's the best drug to overdose on? How much would i need to take to ensure death? I don't have access to fentanyl

What's the best drug to overdose on? How much would i need to take to ensure death? I don't have access to fentanyl

Attached: od.jpg (640x420, 32K)

butane

Acetaminophen

Hydrocodone

Placebo

Heroin

Life

About 50 years depending on your current age

Nope. Took 6 after lots of alcohol and didn’t do shit. It was expired by a couple months tho.

No thanks, I'm looking for something painless

Drug overdose isn't painless you idiot

How is overdosing on painkillers/heroin not painless lmao? Seems counterintuitive

This is a painful death don"t listen to them.

id start by saying dont off yourself bc your lifes value is equal to what you put into it. but if you are certain, go with barbituates. particularly pentobarbitol. down a bottle of pills and you will die sleepy and happy. people take it for assisted suicide in the netherlands

YOU DO HAVE ACCESS TO FENTANYL YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT. A LASRGE PERCENT OF EAST COAT h NOW HAS FENTANYL IN TI UNLIKE CALIF BLACK TAR FOR SMOKING WHICH Rarely IF EVER HAS FENTANYL ALSO THEY NOW SELL A TEST KIT FOR EVERY WHICH WAY YOU WANNA TEST ANYTHING. YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT PEERCENT YOU h IS WITH THE TEST GET THEone with the highest fentanyl sorry for all caps bro , then

n use a massive multi dose shot ,, use a bigger syringe than a 1 ML insulin syringe.. mske your hugr dose make sure you plunge it in FAST if you do half and pause your in trouble bcz u can then black out and not have a fatal dose in you yet. youll then recover with brain damage and be in a wheelchair drooling forever, so fire the whole shot in . i do NOT know how many doses you need to die i have been off n on heroin for decades so i have a permanent huge tolerance it is scary how much smack i can do and be totally functional and go to work etc. also thereve a few cases where folks did a huge dose but fuvking woke up 19 hours later sick as a dog...yeah thats righht ME i tried a couple times to end my life in 1990 didnt work out but i dont think you should suicide if
1 your life may improve 2 you enjoy living 30 % of the time or morre incl sleeping and dreaming also did you seee how the wife was killed in the film house of sand wit h ben kingley ? wo now THAT was a perfect suicide death . a trash bag over head duct taped and then drugged so drug knock you out and while you sleeep you run out of air and die , pretty cool, that film spooked me bcz of the HOW TO quality. dude if you have an illness tha will someday kill you i have one an autimmune disease not aids but someday if its worse i will die, if you DONT have thta you need to try other routes plees like Mirtazapine..the only antidepressant i like, vigorous daily exercize even 15 to 25 mins acts as an antidepressant .

why so much caps user jesus

Attached: excuse-me-wtf.jpg (512x380, 23K)

I will repeat this ..btw : .sorry about all the caps

Right, so it seems that heroin and barbituates are the way to go.Barbituates would be better, however i live in EU so i'm not sure how i would get my hands on that. Thanks all for the responses

yo OP if ur still lurking. what makes u wanna off urself? barbs guy here

Why do you want to do it? I’m not opposed to people killing themselves if they’ve exacerbated all their options but I want to know why I suppose.

Just wing it and eat everything you find, see how long you make it

Well, without going into details, I guess I'm just a weak person and i feel like i wasn't build for this world. I am literally useless, no skills, no friends, no hobbies, nothing interests me and i see no reason to continue living like this. Can't imagine living like this for 50 more years, why would i when i'm not even having a good time.

I've burned every bridge and connection in my life by being a shitty person, In the last years I've lived basically as a ghost, only going to work and staying at home. Recently found out i have Kleinefelters syndrome which does explain some things.

I've tried going to the gym and a therapist but that didn't really help all that much. I haven't been able to make a friend since highschool which was 10 years ago. I know others have it much worse, but I'm just sick of this life already. Really don't see myself doing this anymore

Insulin, quite easy to get as well.

>sorry for all caps bro

Then why didn't you fucking let go of shift or toggle off caps lock you stupid fucking mexican white nigger

Attached: 1389411103625.png (251x238, 100K)

Hey user do you have discord? Ill be your friend

helium

I don't friend, but thanks. I don't game anymore, only got a shitty old laptop and have no money for an upgrade. You wouldn't want me as a friend anyway., I'm just boring

heroin

Stay strong dude. Don't give up. No matter what you've done in the past or how you feel, the future can be different.

Drop a handful of placebos and then mainline 2 marijuanas before they kick in.
>Go out like a fucking rockstar

Snapchat? squarecats8569

Kek, that's too hardcore, man!

