I don't know where to spend my money to make myself happy

I don't know where to spend my money to make myself happy.
Mostly I spend on hookers, headphones and sushi.
It doesn't bring me joy anymore. What to do?

Attached: akg-k-712-pro.jpg (292x459, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGHItUZo4Yo
youtu.be/6EKVtCJ2nrs
youtu.be/P4JFBN3WSls?t=72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quit being a faggot

how many headphones do you need?

>I don't know where to spend my money to make myself happy.

Start by reading that sentence and realizing you've been lied to. Stuff does not and never all equal happiness. Find something to create instead of only consuming. Creation brings happiness.

Take trips to places that make you happy. Warm weather makes me happy in part because I live in the American Northeast so it feels great when I go to Florida in the winter and I can drive around with the windows down or eat a pizza outside.

youtu.be/dGHItUZo4Yo

One. But I keep buying them to feel something new.
I don't have any motivation.
I don't have enough documents to leave my city.

Attached: 2f6f8c812b55bac0094a266968a6e58a.jpg (800x800, 38K)

Buy anything you can use to kill pedos/niggers/jews and become a god

fuck them headphones you a bitch let your nuts hang faggot king

Hey, look, there's a nigger. Fight him for my entertainment.

>I don't have enough documents to leave my city.
Seriously WTF, where are you, North Korea?
Docs to leave city?? Explain yourself user.

Spend it on weed and ketamine

He is an immigrant,

Nah, it's just closed city in russia. Closed cities are strategically important objects, something like that exists in usa too.

No shit..?
I want to visit Irkutsk some time in the next year.
What's travelling in RUS like for a tourist?
I figure it can't be any more dodgy than other places Ive been - Africa, South America, SE Asia.
Grew up in similar places, so can generally avoid trouble with success. I figure RUS should be safe as houses unless you do something really stupid.

>closed city

Yeah, no, we don't have anything like that in America. At all. I can't imagine not being able to leave my city. How awful. Can you at least bungee jump from the top of buildings there?

youtu.be/6EKVtCJ2nrs

Buy drugs. I recommend weed and LSD.

try this:
whores, drugs & dildos
works for me

Ha, that's just a bridge swing between buildings. Pretty dumb not doing it over water though.
Here's some REAL Russian fun!
youtu.be/P4JFBN3WSls?t=72

Get a hobby bro. I felt tired of life til i started playing with a yoyo instead of just watching tv or doing menial tasks out of boredom. Sometimes alittle goes a long way

Attached: azyoyo+(1+of+1)-26.jpg (1000x667, 777K)

Geezus, talk about doing it wrong. Ouch.

I have no idea, I've never left one small city, lmao.
But mostly people are very welcome to foreigners. Even if a thug will try to rob you, just say something in english and he will clap you on your shoulder and change his mind.

Attached: 1568667582493.gif (154x273, 1.11M)

>give it someone else
> see their overwealming reaction
> have a chuckle

More hookers, more headphones and more sushi.

I just looked up Russian closed cities and fuck no we don't have anything like that in the USA.

You're not happy because you live in a prison. Money won't save you. Looks like it's just it's hookers, drugs, and headphones for you!

Jesus, what a life

This fuckin guy knows

Than where do you assemble your nuclear rockets?

Start cycling

Start working out. Runing, weight lifting, you seem to have an addict petsonality, buying headphones is your fix. Make a new diferent addiction. Also get kinkier with your hookers.

Yeah, totally do this if you want to get beaten to a pulp in addition to getting robbed.

shotgun to the face

I spend mine on booze computers and cars. I make about $1200 a week and have nothing to spend it on. Right now I have about 60k in savings over $250,000 in my 401 and am 35. I plan on offing myself at 39 because this life sucks

Attached: IMG_20190510_205340394_noexif-2000x1500.jpg (2000x1500, 892K)

In strategic zones away from state capitols or any other useful target. They're run by rotating crews that bring supplies with them instead of having a city of prisoners to support them.
>>OP is an escapee from a Russian sleeper nuke programme from the 1980s and is desperately trying to understand a free world as apposed to stalinesque propaganda.

Israel. We hide them in Israel because we know Russia would never look into a middle eastern location and it goes against all logic to put them all in a tight target group. You should totally nuke Israel to cripple the United states.

You have over $300,000 and your life sucks? Fuck you.

I feel you. I am 29 though, planning to off myself exactly at 30.
What's the point of money if you don't have any true interest in anything...

Then give your money to me, faggot. You don't deserve it.

It's not like we are prisoners, it's just like any other town. People live here with there families, there are shops with anything you want, and I bought stuff on amazon several times without any issues.
There are just several papers I need to make, to confirm me leaving, it won't take more than a couple of weeks. And it applies only to people who work on some secret stuff. Main reason I don't leave is actually because I don't know where else can I work to make money for living.

If you don't have money you are probably brain damaged, or something. Ask your parent for some tips.

So many rich anons here, meanwhile i am trying to survive on ramen

I lived off dollar store food for years. Nothing wrong with that.

Hookers and sushi is the shit though

Have you tried alcohol yet?

Attached: 427.jpg (600x600, 89K)

Curious, what do you work?

Trips tell the truth i guess

No.

You should give it a try, it's pretty good stuff. I actually distill my own now, a hobby that can get you drunk can't be wrong.

Attached: 1477329200386.jpg (1000x667, 269K)

Try giving some away. I mean if you’re not going to be happy spending it on yourself at least make someone’s else life better with it. Maybe you could find joy in making someone else’s life drastically better.

Coincidentally... I happen to be brrrookkkeeeee so....

go to the gym vro, and give me one headphone

what secret stuff do you work for then, dmitry?

Just so I understand you correctly. You're on the internet. There's pages upon pages of research into what makes human beings happy, the product of humanity's efforts to understand their own mind. You have resources, and enough time to check the results of that research, but instead you decided to ask /b what to spend your resources on. Just so I'm clear on everything. This is your go to game plan.

Headphones with that stupid elastic strap are so trash

I give $1000 a month to the humane society.

Attached: 1412004745345.jpg (1936x2592, 1.09M)

Nah, your CIA knows about it. Let it be our secret.

stop wasting money on headphones and sushi...

I own a bunch of car washes around Detroit

Attached: 1411339076907.jpg (2552x1704, 943K)

Why not hookers,lmao.

Yup, a fifth a night

Attached: IMG_20191116_174641381-2000x1500.jpg (2000x1500, 720K)

Heroine

Attached: sh_hd600_close.jpg (1024x683, 270K)