The leftover soap on my incredibly dirty bathroom has developed this blue pattern and coloration...

The leftover soap on my incredibly dirty bathroom has developed this blue pattern and coloration. Could this point to some kind of harmful chemical reaction happening in my bathroom?

My toilet doesn't flush and I poured bleach in it a year ago to keep the bowl clean, assumably it's still sitting there mixed with the water. Could this lead to anything?

Attached: smaller size.jpg (691x927, 428K)

Post pics of your bathroom

this could lead of a serious case of "you're a dirty ass mofo", it's curable, you only need to clean your whole house properly you cockroach

This

Here is the surrounding area

Attached: SInk.jpg (1233x921, 691K)

Wipe off your vanity. The fuck is wrong with you.

How fucking hard is it to not be a gross pig?

Let's see the unflushable toilet.

Damn bro. Do you have family? When you undoubtedly die of diabetes they are gonna have to trudge through that mess to get your dead ass off the toilet.

Embarrassing lol

Yeah soaps discolour, not unusual.

>> Could this point to some kind of harmful chemical reaction happening in my bathroom?
This is what you're worried about? What about your lack of self respect, that should be your main concern.

I'm surprised you even shower. Usually filthy ass niggers like you who don't clean their house don't shower. Clean your fucking house!

You're a fucking piece of shit

Start fixing your life - user
It makes me sad
You can be living better than this

It costs $0 to clean up after yourself

time is money, that's why I have hot portuguese bitches in yoga pants with amazing asses clean my house for 75 a week.

Still waiting OP

>> My toilet doesn't flush and I poured bleach in it a year ago to keep the bowl clean
Your idea of clean is hilarious. I can't even say that you're trying.

If your toilet doesn't flush where so you Shit or what do you so with your shit

Also wondering this

In the bleach reservoir, of course. Where it's clean.

same for living in your own shit

The blue is pretty to look at, but I fucking gag at your goddamn hair mess everywhere.