Holy shit Cred Forums, I just had a terrifying realization

Holy shit Cred Forums, I just had a terrifying realization.

Almost all the money is in the hands of a generation that's getting older than any other generations were in the past. But dementia still hasn't been cured or anything; so a bunch of mentally declining people are in control of a majority of the wealth. That's super scary.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1268, 118K)

Interesting, kid. Now get back to work.

Attached: convertible.jpg (1200x800, 193K)

Dude. That means they'll be fucking easy to scam.

Think about all the dumb shit that old people fall for: paying off the IRS with iTunes gift cards? Nigerian princes? Single men/women who need money for airfares to come see them?

I need to get scamming.

Figure out a way to take it from them like the rest of us have..... and quit being such a little bitch.
Money isn't even a real thing btw. it is all make believe..

Attached: 1577491068197.jpg (530x530, 54K)

>Money isn't even a real thing btw. it is all make believe.
Tell my landlord that, hippie.

And all the soldiers and cops who'd lock us up for trying to live on any land that they all believe they have a right to.

I may be a hippy but I own my own house because I am good at moving money around and making it grow.

God damn commie babble

lole
senile old men buy your sister

Yeah but I'm guessing you're still making mortgage payments or at least paying property tax. Imagine you stopped; eventually men with guns would lock you in a metal cage.

>boomers roleplaying with trees

I am all for the super rich genocide, some black user made me realize they are the ones forcing us against each other so we don't question the super rich way of life

Can you point out which part of OP's post doesn't make logical sense to you?

Also you sound pretty simple-minded if you think anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a "communist". For example, modern day Democrats want a social democracy, not Stalinist communism, but people like you lump them all together because you can't see nuance. But it's not surprising, given that "right wing" literally referred to supporters of the dictatorship in France. You're just like a retarded peasant who'd defend their oppressive dictator because thinking is too hard.

If youre saying you are directly effected by the opinions of the rich on whether you are racist or not, thats bullshit and your excuse is sad. Its super easy to not be influenced by persuasion when coming from sources of power, if you are atleast 12 and have the mental capacity of 12+ year old. Blacks tend to rely on good ol uncle tom theory while blaming whites for their modern woes. Oppression is self entitling, look at indias caste system and apply it to America, we do it ourselves, atop blaming others for your inability to read between lines.

We need to organize the French Revolution 2.0, but global. I think the ultimate purpose of the internet is too bring the world together in our fight against the ultra-rich. Everyone just needs to see who's really screwing them over and get their heads out of their asses.

No mortgage
Property taxes are capped so I pay 1,200 a year it would take years of non payment for the men with guns to show up.

Kek
>Is a part of the generation with the most mental illness
>Complains that older wealthier people might have low-key mental illness

Top Zozzle®

Hasnt that always been the case though. I would imagine that the life expectancy of the average american has been increasing for quite sometime now. Just looked at some figures and the average was around 70ish in the sixties and that's when most age linked behaviors begin to pop up, which might explain why the 70s were such a weird time.

>mental illness =/= neurological illness
lrn2ICD

top kek

capitalist cuck brainwashed by US propaganda, convinced being a wage slave is his destiny

You mean the depression and anxiety caused by is having a far poorer economic outlook than the generations before us? And those aren't neurological disorders like Alzheimer's and such. False equivalence.

>opinionsof the rich
It's a bit more than that, dude. They directly influence the world. You can't even fathom how much money they have or how many people there are that would agree to a multi-million dollar bribe.

We're beholden to them because they control unimaginable amounts of wealth and violence. Their opinions directly affect us because literally almost anyone would happily sell out their friends for even a few hundred thousand dollars. Jeff Bezos made $192,000 per MINUTE last year. He could bribe so many people with just that amount.