Whats Cred Forums having for breakfast? Pic related

Whats Cred Forums having for breakfast? Pic related

Attached: 258B14F3-9681-429E-AB88-97032F6623F9.jpg (1537x2052, 576K)

BUMP

Disgusting

If you're going to use easy cheese, at least don't use the worst kind. Yeah it's trash food and a guilty pleasure, but sharp cheddar is the worst kind they have.

What the hell is that

It's cheese in a spray can. It's absolute garbage tier food, but it's really not that terrible if you have no standards and need something to eat.

>breakfast
break-fast?

Attached: JPEG_20191106_074051.jpg (2592x1458, 729K)

I typically don't eat breakfast. Had a protein shake if you count that.

Breakfast is a thing that countries who can afford to buy food indulge in. We eat it early in the morning, while you're still sleeping after your night of raping women and infecting them with HIV.

I've had the same breakfast every single day for the last 9 years.

Bowl of plain cheerioes
1 banana

You're not saying you eat the cheerioes without milk, are you?

He's saying that you need to fuck off, stop being a faggot bitch, fucking faggot.

is your favorite food pizza? is your favorite movie endgame? is your favorite song bohemian rhapsody? is your favorite show the office? is your favorite game minecraft? is your favorite youtuber pewdiepie?

>while you're still sleeping after your night of raping women and infecting them with HIV.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x360, 1.71M)

Always milk and only skim
I am a simple man

Chicken eggs aren't expensive. Just stop shitting all over the street that you eat off of and you'll be able to enjoy breakfast too.

I didnt pick it out it was just in the back of my pantry id probably get the american if i was picking it up myself

Sounds rather boring try adding some easy cheese to your banana

It counts what flavor protein user?

Damn OP, wanna trade?

Attached: 246161F3-386C-4D5F-A14A-85E5479F4AD5.jpg (2048x1926, 910K)

No need to trade bro you can squeeze some cheese onto your bar if ya want ill share

This ones strawberry from optimal nutrition. I normally get double chocolate but felt like trying some new ones

Sounds good you enjoying the change up or wishing you went with the tried and true? Just dont ever get ginger bread protein

squeeze your cheese directly into my mouth oh yeah feed me daddy

Yea its not bad. I'll prob stick with chocolate after this but its def a decent flavor. Good in fruit shakes, too, which chocolate isn't really imo
Hadn't tried ginger bread yet but I'll stay away from it now lol

I had breakfast 8 hours ago and had Skyr with maple syrup and almonds

UWU you dirty slut i just shot my cheese everywhere

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

I had 3 hard boiled eggs, 2 rye sandwiches with cheese, half a litre of milk, apple, orange and kiwi.

Ngl i had to google skyr sounds pretty tasty tho almonds raw or toasted a little?

God you guys sound like you're a bunch of faggets from Reddit, this site is fucking done

Attached: 1579225233102m.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

Living better than 3/4 of Africa at least...

Ive been on this site longer than you no fucking doubt. you’re obviously new if you think reddit is the only place for unbridled autism Such as mine to flourish

Myeah, I don't do sugary stuff. Not knocking those who do, just I get queasy if I have sweets that early. Also am fat so don't want to add more to that. I'm walrus enough as it is.

Eh, I just had some cereal for breakfast. It's usually that or 3 eggs with a piece of toast.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

You really pack it in in the morning user! not a fan of hardboiled eggs personally so i rate your meal low on my imaginary scale

Type of cereal user? Come on dont leave out the good details

Frosted shredded wheat.

Attached: 0060.jpg (1008x768, 137K)

Hell yeah bud get that fiber in so you have good poops

i had half a can of maple syrup baked beans leftover. put a spoonfull of butter in there and it was 10/10

Yo random question, just sent my gf a screenshot of something and in my notification bar there was the bumble icon
>Like pic related

She uses iPhone so doesn't get the same icon display up there so she may not realise but idk. I legit only have the fucking app on my phone because I wanted to read our first conversation again and forgot to delete it after (we met on the app and I deleted it and told her that k deleted it when we went 'official'). The notification was just one of those generic "come back, people like you" notifications they send out to maintain user retention but it doesnt show that in the screenshot, just the actual icon.

Should I say something or just leave it? She didn't mention it. It's like a 50/50 that she would mention it if she noticed it.

Attached: Screenshot_20200122-003956~2.jpg (1080x101, 10K)

Gotta stay healthy yo

Attached: 0145.png (640x360, 353K)

Say nothing theres a 99% chance her icons covered yours anyway and if she brings it up tell her your whole i wanted to see our convo again shit. this is stupid pls dont waste time on my breakfast thread with such nonsense