Because you’ll wake up after the high with your liver and other organs shutting down throwing up in agony full of regret. Even a bullet to the head is painful just you can’t often communicate the pain because the connections are cut off but your consciousness is still alive for a while sort circuiting and shit

There’s an answer to everything, how to make friends? Information online. How to be healthy? Information online. Everything can be better but you’re so in on yourself you refuse to look and work for a better life but it’s definitely 100% attainable dude! It’s not the external shit that’s got you down it’s your own mindset that’s capable of changing the external shit. I’ve been close to where you are now so I know from first hand experience things can get better if you allow yourself to think and make things better

>organs shutting down throwing up in agony full of regret
Definitely this. Good friend doing paramedics training, long story short, sees this happen both in the field, and the resulting slow death when he's doing time in the hospital.
Says it happens all the time, there's always someones organs shutting down due to handfuls of mild painkillers. That's a lot of people given there's only 300K in town, 400K in the wider area.

DONT TRY BENZOS OR ACETAMINOPHEN.
Heroin won't 100% work even when combined with benzos, I've tried :(.
If you got a cannister of helium gas that they blow up balloons with, and stuck a gas mask on it, you'd pass out and die, no pain.
However user I must preach since I have experience with this shit. Over the years I tried a handful of times to OD, I'd always wake up. It wasn't until I broke into my friends garage and found his loaded shot gun, that I realized I don't really want to die, I just wanted life to stop being so shitty.
Your heart is a muscle, the size of your fist. Keep on loving. Keep on fighting. And hold on, hold on. Hold on for your life.

Butthash

Just inject air into your blood vein.

"To live is to suffer. To survive is to find some meaning in that suffering."

Why do you post that shit on your story

shut up op is a faggot post this shit every week

Vitamin C

>exacerbated all their options

Hey dude I know where you're coming from but, as we're all telling yiu, things really do get so much better. Don't let your life end on such a sad note. There really.are things to be happy about. I'm feeling super shitty right now because I did something that made my gf upset and I know that I'm in the wrong (no, I didn't rape her. I'm not going into the details.), but I know that it's not going to be this way forever so I've decided to keep on going. I know that, although it may feel like it's going to feel really shitty between us for a long time, it really will get better in the next few days or so (maybe not even 3, possible not even 2). So please, please, please, user, don't kill yourself. I know so many people on here say to do it anyway, but there are a handful of us here that care and want to help and we don't want to see a fellow user die.

Eat a polar bear liver.

Just take three, it does the work of 20 ibuprofen.

Attached: 6a145c07bbb08ef41b02ef84495e57b0.jpg (736x398, 33K)

look op heres some nudes dont an hero

fentanyl would be the easiest to obtain. if ur in the states then a gun. in both cases ull be out before u feel anything. sweet dreams faggot

Attached: becky bye.webm (1920x1080, 1.02M)

OP my best friend killed herself about 6 months ago now. She wanted to painlessly end her life with pills like you but instead died in agony in hospital surrounded by her family. I loved her but she tore an anchor through our hearts from that night to this day. The pain didn’t end with her, she transferred it to us her friends, to her family, the hospital staff, the paramedics who tried to save her. I love and miss her but she inflicted so much damage on all of us, she chose nothingness in exchange for pain for those still living. She made a deal with the devil and were paying for it. Please don’t end your life OP.

whats up with all these moralfags in here. dude wants to kill himself so give him advice not ur idiotic bullshit

Attached: 2310181.jpg (450x452, 108K)

Attached: russki an hero.webm (1276x720, 1.7M)

Thank you all for the messages, but my mind is already made up at this point. I've already heard all of this multiple times. The only ones who will be affected will be my parents. I know this will devastate them. I hope they are strong enough to get over it. I've dissapointed them but i know they wouldn't want me dead.

Besides that, why would things get better? Everytime something good happens, something else happens which puts me back right where i started.

In my opinion, life is just not worth living if all you do is just survive from day to day. What am i supposed to do for the rest of my life? Slave away working for a company, saving money to afford vacations or other materialistic shit thst just gives you temporary happiness? Pick up a hobby? Nothing interests me. Not to sound too nihilistic but really, everything is pointless.

I will not be missed. I bring nothing into this world. The world is not a better place by me being here. Haven't had a meaningful connection to anybody in years, socializing seems like a weird otherwordly concept.

Well if you change your mind op thats my snapchat. Id be happy to talk to you anytime

Dude. Not kidding. You sound like you have some serious mental health problem. Please see a doctor. You might be able to live a normal life with proper medication, if not you can still kill yourself afterwards...

Don't hurt yourself user

A bullet. No one is going to talk you down reddittard

stop yelling

stop being selfish, drive somewhere far to a cliff and jump off so nobody finds your body. only a piece of shit would want family to find a dead body

I hope you havent done it op. We care about you

>we
>we
>wewewewe
fuck off u nigger

I hope you do it. There's too many bloody people in this world.

Just blend around 20 apples worth of seeds and drink it. The cyanide should work to kill you, perhaps do 40 apples if you want to be sure, they are cheap anyway.

