>be on train in Glasgow
>have 7 grams of weed
>cops are also on the train
>walk past a group of muricas
Holy shit dude smell the fucking weed!
>mutts can't help themselves be obnoxious spastics
>get arrested
>get fined
Thanks you stupid fucking fat American mutt cunts.

Let's tell the mutts how it is.

Attached: received_1001835906868403.png (500x413, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta7q1amDAN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

murder all americans

nobody is saying no.

do you get your stuff off alex? I get mine off alex he is a good guy for a darkie

Attached: 1520799672352.png (1179x777, 256K)

Oi cunt I asked you a fucking question about your dealer don't ignore me unless you want to meet up and make it personal you twat.

Not Alex. Another guy I know, think he's Persian. Banging stuff like, shame the cops have it. I live on an island so that was my supply for the week gone.

That sucks. Next time bring a weed jar or a few carrier bags. its what I do if I need to get a taxi or bus home afterwards.

Glad they're being cucked by nigs

tldr under jurisprudence its an illegal law. cannabis can not be illegalized.

harry annslinger=schizophrenic american paid on an illegal dollar = law null and void. thomas woodrow wilson had genetic contamination fragile x syndrome ie cant form legal contract under formation laws (must not be of ill mind to be able to form contract)= usd is illegal = harry annslinger is illegal = law is illegal technically AND on jurisprudential (legal theory) grounds in and of itself aside from this. those cops are retards and all americans deserve cancer.

which funnily enough is astrologically the sign of a sideways crab.. as usa drags civilisation sideways... literal definition of a retard is a :delayer and inhibitor of progress

america=literal cancer
also ww probably fake death and aside this reason why both world wars happened and japan was nuked. twice. eye for eye i say. target nsa would be most just 100%. pine gap + fort mead=perfect justice delivered.

fuck those schizos, 107 years of fake money tanking the global economy (degree on this) and destroying west germanic civlization. insane bonkers crazy and violent. must be purged.

much less their retards, like u said, not one good anecdotal piece of evidence do i have for them not one fucking consideration.

rape their women kill their men take their stuff. they are permently retarded. and like a schizophrenic cancer paracite worm. will do anything to delay this inevitability. shilling otherwise permenently.

jews opted out in 2001 btw thats what 911 was about. jews are out of backing them. their usd is BANNED

likewise rest of tanky shit with them laters

oh yeah... yeah, I totally agree m8 good luck with that *thumbs up*

harry anslinger got psychosis from smoking unfiltered tobacco(tobaccos fault) mixed with weed = mexican "marijuanna", different from cannabis, then calls it cannabises fault. where the stigma and bullshit came from in spite of DOZENS of scientifically backed papers showing

a) cannabis = neuroregenerative, founder of civilization (marojianna first 12000 years pdf), super crop economically, and anti psychotic midisinally.

b) tobacco unfiltered = psychosis inducing 100%, see guns germs steel GGS by jared diamond youtube vids, they smoke that shit raw. fucks them over civilizationally.

low and behold annslinger etc fucking the west

total schizo garbage

route the lot a den of retard not even cool this time round of usd shutdown (this like 4th.)

rothbard history of fed reserve youtube.com/watch?v=Ta7q1amDAN4

also money masters 1996 if u wanna get started
after that silver bullet silver shield + greatest truth never told

truth is great and mighty above all else

kek

>Holy shit dude smell the fucking weed!
Every country has that guy

>has weed
>thinks americans have super smell
OI THEY BUSTED MEE
>blame them because cops cant smell weed
Whew lad..you deserved that.
Do a better job at hiding the smell

murder all keyscore out of ur country. "nationalize" it

blacklist nsa
ban usa

Please consult a grammer and style manual. Even ignoring the batshit content, this stuff is barely legible.

