Let's see how smart you are Cred Forums

Let's see how smart you are Cred Forums.
Cicada 3302; what destination is this plane heading to and from where?

Attached: KART02.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

It's heading to my penis from your mom's vagina.

from airport to another airport

i hope this is the real one

you're apparently not smart enough to take a decent picture

No one wants to help you find the "girl" that got money out of your dumb ass when she said she needed money for that flight to come see you.

trips of truth

Obvious coastline. Winglets are the early style so probably a 737. Flaps are at position 1 or 2 so taking off, maybe?

It's a quarter of an image. Copy and flip the lower right corner and you get the picture.

It's Louvre Paris.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 94K)

Yeah, metadata shows Myrtle Beach at 10/11/2017 20:00

lmao satan brought us knowledge, didn't he?

i am dumb as fugg lole
its gonna crash whenever ur mother is confusing toke with touch

Attached: LouvreMuseum.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Taking off obviously from Miami Florida at night. Impossible to tell exact type of aircraft but it is made by Boeing Corp

oh yeah
now time for knowledge to go
*boom*

Do you know type of aircrft

Attached: BelgianWaveUFO.jpg (1600x1200, 218K)

Attached: Ojog.gif (499x427, 225K)

From what I see, it looks like a coastline and a boeing airplane

Looks like a Bombardier CRJ-900 and I'm guessing American Airlines considering the winglets

The only people who could reasonably complete Cicada 3302 are unemployed autists. Perfect population for MK Ultra. Don't do it anons.

Well, exif data says its Myrtle beach you fucking idiot

Can you get any more data off that. Destination or duration of flight

Nah, only found exif data saying that the location was myrtle beach and the photo was taken on 11th october 2017 20:00. So finding the departures from Myrtle beach at that time I believe is the way to go (but I can't find any)

Seems to me like the plane is either a Boeing 737 max or a Bombardier CRJ-900 by the upward winglets

I'm guessing Chicago. Or Toronto.

Why would the plane take off towards the sea if departing from Myrtle beach? Seems to me more like New York/Miami