Walk in

>walk in
>see this
>what do?

Attached: 1576428071520.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

walk in where

"Hi is this the anime convention?"

Probably wait for them to finish their picture so I can keep walking I guess.

Attached: received_1622145057847622.jpg (750x737, 121K)

Take the ones on the ends for some fun and forget about the rest until muuuch later

Check em, get them all pregnant

They're all built for BBC

No their not niggerlover

Nobody wants aids dummy

Attached: 1579282803505.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Looks like Dani Daniels in the middle. Would smash her to bits with my baby making wand

Fuck the arse off Mia Malkova & let Danni Daniels suck my balls dry, the other 4 can all piss off.

They all fuck black guys

Attached: blacked-3.jpg (1200x799, 333K)

Attached: 1560875609344.jpg (853x1280, 480K)

They get paid more as incentive to do those bestiality scenes.

Attached: 3678187_15_o.jpg (1600x1067, 390K)

Cope

Attached: Mature-Brunette-Black-Babe-Dani-Daniels-Wearing-Pearl-Necklace-Giving-Blowjob-3.jpg (3000x2000, 1.12M)

Attached: preview (3).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: mfw.jpg (368x373, 45K)

I swear the biggest troll nowadays is everybody pretending to be a niggerlover.
Leave it up to a bunch of kids to come up with such stupid shit lmao

>pretending
Yeah I'm just pretending to jerk off to it

Attached: 03 (1).jpg (1200x800, 193K)

Unzip my pants and show them my shriveled up chode

Be honest now, you're gay to some degree right? Only a gay would fetishize about another dudes dick. Worse still, it's a turd dick

All the eggs

this is why you will kill yourself at the age of 34 in your room alone

Well whenever I walk into any room I've never been inside before I immediately begin shrieking in a high pitched voice because I don't know for certain that there aren't any ghosts in there. So first I would shriek to scare the ghosts away if they exist. Next, I would begin to size up the situation. One of these women is obviously a murderer, I just don't know which one yet. So I will use deductive reasoning. The one in blue clearly has a forehead that is too high to fit through the door, and I find it awfully suspicious that she made it in here. The one on the right in leopard print is clearly an old prostitute and is probably just here to work, so she's clear. Ditto for the one with the large ass on the opposite side. The sloot in the pink halter top thing to the right of prostitute #2 looks like she could have a vitamin deficiency, so I will offer her one of the supplements I carry around with me. I will then whisper to her that someone in this room is going to die, because statistically that is probably true. The one in black is most suspicious of all though. She is wearing winter boots which suggests she has been crossing the arctic tundra recently. The person who I believe was murdered in the past was an Eskimo I think, and probably spent time in the tundra. Thus I would seize an oversized chrome spoon and proceed to beat the truth out of her.

Hook them all up to my brappometer and huff away until I enter the afterlife.