Hi Cred Forums. I am setting up my first cuck experience this weekend and am pretty stoked...

Hi Cred Forums. I am setting up my first cuck experience this weekend and am pretty stoked. Anyone else ever been a cuck or been the bull? Share your experiences! Trying to get a feel about this situation. Pic resembles what my life looks like (same body type, tit size, hair color)

Attached: 345345345.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Fellow cuck here too. Did you get a BBC for her? They tend to be the very best.

Well we're still in a search for someone, but the response is crazy. We have a lot of options, but this weekend she said wants to go out to a bar and practice flirting with a random guy there. If she wants a BBC then I can't say no. What was being a cuck for the first time like?

If she was like 15 pounds lighter maybe 20, she’d be fuckin perfect

It was definitely intimidating at first, but we have a pretty consistent, really hung black bull these days who knows what makes her cum and he’s pretty respectful.

She's under selling herself and thinks no guy would want her, so I am nervous once she realizes that guys would pay for a night with her, her confidence might boost real high? (we're not charging anyone just fyi, but you get what I mean)

Did you watch them during? I am a bit embarassed by it all and don't want to be in the room at least at first. I asked her to record it and send it to me, but she insists I be in the house with her just in case. I'll probably do a voyeur cuck thing

Also I meant to put "my wife" not "my life" but what's the difference

We’ve always done the thing with me in the room to touch myself or to prep her with oral and things like that. She does occasionally just go visit him for a couple hours every now and then, but she takes photos for me.

Id put babies in her, wish she was just slightly less in weight. Like 15 pounds, but still would for sure

Attached: 9111FE8E-00E1-4E50-9E02-3607529D29D4.jpg (3088x2320, 1.34M)

I am contemplating posting an edited pic of her tits so you can see the size of them. Maybe it'll help make up for the bit of extra weight?

Post it

I'd rather have you fill his wife with your white cum versus nigger semen. These fags like the OP dream about white genocide

Okay I just blurred it a bit and such just so I don't put her on blast on Cred Forums like that, but hopefully it gives you enough to imagine?

Attached: 586790.png (480x376, 141K)

I’m blue eyed Danish to, so white as fuck. Yeah the cuck crap is so annoying and just played way out

Attached: 178174FD-0719-484B-A857-1ADDD9D9589E.jpg (1024x769, 69K)

Not true. TBH I honestly would rather her hook up with a white male, but she's the one doing the fucking so I can't be too picky

You gonna lick his cum from her pussy or suck his balls/eat his ass as he’s fucking her?

Show her my cock and she what she says

Fuck nah that's nasty.

what good is that if you're not around? lmao

Loser

Says the fool eating a mans ass

See what she thinks of it, I’m sure I’m bigger than you. It’d be terrible if you were a cuck with a big cock

Attached: 4C368A67-F9AA-4DD1-B509-8026543AA229.jpg (1024x769, 55K)

I’m not into cuck stuff but if you’re gonna do it you should go full pathetic degenerate and at least eat your bull’s load. Don’t do things half assed.

Sharpdressedd0m here
>mid 50s married
>two daughters
>live New Jersey
>girls soccer ref
>younger online sub
>broke up subs marriage
>fuck sub with app toys
>sub gives nightly video shows
>sub threatens suicide
>sub begs me to leave wife
>still fuck sub with app toys
>family thinks I'm greatest
>alpha as fuck
>tumblr god

Tell your wife to say hi user
Sharpdressedd0m

She said you and I look to be about the same size and if we're doing this, it has to be bigger (which was news to me lol)

Fair enough, that’s weird though. You got a pretty big cock Then and you’re gunna be cucked. That’s odd to me

Attached: BB8C908B-6A6F-4AB5-A670-2A7255540D34.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

Cringe.

I get your logic, but I don't agree with it. If I like it enough this time, then sure I'll consider it. I am easily a jealous person so that's why I am trying to take it slow and not go full blown beta.

Discreet Bull here. If you want to strip your wife, play some game or for a long term relation, contact me. k: ProtonMasterMind

Maybe that's why I want her to do this? Like I've had this fantasy for YEARS and she always compliments mine, which is awesome, but I want to see how she handles other men and how other men handle her. A big thing this fantasy is teasing. I want her and someone else to get each other off, but I want the guy to want to fuck her again, but can't. I want someone to be jealous of me having her. It used to be that way until we got careers and now we are too tired to do anything or go anywhere.

Not interested in long term at all, but since you're a bull I might as well take advantage of you being here. As a bull, what are your thoughts about cucks and their husband watching?

Is that like cucking a cuck? lmao

I mean cucking a bull, sorry

You may have impressive dubs user
But I would have your woman crying my name and thinking of me

She said fuck off you old creep

I know he png above isn't much, but if she was sitting on top of you with her tits out, how would you handle them? They're definitely a handful

i did a threesome with my wife and another man 2 weeks ago, i was nervous about feeling jealous, but when it started i turned on inmediately, loved how my wife kissed and sucked his cock.
cannot wait to repeat it...

I am glad you posted this. She really wants to just have a threesome (we've had one before but MFF), but I am just interested in seeing her give all of her attention to another person's needs for a night. Maybe if I am like drunk as hell I could join in, but my intention is not to. Does your wife talk about that person still or still keep in touch?

Decent sized for a white guy. My wife had a couple white bulls before we tried black and now she’s hooked on them.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PSYOPS Cred Forums BOTS

From your experience, what was the major difference between a white and black bull (other than cock size of course). My wife said she doesn't want anything monster sized lol

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>bot-has-left-the-chat

bot says:

>thanks for posting here. Helps boost my topic

ye, we contacted him in a web, i started speaking to him , but decided she would do it, so she started speking to him 2 days before, they shared some pick and we picked an hotel room, we did it a couple of times this day, he fucked her like a beast, and we all enjoyed. they still are in touch, and we will repeat for sure. maybe we will try another man too...
are you interested in threesome or just like the idea of being cucked?

You see, cutting off the other person after getting to experience the big tits and amazing head I get is part of the fantasy. I know it's fucked up, but at least I am letting them fuck her? Agh idk about watching in the moment. I'd probably cum without touching it or just get so jealous I leave. I am so nervous about my feelings lmao. This time no threesome, but if a next time happens, I'll join on the MMF threesome because I hear when your girl is getting fucked she gives better head (which makes sense)

yes, she does it way better!!! i recomend you to star sharing her photos here, i did the same, just the body, so you can feel how it's to know that other man are wanking with her body. this is mine

Attached: 2.jpg (1997x2649, 833K)

Yeah the photo I posted of her tits above doesn't do her justice so I might have to do a better one. I saw a tribute thread earlier, but it had so many photos of other girls that I doubt OP would reach it. I guess maybe if someone wants to do it here then I can give it a shot

Also that's a really nice pic

The black guys had an odd odor to them. And washing the oil off the sheets was a pain in the ass but she likes the nigger dick so what can I do.

I'm older and experienced junior
I know how to properly caress breasts
How to tell her they are beautiful
How to get her nipples rock hard
Then clamp them

She's actually really been into A LOT of nipple play lately. She used to hate it, but one day she was sitting on top of me with my dick in her slowly grinding while playing with her tits and then she wanted me to pinch and twist and smack them. Ever since, she can't get enough of it and moans like crazy

Any bulls on kik want to help me visualize getting cucked? I have a cute teen gf I’ll share