I really want to play some table-top rpgs but I have no friends who would be interested in playing

i really want to play some table-top rpgs but I have no friends who would be interested in playing
i even bought a d and d starter kit and dungeon master's guide

Attached: 800px-Dungeons_&_Dragons_5th_Edition_logo.svg.png (800x283, 72K)

D&D is for trannies straight men play GURPS

drop local ill play wit u white boi

fuck off you worthless loathing cumsock

You need to be on /tg/ fellow rpg user.

Which version? You should really buy a copy of two of the PHB if you are trying to entice players.

In the same boat as you user. Good luck

I'm sure you can find players near you on social media.

So since when is DnD mainstream again?
Let me guess, you watched Critical Role and thought it'd be fun.

Don't forget, they are professional voice actors, and have played this for ages...

Don't expect your games to go the same way. Especially since you're just starting out.

Start crossdressing, taking female hormones, become a pretty trap, and then whore yourself out to other men. After you get to know them better as cumdump, bring out your "starter set" and aske them if they want to roleplay a big orc raping your pretty elven ass.

Presto, you've tricked them into playing faggy D&D.

Dude what

Just a natural combination of OP's two passions

Go to the facebook page for any of your local comicbook/hobby shops and check the event tabs for public games. r/lfg is a subreddit designed to help you find players, I found part of my group there. We have a handful of "boardgame" bars in my city and all them run public games. There are tons of facebook groups and discord servers designed to help you find folks to play with. Roll20 is cool to play online and has its own lfg function. Ask any of your IRL friends. Chances are if they play any video games they would be open to the idea.

Where you at? I've always wanted to play d&d

based faggot

Hey if you're in PA we're looking for another member to play DND we have 3 already including the dm

Ive always wanted to play dnd as well but the only people i know who play are fucking retards or just too cringey. I am a chad btw.

This,go there OP

scope out possible players in your local game store.

Attached: download.jpg (625x415, 44K)

I'm a chad also. 31 years old, 6 fig income, good looks, lurk here a bit, which I could play D&D but not with faggots or incels. fml

Come take my place in DMing adventure league at my local game shop. Its only gonna last two years.

Not a Chad but a normie, even I don't get near the smash bros clubs in my college bc it always smells like shit, what would a d&d room smell like?