>Be me
>American
>on train in glassglow going to foriegn investment meeting
>See piss ant scott fag
>looks like shit smells like piss and shit weed
>definitely poor
>sees cops
Imgonnaruinthisfaggotsday.mkv
>wait for opprotune moment
>train stops at station
>piss ant stands up
>walks past me
holyshitbrosmelltheweed.mp3
>cops stop poorfag
>search him
>find what they call weed in scottland
>poorfag arrested
>cops give me thumbs up
>pull out blunt rolled with dispensary grade weed and smoke the rest of my walk to meeting
>laugh about trump fucking over scotland like ifucked over poor fag

Feels good man.

Attached: imgID91414546.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x460, 46K)

Did you mean to put all those words together or did they just fall out of your keyboard while you were shaking it like it was your 3 month old inbread sister/cousin.

they will permenently lie and shill to you ad infinitum leverageing managerial entrenchment against their removal

hardened/galzanised military target

=cancer paracite tumor

psych association = schizophrenia

wasnt done like this prior to world COPEing with that fucking mistake. 107 years deep retarded gg west.

get what you pay for schizo resign or do

cannabis founded every civilization in this world no less including british (queen victoria trade), dutch (VOC), mongols under khan, founding fathers americas original cash crop.. ur history books were rewritten retards , rome, greece, africa, indus valley, hindu kush, persia, eurasian steppe

schizophrenic psychosis worm sitting infront of computer in down syndrome ode

genetic carstration

DCLXVI

record this thread

-

ode online dissinihibition effect

15 years of research in a 5 minute summary get what u pay for shcizos

1) Use a better container to conceal smell
2) Americans are always sperglords, avoid them at all cost

it's because we all smoke weed in America and don't consider it a big deal to have weed. It only seems criminal to little kids trying to act cool and think they're part of some nigger rap culture. I'll bet you're wearing a flat bill ball cap with an american baseball team on it and a gold chain right now, aren't you? when are you getting your gold nigger teeth? muzzie loving faggot

Why would you go on a pleb train to a foreign investment meeting? mutts can't even larp properly

Attached: 1520799550598.jpg (967x615, 111K)

kek
but seriously, USA has done way now to advance civilization than any other country since ww2. It's not our responsibility to drag you along with us, so sorry if your once-proud nation drifted sideways in our wake.

I like your theory on the dollar tho.

>I smell like weed
>Me and cops haven't crossed paths yet
>F-fuckin muricans..
Serves you right for being a foreigner. Zero apologies

Never heard the term slumming have you? Uneducated poorfag. This is why every 30 years germany takes over europe, you eurofags are far to fucking dumb to learn anything.

bring it on

Spot on chap!

Ha! Ha!! Got'em

Attached: tumblr_nm5cfn9f0R1upxwm8o1_400.gif (400x275, 1.63M)

This thread is now just yanks flailing at their keyboards

>Implying Glasgow cops too dumb to smell right.

>17 poster
>34 replies
I think it's limey nigger lovers trying to compensate for feeling like little bitches because acid throwing, back stabbing sandniggers have overrun your country. go cry into your pillow bitch

molon labe nigger get a state identity you stupid schizophrenic not a federal one. murder federal america no point telling me go tell them

retard fucking stupid faggot

no the white race invested a lot in you for 200 years to drop the fucking ball
a tenth was given of what was invested
and now we face the scythe of harvest time

For one Germany have only been around in its current state since 1990 and slumming is a testament to your true worthlessness if you feel the need to think to need to be among the plebs. Keep trying mutt , you might get there some day.

Attached: 1520799606407.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

>gemrmany has only existed since 1990

My god your so much dumber than i thought. If you want to keep going be my guest, im sure you could use some self worth what with all the sand niggers raping and pillaging your nations at the behest of your marxist jew governments.

Wow, everybody check out Captain America over here proving my point

Idiots who don't realise they can't be searched in Scotland based on a smell.

not gonna lie, you changed my mind

Thats your retarded ass fault for not using smell proof when its super widely available. Cuckold bitch.

Did you get off with a warning or fine then?

Germany hasn't been Germany since the end of ww1. Its completely not how you think it is. Exact same as Britain after ww2, both lost a lot and that's why the US filled the voids left behind.

You need to lay off the crack son

weaponized autism

Attached: 1555312340507.jpg (603x222, 78K)