Attached: d88123_7492768.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

You would need to consume over 250,000 seeds. Might not be worth it.

Weed

Ramshackle Glory :)

You should kill yourself

meds are not milk, couple of months don't do shit

Insulin.

Good band.

You don't want to die, you just want the pain to stop. Suicide is a stupid way to stop pain

No it's good, let him do it

You will regret this post at a later date, user

Why do you think so? I think it is dishonest for some of the people here to write that they care about him, when they have never met him, doesn't know his name or what he looks like. They don't actually care.

Besides this, there are way too many people for this planet to sustain, we need less, so if the sad ones volunteer, I see no problem.

Iron supplements, or aspirin. Taken over several days both are cheap and irreversible once lethal levels are reached. Tylenol is almost never fatal. Take it from a medic that has seen literally several hundreds of suicides by tylenol or anti depressants fail. All of the patients that had aspirin or iron died. For aspirin take one pill every 4 hours and double the dose each day until victory. For iron take double to triple the max listed dose 3x a day *with food*. Iron is very upsetting to the stomach so dont do 8x or more... you'll just puke it up. Aspirin thins the blood until you become hypotensive and die. Iron overloads your red blood cells and clogs up organs that deal with filtering your blood. Good luck with life but if that fails then at least be good at killing yourself. Nothing is worse than a failure that sucks at life so much they cant even die right...

I forgot to mention that iron and aspirin are both bail-outable. You can stop any time prior to the lethal dose and no permanent organ damage... you get a second chance and some time to think about it. Tylenol kills the liver and kidneys leading to life long medical issues. I really really wish fuckers would knock that shit off.

this

>implying people who want to commit suicide are in a mental state to be fully capable of making life ending decisions based not on emotion and lack of basic human needs. people need help, the most simple thing like talking to someone who hasnt had human contact in weeks. even people on Cred Forums can help funnily enough.

Smoke an eighth of weed, realize your a whiney bitch, continue living until you od on old age

if you think you need to know someone personally to care whether they live or die you might have a problem. hell if you think you need to know someone or something personally to have compassion and empathy for them you have a problem. whether or not you know the person exists you must realise the pain and suffering theyre in. like how people care about not eating animals because of how badly they are treated in life, you know it is happening whether or not you see it.

>smoke weed
you need to go

listen u retard, op made perfectly clear why he wants to khs and his mind is made up. now stop being a faggot and give advice or fuck right off u fucking imbecile

Attached: how about.png (569x412, 549K)

NICE QUADS BRO

Marijuana

this one will absolutely work but i wouldn't recommend killing yourself just yet, since you never know when shit might turn around and be ok

Fentanyl analogue's are only around $20 a gram online. One gram would be extremely overkill if u wanted to commit not alive

Herion probably it would be very peaceful id imagine you just fall asleep super fucking relaxed and never wake up ...but idk ive never od'd and only done herion once so dont take it from me

Jesus dude I had to turn my volume down

I see what you mean. What I am arguing is that these people do not actually care all that much. They may prefer him staying alive but they are not going to investigate his situation further or actually do something. The words are empty. It's like saying to a very handicapped child that it's so incredibly beautiful. It isn't and everyone knows it's a lie. A lie spoken to avoid dealing with something unpleasant, which in this situation is the fact that people care very little about some dude they never met

Why does everyone seem to want to kill themselves.

kiss

vicodin

methadone and Xanax. Make it work for you.

Dued you should go volunteer at an animal shelter. Humans suck but at least animals are chill and only suffer cause humans are cruel to them. Go pet a cat or walk a dog.

You should apologize for horrendous grammar and spelling

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Have you broken the 10 commandments? Have you ever stolen or told a lie? Well then you are a thief and a liar. Everybody has broken those ten commandments everybody is a sinner. So when you die and God judges you by The ten commandments will you be guilty or innocent? You will be guilty and the punishment since God just exists is your punishment just exists. Since God is perfectly holy the punishment is perfect torment in a place called hell forever. However God does not want this for you and paid your price on a hill 2000 years ago. God wants a relationship with you and you've got to repent and accept it and you can be born again and you can have with this entire life was meant for and you can have that hole in the pit of your being filled with what it was intended to be filled with God's own Spirit.

for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Pray to God right now and ask Jesus Christ to be your lord and savior and to forgive you for your sin and to show you what he made you for. To take away the emptiness and fill you up and give you purpose and life.

Oh so edgy user! You are a fucking idiot. Most people that want to commit suicide are doing so as a cry for help. They don't want anyone to care to confirm their situation, but someone caring can help pull them out of it. Life is a one time thing and there is nothing wrong with other people wanting to preserve that.

God isnt't real. death is eternal blackness just like before you were born.

holy shit another dumb nigger
read this

Attached: wut.png (772x988, 91K)