I’m thinking on fully becoming a Femboy and I want advice on it. Such as shaving and like getting properly dressed

I’m thinking on fully becoming a Femboy and I want advice on it. Such as shaving and like getting properly dressed

Attached: F2E09A99-9EE0-4621-B7DB-B8E4EDF66E97.jpg (558x549, 20K)

epilation over depilation. nobody like a fag with a body full of black dots.

Ahhh okay thanks, my razor dosent really do that but thank you for the advice I’ll think about getting one of those

>my razor dosent really do that
really? got proof of that?

Well I mean I said I want to become like a proper femboy I only shaved my legs once and they’ve regrown now. That’s why I was wondering because they took forever to shave

if you are too much of a fag to wax yourself, try some creams or maybe drugs.

No I’m happy with waxing, it’ll probably be easier anyway and would work pretty well I’m just worried about “those” areas

>worried
about what?

Just how waxing would work in those areas I don’t want it to be like wrong

there are tons of websites only for that so use google and profit???

Technically, you should seek professional assistance for those areas. It may be a little risky to do it yourself if you don't know how.

There is professionals for that? Isn’t it a little awkward

If you have thick hair growth, don't even try hair removal creams, they'll hurt your skin faster than your hair.

Also remember hairy bottoms are very appreciated as well, so just shaving the important bits might be enough.

The most important part is a fitting workout for that butt, meaning both gym and anal.

this is good advice, and yes there are

>There is professionals for that?
Yes.
>Isn’t it a little awkward
You bet it is.

Well I’d prefer to be smooth because the legs work better with the skirts but I’d be willing to have a gym buddy that helps me workout and “workout”

Attached: 1470900590387.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Epilation is the most important thing honestly, besides that everything should be pretty straightforward

this that goofy shit foh boy lil boy

whats your weight, height and frame?
in my opinion, you shouldn't even bother trying if you dont have the genetics for it.

Even as a top, Nair is magical.My ex used it all over. Quick, easy, apply like 3 minutes before you go in the shower, rinse off the cream and BAM, one smooth boi.