Guys I need urgent advice

Guys I need urgent advice

My ex and I got into the worst fight ever in the car on the freeway and she was saying the most demeaning and cruel things. She wouldn’t stop yelling so I stopped on the shoulder where it was safe and kicked her out. It was about a 300 feet walk to an exit/gas station.

She texted after saying she called the police on me for it. Will they come and arrest me? Or should I call and turn myself in?

Attached: 9846C8EE-79E8-400F-A9E9-07656D082D06.jpg (480x480, 17K)

dont be a faggot and continue driving home

The only law you broke was littering for throwing trash out on the highway
If the cops decide to make beef pay your fine and move on

You're fine. It's not illegal to not drive people around.

now this is a real problem

What are they gonna arrest you for?

police wont give a shit about that cunt
why were you driving with your ex anyways ?
dafuq is wrong with u ?

We live in CA by the way

she's his ex now retard.

actually yes What's wrong with you OP?

I don’t know that’s what I’m asking and am worried about

Abduction and endangerment. If she's smart she'll black her eye and go for assault as well. OP is fucked.

i said cunt in a female form u breaindead faggot

You're not gonna get arrested lol!

Are you actually retarded? SHE WASNT HIS EX PRIOR TO THE DRIVE. THEY BROKE UP DURING THE ARGUMENT. WHY DO YOU THINK SHE HAD TO WALK? Jesus fuck stop thinking about traps and blacked threads for just one second you absolute, glorious winged retard.

You will literally get a fine for throwing random trash onto the highway.

OP here. So I shouldn’t call the local cops and tell them what happened? Do you guys think they’ll come at night and knock on the door?

you wont go to jail shes just being a bitch
leak her nudes brov

bait?

no, dont EVER voluntarily contact, and communicate with the police, if you broke any laws they will find you and let you know.

You're screwed dude. You can't just dump a person in the middle of nowhere and let nature run its course. You may actually see the inside of a cell depending on what your ex told the police and how much she decided to exaggerate to fuck you over. Good riddance frogposter hope it was worth it in your end.

She is an adult. This is your car. You won't be arrested for refusing to drive her around. She can call a cab. You can however contact the police in case she lies about an assault or something like that.
If you decide to do so, get a lawyer, never a good idea to talk to police by yourself.

>talking to a girl
your first mistake, rookie.
>letting her in your life
>oh nononononono haaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

What will be the charge?
She has her phone and can call a cab. So it's not like he tied her up in the woods.

Within how long in that case for something like this? It also only went 1 minute between her texting that she’s calling the police and her texting she had done it. Does a report take that short amount of time?

Hahah women are so bad
I almost dated one once but turns out she had a boyfriend
fuck women though hahahaha

I still think this is bait or you're stupid ignorant
The police see stuff like this all the time, young couple got in a fight, no one got hurt.
Thus, no charges will be filed and I doubt they'll come to talk to you. It's more how crazy your ex is and if she'll pester them to do something

this

If she does call the polics, just say she was making driving dangerous and didn't give you a choice.

>she was screaming, waving arms, pushing you etc

or just say she asked to be let off

>What will be the charge?
Inconveniencing a woman or minority.

Guilty! Death penalty!

could be both u autistic prick