"I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment"

"I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment"

How realistic is this statement?

Attached: 13b.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

who gives a shit if its real. just live your life. if she's with you, she's with ya.

Shut the fuck up and eat your cookies.

Fpbp and checked

I care. She's the 1st person I've wanted to date instead of pump and dump.

Pls

Yes’nt this is user

Attached: B9252C39-B040-4AAC-BB01-38078B476B11.jpg (282x179, 15K)

Means shes still butthurt over her last relationship

What does this mean

What makes you say that?

> mom I posted it again

whats real is in ur hands
its not about a ring
its the hand u can put it on
aside from that its open game and hunting season
let the schizo eye for eye like that matters
retard comp ALWAYS falls off ALWAYS
not my equal retard schizophrenic bitch

At what age did you realise you were autistic?

As realistic as someone turning in an application with references for their next prospective relationship.

>818949385
genetic blacklist
schizophrenic psychosis(projection)

I had the same situation in fall. It literally just means that she wants to enjoy her single life right now. Meaning that her last relationship was not too long ago and she wants to ride the cock carousel a little bit before going into the next relationship

It means ur ugly and autistic

What happened in your situation?

Who hurt you?

I actually stopped talking to her. Not intentionally. She goes to my class. But we kinda just stopped talking to each other and don't text anymore. It's kinda weird because when she told me she isn't looking for a relationship she also told me that she is glad that I had the courage to ask her about it. But after that we didn't speak to each other anymore.

This guy is right. Every chick ive met who says this to guys wants to be single and fuck not in a relationship. Blame the last guy, fuck her and move on.

It means "fuck off". Sorry bro. He ain't gay.

>Can you say, "Friend-zone"?

it just means she doesn't want a relationship with YOU

I'm kinda similar. After what was pretty much rejection i said I didn't want to talk anymore and that I was going to move on. She's now all but begging me to remain as a friend...

Class?
Highschool?

Yeah you're young. This should have no bearing on your life whatsoever. Chalk it up to experience.

You'll get over it.

This is what I thought too which is why I've stopped talking to her. Why is she now spamming me with messages asking to be friends?

No, college. I mean class as in that we have the same lectures. But yeah I maybe see her once a week or so. And our eyes meet here and there but thats it. Nothing more than that happens.

Knowing that ur autistic means somebody hurt me?
Lmfao

Damn you're so hurt lmao

Not at all. She's fucking a black dude for sure

But I kinda stopped caring. Like, she is not the only girl in the world and I will probably find a better one anyway. So why waste time?

What level of coomer do you have to be to say this?

It's hard to move when you actually loved someone

>asking to be friends
You were providing validation to her without her having to do anything in return, she wants this to continue.

Are you joking or being serious? I cant tell.

it hits home to me

Attached: 1573448042637.jpg (703x680, 91K)

Feel bad for you but that anime pic is making me take that back