I'm a huge cinefile, but my girlfriend isn't...

I'm a huge cinefile, but my girlfriend isn't. I've been trying to get her into watching movies and so far it kanda worked. But I can't come up with any more movies she would like as well. She doesn't like girly movies or romcoms (luckily). She prefers it when there's action in the movie, but not too much. So far the movies she liked best were Split, The Guardian and Into The Wild
Any advise Cred Forumsros?

Attached: Watch-a-Movie-at-Home-with-Your-Girlfriend-(Teens)-Step-06.jpg (3200x2400, 533K)

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (960x1440, 381K)

Esekai

yes, thanks! will watch! 10/10

Attached: 1547650619516.jpg (398x500, 43K)

serbian film

Just watch your favorite movies and let her join you.

Don't worry so much about what she likes. If she sees you like it, she will too.

Stop trying to force your gf into your hobbies. The longest and healthiest relationship I had, we had like 3 hobbies common and then a bunch of other stuff we could do separately in the same room. Do that instead.

If you're too retarded for the above advice, action comedies.

yeah that's the thing. i downloaded the Joker and wanted to watch it and second time but she said she saw the trailer and didn't like it at all

toy story 3.
quite some action but not alot, should fit the criteria however you might not like the fact that it has quite a boring antagonist.

I watched The Nice Guys on Netflix with the wife the other night and we both really enjoyed it

not OP

I love it when people give quality advice but recognize that people only want to hear what they want to hear so they also give recommendations based on that.

Andrei Rublev, the full uncut version. Trust me. Instant panty peeler.

Good advice guy here, I'm old and I've been on the internet a while.

I think it's a plus that your lady doesn't want to voluntarily spend 2 hrs with a mental patient.

hi old, have you got any good recommendations?

Stop listening to women, fuck them
FFS

yeah it was very good advice. but there's just not very much to do at night when she comes over or vice versa besides watching movies, fuck or just hang out a bit
also she doesn't hate movies, she's just not as big as a cinefile as me
thanks for the advice though

Your relationship is already over chief.

If your girlfriend cant even muster up remote interest in a benign commonplace hobby of yours that shits not gonna work out.

Next time she brings up something she likes to do, inform her you dont enjoy that, and observe the reaction.

watch these movies with her and watch her drop her panties for you because she will know your are a quality man:
blade runner 2049
Chinatown
the right stuff
happy death day 2 u
no country for old men
Jackie brown
the dark Knight
inception
the lighthouse
blade runner
Logan
vertigo
the birds
speed racer

watched most of the. these are some to quality movies

Attached: 1557412393508.png (1280x956, 986K)

>2nd guy who admired the advice here
I would like to ask you what a relationship means to you. I would also like to ask if this relationship is a serious one. My viewpoint on relationships doesn't include having to always be stimulating. But I haven't practised that enough...

yeah it's pretty serious. we've only been dating for a year but we were good friends for a year or 5-6. we have the same friends and a lot of mutual interests

> buy 2 nintendo switch
> get super mario maker 2
> play co-op and versus modes for many hours of fun.

Approved.